Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Rose
Today 10:48 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:47 AM
Name poll?
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:22 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:11 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by wendigo
Today 09:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 6th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Hearing the tom's question, she pushed her thoughts back. "No. Well, as long as it isn't a lizard." She replied kindly, her warm smile returning. She curled her silver tail over her white paws. Silverear yawned, pink tongue sticking out. She closed her mouth once she was done, and returned to smiling, watching Sunmist as he got to his paws.
Sunmist nodded. "Got it- no lizard," he repeated, before turning and trotting over to the fresh kill pile. He immediately grabbed a nice sized squirrel, thinking Silverear might like it. He picked up a black bird for himself, happy to see one in the pile. To him, there was nothing like the taste of these birds. His mood even better than before, he strolled back over to the molly waiting for him and placed the squirrel at her paws. "There's still a decent selection there. I'm surprised no cat snatched these up already." He settled down beside his friend and took a small bite of his meal, careful to keep the feathers out of his mouth.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2017, 04:06 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Sunmist nodded. "Got it- no lizard," he repeated, before turning and trotting over to the fresh kill pile. He immediately grabbed a nice sized squirrel, thinking Silverear might like it. He picked up a black bird for himself, happy to see one in the pile. To him, there was nothing like the taste of these birds. His mood even better than before, he strolled back over to the molly waiting for him and placed the squirrel at her paws. "There's still a decent selection there. I'm surprised no cat snatched these up already." He settled down beside his friend and took a small bite of his meal, careful to keep the feathers out of his mouth.
"Well, prey has been running good lately. So maybe that is why." She said, moving the squirrel Sunmist brought closer to her. She leaned down and took a few small bites, being careful to not get fur stuck on her teeth again. She shuddered slightly at the thought, it had embarrassed her a lot the other day. "Is blackbird your favorite?" She asked gently, yellowish eyes gleaming in the sunlight. She took another bite, ears perked for the male's reply.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 6th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"Well, prey has been running good lately. So maybe that is why." She said, moving the squirrel Sunmist brought closer to her. She leaned down and took a few small bites, being careful to not get fur stuck on her teeth again. She shuddered slightly at the thought, it had embarrassed her a lot the other day. "Is blackbird your favorite?" She asked gently, yellowish eyes gleaming in the sunlight. She took another bite, ears perked for the male's reply.
Sunmist waited until he was finished his first bite to reply- he was always self conscious if he spoke with a mouth full. "Yes, it really has. The benefits of Greenleaf, I suppose." He went to take another bite, but paused as the molly asked him a question. "Oh, most definitely. Nothing can quite compare to it- at least not for me. I know some other cats dislike them for their feathers, but I've learned to eat around them. I will admit, it's not the most fun if you accidentally swallow one, though." Already he had a couple feathers laid out besides him, and he intended to give the soft feathers to the nursery queens to line their bedding as he normally did. Having finished speaking, he took a couple more bites of the prey, eyes closing briefly as the taste washed over his tongue. Again, he waited until he was finished to speak. "Do you have a favorite meal?" The orange tom asked, turning his head over to Silverear.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2017, 04:39 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Sunmist waited until he was finished his first bite to reply- he was always self conscious if he spoke with a mouth full. "Yes, it really has. The benefits of Greenleaf, I suppose." He went to take another bite, but paused as the molly asked him a question. "Oh, most definitely. Nothing can quite compare to it- at least not for me. I know some other cats dislike them for their feathers, but I've learned to eat around them. I will admit, it's not the most fun if you accidentally swallow one, though." Already he had a couple feathers laid out besides him, and he intended to give the soft feathers to the nursery queens to line their bedding as he normally did. Having finished speaking, he took a couple more bites of the prey, eyes closing briefly as the taste washed over his tongue. Again, he waited until he was finished to speak. "Do you have a favorite meal?" The orange tom asked, turning his head over to Silverear.
"I would have to say my favorite is squirrel or vole. I am not a fan of feathers, though robin does taste quite nice." The twenty moon old cat replied, flicking her tail as she ate a few more bites of the squirrel. "Kits seem to love the feathers though. But more for playing and sleeping." She laid down, curling her tail up behind her. She gazed at Sunmist, admiring his orange pelt. She had some orange on her herself when there wasn't silver or white that was. Silverear flicked her ear at a fly, crinkling her nose in the process.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 6th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"I would have to say my favorite is squirrel or vole. I am not a fan of feathers, though robin does taste quite nice." The twenty moon old cat replied, flicking her tail as she ate a few more bites of the squirrel. "Kits seem to love the feathers though. But more for playing and sleeping." She laid down, curling her tail up behind her. She gazed at Sunmist, admiring his orange pelt. She had some orange on her herself when there wasn't silver or white that was. Silverear flicked her ear at a fly, crinkling her nose in the process.
Sunmist nodded as Silverear spoke, then nodded his head at her meal. "I must've known then," he meowed with a grin. The tom glanced down at his growing pile of feathers. "Yeah, they do love them. I normally bring them over to the nursery for the queens and kits when I'm finished my meal." He continued to nibble at his meal, plucking a few of the feathers out first before taking a bite. He could feel the molly's gaze on his pelt, causing his tail to flick in slight discomfort. He was pretty sure he didn't look a mess, although he hadn't quite finished grooming earlier- perhaps he had some fur sticking up funny. He turned his head around to check, unable to keep himself from it, becoming slightly confused when he noticed not a hair out of place. He turned back around in time to catch her flick a fly around, an amused smile growing as her nose crinkled. "Those little buggers never seem to leave you alone," he commented. "One of the only good things about leafbare, it seems, is that they're all gone by then."

|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2017, 05:18 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
“I’ll definitely go get us a blackbird once we’re done here, so that we can eat.” She purred and loved how excited he seemed to spend time with her, it made the small apprentice feel valued and wanted for once rather than be a burden of some sort. Newtpaw gave a small yawn and wondered why she was tired, especially since it was still early. It was probably because they were laying down and the grass was soft, comfortable enough for a nice, relaxing nap to take. The small apprentice knew that today wasn’t the day she’d sleep away, she would never risk losing time to spend with others that accepted her - like Lionpaw, for example. He was so kind and funny to be around and to be honest, she hoped that he would stay around as her friend for a long time. She knew that others sometimes went away, even if seeming to be good friends. Somehow, Lionpaw seem like the type that would just leave her without a good reason though and it made her feel more confident about them.

Newtpaw turned her head to look at her fur and Lionpaw was nearly done from what she could see, it was almost completely done without a speck of mud to be seen. She peered up at him as he insisted that she didn’t need to help him and after all, he was the reason to cause such a thing. The small she-cat nodded to her friend. “Alright, if you insist.” She remarked with a gentle smile on her maw, “Again, thank you for your help. My fur looks almost completely clean thanks to you.” A small sense of playfulness sparked in her eyes. “Without the assistance of the mighty Lionchaser, I would be lost.” Newtpaw exclaimed and giggled slightly, watching him flick his tail tip against her shoulder. A few moments later, she looked at her fur again and it was 100% clean with no evidence of mud. “My fur looks amazing, thank you.” She thanked him once again, feeling the need to praise her friend for assistance. She looked up to the darkened grey sky, her whiskers twitching slightly. “Yeah..” Newtpaw murmured, “We might get another rainstorm today like last night.” The apprentice shook her head, “That won’t stop us or the clan from doing anything though. We are Shadowclan, clan of the wily and proud!” The younger cat exclaimed with a purr.

The smaller apprentice then heaved herself to her paws, admiring the cleanliness of her fur and then looking at Lionpaw. “I’ll go get us that blackbird to share, okay? You start on that dirty fur of yours, Lionpaw.” She teased him and smiled before scampering off across the clearing towards the freshkill pile, determined to get them a meal to share, knowing how hungry the two of them are after all their playing.

---

Five minutes seemed to go by and pass before the small she-cat returned over to Lionpaw, but with an excited expression on her face as a plump blackbird hung from her jaws. She bounded over to her friend and dropped the prey in front of him before speaking. “Lionpaw! Lionpaw! Guess what?” She exclaimed, bouncing up and down on her paws, “While I went over to the freshkill pile and looked for a blackbird, this warrior came up to me and said that she was my chosen mentor! They finally found mentor for me, Lionpaw! I’m so excited! Her name is Brightfluff and my first lesson is going to be after I eat this blackbird with you.” She explained, her eyes gleaming with pride, “I’ll finally get to be an apprentice like you and train to hunt and fight and..” She realized that for awhile, Newtpaw had been rambling without any pauses. An embarrassed blush came across her face and she sat down, looking down at her paws.

“Heh.. Sorry, I tend to get a bit overexcited sometimes.” The she-cat murmured to Lionpaw and tucked her paws underneath herself before lifting her head and looking at the blackbird between them. “Here - I’ll let you have the first bite. You said how you were super hungry, enough to almost eat a dog, if I recall.” Newtpaw said, an amused smile on her maw as she nosed the plump bird to her beloved friend.

Sorry about the long post!! Alright, so, I finally found someone that would be Newtpaw’s mentor and I talked with them about roleplaying her and them after I was done with Newtpaw and Lionpaw. I hope that is okay with you. I would like Newtpaw to tell Lionpaw all about her lesson after it’s done or whenever he is free to spend time with her after her lesson with Brightfluff. I’m so excited that she can finally train and further her life. Newtpaw is my favorite character that I've ever made, to be honest.
The upbeat tom purred, "No problem, Newtpaw! It was the least I could do!" He grinned down at her, glad to finally finish the tedious task of cleaning her fluffy fur. Not that he minded much, though, since he caused it. He looked down at his own pelt and was definitely surprised. Compared to what Newtpaw's pelt had been, the amount of mud on his own seemed to be infinitesimal. It looked liked it'd take no more than five minutes to clean. He then followed her gaze to look up at the sky, blanketed in murky, dark clouds. "I hope not, though," he responded, "I'd rather stay as dry as possible. I'm not RiverClan, and I'm not a fan of being wet." Though he said it lightheartedly, he definitely meant the words.

His grin widened as he watched her look at her pelt, feeling proud of their teamwork in their cleansing of it. Listening to her mention that she'd go and get a blackbird while he started on his own fur, he nodded. "Alright, Newtpaw!" Once she left, he prepared himself to clean his own pelt, and was a bit more careless with it. Unlike with Newtpaw's coat, he didn't mind if he had a small, lingering clump of mud or two. He could get it later, or it would dry and crumble off on its own. He reached his head down and began on his first lick, finding it just as fowl but not nearly as much, which he was grateful for. He glanced over at the fresh-kill pile after rudding his mouth of the first bit of mud, and noticed Newtpaw talking to another cat, who looked to be a warrior. The sight brought a smile to the golden tom's maw, and he was glad to see another who didn't look at his friend strangely.

By the time she returned, Lionpaw was just finishing up, spitting the mud out and licking his lips at the sight of the delicious-looking blackbird. Moving his gaze up a little, he noticed that Newtpaw looked quite excited, and a thought enters his mind. He couldn't be sure, but he had a suspicion about what she was talking about with that warrior, and the mere idea sent excitement into his own heart. His inner idea was proven true as she spoke, and he jumped up happily. "Really!? Newtpaw, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you!" He exclaimed, "I can't wait to hear about your first lesson!" He listened to her continue and trail off, realizing her ramble. Honestly, Lionpaw hadn't even noticed, as he didn't at all mind listening to Newtpaw talk. He chuckled, flicking her with his tail. "It's fine to be excited, Newtpaw," he mewed with a smile. Nevertheless, he mimicked her movements. His ears and face heated a bit at her comment, and shook his head in amusement. "Thanks," He laughed, taking a bite. "That's delicious," he mewed in pleasure, loving the taste of the bird. "Nothin' better than a blackbird after you clean a bunch of mud off yourself, right, Newtpaw?" He laughed as he pushed it back towards her.

It's all good, Robin! I'm super glad you found her a mentor, and I'm completely fine with that! No need to ask C:
Anyways, Lionpaw would love to hear about it! Since I have no life, I'll most likely be free whenever you're ready to rp after this! Also, sorry for the delayed reply! Next post by you can be the last of this roleplay if you'd like! <3
Old July 6th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The upbeat tom purred, "No problem, Newtpaw! It was the least I could do!" He grinned down at her, glad to finally finish the tedious task of cleaning her fluffy fur. Not that he minded much, though, since he caused it. He looked down at his own pelt and was definitely surprised. Compared to what Newtpaw's pelt had been, the amount of mud on his own seemed to be infinitesimal. It looked liked it'd take no more than five minutes to clean. He then followed her gaze to look up at the sky, blanketed in murky, dark clouds. "I hope not, though," he responded, "I'd rather stay as dry as possible. I'm not RiverClan, and I'm not a fan of being wet." Though he said it lightheartedly, he definitely meant the words.

His grin widened as he watched her look at her pelt, feeling proud of their teamwork in their cleansing of it. Listening to her mention that she'd go and get a blackbird while he started on his own fur, he nodded. "Alright, Newtpaw!" Once she left, he prepared himself to clean his own pelt, and was a bit more careless with it. Unlike with Newtpaw's coat, he didn't mind if he had a small, lingering clump of mud or two. He could get it later, or it would dry and crumble off on its own. He reached his head down and began on his first lick, finding it just as fowl but not nearly as much, which he was grateful for. He glanced over at the fresh-kill pile after rudding his mouth of the first bit of mud, and noticed Newtpaw talking to another cat, who looked to be a warrior. The sight brought a smile to the golden tom's maw, and he was glad to see another who didn't look at his friend strangely.

By the time she returned, Lionpaw was just finishing up, spitting the mud out and licking his lips at the sight of the delicious-looking blackbird. Moving his gaze up a little, he noticed that Newtpaw looked quite excited, and a thought enters his mind. He couldn't be sure, but he had a suspicion about what she was talking about with that warrior, and the mere idea sent excitement into his own heart. His inner idea was proven true as she spoke, and he jumped up happily. "Really!? Newtpaw, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you!" He exclaimed, "I can't wait to hear about your first lesson!" He listened to her continue and trail off, realizing her ramble. Honestly, Lionpaw hadn't even noticed, as he didn't at all mind listening to Newtpaw talk. He chuckled, flicking her with his tail. "It's fine to be excited, Newtpaw," he mewed with a smile. Nevertheless, he mimicked her movements. His ears and face heated a bit at her comment, and shook his head in amusement. "Thanks," He laughed, taking a bite. "That's delicious," he mewed in pleasure, loving the taste of the bird. "Nothin' better than a blackbird after you clean a bunch of mud off yourself, right, Newtpaw?" He laughed as he pushed it back towards her.

It's all good, Robin! I'm super glad you found her a mentor, and I'm completely fine with that! No need to ask C:
Anyways, Lionpaw would love to hear about it! Since I have no life, I'll most likely be free whenever you're ready to rp after this! Also, sorry for the delayed reply! Next post by you can be the last of this roleplay if you'd like! <3
Newtpaw was delighted to see him show his own excitement and happiness towards her as she told him about her new mentor, which made her smile and this day seemed to be the best day of her life so far - she had gained a friend and a mentor, all in the same day. “I’ll definitely tell you all about it.” She promised, her whiskers twitching, “I’m so excited, I hope I’ll do well during my lesson.” The small apprentice purred at Lionpaw’s kind and understanding words, giggling slightly at the flick of his tail against her. “Hehe.. You’re right. This is really great for me and I’m so glad to see you just as excited.” And it was true, having someone to share your excitement and happiness with, there was nothing better than this and she would cherish that about them. The small apprentice gave a relaxed sigh and settled down comfortably next to him, the soft grass feeling nice against her underfur. There was a sense of calm and quiet that seemed to make her smile right now.

“I wonder what my first lesson will be..” She thought outloud and glanced at Lionpaw, “No problem, I think it’s freshly caught too.” Newtpaw watched him take a bite of the blackbird and savor the taste, expressing how delicious it was. The small apprentice gratefully took her own bite when it was passed to her, humming with satisfaction over the fresh and warm taste of meat that spread through her mouth. “Delicious indeed.” She murmured through a mouthful, smiling at her friend and nodded to agree with his other words, “Nothing better. Much better taste, no doubt about that.” The she-cat remarked, chuckling slightly before licking her muzzle.

The small apprentice thought back to her future training. “It’ll probably be hunting..” She said, looking to her companion, “Since Brightfluff told me to meet her outside the camp entrance at the start of the hunting grounds. I’ll be sure to make you proud, mighty Lionchaser, and bring you back a piece of prey that even you would be impressed by!” Newtpaw declared, her tail swishing back and forth as she thought about the possible prey she would catch, there were many possibilities.

Thanks, Fawn! I’m super excited about it, hehe.
I’ll definitely want to roleplay them again after her and Brightfluff are finished. And don’t worry, I don’t have much of a life either.
Also, it’s no problem, everyone has a life and much more roleplays that they are in, so I understand. You can post one more time and then I will post again.
That’ll be when we finish this session until the next time. Thanks so much for roleplaying with me, I feel like I’ve gained a new friend through this. :3
Old July 6th, 2017, 07:34 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Newtpaw was delighted to see him show his own excitement and happiness towards her as she told him about her new mentor, which made her smile and this day seemed to be the best day of her life so far - she had gained a friend and a mentor, all in the same day. “I’ll definitely tell you all about it.” She promised, her whiskers twitching, “I’m so excited, I hope I’ll do well during my lesson.” The small apprentice purred at Lionpaw’s kind and understanding words, giggling slightly at the flick of his tail against her. “Hehe.. You’re right. This is really great for me and I’m so glad to see you just as excited.” And it was true, having someone to share your excitement and happiness with, there was nothing better than this and she would cherish that about them. The small apprentice gave a relaxed sigh and settled down comfortably next to him, the soft grass feeling nice against her underfur. There was a sense of calm and quiet that seemed to make her smile right now.

“I wonder what my first lesson will be..” She thought outloud and glanced at Lionpaw, “No problem, I think it’s freshly caught too.” Newtpaw watched him take a bite of the blackbird and savor the taste, expressing how delicious it was. The small apprentice gratefully took her own bite when it was passed to her, humming with satisfaction over the fresh and warm taste of meat that spread through her mouth. “Delicious indeed.” She murmured through a mouthful, smiling at her friend and nodded to agree with his other words, “Nothing better. Much better taste, no doubt about that.” The she-cat remarked, chuckling slightly before licking her muzzle.

The small apprentice thought back to her future training. “It’ll probably be hunting..” She said, looking to her companion, “Since Brightfluff told me to meet her outside the camp entrance at the start of the hunting grounds. I’ll be sure to make you proud, mighty Lionchaser, and bring you back a piece of prey that even you would be impressed by!” Newtpaw declared, her tail swishing back and forth as she thought about the possible prey she would catch, there were many possibilities.

Thanks, Fawn! I’m super excited about it, hehe.
I’ll definitely want to roleplay them again after her and Brightfluff are finished. And don’t worry, I don’t have much of a life either.
Also, it’s no problem, everyone has a life and much more roleplays that they are in, so I understand. You can post one more time and then I will post again.
That’ll be when we finish this session until the next time. Thanks so much for roleplaying with me, I feel like I’ve gained a new friend through this. :3
Lionpaw quickly answered her first two comments, "You'd better! I'll bet you'll be amazing, Newtpaw!" He smiled at her, fiddling with a fallen blackbird feather with his paws. "I'm really glad you've got a mentor now," he mewed happily, "We've got to go hunting sometime, when we're older and more experienced!" He couldn't wait for that day. He could imagine it now, hunting side by side with Newtpaw or maybe even having little competitions on prey size or how much you caught. That sure would be fun, and now he was even more excited for the future to come. "Just imagine: Lionchaser and Newtdash, best hunters in ShadowClan - no, all of the Clans!" He was joking, of course. He didn't there there was a best hunter or anything, and he knew everyone had their own strengths and weaknesses when it came to hunting.

He watched as she took a bite, confirming it's nice flavor, and thought to himself as she spoke. When she mentioned it to be hunting, he laughed at the coincidence. "Well," he mewed, "It seems both of our mentors had the same idea, starting us off with hunting. I haven't had a combat session yet! Which isn't a bad thing, to me at least," he mumbled the last part quietly, to himself. "I'll bet anything you catch will be awesome!" he meowed excitably, "Since you're the great Newtdash!"

No problem!! We can definitely rp after Newt's training session. I feel like I've gotten a friend out of this as well <3
And Lionpaw is quickly becoming one of my favorite kitties!!
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw smirked, actually surprised that the medecine cat wasn't talking back, maybe he had gotten a point, but he didn't care, what he cared about was Eclipsepaw, and nothing else, as he was asked to eat Poppy seeds, he shook his head. "No, if I want to sleep, I'll just do like I always do, because, as of now, I am not tired in the slightest, and it's not moon-high either, it's only the sunset..." He mewed.

(I hate writer's block...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Raven & Co
"No need to snap at me unless you would like to be escorted out of my den by Halestar herself." Daypaw muttered, looking at the tom. Sure, they could be grumpy at times-but they had good reason. They were sleep deprived, body tired and aching for rest, and at the tiny mention of Starclan it took all Daypaw had to bite their tongue. Instead, the enby looked gently over to Eclispepaw. "You wont be training for awhile, not until your wounds are fully healed and Ive fully checked the rest of your body in the morning." their voice was softer. While Nightpaw seemed to be grasping upon every single one of their nerves, they knew it was only out of being protective of his...friend. Something told Daypaw they would be more then that one day. "When you wake up Im going to make sure none of your bones are fractured or broken, and you are going to need a lot of rest. For now you will stay in my den to make sure your wounds dont reopen during the night, but after awhile you can move your resting quarters to the apprentice den when I think its okay. Youll be confined to camp for awhile." amber hues scanned over the shecats body, eyeing to make sure they had covered every last injury. They looked to Nightpaw, shuffling over a few poppy seeds with a paw. "Eat these, you may not have injuries but they'll help you sleep after such an eventful day."
A sigh escaped her throat I'm not going to be able to do much then I guess... it was hard to think she wouldn't be able to go hunting or help her clan like she could before she really hoped that Nightpaw wouldn't mind the fact that she wouldn't be useful at all, "okay..." she trailed her mind wandering Why was Nightpaw being so rude? Daypaw was trying to be nice I know that he is tired he must be otherwise he wouldn't be so grumpy! "Nightpaw are you sure your okay? I mean you must be tired from carrying me having to walk all the way back to camp too, surely you're at least a tiny bit tired."Eclipsepaw told him flattening her ears a bit to be exact she already had hardly any self-confidence left this was another mistake that others would have to help her with....like they always did....always...
( so so sorry! I have been so busy! its really hard to keep up with this when I also have a writer's block.. )
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; July 6th, 2017 at 10:06 PM.
Old July 6th, 2017, 09:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Brokenshadow tilted her head slightly. "The mud is very slick and sticky. It's difficult to get traction, especially with smooth pads. You'll get used to it though," She giggled slightly. "It'll take some getting used to as well." The light female decided to ignore the boasting comment of the tom about his intelligence, not really wanting to jeopardize their friendship with her explaining how rude it seemed to be. "It's also a lot easier to do when you're actually walking through the mud of the marshes."
Appledash studied his paws. Brokenshadoe was right, his pads were quite smooth. Not really any traction on them at all. The ginger tom flattened his ears a little, beginning to worry, even though her words were reassuring. How would he ever smoothly walk or run through these marshes? When he went in patrols with other cats, they made it look so easy! They always had to wait for him to catch up. And his fur was always a muddy, matted mess after every outing in the territory. He didn't know how his new clanmates kept their pelts clean. I thought Shadowclan was going to be a lot like Thinderclan. But I was way off... Appledash placed his paw back on the ground, shifting a bit to get in a more comfortable position. "Maybe some other day you could show me how to get around the territory? I'm kind of puckered out from my outing earlier today."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread