Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:14 PM

Old January 11th, 2019, 09:25 PM
you just lost the game

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Beetlepaw glanced around, her eyes setting on a familiar apprentice. The black cat stood up, stretching her muscles, she jumped down to a lower branch.
Beetlepaw's tail flicked. "Hello." She greeted from above, quietly. The apprentice jumped down onto a branch that was a few feet above the ground.
"Hey." Palepaw responded briefly. After a pause, he asked "..what do you want to do, now?" He flicked his tail a little awkwardly, wondering what exactly the black shecat had in mind.
Feel free to PM me on discord whenever you need to. My discord is @prepkenile#8732
Old January 11th, 2019, 09:33 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepkenile View Post
"Hey." Palepaw responded briefly. After a pause, he asked "..what do you want to do, now?" He flicked his tail a little awkwardly, wondering what exactly the black shecat had in mind.
Beetlepaw hummed lightly. "We could walk around, I usually look at different types of flowers." The molly said.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 11th, 2019, 09:47 PM
you just lost the game

Quote:
Beetlepaw hummed lightly. "We could walk around, I usually look at different types of flowers." The molly said.
Palepaw at first thought this would be a very boring idea, but he the realized it could be a chance to learn more about this reserved black cat. He wanted to know what she could have done to bring about Kiwipaw's petty aggression.
"Sure." And with that, he nodded his head, indicating for Beetlepaw to lead the way.
Feel free to PM me on discord whenever you need to. My discord is @prepkenile#8732
Old January 11th, 2019, 09:52 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Palepaw at first thought this would be a very boring idea, but he the realized it could be a chance to learn more about this reserved black cat. He wanted to know what she could have done to bring about Kiwipaw's petty aggression.
"Sure." And with that, he nodded his head, indicating for Beetlepaw to lead the way.
Beetlepaw started walking, her steps silent. The black cat would pick up her pace from time to time, slowing down and looking at small flowers.

Old January 11th, 2019, 10:06 PM
you just lost the game

Quote:
Beetlepaw started walking, her steps silent. The black cat would pick up her pace from time to time, slowing down and looking at small flowers.
Palepaw followed her silently for a bit, watching and wondering what she was thinking about. He quickly grew bored, however, and finally said out loud, "What are we... what are we doing right now? Are we really just going to look at flowers?"
Old January 11th, 2019, 10:31 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Palepaw followed her silently for a bit, watching and wondering what she was thinking about. He quickly grew bored, however, and finally said out loud, "What are we... what are we doing right now? Are we really just going to look at flowers?"
Beetlepaw sighed, quickening her pace, and leaping up into a tree branch. "We can look for prey, for the clan." She said bluntly. "Or you can suggest something."

Old January 11th, 2019, 10:44 PM
you just lost the game

Quote:
Beetlepaw sighed, quickening her pace, and leaping up into a tree branch. "We can look for prey, for the clan." She said bluntly. "Or you can suggest something."
Palepaw, remaining on the ground, thought about it for a moment. He knew he wanted to do something physical, but he also wanted to get to know the apprentice better. "Let's keep walking. I want to be able to talk anyway." If the two were to hunt, they wouldn't be able to talk with each other.
He then, after a pause, asked "Are you a better hunter or fighter?"
Old January 11th, 2019, 10:52 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Palepaw, remaining on the ground, thought about it for a moment. He knew he wanted to do something physical, but he also wanted to get to know the apprentice better. "Let's keep walking. I want to be able to talk anyway." If the two were to hunt, they wouldn't be able to talk with each other.
He then, after a pause, asked "Are you a better hunter or fighter?"
"Hunter." Beetlepaw answered. "You?" She asked jumping onto another nearby branch.

Old January 11th, 2019, 10:56 PM
you just lost the game

Quote:
"Hunter." Beetlepaw answered. "You?" She asked jumping onto another nearby branch.
"Same here. Nearly every cat is, I think." He continued to walk along the ground, following the black cat. "You get more practice hunting than you do fighting, because no one wants to practice fighting." Hopping over a fallen log, he added. "Especially not in leafbare, with so much hunting to be done."
Old January 11th, 2019, 11:05 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
"Same here. Nearly every cat is, I think." He continued to walk along the ground, following the black cat. "You get more practice hunting than you do fighting, because no one wants to practice fighting." Hopping over a fallen log, he added. "Especially not in leafbare, with so much hunting to be done."
Beetlepaw nodded. The black cat wasn't very good at fighting, even training, her tiny size made it a bit difficult. "In Newleaf, everyone will probably proactive fighting more since it'll be warmer, and we don't have to hunt as much as we do in leafbare."