Today 10:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2018, 11:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Well I wish you luck in getting you an apprentice soon." He said with a genuine smile. This smile was not fake. "Is there anymore of these questions you are going to ask me?"
She shrugged,” You still don’t believe me when I say I just wanted to talk.” She replied kinda suprised at his distrust of just talking,” Out of questions but if you have any for me you can ask them.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 23rd, 2018, 11:31 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Rose shrugged. "But she isn't the leader yet," he pointed out, blinking. He kept yelling at himself to stop being self-centered. He knew he wasn't that important, the clan was more important. "Good point," he said simply, nodding.
She flicked her tail casually,” That is very true.” She replied trying to think of something else to say.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 23rd, 2018, 11:40 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail casually,” That is very true.” She replied trying to think of something else to say.
Rose nodded. He became quiet, not knowing what to say. "What's your mentor like?" he asked. He figured that would be a good way to start another conversation, looking at Splash.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 11:42 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
She shrugged,” You still don’t believe me when I say I just wanted to talk.” She replied kinda suprised at his distrust of just talking,” Out of questions but if you have any for me you can ask them.”
"I didn't say that I didn't believe you." He corrected her. "I just asked if you had anymore questions for me to answer."
He shrugged and smiled. "And no, I don't have any questions for you to answer." He never was the type to ask questions, not to anybody. He always accepted things and never questioned them.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 11:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Rose nodded. He became quiet, not knowing what to say. "What's your mentor like?" he asked. He figured that would be a good way to start another conversation, looking at Splash.
Splashpaw shrugged,” Splashheart is pretty cool, she is nice and friendly, she lets me sleep in. She never really gets angry with me, though we don’t train much because she’s expecting kits. And she recently told me that she’s requested for Fallenstar to pick a new mentor as she can’t handle kits and an apprentice.” She meowed

Old July 23rd, 2018, 11:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"I didn't say that I didn't believe you." He corrected her. "I just asked if you had anymore questions for me to answer."
He shrugged and smiled. "And no, I don't have any questions for you to answer." He never was the type to ask questions, not to anybody. He always accepted things and never questioned them.
She was a bit relieved he had no questions so she asked the most boring question,” How’s your day going so far?” She asked

Old July 23rd, 2018, 11:52 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Splashpaw shrugged,” Splashheart is pretty cool, she is nice and friendly, she lets me sleep in. She never really gets angry with me, though we don’t train much because she’s expecting kits. And she recently told me that she’s requested for Fallenstar to pick a new mentor as she can’t handle kits and an apprentice.” She meowed
Rosepaw listened, wondering what it would be like to have a mentor like that. "She seems really nice," he said, smiling awkwardly. Splashheart did seem nice, nicer than a lot of mentors he had heard about. "Are you mad at her for not being able to train with you anymore?" he asked, and then regretted it, just standing there quietly.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 12:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Rosepaw listened, wondering what it would be like to have a mentor like that. "She seems really nice," he said, smiling awkwardly. Splashheart did seem nice, nicer than a lot of mentors he had heard about. "Are you mad at her for not being able to train with you anymore?" he asked, and then regretted it, just standing there quietly.
She flicked her head,” A little concerned about who my next mentor might be, but respect her choice, as it would be hard to mentor while having your paws full with kits.” She replied honestly.

Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
He flicked his tail giving a small bounce,” Sure! Who should hide who seeks?” He asked excitement filling him.
"I can hide," she meowed, her tail flicking in excitement. "Remember no peeking," she chirped looking over her shoulder, bounding away from Chestnutkit to find a good hiding spot.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:25 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
She tipped her head slightly,” I’m Honeybee.” She replied interested to get to known Patchpelt better.

"Nice To Meet you Officialy" PachPelt Thoght for a Sec Thats a Nice Name, I think I'll like Geting to Know Them, then spoke Again, "How are you?"

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Closed Thread