Last post by Luminous
Today 04:56 AM

Old October 15th, 2019, 09:23 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Seeing Tallmarsh walk past him , Beepaw quickened his pace to follow her down the dark slope.
As he walked into the cavern , his eyes widened slightly at the large crystal lighting up the room in a silver glow. It seemed so , unreal. Despite knowing it was real , he thought it was too beautiful to be true.

He stopped walking , standing still to stare at the moonlit crystal with wide eyes , taking in the appearance of it. He'd forgotten about the long journey to the starcave due to the new wave of anticipation washing over him. His ears perked once the Thunderclan medicine cat welcomed him , he gave a small nod. "Yeah.....thanks." He said lowly , not wanting to be loud just in case that would be a bad move.

He watched her walk over to the large crystal and lay down , touching her nose to it and falling asleep. Oh! Quickly padding over , he layed down a few fox lengths away from Tallmarsh. The blonde tom touched his nose to the crystal , almost turning back at how cold it was. But stopped as he fell into a slumber only a few moments after touching his nose to the crystal.
Tallmarsh opened her eyes to find herself once again in a grassy, starlit clearing. Beepaw was a few tail lengths away, and she padded over. "Beepaw, wake up," she said, nudging his side gently. She turned back to the empty clearing. Although they were in StarClan, she doubted they would be visited tonight. She had just wanted to show Beepaw StarClan and how to come here.

Once he had stood up, she began the ceremony. Turning her head to scan the surrounding trees, she said, "I call upon the warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard for many moons to learn the ways of a medicine cat, and he has promised to work hard and serve his Clan for many moons." She had altered the traditional script of the ceremony, but the meaning was still the same, at least in her eyes. She looked back to Beepaw and continued, "Beepaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

((What are his full name and virtues?))
Old October 15th, 2019, 04:03 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
( @Haunted is next!)

Iceheart flinched as the life passed through her. She felt herself yet again seeing life from the perspectives of many different clanmates, as if being forced to understand each and every one of their individual struggles. Every cat was different, and she would have to understand that if she were to lead them. She watched the starry cat pad away after gazing into her eyes, and her heart nearly stopped when she saw the next cat approach.

He was only the size of a mouse. The little kit teetered over to his mother and looked her in the eyes, their shallow depths portraying wisdom far beyond what any kit should have.

"I'm glad to see you again, even if you may not be glad to see me," He squeaked. "I watch over you and my sisters. I'm here to give you the life of compassion." He craned his tiny head upwards and Iceheart had to bend down to touch noses with him, after a moment of hesitation. She had a feeling she knew what she would see.

She saw herself in the nursery, from the perspective of Tinykit. She saw his sisters Hailkit and Dawnkit curled up by her side, while Tinykit watched from a distance, too weak and feeble to feed. She felt his tiny heartbreak as he realized that Iceheart had given up on him, had doomed him to succumb to his sickness. You were weak! she tried to force out her thoughts through the wave of emotional turmoil. You were dying. Why should I have wasted milk on you when I could be sustaining the stronger kits? The ones that were going to survive? Her thoughts were swept away as Tinykit made her feel the anguish of Hailkit, too, as Dawnkit received the highest praise, for being the strongest.

"I forgive you," the kit spoke once more, casting away the visions of the life he'd given her. "Learn from your mistakes. Use your power to help those in need, those who are sick or weak. Do not pass judgement where it is not yours to pass."

Iceheart gasped for air over and over, recovering from the horrible nightmare of a life that was. After Umbrepaw, she hadn't thought it could get worse. Tinykit had made her feel like a complete monster. Maybe she was. Eyes blurry, she watched the little kit hobble back into the starlit forest, disappearing from sight.

Chiseledshadow felt the air of a tiny kitten leaving the line of life-givers, and saw it was her cue when the kitten, who she had met before as "Tinykit", wobbled off and realized it was her cue. With a jittery start [even in Starclan she still was a little shy of speaking in front of others, despite the importance of this job], she sauntered up the new leaders shivering form and spoke with a quiet determinedness shared with her children, "I am Chiseledshadow, mother of Vixenleap and Hawkthornkit. I am presenting you with the life of Foresight. Don't be rash, heed your elders warning, or you may regret it." Her voice rose in a ferocity not common when felines usually spoke of the wise dame, but her eyes remained steely calm. With this said, she pressed her nose to Iceheart's gently, a vision coming forth with this quite unlike her fellow star-dusked commrades; the twitter of birds happily in the air, the spring in her kittens steps in excitement, the dark feeling that it would all go wrong. Yes, it had been there, a warning of a fowl beast. But she didn't listen due to her kitten's pleading. And then. Then the evil glint in the horrendous creature's eyes - the badger was starving despite the time being Greenleaf, and a mother with three small kittens was a perfect target. Blood, glistening from it's fangs from two of her kittens, and a long slash in it's neck from her own fangs which dripped with it's blood. A soft sigh leaving her body, as the whimper of her last kitten, the smallest one, survived the attack but the mother not.

She drew the vision to a close, whispering a "Protect my living kits, and their family; Shadowclan," before padding off to settled near Tinykit.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old October 15th, 2019, 04:23 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh opened her eyes to find herself once again in a grassy, starlit clearing. Beepaw was a few tail lengths away, and she padded over. "Beepaw, wake up," she said, nudging his side gently. She turned back to the empty clearing. Although they were in StarClan, she doubted they would be visited tonight. She had just wanted to show Beepaw StarClan and how to come here.

Once he had stood up, she began the ceremony. Turning her head to scan the surrounding trees, she said, "I call upon the warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard for many moons to learn the ways of a medicine cat, and he has promised to work hard and serve his Clan for many moons." She had altered the traditional script of the ceremony, but the meaning was still the same, at least in her eyes. She looked back to Beepaw and continued, "Beepaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

((What are his full name and virtues?))
[ His full name is Beeblaze , his virtues are pride and loyalty ]
___

Getting nudged , the blonde tom would take a few seconds to fully get up , shaking his pelt. He looked at the starlit clearing with awe , taking in the scenery.

Standing up straight , he looked at Tallmarsh , eyes widening slightly as the ceremony started. He immediately held his head a bit high , paying attention to the words she said. If he were to have an apprentice of his own one day , he'd need to know this!
He felt excitement prick at his paws , shifting his weight from side to sidr in impatience that was starting to burn in him. This was it!, He would soon receive his full name.

At the Thunderclan medicine cats question , he gave a firm nod to her. "I do!" He answered , his tone serious as he tried to hide the fact he was practically shaking with anticipation.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 15th, 2019, 05:56 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Chiseledshadow felt the air of a tiny kitten leaving the line of life-givers, and saw it was her cue when the kitten, who she had met before as "Tinykit", wobbled off and realized it was her cue. With a jittery start [even in Starclan she still was a little shy of speaking in front of others, despite the importance of this job], she sauntered up the new leaders shivering form and spoke with a quiet determinedness shared with her children, "I am Chiseledshadow, mother of Vixenleap and Hawkthornkit. I am presenting you with the life of Foresight. Don't be rash, heed your elders warning, or you may regret it." Her voice rose in a ferocity not common when felines usually spoke of the wise dame, but her eyes remained steely calm. With this said, she pressed her nose to Iceheart's gently, a vision coming forth with this quite unlike her fellow star-dusked commrades; the twitter of birds happily in the air, the spring in her kittens steps in excitement, the dark feeling that it would all go wrong. Yes, it had been there, a warning of a fowl beast. But she didn't listen due to her kitten's pleading. And then. Then the evil glint in the horrendous creature's eyes - the badger was starving despite the time being Greenleaf, and a mother with three small kittens was a perfect target. Blood, glistening from it's fangs from two of her kittens, and a long slash in it's neck from her own fangs which dripped with it's blood. A soft sigh leaving her body, as the whimper of her last kitten, the smallest one, survived the attack but the mother not.

She drew the vision to a close, whispering a "Protect my living kits, and their family; Shadowclan," before padding off to settled near Tinykit.
( @BILL. at last, it's Wolverine's turn >:3

sorry for short response on this one)

Iceheart watched the horrifying scene unfold in front of her, and felt her sense of security shift into an overwhelming sense of fear and dread. She watched, through the eyes of Chiseledshadow, as the queen's kits were taken from her due to her own questionable decision. I would never be that mouse-brained, she huffed. She braced herself as the painstaking waves of emotion ripped through her again, and was yet again grateful when it was over.

The next cat to approach sent shivers down her spine. That took a lot, to make the fearless warrior feel real fear. That cannot be who I think it is...

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 15th, 2019, 06:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

It was.

In his wake came the stench of blood and death, the sensation of dread that'd leave many StarClan cats quaking in their fur. It was unusual for a Dark Forest entity to arrive in a leader's ceremony, especially one StarClan ruled-- but tonight, they had no choice but to allow him access. The Stars were always weaker than the darkness in the hearts of cats, and it was evident more than ever as Wolverine stepped toward his daughter.

It had been moons since he had formally seen her, cast out from the Clan after he had murdered his apprentice and several other warriors. They all had it coming, they underestimated the power he carried. The same power he would share with his daughter.

"My, you've grown so much." His voice dripped with his amusement, eyeing the dark form of Iceheart-- they were almost twins, it seemed. Down to the orange of their eyes, though he liked to think he did the fierceness better. "I always knew you would fare better than that wretched mother of yours and that runt of a sister."

Time was limited, and he pressed his nose to the top of her head. "Iceheart, do not let the words of these fools blind you. It is your duty now to bring ShadowClan back to greatness. With this life, I grant you power. The strength to do what your pathetic predecessors could not-- restore ShadowClan to glory, and annihilate any Clan that dare stand in your path."

With these words, Wolverine took a step back. But he wasn't done. [b]"I hail you by your new name, Icestar. Your old life is no more. I," it was like a slap in the face of StarClan, to proclaim it was a Dark Forest cat who was giving her such power, "grant you the guardianship of ShadowClan. Defend it well, and do not disappoint me."

@CasperCreates
Old October 15th, 2019, 07:13 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
It was.

In his wake came the stench of blood and death, the sensation of dread that'd leave many StarClan cats quaking in their fur. It was unusual for a Dark Forest entity to arrive in a leader's ceremony, especially one StarClan ruled-- but tonight, they had no choice but to allow him access. The Stars were always weaker than the darkness in the hearts of cats, and it was evident more than ever as Wolverine stepped toward his daughter.

It had been moons since he had formally seen her, cast out from the Clan after he had murdered his apprentice and several other warriors. They all had it coming, they underestimated the power he carried. The same power he would share with his daughter.

"My, you've grown so much." His voice dripped with his amusement, eyeing the dark form of Iceheart-- they were almost twins, it seemed. Down to the orange of their eyes, though he liked to think he did the fierceness better. "I always knew you would fare better than that wretched mother of yours and that runt of a sister."

Time was limited, and he pressed his nose to the top of her head. "Iceheart, do not let the words of these fools blind you. It is your duty now to bring ShadowClan back to greatness. With this life, I grant you power. The strength to do what your pathetic predecessors could not-- restore ShadowClan to glory, and annihilate any Clan that dare stand in your path."

With these words, Wolverine took a step back. But he wasn't done. [b]"I hail you by your new name, Icestar. Your old life is no more. I," it was like a slap in the face of StarClan, to proclaim it was a Dark Forest cat who was giving her such power, "grant you the guardianship of ShadowClan. Defend it well, and do not disappoint me."

@CasperCreates
@Venus @Dust @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Haunted @Fuzzyfeline @RedHead

It was now more than ever that Icestar wished she were not mute due to the ceremony. She wanted to speak to him. She wanted to share her thoughts, her anger with him for abandoning her, for leaving her to be raised by Owlfeather. But alas, she could do nothing but listen and watch as the forest around her seemed to darken in the presence of the warrior from the Dark Forest.

She accepted the life, unable to do anything else. Unlike any of the previous lives, this one caused her no pain. She saw visions of bloody battles topped with victory, and felt the pride of her clan becoming strong and feared under her leadership. She saw herself through her father's eyes--just like him, fierce and ruthless, unforgiving of traitors. That's the leader she wanted to be.

She wanted to see him again someday, but had no way of letting him know. She could only hope that he would come to her again, in another dream. Before she knew it, the starry landscape was swept away from beneath her paws and she was plunged into darkness. When she opened her eyes, the moon no longer lit up the crystal. Her ceremony was done. She was now Icestar, leader of ShadowClan.

She padded confidently out of the mouth of the tunnel, feeling stronger, wiser, and more powerful than she ever had in her life. She'd nearly forgotten Badgerpaw was waiting outside for her, and her fur bristled for a brief moment when she saw her standing guard at the entrance.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:59 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

[ His full name is Beeblaze , his virtues are pride and loyalty ]
___

Getting nudged , the blonde tom would take a few seconds to fully get up , shaking his pelt. He looked at the starlit clearing with awe , taking in the scenery.

Standing up straight , he looked at Tallmarsh , eyes widening slightly as the ceremony started. He immediately held his head a bit high , paying attention to the words she said. If he were to have an apprentice of his own one day , he'd need to know this!
He felt excitement prick at his paws , shifting his weight from side to sidr in impatience that was starting to burn in him. This was it!, He would soon receive his full name.

At the Thunderclan medicine cats question , he gave a firm nod to her. "I do!" He answered , his tone serious as he tried to hide the fact he was practically shaking with anticipation.
Tallmarsh nodded and continued, "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Beepaw, from this moment you will be known as Beeblaze. StarClan honors your pride and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of WindClan." She gave him a smile. The young tom was spunky and prideful, and she saw her younger self in him in some ways. She saw passion and pride--a strong spirit. The medicine cat knew that he would serve his Clan well. "Congratulations, Beeblaze," she purred.

Looking around, she said, "Now, are you ready to get back?" She paused her glance around the clearing when her eyes fell on a singular flower in the middle of the clearing, moonlight falling on it in just the right way to illuminate it. An iris. With all of the chaos lately, Tallmarsh had been keeping her eye out for a possible candidate for apprenticeship. There was no way this was a coincidence. StarClan was trying to tell her something... She remembered a kit with a lame leg--her name was Iriskit. That had to be who StarClan was pointing her towards.
Old October 18th, 2019, 06:30 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh nodded and continued, "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Beepaw, from this moment you will be known as Beeblaze. StarClan honors your pride and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of WindClan." She gave him a smile. The young tom was spunky and prideful, and she saw her younger self in him in some ways. She saw passion and pride--a strong spirit. The medicine cat knew that he would serve his Clan well. "Congratulations, Beeblaze," she purred.

Looking around, she said, "Now, are you ready to get back?" She paused her glance around the clearing when her eyes fell on a singular flower in the middle of the clearing, moonlight falling on it in just the right way to illuminate it. An iris. With all of the chaos lately, Tallmarsh had been keeping her eye out for a possible candidate for apprenticeship. There was no way this was a coincidence. StarClan was trying to tell her something... She remembered a kit with a lame leg--her name was Iriskit. That had to be who StarClan was pointing her towards.

Beepaw's eyes widened slightly at hearing his full name. It wasn't that he didn't like it — he was actually proud of it. Beeblaze. It sounded like a name that fit him. And he would live up to it , and become one of the best medicine cats.

He nodded to Tallmarsh at her question , his fur was a bit bristled from surprise in receiving his name. He still couldn't believe it , but he'd have to. "Yeah , this place is beautiful. But , i have to get back to Windclan and tell everybody about my full name." He'd meow , fur settling , puffing his chest a bit in pride the matched the pride and slight snark in his tone. Yeah. He was going to tell everybody! Mainly Blazingstar and Buttercupbreeze , his sister's , and probably Harveypaw. They'll be proud! He thought , a grin appearing.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 18th, 2019, 07:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

The best thing about going to the Starcave and standing before the glistening crystal?

Looking at his reflection. Lionstorm was a handsome devil, and he knew it. He had to take a moment to admire his golden pelt in the light of the moon. Totally worth it.

But now he wasn't sure what to do, and he twitched his ears as he glanced back at Fallenstar. "I can't imagine we stand here staring at this rock all night, right?"
@SpoopyStar

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:44 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@BILL.
Nostalgia flooded through the Tom as he hobbled into the glittering cave behind the golden feline. Last time he walked in here he was a wreck, so many self doubts that manifested and ate away at him. Now he was better. Just a physical wreck. Walking hurt, breathing was hard, but that was to be expected. He literally got 8 life’s ripped out of him.

He watched as Lionstorm began to make faces at himself in the reflection of the sacred stone that connected the clans to their ancestors. It made Fallenstream rethink his choice in his successor. “No.” he said after a moment. “Touch your nose against that reflection you were making googly eyes at.”

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; October 19th, 2019 at 06:05 PM.