Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:44 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 06:08 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:06 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by dagnyme
Today 06:05 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2023, 06:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: What Lurks Beneath [Thunderclan Relocating Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMara View Post

| Softsky of Thunderclan | I apologize for how late this is

Eh, yeah he probably just saw her around before, after all they were clanmates so it was likely. "I'm not entirely sure what exactly we're working on, cause I haven't made a full decision, I was thinking of using them for the new nursery or elders den though." Surely Wildkit caught onto the fact that they had to work on the new camp. "As for if it's enough twigs, yeah I'd say so, and the twigs are to help the dens be more stable."

Wildkit
*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀ ❁❀
Male[he/him] - Thunderclan

So this was kind of like being an apprentice. He was just as big as one and the same age, so this was a perfect opportunity. He wanted to help the best he could. Maybe then Thrushstar could see he was ready to become a paw. Most likely not, but it was worth a try. "The nursery and elders den are important, but I'm sure what might be more important than the other.", he meowed.

Wildkit really didn't want to work on the nursery. He hated being in it, since he was forced to be a kit even past his time. "Is there anything besides twigs we might need? I can help collect some more things.", Wildkit replied. He didn't want to hang out with the younger kits. They were always getting in the way.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 20th, 2023, 07:52 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Smiling softly as the kits funneled out of camp behind her, Cinderpaw was glad to see at least Mossykit had tagged along unprompted. Good, those warriors could make their own damn dens.

"We're looking for supplies to make the nursery, apprentice's den, and some nests -- vines, brambles, moss, feathers... Anything you three think would be helpful, we can add it. Do you see anything you think we could add to the dens?" She prodded, severing more brambles from the bushes before her and laying them on her back. "If you need any help, just lemme know and I'll carry it for you."

Surprise was visible on her face, though, when she saw another cat her age or older leave camp. She deflated a bit when she saw it was Gentledoe - made sense their generation did all the work still - but she was still somewhat relieved to see anyone pulling their own weight.

"Herbs, yes. Cobwebs especially, poppy seeds too... Do you know what those look like? The flowers turn into these big, ugly-lookin' rattles. I think that's what we need the most, but marigold's probably always useful - big, round red-and-yellow flowers with lots of petals, much bigger than dandelion. None of--" Cinderpaw let out a frustrated huff, before mumbling under her breath to the other warrior. "Only one of the last round of herb patrols came back. 'Least I know who the herbs we have left aren't going to..."

Turning on a dime, the eldest apprentice diverted her attention back to the kits, who were hopefully none-the-wiser to her anger. "Now, how about we find some stuff to decorate the dens with, too?"

[ @Speckear @SuspiciousMindz @MeOw<3 @lio ]

Last edited by littlelove; May 20th, 2023 at 07:53 PM.
Old May 20th, 2023, 08:03 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

bumblebreak === > @Eaglet
Why, oh, why did it seem that with every leader who stepped up, there was the same amount of time that passed before they just sputtered out? Bumblebreak's tailed whipped behind her as Thrushstar began to silently help her with the den. Weaving and packing and making sure the branches stayed away from the injured areas of her paws. Whatever, she told herself, she'd had worse pain than this and she would deal with it.

After some more back-breaking work, the den was mostly finished. An expansive area woven of branches and soft ferns, tucked into a quiet corner near the stream that trickled through the clearing, large enough to house the current queens and kits and more. She stepped back, exhausted but still standing, and gave Thrushstar another searing look.

"You need to get your act together. ThunderClan needs a leader. If you aren't willing to uphold the mantle, then step back and make some room for me, or I'll make some room myself."

Then she moved away, glancing around the clearing for more things that needed to be done. "Mothdapple( @Radetzky )! Goldenpaw( @Quasar )! Stop sitting on your asses and get moving—go work on the apprentices' den! Firestream ( @The Doctor ), stop freakin' complaining and get started on crafting some outer walls. Foggywillow ( @puppeteer. ), do something actually useful and help her." Starsdamned slugs, the lot of them.

She herself began work on the warriors' den, not seeing anyone else having started on it. If they had already, oh-freaking-well; shouldn't have taken so long with it. Another several minutes of painfully tucking branches and ferns together, and the den was completed. Near the entrance to the camp, tucked up against the earth that rose several inches above her head to form a natural wall. Ferns and other foliage sprung from the woven branches, adding some color. Vines trailed down in front of the entrance. At least that was done.

A quick glance around told her that the warriors' den and nursery were both finished (thanks to her), and that the apprentices' and elders' dens still needed finishing. Mothdapple and Goldenpaw were hopefully helping with the former. She had no clue who was working on the latter, so wordlessly she moved over to finish up with that. If they had a problem with her, they could bite their own tails.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 20th, 2023, 08:40 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Eugh. Seemed like they slowed as fast as they started, and Jaystorm figured he should at least try to remedy that (as much as his joints cried for him not to.) Even if it wasn't his job anymore, sure as hell seemed nobody else would be doing it... that granddaughter of his had ferried a small group of kittens out of camp, though not before proverbially tearing the throats of some slacking clanmates out. Knowing her, she wouldn't be afraid to go literal with her threats... though, for the sake of his reputation, he hoped she didn't.

He would have worked on the elder's den, but it seemed their deputy already had that done and situated against a scorched and fallen tree. Instead, he gravitated towards what he'd heard Cinderpaw point out as a possible placement for the medicine den, and traveled down into the cool shade beneath its' roots.

Was he made for digging? Not like those Windclan rabbits, but he'd done some in his day, especially during his first seasons as a loner. He dug his ragged claws into the back wall, and began to carve his way into the dirt.

It took a while, and some immense pain, but eventually the elder had made a room in the back of the den spacious enough to at least hold a curled up warrior or two, and some herbs. They'd have to widen it themselves if they wanted more room, because he'd done more than enough for their healers.

Jaystorm limped out of the den, shooting a glance to the mound of dirt he'd piled just outside the entrance, before finding a particularly sunny patch and collapsing into a mess of limbs. So much for retirement, but he'd done the job with minimal complaining. Now time to relax.
Old May 21st, 2023, 03:57 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Firestream's fur fluffed up in anger at Bumblebreak's orders "Just because your deputy doesn't mean you have to be rude" she muttered under her breath before walking glooomly to the pile of bracken, sticks and brambles she picked up a piece of bramble in her jaws and shoved it carelessly in to the walls "Uh it's already so hard" she moaned frustratedly.

After a few minutes of unceremoniously forcing material into the new camp wall there was only one piece of bramble left a particularly big bit which Firestream had been dreading "Do I really have to do it?" the pretty she-cat complained but she knew if she didn't she would be in trouble "Just one more piece and I can rest"she said trying to encourage herself to do it carefully she tried to grab the bramble in her mouth but the thorns were shielding it so she tried a different method she reached out a paw to try and grab it but she was not so careful this time "Ow I've been injured someone please help me!" she cried in pain as she gingerly held a cream paw in the air crimson blood oozing out of her soft pad.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 21st, 2023, 08:42 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Mothdapple

The deputy's orders instantly woke up the tortoiseshell molly from her slumber. She quickly got up and gave Bumblebreak a quick nod before padding over to the apprentice's den - or rather where it was supposed to be. As soon as she reached it, Mothdapple realized this would be a lot of work. Oh well, she might as well just get started. Hopefully, she'd soon have Goldpaw here to help her. Using the ferns and branches that were already there, the molly started to quickly weave them together. To prevent rain and wind from getting into the den, she put pieces of moss between the cracks in the fern wall.

After a quick visit outside the camp, the she-cat came back with some more ferns and branches to reinforce the walls of the apprentice's den even more. With a loud sigh, she dropped the ferns and branches on the ground in front of the den. Mothdapple took a few steps backwards, looking at what she'd done so far. The basic structure of the den was done, as well as most of the reinforcement. Weaving in these last branches should do the trick, as well as putting some beds of moss in there once the rest was finished. The molly was tired, but she was almost done. She might as well just get this done with so she could rest. So once again, she went back to working on weaving in ferns in the wall.

[ @Quasar ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464

Last edited by Radetzky; May 21st, 2023 at 08:43 AM.
Old May 21st, 2023, 01:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post

Smiling softly as the kits funneled out of camp behind her, Cinderpaw was glad to see at least Mossykit had tagged along unprompted. Good, those warriors could make their own damn dens.

"We're looking for supplies to make the nursery, apprentice's den, and some nests -- vines, brambles, moss, feathers... Anything you three think would be helpful, we can add it. Do you see anything you think we could add to the dens?" She prodded, severing more brambles from the bushes before her and laying them on her back. "If you need any help, just lemme know and I'll carry it for you."

Surprise was visible on her face, though, when she saw another cat her age or older leave camp. She deflated a bit when she saw it was Gentledoe - made sense their generation did all the work still - but she was still somewhat relieved to see anyone pulling their own weight.

"Herbs, yes. Cobwebs especially, poppy seeds too... Do you know what those look like? The flowers turn into these big, ugly-lookin' rattles. I think that's what we need the most, but marigold's probably always useful - big, round red-and-yellow flowers with lots of petals, much bigger than dandelion. None of--" Cinderpaw let out a frustrated huff, before mumbling under her breath to the other warrior. "Only one of the last round of herb patrols came back. 'Least I know who the herbs we have left aren't going to..."

Turning on a dime, the eldest apprentice diverted her attention back to the kits, who were hopefully none-the-wiser to her anger. "Now, how about we find some stuff to decorate the dens with, too?"

[ @Speckear @SuspiciousMindz @MeOw<3 @lio ]

Treekit scurried after the apprentice, staying close on her heels until she was told to go search for things to bring back to camp. Her tail raised with delight; competition glimmered in her eyes as she darted off to find something to show off to Cinderpaw. She was determined to fit into the clan! Being adopted into it still hung over her head, even if they didn't know that. She would fit in no matter what.

Treekit didn't wander far -- staying within sight of the small group -- before she found some feathers scattered across the ground. It must've been from a recent hunt. She turned with a mouthful, sneezing a couple times as the soft feathers tickled her nose. Her green gaze settled on Cinderpaw before she scampered back, hoping for a praise. "LWOOK" she squealed around the mouthful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Firestream's fur fluffed up in anger at Bumblebreak's orders "Just because your deputy doesn't mean you have to be rude" she muttered under her breath before walking glooomly to the pile of bracken, sticks and brambles she picked up a piece of bramble in her jaws and shoved it carelessly in to the walls "Uh it's already so hard" she moaned frustratedly.

After a few minutes of unceremoniously forcing material into the new camp wall there was only one piece of bramble left a particularly big bit which Firestream had been dreading "Do I really have to do it?" the pretty she-cat complained but she knew if she didn't she would be in trouble "Just one more piece and I can rest"she said trying to encourage herself to do it carefully she tried to grab the bramble in her mouth but the thorns were shielding it so she tried a different method she reached out a paw to try and grab it but she was not so careful this time "Ow I've been injured someone please help me!" she cried in pain as she gingerly held a cream paw in the air crimson blood oozing out of her soft pad.

OPEN

Sparrowpelt had finished up his part of the the debris cleaning, setting everything outside of the camp borders. He was padding by when he caught the murmur from his fellow warrior, although, he held his tongue and continued with simple tasks. However, he was still within earshot of the she-cat when she complained about having to do some basic work. That was cut off by a shrill of pain and his golden eyes grew wide with concern. He disregarded his initial thoughts and turned to assist the she-cat.

"Hey- hey," Sparrowpelt spoke in a soothing tone, the large feline was quick to pad up to his fellow warrior. "What happened?" His tone stayed soothing and his eyes were gentle. They settled on her bleeding paw. He turned and gathered a wad of cobwebs a few feet away. In a short amount of time, he was back and placing them on the ground. "Let me see your paw," he spoke softly, waiting for her to comply.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 21st, 2023, 01:44 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Firestream reluctantly held out her paw for Sparrowpelt to see "I was trying to place a bramble in the wall when the nasty thing wounded me!" she told him trying to look as innocent and injured as she could "Look there's so much blood I think I might die!" the pretty she-cat cried closing her eyes tightly so not to see the "terrible" wound.

@SuspiciousMindz

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 21st, 2023 at 01:45 PM.
Old May 21st, 2023, 02:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@The Doctor

Sparrowpelt let out a soft chuckle as she spoke. He noted how dramatic she was being, but didn't let that stop him from working his teeth and claws gently around her injured paw. He worked delicately and without words until he was satisfied with the results. Then, the warrior held her paw with slight pressure between his paws, sitting up like a begging dog as he did so. His gaze then shifted to her face to read any expressions she may give.

"That'll happen when you're working with brambles, but I promise you're not going to bleed out and if you really, REALLY, think you are. . ." he paused, giving her an amused smirk. "Then, you should see Sundust or Cinderpaw. I'm no medicine cat, but I can at least help your bleeding," he spoke softly.

"I can help you finish this portion of the wall if you'd like. I mean, Bumblebreak did give you an order. It's still necessary to follow that order," Sparrowpelt spoke. He released the she-cats paw and sat back down normally. "So, shall we?" He offered, gesturing back towards the broken wall.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 22nd, 2023, 02:03 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Cinderpaw's reaction had the messy-furred she-cat nodding, attempting to make a mental note of each of the herbs described to her. Cobwebs- yuck, spiders. Poppy seeds- ugly looking rattles. Marigold- yellow and red flowers. Alright, she could do that. Maybe. Hopefully. As long as she followed the descriptions correctly, she-d be able to find things, right? Right. Yeah.

She flicked her tail toward Cinderpaw, though the she-cat had already returned her attention to the little ones. Not wanting to disturb them, Gentledoe slinked off back into the camp, attempting to look for others to go on a patrol with her. Oh dear, it looked as though Bumblebreak had to scold even more of her Clanmates only to have to do more work on her own... perhaps she would check in with Bumblebreak again once everything settled down. Give the molly a rest, yes? There was no time for that now, though- she needed to get onto that herb patrol!

Looking around at the new camp, she hummed quietly to herself. It would be best to bring along at least two others, yes? And those two others need to be ones who wouldn't slack off, as this needed done quickly... mmm...

"Spiderthroat, darling, could you come along on an herb patrol with me? We will be looking for cobwebs, poppy seeds, and marigold," she called out, multicolored gaze seeking out the tom in the crowd. Given how quickly he had moved when the cave had begun sinking, he was surely a good pick for a quick patrol.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread