Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by occultation
Today 05:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 05:43 PM
Atari Healer's Den
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:41 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 05:39 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 05:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 27th, 2017, 08:42 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
Rabbittail fell over.
Phantom saw her chance and leaped up, rearing above Rabbittail and getting herself ready to pin him down. She took a deep breath and forced her forepaws down, her intent being to hold him in place and kill him then and there. She glanced back at Crowpelt, then back down at her opponent and former Clanmate. All this happened in just a few seconds.
Old May 27th, 2017, 08:46 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Phantom saw her chance and leaped up, rearing above Rabbittail and getting herself ready to pin him down. She took a deep breath and forced her forepaws down, her intent being to hold him in place and kill him then and there. She glanced back at Crowpelt, then back down at her opponent and former Clanmate. All this happened in just a few seconds.
Crowpelt tail covered his eyes. How he did this he didn't know.
"Kill me and your secret will be out" Rabbittail said in weakness.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old May 27th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
@Ebony
Gorsewing padded from the Warriors den, touching noses with her sister, Heatherfoot, on her way to the fresh-kill pile.
(you can pick)
Cottonspark sat watching Gorsewing and Heatherfoot's interaction. Her long white fur billowed in the breeze, and her emerald eyes shone with interest. The she-cat had never really spoken to either sibling, but was bored, and so made her way to Gorsewing and Heatherfoot. She did not say anything, just sat down.
Old May 27th, 2017, 01:13 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
It bothered her, yes, that he was so quick to avoid and dodge the question. Forest didn't know why it was such a touchy topic of conversation for them, but she wanted to understand. Was their relationship worse than Mumblenose was letting on?

Or maybe it was just the fact he didn't want to loose her. If their relationship was so bad, he might not want to anger her. She was close to her father yes, as she got her fur bristled up at any harsh remark she heard about him. That could quite possibly be it, but there were so many things she didn't know, but that's what she wanted, was all the unknowns to become known. She liked being in the know and this wasn't helping.

But obediently, she obeyed his wishes. She would drop the subject, but that wouldn't make her stop from asking at another time. Settling in though? Jeez where did she even get started. There were so many different emotions that flooded her with that thought.

"Oh, it's alright I suppose. Coming back has its ups and downs." She said trying to sound nonchalant about it, but it just sounded forced. "Lots of cats see me with Brindle who looks more like Dad. They know her father so they know mine. Some have even gone as far as..." She trailed off, sentence left dangling. She didn't want to say it. Saying it aloud just kind of made it seem more real and she didn't want that for her life. She wanted to be like him, but not like him; if that made any sense to most. Her mood swung. The statement she had been about to make, it would only have torn herself down. If the Clan was tearing her down, what would she be if her own kind and body tore her down as well?
Mumblenose felt relief the moment he realized Forestpaw would let him keep his past with Singe a secret for a little longer. He was sure that the question would come up many times more, but as long as he could simply postpone answering... He wanted to feel joy with his kin, not worried of what they will think of him when they hear of his past with kin. He didn't want to lost the happiness and the purpose his grandchildren unknowingly offered him. He didn't want to destroy the family furthermore. If Mumblenose told Forestpaw of his past... would he ruin his relationship with her? Would he ruin her relationship with her father? Or her siblings? He didn't want to be responsible for destroying any relationships.

At Forestpaw's rather forcefully-nonchalant response, Mumblenose adopted a disapproving frown. He figured their clanmates were treating Singe's kits terribly, which angered him and made him disappointed in his Clan. Of course, even he received the bad end of life. After all, he was an ex-evil leader's father. For all his clanmates were aware, Mumblenose was the one to raise Singe in his cruel ways. But to adopt Singe's cruel ways, and use them on Singe's kits? How dare they! It wasn't the kits' faults they were born with Singe's blood flowing through their veins. They don't get to choose who their parents will be. Plus, treating them with such negativity may turn them to their parents' evil ways. They are young, and if they are treated with kindness, they are sure to grow into friendly warriors.

``What?`` Mumblenose meowed quickly, his voice laced with concern. ``What is it?`` He leaned forward slightly, eager to hear what their clanmates would dare do to young cats. Eager to hear just how evil their clanmates can be - and they are the ones who chased Singe out. If they are bad cats, why chase out an equally... corrupt, cat? Disappointment filled him, alongside his protectiveness. He should be looking after his grandchildren, after all.
Old May 27th, 2017, 01:46 PM
mapless wanderer

[ @TheBread ]
Warm and wet. Not Rainshade's favorite hunting weather, but not the worst; it'd hafta do. Padding across the moor, tail twitching ever so slightly, was a Siamese she-cat, their brown ears flicking at every rustle of gorse. Stopping suddenly in their trek, the warrior's pink nose twitched. There must have been a rabbit nearby recently. Or it was still there. Slowly, the feline turned their head to look to their left, then, just as cautiously, to their right. It was an odd pocedure, and to an onlooker it seemed the same effect could have been achieved without motion, but just as vital for Rain, who caught sight of a bush. A shivering bush. A bush with black eyes and trembling ears. What kind of a stupid hare left their head out of their hiding place? The warrior stared at the bunny. The bunny stared at the warrior. There was a heartbeat's pause, in which the twitching of the bunny's nose froze and the cat raised their brow, and then, at precisely the same time, both creatures sprang into motion. The rabbit had done some sort of awkward backwards twist-flop type thing out of the bush--How graceful--and it hardly took two springs for the hunter to catch the fleeing prey and end the smaller mammal's life with a swift, clean bite to the neck. With a small "Hmph"ing noise of satisfction, Rainshade set down their kill in the heather. Turning to walk and look fo more, the warrior tripped almost immediately over a rock and faceplanted into the ground. "Mmph!"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 27th, 2017, 08:49 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Crowpelt tail covered his eyes. How he did this he didn't know.
"Kill me and your secret will be out" Rabbittail said in weakness.
Phantom snarled, her blue eyes cold with fury and disgust.
Not at what she was bout to do, but at Rabbittail. “Oh, and how will that work?” she asked, pressing one paw to his throat and the other on his belly, holding him fast. If she killed him, then her secret would remain a secret, that was that. Nothing to it. He would be dead, she would be as safe as a murderous Syndicate cat could be.
Old May 27th, 2017, 08:57 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Phantom snarled, her blue eyes cold with fury and disgust.
Not at what she was bout to do, but at Rabbittail. “Oh, and how will that work?” she asked, pressing one paw to his throat and the other on his belly, holding him fast. If she killed him, then her secret would remain a secret, that was that. Nothing to it. He would be dead, she would be as safe as a murderous Syndicate cat could be.
Rabbittail died as Rabbittail only said "DS" as he was lead to a slow and painful death.A dead crow was on the thuderpath as a monster ran it over.Crowpelt thought Rabbittail was killed on the thuderpath.

Gone

Old May 27th, 2017, 09:06 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Rabbittail died as Rabbittail only said "DS" as he was lead to a slow and painful death.A dead crow was on the thuderpath as a monster ran it over.Crowpelt thought Rabbittail was killed on the thuderpath.
Phantom shoved away the body of the dead tom and looked back at Crowpelt, her eyes questioning. “So, you aren't going to tell anyone?” she asked, not in the mood to kill him to. She sneered the limp form of Rabbittail and then back at Crowpelt. “If you do, you'll end up like him or worse.” she added, the idea being go scare him into staying quiet about what had just taken place.
Old May 27th, 2017, 10:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Mumblenose felt relief the moment he realized Forestpaw would let him keep his past with Singe a secret for a little longer. He was sure that the question would come up many times more, but as long as he could simply postpone answering... He wanted to feel joy with his kin, not worried of what they will think of him when they hear of his past with kin. He didn't want to lost the happiness and the purpose his grandchildren unknowingly offered him. He didn't want to destroy the family furthermore. If Mumblenose told Forestpaw of his past... would he ruin his relationship with her? Would he ruin her relationship with her father? Or her siblings? He didn't want to be responsible for destroying any relationships.

At Forestpaw's rather forcefully-nonchalant response, Mumblenose adopted a disapproving frown. He figured their clanmates were treating Singe's kits terribly, which angered him and made him disappointed in his Clan. Of course, even he received the bad end of life. After all, he was an ex-evil leader's father. For all his clanmates were aware, Mumblenose was the one to raise Singe in his cruel ways. But to adopt Singe's cruel ways, and use them on Singe's kits? How dare they! It wasn't the kits' faults they were born with Singe's blood flowing through their veins. They don't get to choose who their parents will be. Plus, treating them with such negativity may turn them to their parents' evil ways. They are young, and if they are treated with kindness, they are sure to grow into friendly warriors.

``What?`` Mumblenose meowed quickly, his voice laced with concern. ``What is it?`` He leaned forward slightly, eager to hear what their clanmates would dare do to young cats. Eager to hear just how evil their clanmates can be - and they are the ones who chased Singe out. If they are bad cats, why chase out an equally... corrupt, cat? Disappointment filled him, alongside his protectiveness. He should be looking after his grandchildren, after all.
Forestpaw had heard him, yes. Because t she didn't necessarily want to respond. She knew what the cats had said. Not many had said it, but she had heard whispers behind her back. Brindlepaw had to,d her of similar things. She had learned the hard way that no place would ever be completely perfect. The Syndicate had its murderers and Windclan had its bullies. Maybe the only place that would feel perfect would be the squishy du,b life of a kittypet. But she knew that sleeping all day on soft cushions eating dried kibble wouldn't be perfect for her. She was a wild cat. Feral blood coursed through her veins. She lived and breathed in the forest, she wouldn't want anything else.

But still, Windclan had its ways of tearing her down. Here she went again, her mind, powerful and strong, was taking control. The cats couldn't see past her lineage to her own ambitions. Forest knew it wasn't bad to have ambitions, as long as they had the right purposes. But every cat thought that she was like her father.

Forest almost couldn't take herself to say it. It hurt, it hurt her feelings, her self esteem. Saying this would let someone else in on the knowledge, but she didn't exactly want Mumblenose getting all protective on her and all. She finally managed it though. "They say I'm going to be like him." Her eyes averted to her black paws as she drew them around in the coarse dirt below her. "They say that I'm going to be like him..." She sniffed. "...and they should just send me back to the Syndicate." A silent tear rolled down her cheek, which she tried desperately to hide from her grandfather. The last thing she needed was to be seen as weak. She knew she wasn't weak, she was over emotional, and she didn't know how to not be that way. The tear rolled off her face, plopping down onto the ground, now evident that she was crying.

She picked up her paw and wiped at her eyes. She sniffed a few more times, forcing herself to try and regain composure. It wasn't perfect, but she managed a few more words. "I don't...I don't want to be like him. Not in that way..." She wiped at her eyes again. "Yeah I want to be leader, but not the way he achieved it. I don't think I could be leader, not if everyone sees me as him.."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:36 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Phantom shoved away the body of the dead tom and looked back at Crowpelt, her eyes questioning. “So, you aren't going to tell anyone?” she asked, not in the mood to kill him to. She sneered the limp form of Rabbittail and then back at Crowpelt. “If you do, you'll end up like him or worse.” she added, the idea being go scare him into staying quiet about what had just taken place.
"What do you mean a monster killed him"Crowpelt said.(Rabbittail is going to the dark forest)

Gone

Closed Thread