Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2022, 10:54 PM

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Milkkit was dozing off under the shade of a gorse bush in the camp, thinking about the upcoming ceremony that would change completely his days. Everyone will call me Milkpaw, and then my sisters will be Leafpaw and Doepaw. We'll have our mentors and we'll have many new duties to attend to, such as the hunting and fighting lessons, the territory tour, the search for moss and ticks on the elders' pelt. He leaned his head on his front paws and sighed, realizing how hard and tiring it would become soon. Would he manage to do everything on his own?

Milkkit tilted his head, trying to clear himself of oppressive thoughts. "No, I'll be a great apprentice and then a great warrior. I'll be the best moor runner." he murmured to himself. He decided to take a look inside the nursery to say goodbye silently, without hurry. He didn't know when his ceremony would be, but he would rather be ready when it came.
Peeking inside, he realized that the scent of milk had grown stronger in the last days. Right, another litter has recently born! He scolded himself for having forgetting the news, too busy to think about his ceremony.

Milkkit padded silently into the nursery, careful not to disturb any queen or kits who were sleeping and reached the new, numerous family. He stared at the four soft furballs crouched at the belly of a tortoiseshell she-cat, his green eyes lost in wonder. "They're beautiful..." he whispered, more to himself than others.
(I think Wingnettle was talking to you @XFR0G_L0veRX while also commenting on the whole litter.)

Quietkits ears perked up scraping gently against his mothers soft belly. The amount of noises and smells were overwhelming. He lay there silently pressed in his kin's fur catatonic. Suddenly the tiny bundle felt something heave into him hard. His paws went out from under him, forcing him to collapse on his side. He sat in stunned silence for a brief moment. Finally he swayed back and forth until he found his paws beneath him again. He extended his left forepaw to prod his attacker in protest. @WhitesilverQueen

@HopeFeather @Softspoken @Shani @Quietheart

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 17th, 2022 at 10:58 PM. Reason: forgot a common, touched up some grammer
Old September 17th, 2022, 10:56 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post
(I think Wingnettle was talking to you @XFR0G_L0veRX while also commenting on the whole litter.)

Quietkits ears perked up scraping gently against his mothers soft belly. The amount of noises and smells were overwhelming. He lay there silently pressed in his kin's fur catatonic. Suddenly the tiny bundle felt something heave into him hard. His paws went out from under him, forcing him to collapse on his side in stunned silence for a brief moment. He swayed back and forth until he found his paws beneath him again. He extended his left forepaw to prod his attack in protest. @WhitesilverQueen

@HopeFeather @Softspoken @Shani @Quietheart
Lavenderkit mewed and crawled towards his littermate, he used his nose to find him and he started licking his brother
Old September 17th, 2022, 10:57 PM

My Mood: Busy

It seemed he wasn't the only one hit, by the sounds of it. His little paws shuffled around to feel for his siblings, pink nose twitching.
Old September 17th, 2022, 11:23 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Fernkit slept peacefully in her nest, beginning to slowly open her eyes. Everything was blurry, but within time, she'd be able to play and run around camp with her littermates. The she-kit felt her mother's warmth and snuggled. She wasn't quite ready to speak yet, that'd be her next step. Maybe within half a moon, that'd be a good time to begin speaking, right?

//Not open, activity post//
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old September 18th, 2022, 12:36 AM
SPOOKSTER

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Milkkit (he/him)
Creamy-white short fur and green eyes

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Milkkit was dozing off under the shade of a gorse bush in the camp, thinking about the upcoming ceremony that would change completely his days. Everyone will call me Milkpaw, and then my sisters will be Leafpaw and Doepaw. We'll have our mentors and we'll have many new duties to attend to, such as the hunting and fighting lessons, the territory tour, the search for moss and ticks on the elders' pelt. He leaned his head on his front paws and sighed, realizing how hard and tiring it would become soon. Would he manage to do everything on his own?

Milkkit tilted his head, trying to clear himself of oppressive thoughts. "No, I'll be a great apprentice and then a great warrior. I'll be the best moor runner." he murmured to himself. He decided to take a look inside the nursery to say goodbye silently, without hurry. He didn't know when his ceremony would be, but he would rather be ready when it came.
Peeking inside, he realized that the scent of milk had grown stronger in the last days. Right, another litter has recently born! He scolded himself for having forgetting the news, too busy to think about his ceremony.

Milkkit padded silently into the nursery, careful not to disturb any queen or kits who were sleeping and reached the new, numerous family. He stared at the four soft furballs crouched at the belly of a tortoiseshell she-cat, his green eyes lost in wonder. "They're beautiful..." he whispered, more to himself than others.

[ @Quietheart @XFR0G_L0veRX ]
"Thank you" She purred to the kit. Blinking grateful at the kind comment.

(Sorry I didn't get back sooner, the website stopped telling me when I got quoted or mentioned)

Emo Bean

Bump after 24 hours

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin-

Going into school soon so I'll be on less ty ^^
Old September 18th, 2022, 11:52 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Twigkit stretched himself out in a corner, leaf resting on his stomach. He called the special leaf, 'mother leaf.' The reason for this was the sacred leaf's history. It belonged to his parents, specifically his mother. [open]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 18th, 2022, 12:14 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Lionpaw slept in the den

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old September 18th, 2022, 12:35 PM

My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Tulippaw grinned as Frostpaw spoke. She couldn't have asked for a better friend. The beautiful white-furred apprentice only spoke common sense. They had to be popular, and where would they be without their Clanmates seeing how fabulous and beautiful they were? Tulippaw had been praised by both Twilightstar and Fallownose. She was excited to tell Frostpaw that, but focused on the other apprentice's question first. The Gathering. Tulippaw had only been once if she remembered correctly. She shook her tri-colored head. "Unfortunately not," she meowed, tucking her short-furred yet fluffy tail around her paws. "What happened?" She leaned forward eagerly, her ears pricking as she awaited whatever gossip Frostpaw was about to tell her.

@SplashyLumi @Lakestorm (I'm pretty sure Robinpaw might be in the Missing category, but I'll still mention you just in case. )
~FrostPaw, She/Her. WindClan apprentice.

Frostpaw let off a little giggle as Tulipaw wanted to know about the gathering.“Well, first there was this messy cat called Stemstripe or whatever, and he acted like a mouse-brain! He was from the second-worst smelling clan. He was rambling on about how ThunderClan was as weak as kittypets! Snowstar or whatever he is now named exiled him with his new deputy, Hailslash or whatever. Anyway, I met a cat called Frostmoon. He was nice I guess and he kept his fur clean so it's good enough for me. Back to the real drama, a outsider tried to sneak in! A ThunderClan warrior, Blackdrop and Dawnstar from Shadowclan helped me chase it off. And~ there was a massive fight between two cats, I didn't see it all but it was dramatic! So yeah, loads to talk about. ” Frostpaw unravelled it one-by-one to her friend, excited to see her reaction.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I

Last edited by SplashyLumi; September 20th, 2022 at 09:28 AM.
Old September 18th, 2022, 01:06 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softspoken View Post
It seemed he wasn't the only one hit, by the sounds of it. His little paws shuffled around to feel for his siblings, pink nose twitching.
Firekit squeaked. He had not meant to hit something. He pressed into his siblings to tell them he was sorry.
@Gay´Fluff
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old September 18th, 2022, 01:11 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Beetlekit sniffed around a little, hearing all his siblings make noise and all. That sounded fun! At least, to make noise. He opened his jaws to join, as he nosed one of his brothers.
@WhitesilverQueen
Closed Thread