Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Rani
Today 11:33 PM
strange sense of déjà vu...
Last post by taillow
Today 11:19 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:17 PM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:14 PM
In Comes the Storm-...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 28th, 2017, 07:52 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
"What do you mean a monster killed him"Crowpelt said.(Rabbittail is going to the dark forest)
Phantom shook her head and shifted uneasily. She knew that she had to go before someone in the Syndicate noticed her absence. She didn't want them questioning her loyalty. “No. I did. I had to. He was going to give away my secrets. How he even figured them out . . . .” she shook her head, puzzled.
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:57 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
[F ONT="Georgia"]
Phantom shook her head and shifted uneasily. She knew that she had to go before someone in the Syndicate noticed her absence. She didn't want them questioning her loyalty. “No. I did. I had to. He was going to give away my secrets. How he even figured them out . . . .” she shook her head, puzzled.
[/FONT]
(He thinks a monster killed Rabbittail)
Crowpelt was confused and suspicious."Well whatever secret he had is gone."Crowpelt said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old May 28th, 2017, 08:32 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Ludicrous Lunacy
The laced black cat ran through the moor. Turning, Dancer looked to make sure Rainshade was following. Dancer walked back, standing next to her. The former Loner took a deep breath, sitting as she wrapped her tail around her paws. "Do you think Blazingstar would let me get a real warrior name?" She mewed. Dancer had felt slightly left out when ever another cat got their full name. She wanted to become part of the clan. "Will he ask like, personal stuff so I can live there? I'm still not sure..." Dancer had stayed with Windclan for almost a moon now. And she still hadn't desided to stay.
Old May 28th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@wilsonbl274
You need to ask to RP in any leaders/medicine cat den before you post otherwise your post will be ignored. To ask, simply PM or post on the role players profile.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 28th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old May 28th, 2017, 01:49 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forestpaw had heard him, yes. Because t she didn't necessarily want to respond. She knew what the cats had said. Not many had said it, but she had heard whispers behind her back. Brindlepaw had to,d her of similar things. She had learned the hard way that no place would ever be completely perfect. The Syndicate had its murderers and Windclan had its bullies. Maybe the only place that would feel perfect would be the squishy du,b life of a kittypet. But she knew that sleeping all day on soft cushions eating dried kibble wouldn't be perfect for her. She was a wild cat. Feral blood coursed through her veins. She lived and breathed in the forest, she wouldn't want anything else.

But still, Windclan had its ways of tearing her down. Here she went again, her mind, powerful and strong, was taking control. The cats couldn't see past her lineage to her own ambitions. Forest knew it wasn't bad to have ambitions, as long as they had the right purposes. But every cat thought that she was like her father.

Forest almost couldn't take herself to say it. It hurt, it hurt her feelings, her self esteem. Saying this would let someone else in on the knowledge, but she didn't exactly want Mumblenose getting all protective on her and all. She finally managed it though. "They say I'm going to be like him." Her eyes averted to her black paws as she drew them around in the coarse dirt below her. "They say that I'm going to be like him..." She sniffed. "...and they should just send me back to the Syndicate." A silent tear rolled down her cheek, which she tried desperately to hide from her grandfather. The last thing she needed was to be seen as weak. She knew she wasn't weak, she was over emotional, and she didn't know how to not be that way. The tear rolled off her face, plopping down onto the ground, now evident that she was crying.

She picked up her paw and wiped at her eyes. She sniffed a few more times, forcing herself to try and regain composure. It wasn't perfect, but she managed a few more words. "I don't...I don't want to be like him. Not in that way..." She wiped at her eyes again. "Yeah I want to be leader, but not the way he achieved it. I don't think I could be leader, not if everyone sees me as him.."
Mumblenose's lower jaw dropped ever so slightly, his ears folded, and his eyes narrowed in compassion. ``Hey... hey...`` Mumblenose murmured, inching closer to Forestpaw. He would've embraced her in that moment if he felt sure of himself, but based off the fact that they only just met, he believed she would be uncomfortable with his close proximity. The tall grasses around him danced with his brief movements. He lowered his head close to the ground, his pupils rolling upwards so he could better see Forestpaw's face. Mumblenose offered her a soft smile.

``Listen here, okay? Yes, you are Singe's kit, but that doesn't mean you will follow in his pawsteps. Every cat is their own cat. You be the heroin of your own story. You prove those cats wrong, the cats that try to put you down. You stay strong, you fight. And remember that there are cats more important than those that bully you, such as your siblings.`` He left himself out, unsure if he was as important to her as he wanted to be, but he made sure to remind her that he was always open to her company. ``I'm always here for you, too. Whatever you do, I will support you. Be your own cat, Forestpaw, and prove your bullies wrong.`` Mumblenose purred gently, raising his head to look down at his granddaughter.

He itched to stretch his neck and press his nose to Forestpaw's cheek in a reassuring manner. Yet he decided he would let her show him when it was okay to act as true kin. Mumblenose silently cursed his son for distancing him from his family. If Singe hadn't threatened him, forbid him from visiting the kits... then maybe Mumblenose and Forestpaw wouldn't have to be going through such a slow, awkward phase of adapting to one another. Perhaps if Mumblenose had met Singe's kits when they were younger, Forestpaw would feel comfortable with him? However, he couldn't put all the blame on his son. After all, he wasn't willing to take the risk to briefly visit his grandchildren, but his life had been on the line, and he wouldn't be able to properly meet his kin if he were deceased.
Old May 28th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
@SpringtrapFNAF

Rushpaw gazed around the clearing, looking for Safepaw. "I wonder what's taking Safepaw so long.....", he sighed, still looking around the clearing. The ginger Siamese tom licked his paws and drew them over his ears. He then licked his chest fur. Then he groomed his shoulder fur.
@SpringtrapFNAF

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 28th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Safepaw made his way into camp and walked over to Rushpaw. The small apprentice had went hunting, but never caught anything. "Sorry I went hunting. I didn't catch anything though." he meowed with a shrug. Safepaw licked a small leaf off his shoulder that had fallen from one of the tree's in the camp.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 28th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Safepaw made his way into camp and walked over to Rushpaw. The small apprentice had went hunting, but never caught anything. "Sorry I went hunting. I didn't catch anything though." he meowed with a shrug. Safepaw licked a small leaf off his shoulder that had fallen from one of the tree's in the camp.
"Oh.. Okay. But at least you tried to catch something, right?", Rushpaw mewed, stood up, and shook his ruffled fur.

Old May 28th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
"Oh.. Okay. But at least you tried to catch something, right?", Rushpaw mewed, stood up, and shook his ruffled fur.
"Of course. I wouldn't go hunting if I hadn't tried." meowed safepaw with a flick of his ear. The apprentice gave his chest fur a few licks.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 28th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
"Of course. I wouldn't go hunting if I hadn't tried." meowed safepaw with a flick of his ear. The apprentice gave his chest fur a few licks.
"Hehe, yeah.", Rushpaw chuckled, licking his paws.

Closed Thread