Last post by Bean
Today 07:52 PM

Old March 19th, 2018, 10:28 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather buried his mice again and hurried to catch up with Featherflight. He sniffed around a bit for any ShadowClan or WindClan scents on the ThunderClan side of the border.

(You have any WC or SHC cats that could be at the border or across the border or something?)
(The only one I have in ShC is Coalpaw, and he's training now. I don't have anybody in WindClan. But I have a loner named Wrecker we can use.)
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 19th, 2018, 10:31 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
(The only one I have in ShC is Coalpaw, and he's training now. I don't have anybody in WindClan. But I have a loner named Wrecker we can use.)
( I have Smokepaw, Funguspaw, Lynxpaw, Alderpaw, Treestep, Inkjoy, Fawnbreeze, Nightsky, or Branchpelt as possible ShadowClan cats we could use. Also, can you post first in the TC/SHC border?)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 19th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

( I have Smokepaw, Funguspaw, Lynxpaw, Alderpaw, Treestep, Inkjoy, Fawnbreeze, Nightsky, or Branchpelt as possible ShadowClan cats we could use. Also, can you post first in the TC/SHC border?)
(Sure!)
The two cats padded over to the ShadowClan border.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:02 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Ferretpelt slipped out of the camp entrance, emerging on the other side. He waited for Lambpaw to join him before padding along through the tall trees, the sun's warmth feeling pleasant on his fur. He smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah, sure, we can look for flowers. What kinds of flowers would you like to search for...? I think a daisy would look cute on your ear. Or maybe a pink carnation...?" He purred and playfully nudged her shoulder with his snout. "We can look for whatever flowers you wish. While we are out here, we might as well explore the territory, too. Where would you like to go...?" He continued to walk beside her, enjoying this time he was spending with her. He smiled and perked his ears as a warm breeze blew by, causing a pleasant sound of different things blowing in the wind around them. He pinned his ears back on his head as the wind blew through his fur, closing his eyes and purring. He then opened them as he waited for the she-cat's answer to his questions.

@Opal

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:15 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Ferretpelt slipped out of the camp entrance, emerging on the other side. He waited for Lambpaw to join him before padding along through the tall trees, the sun's warmth feeling pleasant on his fur. He smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah, sure, we can look for flowers. What kinds of flowers would you like to search for...? I think a daisy would look cute on your ear. Or maybe a pink carnation...?" He purred and playfully nudged her shoulder with his snout. "We can look for whatever flowers you wish. While we are out here, we might as well explore the territory, too. Where would you like to go...?" He continued to walk beside her, enjoying this time he was spending with her. He smiled and perked his ears as a warm breeze blew by, causing a pleasant sound of different things blowing in the wind around them. He pinned his ears back on his head as the wind blew through his fur, closing his eyes and purring. He then opened them as he waited for the she-cat's answer to his questions.

@Opal
"I-I want a-a-a blue d-dahlias or p-p-perhaps p-pink one? I-I honestly d-don know..." Lambpaw mewed somewhat flustered by all the choices flowers presented her, "I d-d-don't know a-any cool p-p-places so m-maybe you c-could just s-s-s-show me one? I-I promise I-I won't b-b-be picky!" She vowed hoping Ferretpelt wouldn't be mad at her for her indecisiveness.

(Sorry for the short reply I'm in the middle of class.)
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:26 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I-I want a-a-a blue d-dahlias or p-p-perhaps p-pink one? I-I honestly d-don know..." Lambpaw mewed somewhat flustered by all the choices flowers presented her, "I d-d-don't know a-any cool p-p-places so m-maybe you c-could just s-s-s-show me one? I-I promise I-I won't b-b-be picky!" She vowed hoping Ferretpelt wouldn't be mad at her for her indecisiveness.

(Sorry for the short reply I'm in the middle of class.)
Ferretpelt smiled and nodded at Lambpaw, affectionately flicking her ear with his tail before bounding forward a few pawsteps, then pausing and looking back at her, his mint green eyes twinkling with playfulness. He chuckled and waved his tail excitedly. "I know a great place! We can go to Seastones! It's beautiful there and there are plenty of pretty shells that you will enjoy collecting! I'll race you there!" He paused a second. "Of course, if you don't want to race..."

((It's okay. I'm trying to fill out forms for a job so my replies are kinda short too))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:51 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Ferretpelt smiled and nodded at Lambpaw, affectionately flicking her ear with his tail before bounding forward a few pawsteps, then pausing and looking back at her, his mint green eyes twinkling with playfulness. He chuckled and waved his tail excitedly. "I know a great place! We can go to Seastones! It's beautiful there and there are plenty of pretty shells that you will enjoy collecting! I'll race you there!" He paused a second. "Of course, if you don't want to race..."

((It's okay. I'm trying to fill out forms for a job so my replies are kinda short too))

"S-shells aren't a-as pretty as f-f-flowers though!" Lambpaw whined pouting slightly at the idea of not getting a few flowers to behind her ear or on her head, "However, if S-s-seastones is r-really s-so wonderful I-I wouldn't m-mind going b--but, please F-f-f-ferretpelt can w-we not race? I d-d-don't w-want to t-trip over a r-rock or s-s-slip on mud and s-spent the r-r-r-rest of my a-a-apprenticeship in the m-medicine cat d-den!" She anxiously squeaked the thought of injuring herself frightening Lambpaw to no end.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 19th, 2018 at 06:52 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:07 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"S-shells aren't a-as pretty as f-f-flowers though!" Lambpaw whined pouting slightly at the idea of not getting a few flowers to behind her ear or on her head, "However, if S-s-seastones is r-really s-so wonderful I-I wouldn't m-mind going b--but, please F-f-f-ferretpelt can w-we not race? I d-d-don't w-want to t-trip over a r-rock or s-s-slip on mud and s-spent the r-r-r-rest of my a-a-apprenticeship in the m-medicine cat d-den!" She anxiously squeaked the thought of injuring herself frightening Lambpaw to no end.
Ferretpelt smelled her fear scent and padded over to her, bringing his tail to rest on top of her head in an attempt to comfort her as he brought his face close to hers, his mint green eyes full of concern. "Hey, little lassy, it's okay. We don't have to race if you don't want to... I won't let you get hurt, I promise. And I promise that we will go looking for flowers after I show you Seastones... you just focus on enjoying yourself, alright...?" He ran his tail over her ears before withdrawing it. He moved to stand beside her, resting his tail on her back a moment. "Just stick close to me, okay...?" He then padded along through the trees, suddenly invigorated by the thought of going to his favourite place with Lambpaw by his side.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:26 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Ferretpelt smelled her fear scent and padded over to her, bringing his tail to rest on top of her head in an attempt to comfort her as he brought his face close to hers, his mint green eyes full of concern. "Hey, little lassy, it's okay. We don't have to race if you don't want to... I won't let you get hurt, I promise. And I promise that we will go looking for flowers after I show you Seastones... you just focus on enjoying yourself, alright...?" He ran his tail over her ears before withdrawing it. He moved to stand beside her, resting his tail on her back a moment. "Just stick close to me, okay...?" He then padded along through the trees, suddenly invigorated by the thought of going to his favourite place with Lambpaw by his side.
Ferretpelt's words had an almost immediate soothing effect on Lambpaw making her let out a loud albeit brief purr, "I'll t-t-try thanks a-and if y-you're o-okay with i-it i-is it okay if w-we look f-for a c-c-conch shell when w-we get to S-s-s-seastones? D-Dewpaw t-tried to t-tell there as b-b-big as a k-kit but, I d-don't believe her!" Lambpaw mused not thinking a simple shell could be that large, "A-and don't w-w-worry I'm t-the last c-cat that w-w-w-would ever stray f-f-from the group I-I would h-have to b-b-be rather p-pressured to e-e-even consider it!" She cooed paddling after him in short and quick strides getting somewhat excited to see Seastones and hoping it didn't disappoint.
@RosePelt145

Last edited by Tavvi; March 24th, 2018 at 11:26 AM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 11:01 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Lonestar23
[ It’s going to be a little short ]

Facing the lowering sun Alabasterpaw allowed the last rays to carefully press against each side in and embracing hug. Her short white fur was tickled by the warm breeze bringing scents from everywhere. The she cat had grown since last seeing her siblings, she refused to talk to them much anymore, she didn’t want them and vice versa. In fact nobody wanted her. Wheatfur. No. Yes. Shut up. The purely white she cat straightened up as the last of the sun rays disappeared from the hillside and only touched the tops of the treees with a bloody red tint. The white molly turned to face the trees around her back focusing on the strict line that cut off the darkness and the warmth of the rays. Than allowing her gaze to fall back down the hillside approaching territory borders beneath her.

There had been something in alabaster that snapped. That broke in half and had thrown her into a mess of regrets and revenge. Yet nothing seemed to fill the void in her chest, her beloved uncle was dead and nobody was there to comfort her. A pain shot up her totao causing tears to have sprung up in her eyes. “It should have never happened this way..” breathed the senior apprentice who shuffled with discomfort. Talking to the sky was always something she never liked to do, but she could never know if it ever reached her uncle. It was the only hope she could really hope to achieve connection, though there lay no luck within it. Blinking her eyes shut a few moments later she wiped the tears off her cheeks with the bend of her paw.

Like she had imagined it being the murder of pinenose hadn’t ever stuck in her mind, only Wheatfur. The small apprentice had killed a windclan tom in hope that she could avenge Wheatfur yet upon the warriors dying breath she found out- it wasn’t in fact pinenose who had taken her uncles life. Simple mistake on her last that cost a life, and she wasn’t bothered

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord