Today 02:29 PM

Old March 28th, 2018, 01:25 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
the tuxedo apprentice could only laugh at her friend's response, her eyes closing momentarily. "well, aren't you a storyteller?" irispaw mewled sarcastically, head cocked to the side. as alabasterpaw stepped into the water, she couldn't help but to follow, watching intently as the blood washed away. blood pounded in her ears, her eyes narrowing before she shook off the rising thoughts. though she still dragged her claws through the water, imagining them slipping through flesh as blood seeped out from each deep gash. their yowls of terror, the panic-stricken expression held upon their face as they were ripped to shreds, slowly and agonizingly.

it'd be torture, for them.

but for her, it'd be fun.

irispaw scoffed at the thought of her parents. they should've been stronger. they should've known how to defend themselves, and their kits. now only i remain. a scowl twisted its way to her small features, her teeth bared. weaklings. another moment passed before she began to groom alabasterpaw's pearly fur, making sure that the blood wouldn't stain the pretty pelt. her nostrils flared, the pungent scent drifting to her. i will get my revenge. shaking away her thoughts, irispaw focused solely on the other apprentice, working to keep her cleansed, and then dry. she shuddered as water trickled through her paws, the temperature causing a shiver to claw up her spine. "there, done!"

Alabasterpaw looked back up blinking her eyes a few times "they didn't believe me about wheatfur, why wouldn't they believe me now?" she asked raising an eyebrow at irispaw. It was true that snowstar had done nothing to avenge the death of a beloved medicine cat. They had simply held his vigil and ignored the fact that windclan had done them so wrong. Done her so wrong. The silvery apprentice began to groom her chest allowing the taste of salt to wash over her tongue. She blinked afew tomes then coughed as the scent filled her nose but gradually faded as it was carried along by the water, staining its perfections.

Cats bleed more than rabbits.

The thought ran through her head as she watched the seams of Crimson slither down the stream like snakes. She felt irispaw's tongue on her shoulder and she let out a deep sigh. She dropped her head and lapped at the water for a moment than raised her head to glance across the stream as the foliage ruffled. For a moment she tensed but let the anxiety go and looked back at irispaw. "I liked that look on me" she said in amusement.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 28th, 2018, 01:47 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Angry Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Lightstrike perked his ears as a cool breeze blew by. His expression turned thoughtful. It didn't seem like too bad of an idea to do something with Hollywhisper. She wasn't too bad of a cat to hang out with. He licked a paw and drew it over his ears, then set it down, flicking his whiskers thoughtfully. His tail tip flicked unconsciously, and he finally made up his mind.

He glanced at the she-cat. "Um... I guess we can patrol the borders, maybe... or just walk around..." he shrugged his shoulders, not really caring what they do. He didn't get bored easily, and he was fine with doing anything.

((Yeesh, I had forgotten all about this role play))
(Alls good )

Hollywhisper sat, wrapping her tail around her paws as she watched him think, amusement shown on her face. The black she-cats ears perked up when he finally made his decision “Perfect” her yellow eyes lighting up with excitement. “We can walk around and if we come across the border then patrol it” she decided flicking her tail across his ear before choosing a direction to walk.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old March 28th, 2018, 03:09 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Alabasterpaw looked back up blinking her eyes a few times "they didn't believe me about wheatfur, why wouldn't they believe me now?" she asked raising an eyebrow at irispaw. It was true that snowstar had done nothing to avenge the death of a beloved medicine cat. They had simply held his vigil and ignored the fact that windclan had done them so wrong. Done her so wrong. The silvery apprentice began to groom her chest allowing the taste of salt to wash over her tongue. She blinked afew tomes then coughed as the scent filled her nose but gradually faded as it was carried along by the water, staining its perfections.

Cats bleed more than rabbits.

The thought ran through her head as she watched the seams of Crimson slither down the stream like snakes. She felt irispaw's tongue on her shoulder and she let out a deep sigh. She dropped her head and lapped at the water for a moment than raised her head to glance across the stream as the foliage ruffled. For a moment she tensed but let the anxiety go and looked back at irispaw. "I liked that look on me" she said in amusement.

irispaw snickered, prodding the other molly's leg. her tail quivered, the soft fur fluffing up as she dragged herself from the water. "yuck," she grumbled, quickly shaking the cold droplets away. "this is why i'm not a fish-face." irispaw's nostrils flared with irritation, the cold seeping through her thin fur. a shiver coursed through her body and she glowered up at the sky. "why can't it get warmer already?" irispaw whined.

turning back to alabasterpaw, the apprentice raised a brow, though it was hidden beneath her fur. "i bet you'd look even better with all of windclan's blood on your claws," she purred, eyes glimmering a violet hue. "though i do prefer your pelt when it's cleaned." irispaw winked and snorted at her foolishness, hopping closer to the stream and pulling on her friend's scruff. "c'mon, let's go do something, i'm bored," the molly pouted, stamping her paw on the ground with a huff.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:17 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

@hiraeth
Coldheart walked alone, smelling the air for prey or anything of interest to the clan soon she catches a familiar scent, one of the leaders ( which she saw deputies and leader) she quickly looks around and soon sees Powdernose, her eyes glowed a bit with interest as she walks towards him with some questions and pure curiosity in her heart. She’s always wanted to speak to someone more worthy than her soon she steps forward standing in front of him, proudly and with a bit of a puffed chest which she learned from the city was a sign of respect among the rouges but than again this wasn’t the city. She quickly relaxes a bit regretting what she just did than soon spoke “ My lord, forgive me for troubling you but I wish to speak to you. I am curious about you and I wish to ask some questions about.. how to say you and your feelings of course if it’s no trouble my lord “ she says with a bit of a bow, she was a respectful cat which she was known for back at home and this kinda made her proud of herself however to earn respect you must gain it so in reality she only respected him now due to that fact that he was deputy nothing less or more. She looks at him calmly awaiting a answer in utter slience yet a other thing she learned from the city.
Old March 29th, 2018, 10:17 AM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Flameleaf

It had been quite a bit of time since the battle at the Gathering, and Lightpaw had learned lots.
Tigerdawn? Do you think I could become a warrior?” He meowed.
He had grown quite a bit, from that small kit-like apprentice to a much bigger, warrior-like tom. But he still ahd the same personality, bouncing around with the other apprentices almost every day at mealtime.

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; March 29th, 2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn exhaled. “I think you have learned all you need, correct? You shall become a warrior soon.” She turned with a flick of her tail. “First, you need your assessment.”

Character Site

Old March 29th, 2018, 02:49 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn exhaled. “I think you have learned all you need, correct? You shall become a warrior soon.” She turned with a flick of her tail. “First, you need your assessment.”
Lightpaw gasped. He didn’t expect Tigerdawn to actually say yes! He mewled, trembling with excitement. “What’s the assessment?

Click the eggs!
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose let out an embarrassed huff, ears flattening. his tail lashed and he lifted himself to his paws, shaking his fur out. "i'm fine," the deputy grumbled, eyes cast downwards. he sat down and groomed debris from his pelt, lips curling at the taste of dirt. "whatever. either way, playing a game may help you to stop being a stu-" powdernose cut himself off with a cough. "it'll allow you to be more relaxed. maybe i may even get a smile out of you," he purred with a smirk, head tilted to the side.

his gaze brightened into that of a pleading look. "please? for me?" the words were said half-jokingly, though powdernose was being serious. he enjoyed time spent with stonegazer, even if he humiliated himself in front of the tom.
A smile? That was doubtful. Stonegazer wasn’t really one to smile, especially when he was around other cats, but perhaps… maybe… he could force at least one smile out. ”One short game.” The tom mewed, the words sounding unnatural and uncomfortable even as he said them. One short game? Why on earth would he allow that? He had things that he could be doing, important things, and he couldn’t just push them aside for the sake of a game... but there was something about the other tom’s expression that made him really want to say yes. Perhaps it wouldn’t be that bad, anyways. Surely Stonegazer couldn’t do something too embarrassing. He wasn’t used to having such a happy, carefree companion, but… then again, it couldn’t be that much harder than getting along with his solemn, stoic ones. After all… Stonegazer sometimes wondered if he wouldn’t get along better with happier friends. Today would be the test to see which one was best. He wouldn’t ditch Powdernose, or his friends - but at least he could see whom he preferred spending time with.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 29th, 2018, 05:15 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A smile? That was doubtful. Stonegazer wasn’t really one to smile, especially when he was around other cats, but perhaps… maybe… he could force at least one smile out. ”One short game.” The tom mewed, the words sounding unnatural and uncomfortable even as he said them. One short game? Why on earth would he allow that? He had things that he could be doing, important things, and he couldn’t just push them aside for the sake of a game... but there was something about the other tom’s expression that made him really want to say yes. Perhaps it wouldn’t be that bad, anyways. Surely Stonegazer couldn’t do something too embarrassing. He wasn’t used to having such a happy, carefree companion, but… then again, it couldn’t be that much harder than getting along with his solemn, stoic ones. After all… Stonegazer sometimes wondered if he wouldn’t get along better with happier friends. Today would be the test to see which one was best. He wouldn’t ditch Powdernose, or his friends - but at least he could see whom he preferred spending time with.

the tom purred excitedly, his eyes visibly brightening once he heard stonegazer's answer. he bounced in a circle once again, albeit remaining much more careful of anything that could trip him. his paws were light as he gently touched his nose to the other's shoulder, a jovial rumble emitting from his chest. "deal," powdernose whispered, breathing in stonegazer's scent before pulling away.

"one of us will hide, and the other must find wherever our hiding spot is. once found, the hider must run away and try not to get touched by the seeker. every round, the seeker must count to fifteen heartbeats, and the hidden one will get five heartbeats to get away before being tagged. got it?" the deputy's tail flicked and he padded towards the tree, crouching down and burying his face in the roots. powdernose made sure he couldn't see anything before twitching his ears. "you hide first!" he said, then began to count. "one... two..."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 29th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn smiled. “Hunting assessment.” She began to explain. “You will go out into the forest and catch as much pretty before sun high. Once the sun is in gather center of the sky you shall return to the training hollow. I will be watching you, but I am not allowed to speak to you.”

Character Site