Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Kix
Today 04:40 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Mica
Today 04:39 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:38 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by samm
Today 04:22 PM
The tangles of research...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2023, 06:52 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Stubbornness. It was the only thing that kept Dapplebreeze going right now. Walking close to their leader, the molly refused to stay by the back this time. She knew herself well enough. Her sweet little bird... gone. She wasn't certain what had become of her precious daughter during the chaos. But she had her ideas. No doubt run off on her own to save more lives. Find more that might be lost. A foolish endeavor to partake on her own, but... an admirable one nevertheless.

The former queen's heart ached, however. There was fear clutching at it. A need to turn around and run after her. Make sure she was safe. Because she just couldn't lose her again. Not now. Not when she had just remembered her. Called her mother again for the first time since her return. StarClan couldn't be so cruel. It was a deed worthy of the Dark Forest if she never saw her again. Besides. There was no need to worry. Bravebird knew the terrain. Even before she'd remembered herself. She had found her way home. She would do so again.

But then, where did that leave Dapplebreeze? Worrying away when her clan needed her as a whole? No. She had a task. A duty to maintain. To keep her head together so she could be of service to her leader. There were enough wounded and panicked among the ranks of their clan. It was up to the older and wizened by age to put up a strong, calm front. Stand tall and confident in Twilightstar's actions and orders. Not run in a fit while searching for their grown daughter. So onwards she proceeded. Making sure there was a mass of cats between herself and the exit, lest emotion won over logic today. Call it a mother's intuition. A silly little nagging in the back of her mind. But her gut twisted and turned with the feeling that not everything would be alright.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 23rd, 2023, 07:05 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Tigerkit~~
[ The Warron ]

{ @Flaming Ice(Cricketkit) @/anybody else }

Tigerkit laid on the ground in the underground tunnels with the rest of the Clan, keeping the little Cricketkit in her sites. She cared about the little kit, being one of her only friends now. She had lost track of how much longer she had before she could be given her apprentice nake back and continue training, but at this point, the now orange-gray-black tabby she-cat was too tired and injured to worry about it. Tigerkit watched her friend.

**Pignut**
@Flaming Ice

As soon as they made it inside the tunnels, Pignut felt like he could breathe. He let Tigerkit and Cricketkit move deeper inside together while he lingered at the back, looking behind them at where the dim light from the moor had disappeared behind them. He didn’t particularly like being underground but it felt good to know that the young cats and their leader had made it in alright. He still worried for the cats still trailing in and hoped the clan would make it in one piece. He had the urge to leave but he knew that’d only make things more complicated for Twilightstar if every cat was indulging their impulses to seek out stragglers. He sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws as he faced the tunnels, awaiting the rest of the clan to show up.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 23rd, 2023, 07:15 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Martenstream | he/him

Martenstream had swept up Woodpeckerkit on their way to the new camp, feeling pity for the young kit. Luckily neither had sustained any major injuries - a small burn on the warriors shoulder being the worst of it - but exhaustion still plagued him as the adrenaline rush from the fire wore off. There was nothing more he wanted to do than lay down and rest, but despite the exhaustion in his body, his mind was still racing. He was hyper aware of everything going on around him, ears standing straight up on his head and turning every which way.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 23rd, 2023, 07:44 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Sharpbite let out a low wail of pain as he woke from a horrible dream, the scent of burning flesh and Smallwing rising to the back of his throat as he leapt up. His eyes wild.

@~LeafRabbit~

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 23rd, 2023, 09:29 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

[DS members: Do not have your charrie attack earlier than when Bumble gives the order, he will not approve of being disobeyed]
Bumble

Now, as he sat and waited for WindClan to make a mistake. Making their attack more than valid. Bumble watched through narrowed eyes as one by one, WindClanners made their way inside the tunnels. Heh… we’ve got them trapped. Surrounded. This couldn’t be better… Swiping his tail in each direction, he stalked forward and lowered back down to wait for the opportune moment to launch his long-awaited attack.

As he waited, he kept his attention on Twilightstar. The cat who had kicked them out of her territory instead of offering them shelter amongst the other WindClanners. Okay, I’m getting bored. It’s time to enact revenge. As soon as his decision was made, he jumped out and ran straight for the lilac one-eyed leader. “DUSK SYNDICATE, ATTACK!”

The name of the group came straight off his tongue. It just felt… right. The end of the Clans was his goal, and dusk was the end of the day. The beginning of a horrible night’s sleep. This day was sure to go down in history as one of the bloodiest days in Clan and rogue history. The rise of the rogues, as Bumble would refer it as.

Claws unsheathed, Bumble slid and attempted to claw Twilightstar’s underbelly. He’d make her pay dearly for her mistake, he promised the Dusk Syndicate he would make progress, and he wasn’t about to back down from that promise. No.

RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; April 23rd, 2023 at 10:34 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 10:05 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Hearing the order, Cactus charged, ripping into a cat's flesh with her long claws. "Taste my thorns cowards!" she screeched. The name of the group rang in her ears. Dusk Syndicate, huh? I like that name.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 23rd, 2023, 10:31 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

hazykit ft. bucky
this post contains slight mentions of child abuse

"I'm oka-" Hazykit began to respond to Beastie, but then she heard screams. Then a familiar odor. No. No. Stepping back, away from Beastie, towards a tunnel wall, panic fluttered in her chest.

The horrifying, familiar scent of her old group flooded Hazykit's nostrils and she stepped back, away from the attacking group. No. No. She had to get out of here. She couldn't be taken back. She couldn't She had just gotten away, her skin still had fresh bruises from the last time she had seen her father and mother. And they were here. She looked around for Twi or Fallow, the only cats who knew where she was from, where her father was from. The kitten felt her chest rising rapidly as she stepped back, and the feeling of fangs digging deep into the flesh of her scruff made her cry out in pain. Her face was slammed into the ground to keep her from calling for help. She saw familiar, cruel gray paws and let out a shrill choke of terror.

"Dad, no!" She felt warm drops of blood rolling through her skin as her father's teeth dug deeper into her scruff. Bucky had known from the beginning that the only reason he was here was to eliminate his daughter and teach that asshole deputy a lesson. But, he figured, taking down the kit he so valiantly attempted to protect would be punishment enough, right? Nope. Both had to die. He looked down at the mossball his daughter had dropped in her shock, and bit down harder on her scruff, so that blood stained the mossball with crimson drops, then kicked it in the general direction of where he thought someone would find it. He knew his stupid daughter probably made it obvious that that piece of wilted mossball was her toy, since no normal kit would play with such a hideous thing. He hoped someone would find it and show the deputy.

He hoped the deputy chased him. So Bucky could torture him slowly, and bring his mangled body back to Bumble. It would elevate his status and remove any hope his daughter would have of leaving. But the little maggot was kicking, something she never did before. Staying with these asshole rabbits seemed to have taught her something. That wouldn't do, not at all. His eyes locked on the tunnel. If he wanted to escape quickly, he could just run over and escape. Then kill her in peace. But this was a game to him. He wanted to be found. Breaking into a sprint, he skirted the shadows of the tunnel, carrying the struggling kid towards where they came from. Oh yeah. There was no fast way out. Looked like he would have to eliminate her now. Little did he know, his daughter had learned a few other things from her stay with WindClan.

It was that she didn't want to go back quietly. The normally quiet-mannered kit realized that his iron teeth were so embedded in her scruff that she had to resort to... verbal means of escape. Inhaling deeply, Hazykit prepared for the punishment. "HELP ME! FALLO-" She was smashed into the soft ground as her shocked father did anything he could to shut her up.

"I'm not taking you back. I'm a proactive type of cat, Storm. And I see a problem. You are the problem. I am your father, and you left me. I don't need you anymore, no one does. So I'm going to so the world a favor." His paws wrapped around the kits neck, and he compressed slowly. Watching as she writhed beneath him, pressing up on his paws desperately. Watching as her bruises melted together as her face turned a grotesque shade of blue. Hazykit continued to scrabble as his paws on her throat, tears not leaving her eyes with the horror of it all.

[ @Lillian @carmen - beast is welcome to come and help hazy, but there's a small plot me and grinchy Lilli have, so since Beast was likely with Hazy when she was snatched up, he can follow but Fallownose will be swooping in and killing Bucky. If that made any sense at all he can also use this as an excuse to go fight if he wants, maybe thinking that Hazy ran and hid?

to any readers, Lillian has full powerplay permission to do whatever he wants to Bucky also did anyone get my outerbanks/rafe cameron reference? *sweats* ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 23rd, 2023, 11:28 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Hearing the order, Cactus charged, ripping into a cat's flesh with her long claws. "Taste my thorns cowards!" she screeched. The name of the group rang in her ears. Dusk Syndicate, huh? I like that name.
Moorpaw froze as she heard an unfamiliar voice ring out, a single word striking at her nerves.
Attack.
She spun around, pushing Wolfkit behind her before surging forward to protect her Clan.
She shrieked as Cactus's claws ripped into her shoulder, her voice crackling like a fire from her time breathing smoke.
She wouldn't let herself be beat so soon, though.
Moorpaw ducked away from the older cat, ignoring the searing pain in her shoulder.
She darted to the cats left, and tried to ram her head into the other cats hind leg, teeth flashing in the light as she tried to bite into Cactus's leg.

[ @perseus. ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; April 23rd, 2023 at 11:29 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 11:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

The marigold she had brought properly mashed up, Lightningpaw's ears twitched and flicked as Milkpaw spoke, letting him know that she was listening. Alright. So that was two cats - potentially three judging by Berryfrost's unconscious form over Snowybreeze's body - that had lost consciousness from smoke exposure. She knew Aspenstrike had been exposed to smoke. Even Lightningpaw had felt its effects to some degree, although she hadn't gotten close to fainting. Why the former ThunderClan leader had fainted before anyone else alluded her, but this - admittedly frustrating - lack of knowledge did not take away the fact that smoke had indeed been involved for two of the three cats she'd seen knocked out by now. She'd be willing to eat her feather - sorry, Featherfoot - if she was wrong, but the lithe calico was confident enough in taking a guess that the young warrior had taken in copious amounts of smoke as well.

At the mention of his pads, the medicine cat apprentice turned to look, noticing the horrible color and just... general... that's-not-what-paw-pads-are-supposed-to-look-like feel they had to them. Instantly on them, the apprentice looked them over, a frown on her fact. She could place the poultice on these as well as his other wounds, but with the nature of where these were located, she would have to use some cobwebs or moss to wrap them up... and she simply didn't have... The idea hit her then. Like lightning flashing before her very eyes. The river. They were at the river. True, there would be absolutely no way she could find moss now in WindClan's burnt terrain, but the river was there. The vegetation was still there. Meaning there had to be moss somewhere!

Visible excitement ran through her body, her rain soaked fur - still not dry from the earlier downpour - kept from rising only by virtue of the moisture keeping it slick against her flesh. Alright. She could do something here. Perhaps even bring some moss back to clean Milkpaw's obviously affected eyes. The wiry framed molly was unsure why they were so affected, but they obviously were. Tongue poking out momentarily from her lips, licking at her whiskers, she chanced a glance at Firepaw, noticing that despite her stillness, she was at the very least still breathing. But... other than that bite Bravebird had done before, was there anything else she could do to wake the apprentice up? Best ask Cowtuft... just to be sure.

"I'll see what I can do about Firepaw," Lightningpaw mewed evenly, her tail lashing out the only outward sign of her wavering confidence. "Stay here. I think I can make your pads better, but I will need something to wrap them up. I'll make sure to consult Cowtuft on the way back. He'll know what to do, I'm sure of it."

Rushing back the way she'd come, Lightningpaw reached the river's edge, whiskers twitching as she looked around carefully, making sure she missed nothing despite her tired eyes. Moss... moss. It was greenleaf. And they were by a river. If there was no moss here, she was going to swear at the stars so help her StarCla-

Ah! There! By the shade of a small rock formation - really more like overgrown pebbles if she were to be honest - she could spot it. Clinging to the rock and the very stony ground beneath. Moss! Beautiful, wonderful moss! If someone had told her when she was a kit that she would ever be this excited and filled with mirth at the mere sight of what was potentially the dullest plant in the moors, she would have probably stuffed their maw full of said moss and left them there.

Almond shaped eyes shining with earnest glee - her churning, storming self doubt taking a step back as she focused solely on her mission - the small apprentice took her sharp, needle like claws and began raking at the moss, careful to take it as sheets. Five sheets, to be precise. It was no cobweb, and they might not be the absolute cleanest - she could wash them in the river, she supposed, the water did seem to make burnt cats feel less pain, after all - but it would do. Oh thank the stars she had taken that herb lesson as a kit all those moons ago! Now, all she had to do was find... Cowtuft... who was not there? Rabbit droppings. Well, she could always ask him about it once she was done with Milkpaw!

Going back to the cream colored tom, she offered a grin, her mouth full of moss. The sheets were... admittedly small. But hopefully, he wouldn't need too much for his paws. Asking for one of his feet with a gesture, Lightningpaw saw motion from the corner of her eye, a small voice whispering in her ear before she could turn around to see who approached. The voice was instantly familiar, and she turned to glance at her mentor with a grateful expression. It seemed he still had some use for her, thank the stars. Curiously, she turned to look down at the pretty yellow flower being offered before nodding. This would work brilliantly on Milkpaw's pads! It couldn't be comfortable feeling all that pain with every step. At least if they felt any bit as bad as they looked.

Right. Now for the poultice. She had brought a fifth sheet of moss with her for a reason! Easier to mix the poultice with and dab it on her patient's paws with, along with cleaning up the dirt and soot on them all in one fell swoop! Especially now that there were three herbs to consider. Chewing up the rest of her marigold was easy, the mystery root, however... was a different story. The texture was... not exactly pleasant, but it was the taste. Stars above, that horrible, horrible, bitter taste. Why? Why would anyone subject themselves to eating this?! Who in the wide open moors thought Oh yeah, sure, let me keep chewing this vile thing that should never even be brought up in polite conversation. Bet it'll be great for them nasty little burns, right? Seriously... who?! She had words she needed to exchange with this feline. Angry words. And perhaps question their sanity in the meantime! The dandelion, gratefully, was like a breath of fresh air. The vole after a moon of nothing but hare. Even the numbness it spread was welcomed at this point.

"Alright then. I'll be dabbing your paws with this and wrapping your pads with that extra moss. With any luck, they should hold on tightly until we reach the warren. After that, best do as Cowtuft said," Lightningpaw mewed, offering a hopeful glance at her fellow apprentice, her paws gesturing for him to give her his own to proceed with the application of the medicine.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Wingnettle [Milkpaw]
| Didn't want to powerplay her having done the whole poultice application and wrapping of his pads in case Milk would argue against it, but if not, feel free to have Lightning have done so between this post and Milk's so he can keep going with Cow's instructions. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 23rd, 2023, 11:38 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

~Floatingleaf~

As she made her way to the warren after her burns had been treated she noticed many cats attacking Windclan, giving a hiss, she sped up, hoping to reach her clan in time to defend them, as the What is the Dusk Sydicate her brain managed to get through before she had gotten close enough to the Warren to see Rogues; the dusk syndicate is a bunch of filthy rogues

~Holly~

When they had gotten close enough to attack, the words that poured out of Bumble, the cat commanding them had filled her with rage, these were the clans who had abandoned her and cast her out and it was time for them to pay

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Closed Thread