Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:37 PM

Old October 14th, 2017, 08:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

"Salem!" Holly growled as she knew what was going on. The mark of the wolf was glowing.
Salem chuckled and leaned over her counter part as she grinned her hands where behind her back . She was so close to controlling this feeble human she could feel the victory ! You see Haruko had shared her body with this beast when an accident almost killed her but now ,oh, now it was about to change as the demon was getting her hands on Haruko soul to make it hers and control. Haruko kept on screaming as Salem face was at her head , the pale girl had black outfit her hair was white as well as her skin her eyes where red around the outside as it was black in the middle . Haruko eyes where the same color as she roared her teeth where pointed as she held her head

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 14th, 2017, 08:43 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Salem chuckled and leaned over her counter part as she grinned her hands where behind her back . She was so close to controlling this feeble human she could feel the victory ! You see Haruko had shared her body with this beast when an accident almost killed her but now ,oh, now it was about to change as the demon was getting her hands on Haruko soul to make it hers and control. Haruko kept on screaming as Salem face was at her head , the pale girl had black outfit her hair was white as well as her skin her eyes where red around the outside as it was black in the middle . Haruko eyes where the same color as she roared her teeth where pointed as she held her head
Holly demon was beside her. Wolff growled at Salem.
"Let her go!" Wolff said tacking Salem out if haruko.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 14th, 2017, 08:50 PM

Quote:

Holly demon was beside her. Wolff growled at Salem.
"Let her go!" Wolff said tacking Salem out if haruko.
Salem only had a Cheshire cat like grin there was no way that she could be taken out of her counter part she was imprinted and was stuck in this human. Haruko yelled as she had her claws out she snarled and looked back at hazel and holly her eyes stayed that dangerous color , the fighters hands turned into fists as she growled . She stood up and roared . Salem was close to Wolff and smirked " then your gonna have to beat me out of her , I am her! I'm stuck on that feeble humans soul I have tanted it and made it my home " Salem said with an evil laugh. Haruko just stood there silent and in a creepy way.

Her theme https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhSA9H9Iaqw )

Old October 14th, 2017, 08:52 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Salem only had a Cheshire cat like grin there was no way that she could be taken out of her counter part she was imprinted and was stuck in this human. Haruko yelled as she had her claws out she snarled and looked back at hazel and holly her eyes stayed that dangerous color , the fighters hands turned into fists as she growled . She stood up and roared . Salem was close to Wolff and smirked " then your gonna have to beat me out of her , I am her! I'm stuck on that feeble humans soul I have tanted it and made it my home " Salem said with an evil laugh. Haruko just stood there silent and in a creepy way.

Her theme https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhSA9H9Iaqw )
"Let haruko gO!" Wolff growled. Hazel just blinked.

Gone

Old October 14th, 2017, 08:59 PM

Quote:

"Let haruko gO!" Wolff growled. Hazel just blinked.
Haruko turned around and had a toothy smile as she tightens her fists , she slowly walked up hazel and was in front of her. She smirked and grabbed hazel neck as she growled. Salem only laughed at this poor excuse for a demon
" is that all you say?! Why should I ?! She's mine to control not yours " Salem said and was now beside her counter part she leaned down to Haruko ear
" kill her " she whispered and Haruko only growled

Old October 14th, 2017, 09:01 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Haruko turned around and had a toothy smile as she tightens her fists , she slowly walked up hazel and was in front of her. She smirked and grabbed hazel neck as she growled. Salem only laughed at this poor excuse for a demon
" is that all you say?! Why should I ?! She's mine to control not yours " Salem said and was now beside her counter part she leaned down to Haruko ear
" kill her " she whispered and Haruko only growled
Wolff had punched Salem as holly had grabbed haruko hand.
"Hazel go inside I'll handle her!" Holly said as the hippogriff girl flew inside. Holly eyes were blue as her mark glew blue.

Gone

Old October 14th, 2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:

Wolff had punched Salem as holly had grabbed haruko hand.
"Hazel go inside I'll handle her!" Holly said as the hippogriff girl flew inside. Holly eyes were blue as her mark glew blue.
Haruko snarled as she stared at holly , she pulled her fist back and roared . Salem cackled as she got back up she rolled her shoulders and her neck
" so that's how it's gonna play out huh? Game on " Salem said and she smirked as she super kicked Wolff . Haruko circled holly and bared her teeth like an wild animal

Old October 14th, 2017, 09:08 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Haruko snarled as she stared at holly , she pulled her fist back and roared . Salem cackled as she got back up she rolled her shoulders and her neck
" so that's how it's gonna play out huh? Game on " Salem said and she smirked as she super kicked Wolff . Haruko circled holly and bared her teeth like an wild animal
Wolff fell on the ground as he had punched Salem in her gut 12 times. Holly waited for haruko to attack.

Gone

Old October 14th, 2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:

Wolff fell on the ground as he had punched Salem in her gut 12 times. Holly waited for haruko to attack.
The demon fell backwards but it turned to a backflip as she had an evil giggle , she loves to compete but even if she was weakened she would still be inside that human. Salem brushed off her left shoulder and charged at Wolff she used her speed to attack and teleport 13 times . Haruko glared and froze a memory passed her mind

She was in the ally way behind a restaurant she had no memory of what she had done , but she saw blood on her hands as she blacked out from salems control. She was alone and scared but her sister was there to help. Holly was her only family.

She shook her head and snarled she punched Holly in the gut and kicked her at her shoulder

Old October 14th, 2017, 09:21 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
The demon fell backwards but it turned to a backflip as she had an evil giggle , she loves to compete but even if she was weakened she would still be inside that human. Salem brushed off her left shoulder and charged at Wolff she used her speed to attack and teleport 13 times . Haruko glared and froze a memory passed her mind

She was in the ally way behind a restaurant she had no memory of what she had done , but she saw blood on her hands as she blacked out from salems control. She was alone and scared but her sister was there to help. Holly was her only family.

She shook her head and snarled she punched Holly in the gut and kicked her at her shoulder
Holly fell as she was hit by Salem. Holly shook in pain as she was bleeding.
"Har-haruko?" Holly asked as Wolff rushed to Salem kicking and punching the demon non-stop

Gone