Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by taillow
Today 07:36 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:21 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:15 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:14 PM
Purrk Question
by wendigo
Last post by wendigo
Today 07:06 PM

Old April 15th, 2021, 03:17 PM

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Name: Brokenpaw
Rank Request: Apprentince
Reason for Joining: Wants a family

Last edited by Vampire Shadow; April 15th, 2021 at 03:19 PM.
Old April 16th, 2021, 10:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

Skykit crept into camp praying that she would not see their leader...to her dismay she saw her clear across the clearing. knowing she would have to explain herself she slumped over and grumbled "hi dawnstar, before you yell at me i know leaving camp was wrong...I just wanted to explore n stuff..." she stared at their leaders feat not making eye contact.
@Undertaker
Old April 17th, 2021, 03:11 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Nameusksong
Rank Request:queen
Reason for Joining:was missing but came back with her two kits

Name:Rainkit
Rank Request:kit
Reason for Joining:was missing

Name:Pebble kit
Rank Request:kit
Reason for Joining:was missing

@Undertaker

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old April 18th, 2021, 01:34 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

wait, nvm

Last edited by jayfeather21; April 18th, 2021 at 01:43 PM.
Old April 18th, 2021, 01:55 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Wolfspirit walked into the territory of ShadowClan, ears perked and nose in the air. He wanted to run into Dawnstar to rejoin. He hadn't meant to leave, only to take a breather, but a breather had turned into something so much more. He only hoped Dawnstar would understand.

@Undertaker

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old April 19th, 2021, 01:05 PM
music producer boi

@Undertaker
(Can you change his name to Ashfoot?)

Ashfur crouched low over the ground. He was out hunting, not on a hunting patrol, but just for the fun of it. He had a strange satisfaction of killing things. Not cats, never cats, but just small animals like mice or squirrels. He spotted a rabbit sitting near a bush. He slowly crept up, and pounced... Wham! his paws hit the dry ground and leaves. The rabbit scurried down a hole nearby.

Hope you have an amazing day!
Old April 19th, 2021, 01:36 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Undertaker

Spire strolled into the weird smelling territory with a sense of confidence. They were vaguely aware that it was a clan scent, ShadowClan, which was the reason they were here. Curiously, they looked around for any cat, green eyes darting all over the unfamiliar forest landscape. "Hello?" Spire called out.

Last edited by panchiko; April 19th, 2021 at 01:36 PM. Reason: fixed the mention
Old April 20th, 2021, 01:42 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@ShadowhunterEm @Twilight Wings
[Go ahead and post.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
~ @Undertaker ~

Shred rolled his eyes. "I have a sickness that comes around this moon, at the same time." Shred tried to explained. Why were cats so hard-headed sometimes?
Dawnstar still didn't look particularly interested in the cat. He was dull, got sick during certain moons, and was just whole hardly unappealing. "I"m going to say once more, and then I'm going rip you apart and watch you bleed out, get out of my territory, Tresspasser."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Undertaker

Stempaw frankly wasn’t lying, she didn’t want to admit that the warriors were bunnies, but she realized she had no choice,” Those Windclan bunnies kidnapped me right out of their camp. I only know the names of three of the warriors, Rosebriar, Wolffang, and Shockholly. They thought holding a Shadowclan apprentice hostage would make you give them back Twilightstar. I knew you never would because the clans success is more important than one apprentice.” she meowed lashing her tail, she had swore that she’d teach those warriors a lesson, she was well overdue to become a warrior.

Dawnstar's frown continued to grow in size as Stempaw revealed that it was WindClan who took her? Really, WindClan? She supposed she should have expected that, but it was still distasteful. Between the bunnies and the fact that she had gone missing before, well, Dawnstar was starting to rethinking her former thoughts about Stempaw. It would be easy to say she understood, one apprentice against three warriors was asking for a lot, but Dawnstar wasn't known for her understanding nature. She was a hardass with an erratic temper.

"I once thought that despite your disability, that you might follow the path of an actual dark heart of ShadowClan, but you disappeared far too often, regardless of the reason. I can't count on you, and so ShadowClan can't count on you." Dawnstar hissed in an aggravated tone. "I don't understand how it was out of all of my apprentices and warriors, they picked you to take... it almost as if you're ShadowClan's weakest link. Why else would they take just you? I also don't like that this is the second time you've vanished from ShadowClan. I let you off the first time you returned to ShadowClan, I don't think I want to do it again. I don't like second chances." The leader wasn't sure what she wanted to do with molly yet.

"So, what do you think I should do with you?" There was an unimagined number of possible outcomes, Dawnstar's never been particularly conflicted on what to choose, and she wasn't conflicted, just uncertain on which to pick. So why not let her make her decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Snailkit was... how many moons now? She'd lost count. Twice the age she was when she fled - battered and bruised, half chewed up - from the nightmares and trauma that came from living within Shadowclan. But she was back now! A whole new cat, quite literally. She was a molly now and new improved. The scars of that awful day in the elders den long since heeled, but the paw she'd lost that day never came back. Nothing but stump.

In truth, Snailkit was timid. She expected Icestar to jump out of the bushes any moment now, or to see a glimpse of orange fur of a fox. Foxes... even the word made the hair on her back stand on edge. Snailkits bushy tail curled instinctively back, hiding the freakish scars upon her back. "Hello?" The young molly called out, her meow a shakey one.

@Undertaker

What in the world? Dawnstar's broad shoulders pushed aside some low hanging branches as she stepped out of the darkness. She weaved her thick frame around the trees within the forest, golden orbs locked on an unfamiliar sight. She had to blink her eyes several times to make sure she wasn't seeing things. More disformed cats, the clan leader sighed inaudibly to herself as she walked over on silent paws. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes. Pretty scars."

Dawnstar completely bypassed the questioning greeted while walking up from behind the cat. She made sure to keep around a tail length between them, circling around to catch the smaller feline's eyes. She stunk of a foreign scent, not a clan cat, but the longer she stared the more she could feel her brain trying to drag up an old memory. "I know you, don't I? Who are you?" Even though she wasn't on the verge of rage, the order was full of authority as the leader expected everyone who stepped into her forest to answer to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey View Post
Tigers fur still bristled some and she seemed to forget her intention to not look like any threat.
Why does that matter? Fox is strong! So what if she's... different! She can see and hear just fine! She just thinks a little differently. I would know, I'm her mother!
She half yelled, curling her tail around the kit. Fox isn't broken! Why do cats keep saying those things?
Have you ever had kits of your own?
If Tiger was in her right mind, she usually wouldn't ask that question to a cat she knew nothing of. Tiger was not in her right mind.

Fox just stared up at her mother. Why was she getting so worked up?
Maybe I should say something...
She glanced around at Dawnstar. Hm, no. That cat didn't look like she wanted to hear Fox talk. Fox decided not to talk. Maybe if she just never talked, no one would ask her any hard questions. But what was the point of that when she asked herself hard questions?

So defensive, if only every mother was so fiercely protective of her kits. Well, actually, Dawnstar was almost certain that the molly was so defensive because she got called out, nothing more. "You're thoughts of strong and mine are two very different things. Eyesight and hearing aren't what make a cat strong. I never said she was broken, you did."

Dawnstar's dealt with cats who lack a certain sense, some of them adapt and live fine, others get eaten and spat out. It purely depended on the cat. Dawnstar could see the scrape of fur was mentally unsound, which would be bad, Dawnstar quite enjoyed having different mindsets. But Fox's wasn't one of them. Cats who were already dead inside were little use to her.

"Yes, I have two kits. They both turned out far better than that lifeless scrap of fur." Dawnstar spoke with so much certainty and conviction that it would be impossible to tell it was a lie. Why ask such a foolish question? It was funny seeing the other molly so flustered and enraged, perhaps it was something that she had done that cause the kit's problems? Or maybe Fox was just born that way, whatever the reason, it was Tiger's fault.

"This conversation is boring me, I'd normally have no problems taking in a queen and her kit, but I don't trust nor like you, you've already failed as a parent, and I don't need failures in my clan. As for your precious kit, she's already dead inside, if she can't find a reason to bring some life back into those eyes, she'll be a waste of space in my nursery and I'd end up killing her anyway cause of those eyes of hers annoy me."

[QUOTE=The-legendary-cowstar;971797]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Hollow thought for a moment still not letting down her guard ‘I’m normally prowling around waiting for something to happen to me. So i got bored and decided to make something happen. I think joining a clan would prove more entertaining then being swatted away by others back to anywhere i can find suitable enough. I have decided to try see if I can join shadow clan first.’ Hollow finished her paragraph, and waited patiently for a reply. @Undertaker

Her lips curled in a smirk that came and went in a blink of an eye. Her reasoning for wanting to join ShadowClan was vaguely similar to another, although that one had known less and had come seeking out trouble, and trouble alone. "Whether you'll be entertained or not will decide on how well you serve my clan. Living in a clan is no game, there are rules to follow, duties to get done. If you're simply here to play and at a whim, go away, I don't need that." The life of a warrior was to live by tooth and claw, one mishap could lead to death or the death of her clanmates. Dawnstar was the only one allowed to play with the lives of her toys on a whim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Skykit crept into camp praying that she would not see their leader...to her dismay she saw her clear across the clearing. knowing she would have to explain herself she slumped over and grumbled "hi dawnstar, before you yell at me i know leaving camp was wrong...I just wanted to explore n stuff..." she stared at their leaders feat not making eye contact.
@Undertaker

Glaring pools of amber shifted over to the kit as she arrived, she hissed in response to the meows. "So in other words, you decided to put you're wants about the clan?" She was really sick and tired of listening to kits complain about their wants and their needs, they were to be ShadowClan's future yet they frivolously cause her trouble by constantly disappearing. "Sit up tall, and don't grumble at me, it makes me want to hit you." Dawnstar tapping a single curved talon on the ground below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula Skies View Post
Wolfspirit walked into the territory of ShadowClan, ears perked and nose in the air. He wanted to run into Dawnstar to rejoin. He hadn't meant to leave, only to take a breather, but a breather had turned into something so much more. He only hoped Dawnstar would understand.

@Undertaker
[Heads up, Wolfspirit isn't in the missing, so you can just resubmit him to the clan without RP rejoining.]
Dawnstar finished dragging her claws down the bark of a tree, leaving splints of wood and scratches in the bark. Once she was done, she sat down and glanced at her pads, pulling out small chunks of bark stuck in her pad. Her tongue darted out to lick up the blood, eyes casually turning over to the cat that stumbled upon her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NF1N1TE View Post
@Undertaker
(Can you change his name to Ashfoot?)

Ashfur crouched low over the ground. He was out hunting, not on a hunting patrol, but just for the fun of it. He had a strange satisfaction of killing things. Not cats, never cats, but just small animals like mice or squirrels. He spotted a rabbit sitting near a bush. He slowly crept up, and pounced... Wham! his paws hit the dry ground and leaves. The rabbit scurried down a hole nearby.
[Dawn won't change a name without a good reason, so it's unlikely that he'd get it changed. Really, quick because I'm confused, did you adopt Ashfur?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
// @Undertaker

Spire strolled into the weird smelling territory with a sense of confidence. They were vaguely aware that it was a clan scent, ShadowClan, which was the reason they were here. Curiously, they looked around for any cat, green eyes darting all over the unfamiliar forest landscape. "Hello?" Spire called out.
"Oh, great, there are more of you." The hulking dark tabby paws made little sound as her nostrils flared as she scented the thick air. Dawnstar's claws were still wet and red with the blood of the last cat who trespassed on her territory. "I'm getting tired of you outsiders just wandering in my territory, ignoring the scent markers." It was really starting to piss her off. One after another showing up here. She supposes she can't be too upset, listening to yowls of pain so early in the day was enjoyable.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 20th, 2021, 01:56 PM

@Undertaker

Skytkit sat up her mood seemed to have completely changed, puffing out her chest "if no one wanted anything then no one would ever get anywhere. If you did not WANT to be leader you wouldnt be, am I wrong? if i am then let me know" she shrugged while staring back tilting her head

Last edited by kieryn; April 20th, 2021 at 01:57 PM.
Old April 20th, 2021, 02:00 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

‘I’m aware there are rules to follow, and am willing to follow and fight. And serve your clan the best I can.’ Hollow said simply, they where telling the truth of course, but they hoped she didn’t have to fight too often. @Undertaker

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 20th, 2021 at 02:04 PM.