Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:14 AM

Old October 26th, 2023, 08:48 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 1 moon | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Dusky waddled her way up to Big-great-grandma-Dawny's den. Little pebbles we the size of her paw, truely showing how little she is. Especially compared to big-great-grandma-Dawny! And as she marched her way to the entrance she paused "Pa-Cwougie twold me I shoooood wait! Big-Gweat-Gwandmwa-Dwany!" She purred happily at all the big words she used! So many!

- @Undertaker

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old October 27th, 2023, 09:43 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

"Excuse me DawnStar?" the new Warrior RedFang slowly walked in with the little scent of fear of his leader on him "i was out hunting and scented ThunderCaln on our territory and then found Wood Mouse Bones" he slowly straightend up "I think they are hunting on our territory"
Old October 28th, 2023, 08:02 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Verdant eyes shone with glee as ShadowClan's colossal queen showed a level of cheeriness at the sight of his gift. It was a small token when compared to the trouble it seemed to bring with it, but Silverlark would take the victory. It was better than having had nothing to show for the new trespassers, and it ensured he had finally been true to his word. He had given his leader the most pristine pelt he had ever laid eyes on. The silver throated warrior was certain he would never find another like it.

His playful mood left as soon as it arrived, however, a sterner look taking over his expression as he nodded along to Dawnstar's words. Despite his straightforwardness and usual lack of... well... much thinking in most aspects of clan life that did not involve den upkeep and fighting, even he knew how lucky he'd been. It had been clear the lynx had not been at home in the swamp. With some good fortune, they had just been passing through. But after their victory at Sunkissed Creek, even the young warrior had to wonder just how long StarClan's blessings would last for his clan. It was very possible the cries he'd heard before were an indication of beasts warning that they were here to stay.

"Will do! I'll grab an enforcer at the clearing and head on out. Don't think this one liked the swamp, but with no more predators 'round, they might wanna test their luck here for the cold weather. I'll come straight over once we're back," Silverlark chirped, dipping his head respectfully - just because he wanted to get this done swiftly was no reason to be rude, mum had taught him better, yep - at Dawnstar before turning to leave, eager to find an enforcer to go lynx hunting - no... not hunting, observing... yeah - with.

@Undertaker [Dawnstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 29th, 2023, 05:25 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
26 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade wasn't exactly sure of what she was going to do now. Not at all. But there was one thing that had lingered in her mind since her arrival in Shadowclan: she needed to prove herself, and she'd decided that she would do that by using the knowledge that was so common to have in her old home.

What would Tigersun say? Would my brother approve of this? Bringing this dangerous knowledge to another, completely new and different clan of cats? The seemed ruthless with words when it came to battles, fighting and training, so perhaps they were the same way even with actions?

She couldn't predict what would happen if she were to continue with her plan, but there was no other option if she was to prove herself to the Shadowclan's leader.
Lynxshade had never seen Dawnstar, for she never came out of her den for too long, but she'd heard stories about the stoic leader. A huge, powerful she-cat with a glare that could intimidate even the strongest of warriors.

She was now at her den's entrance, unsure whether to enter or not. What was she supposed to do? She hated to linger around and rack her brain to take a decision.
There was no one around. She decided to take a step closer and remain there, straining her neck to take a peek inside the darkness where Dawnstar was supposed to be.
"...Excuse me, Dawnstar. I'm Lynxshade, one of the newest cats arrived in Shadowclan. I have something I'd like to talk you about." And whether she'll be interested or not, it's none of my business. But I need to win my place here. "It's about battle strategy, if it may be helpful to the clan."

She stopped and stayed silent, hoping not to have waken up the leader if she was sleeping peacefully. This wasn't the only chance she had to prove herself to the clan, but Lynxshade wanted to do that to Dawnstar as well. And if it wouldn't work... well, she would think about that later.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; October 29th, 2023 at 05:29 AM.
Old October 31st, 2023, 08:05 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyRaven View Post
Icebeam gave a small bow and dropped the bundle. "It may be a small, insignificant thing," she meowed, "But I put in a lot of effort into this." The bundle looked like a white spider with dark brown limbs and fangs, but what was inside it was far from a spider. Inside it was a freshly killed sparrow.
@Undertaker

Dawnstar lifted her head, intrigued as Icebeam dropped an interesting-looking decoration with a sparrow in the center. "How cute," The leader replied with a frown on her face yet bemusement shone in her stern gaze. She had never seen something crafted like the spider, it was strange but not terrible."You should teach the kits how to craft the spider, I'm sure they'd be entertained with new toys." Dawnstar meowed, dropping her head to grab the sparrow. "Thanks."

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted peach View Post

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 1 moon | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Dusky waddled her way up to Big-great-grandma-Dawny's den. Little pebbles we the size of her paw, truely showing how little she is. Especially compared to big-great-grandma-Dawny! And as she marched her way to the entrance she paused "Pa-Cwougie twold me I shoooood wait! Big-Gweat-Gwandmwa-Dwany!" She purred happily at all the big words she used! So many!

- @Undertaker

Dawnstar's amber orbs rested in the direction where she heard the tiny paws drawing closer to her den. The leader was slowly getting used to random kittens showing up to bug her here and there. She didn't mind it as much as she used, they often proved a decent sore of amusement and annoyance, but mostly a distraction from whatever was on her mind. "Come in," The Queen of Mean huffed, lifting herself up with a yawn. "What do you want, hairball?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
"Excuse me DawnStar?" the new Warrior RedFang slowly walked in with the little scent of fear of his leader on him "i was out hunting and scented ThunderCaln on our territory and then found Wood Mouse Bones" he slowly straightend up "I think they are hunting on our territory"

Dawnstar's fur bristled habitually as Redfang's fear scent wafted towards her nose. A loud warning snarl vibrates from her broad chest as her claws immediately slide out and aim to slice open Redfang's ear.

"I'm only going to say this once, mousebrain, do not enter my den without my permission." She hissed loudly, there were few cats who could just walk into her den without her approval. Mainly her enforcers, and kits got away with it for being kits. Everyone else was asking for trouble if they didn't wait outside first.

"Where did you find the bones, and are you dead certain it's ThunderClan?" Dawnstar meowed, still ticked off. It seemed stupid for ThunderClan to test ShadowClan again so soon, but certainly not surprising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
26 moons old | she/her

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade wasn't exactly sure of what she was going to do now. Not at all. But there was one thing that had lingered in her mind since her arrival in Shadowclan: she needed to prove herself, and she'd decided that she would do that by using the knowledge that was so common to have in her old home.

What would Tigersun say? Would my brother approve of this? Bringing this dangerous knowledge to another, completely new and different clan of cats? The seemed ruthless with words when it came to battles, fighting and training, so perhaps they were the same way even with actions?

She couldn't predict what would happen if she were to continue with her plan, but there was no other option if she was to prove herself to the Shadowclan's leader.
Lynxshade had never seen Dawnstar, for she never came out of her den for too long, but she'd heard stories about the stoic leader. A huge, powerful she-cat with a glare that could intimidate even the strongest of warriors.

She was now at her den's entrance, unsure whether to enter or not. What was she supposed to do? She hated to linger around and rack her brain to take a decision.
There was no one around. She decided to take a step closer and remain there, straining her neck to take a peek inside the darkness where Dawnstar was supposed to be.
"...Excuse me, Dawnstar. I'm Lynxshade, one of the newest cats arrived in Shadowclan. I have something I'd like to talk you about." And whether she'll be interested or not, it's none of my business. But I need to win my place here. "It's about battle strategy, if it may be helpful to the clan."

She stopped and stayed silent, hoping not to have waken up the leader if she was sleeping peacefully. This wasn't the only chance she had to prove herself to the clan, but Lynxshade wanted to do that to Dawnstar as well. And if it wouldn't work... well, she would think about that later.

So many freaking disturbances! The leader slowly blinked her eyes while turning her head towards the mouth of her den. She sheathed the thorn-tipped claws she was cleaning and raised her tatter ears to listen to the voice speaking from outside her den. This idiot spoke like Dawnstar didn't keep track of the cats that came and went in her clan.

In an already decently foul mood, the leader was tempted to send the cat away at least until she mentioned battle strategies. Dawnstar wasn't one to pass up on at least listening to what was offered, even if she regretted wasting her time later. "Enter," was the irritable response from the Queen of Shadow.

"I'm not in the mood to listen to something stupid, so whatever you're proposing better be worth my time." Dawnstar had yet to actually claw someone for wasting her time, but there was a first for everything these days.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; November 1st, 2023 at 11:47 AM.
Old November 1st, 2023, 02:43 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
27 moons old | she/her

₊˚.༄ ೃ - As soon as she heard Dawnstar's irritable voice, Lynxshade hesitated at the den's entrance. Was that how this clan leader spoke to every cat?
The more she heard, the more indignant she grew at every word. She didn't certainly deserve to be treated like a nuisance, and for a moment she regretted the choice to come here and share her ideas. But that's too late for that, Lynx.

The gray and black warrior walked inside the deep den until she was close enough to the irritated she-cat, noticing how her scars were visible even in the darkness. She dipped her head before speaking, certain that this cat demanded a higher level of respect demonstrations than most leaders.
It would be better to come straight to the point, she thought suddenly.

"In my original home.. we used to protect ourselves from predators and competitors with traps." She stopped for a brief moment, trying to catch even the slightest hint of interest in Dawnstar's eyes. "Sometimes we would come up with new ideas and every trap was built by ourselves, using plants and other stuff we could gather in the forest." She remembered being part of the group assigned to these tasks before the fire destroyed everything she'd ever known.

Was she listening now? Maybe it'd be better if she wasn't. Lynxshade wasn't sure anymore that this was a good idea, to provide such an unscrupulous leader with these weapons. But this was now her home, too.
"These traps are not only ways of protecting the territory from bad visits but also... sort of special attacks against enemies. For example, if cobwebs were to be used for military uses, they could be used to blind the enemies."

She sat down and curled up her tail around her paws, blinking her eyes once, twice against the darkness she was trying to get adjusted to.
Lynxshade was sure she could come up with many new ideas, but the real deal would be Dawnstar's reaction to all of this.
She hoped that, at least, she wouldn't be thrown away from Shadowclan if Dawnstar wouldn't find this useful.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; November 1st, 2023 at 02:44 AM.
Old November 1st, 2023, 04:38 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

(TO : DAWNSTAR)
"yes it had ThunderClan scent on it" he tried to stay calm, but with his leader glaring at him made him even more scared "i found the Bones near The SmallPines" he gave his chest a quick lick to calm him down a little, he heard another cat at the entrance "i will let you be, just call me if you need anything or need more info" he respectfully bowed his head and wallked out

Last edited by 19796; November 1st, 2023 at 04:43 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 06:30 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

@Undertaker RedFang was outside the den "DawnStar may i come in?" he asked
Old November 4th, 2023, 01:11 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Lark °•
Shadow Fiend • Mind Reader

Lark didn't feel much as her so-called father was banished from the den. If anything, there was a small spark of pride. Lark and her siblings didn't need some cat pretending to care about them and hovering around, hissing at them to behave. She even flickered her gaze to where Darkfall had exited and, if one was observant enough, they may have seen the smallest of smirks on her maw. She quickly fixed her gaze back up to the massive she-cat and wrinkled her nose as she rudely demanded for their names.

Her siblings didn't seem to want to say anything, so Lark took charge and went first. She took one tiny pawstep toward Dawnstar and looked right up. "Lark." she spoke, voice strong and steady despite her underlying fear. There was something about this den, this cat, that just made her skin crawl. It was awful, but Lark was convinced that if she could stand up in the face of all this, she could do anything.

// @eris @silverwynds @poppy. @Dark @Undertaker \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; November 4th, 2023 at 01:11 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 04:22 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Family. Family was still such an odd subject for the moon-old kitten. She knew Larkfire was her family, because Larkfire was her mama, and she had come to learn that Cougarbite and his kits were family as well. What did they call in again, their relationship? Cousins? Cousins, she had come to learn, weren't that close in the family line. So Sleepykit didn't go out of her way to talk to them specifically, at least, not when she didn't feel like it.

But then there was Spiralkit. And Spiralkit had introduced a whole new concept to her: siblings. She knew Cougarbite's kits were all 'siblings', but what made them siblings, really? Was it because they shared a parent? That was the only explanation Sleepykit could think of. But then, how come Spiralkit said they were siblings? Cougarbite's kits didn't all look alike and yet Spiralkit and Sleepykit were a similar shade of black.

It was confusing, truly. And don't even get her started on the concept of a 'father'! Cougarbite was a father, but it was just Cougarbite and his kits. Larkfire was a mother, but it was just herself and mama. How could anyone have both? But, no matter. No, there was one certainty here: and that's that Dawnstar - leader of all - was all their mama. Or, well, grandmama in her case. Because apparently, that's what you call your mama's mama.

And Sleepykit, well, she'd been feeling a little alone. Mama was out doing her duties, and the white-patched feline hadn't seen Spiralkit around today either (...Not that she wanted to hang out with him). And she cared not for 'hanging out' with Cougarbite's kits, frankly, their numbers and energy were a little intimidating - but don't tell anyone. That's why she ventured out here.

Sleepykit, you see, rarely went beyond the mouth of the nursery. She was obedient and the clearing was far too populated and busy for her taste... She wouldn't dare cross it without mama or her permission. Except for today. Because, surely, if she went to visit grandmama, Larkfire wouldn't mind?

Sleepykit had taken extra care of her fur today, to make sure its unruly appearance looked a little more... Presentable. After all, she had a reputation to uphold, as was made evident by the gossip she had gotten to hear inside and beyond the nursery as she crossed the busy clearing. Sleepykit didn't want to do anything that would sully her mama and grandmama's good names.

And here she was. The imposing den (for the small kitten) in which she'd so often seen her grandmama disappear. She stared in awe for a second before turning around and quickly giving a few last licks to her fur - ever so bushy and fluffy. Now, Sleepykit didn't want to be rude. Oh no, being rude would be terrible! She couldn't risk it. So, she neatly stood in front of the den's entrance - not quite entering just yet - putting her paws nicely together.

...What was she supposed to call Dawnstar? She was the mighty ruler of ShadowClan, but also her grandmama. Could she be familiar with her? Or did she have to be formal?
"..Miss.. Grandmama? It's Sleepykit."
Would she recognise her? ...Sleepykit hoped so. She liked Dawnstar. Would Dawnstar like her too?
"May I enter?"

[ @Undertaker ]