Today 02:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2019, 11:12 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[ @BILL. ]

Stormgaze blinked and smiled as her name was called, standing up. She walked forward and stood below the Streamstone, looking up at it with excitement in her eye. Silently, Stormgaze awaited the continuation of his words, her paws shuffling on the ground as she thought over any possible names he could have chosen. She then dipped her head respectfully, casting a quick glance over the crowd of warriors around them.
I shall no longer be called Stormgaze.
Old November 21st, 2019, 11:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Not only did these two showed up, but they were quick to respond to his call. He liked that.

"Both of you are due for a name change. Stormgaze, your name has never fit you-- no cat should be named for a scar they have no control over. From this moment forth, your new name will be Stoatdance for your pelt and in honor of your agility and courage.

"Angelwing, I previously told you I don't understand your name and that remains accurate. From this moment on, you will be known as Birchsnow. Your pelt resembles the bark of the tree, and you have proven yourself to be both stern and icy in nature."
Her lack of emotion knew no bounds, her monotone chilling to the bone.

"As a final name change, I would like to announce Jazzpurrpelt [ @Lonestar23] will now be known as Blackpelt because flowers don't purr. If he were here, I would have called him up-- but when was the last time anyone saw that jerk? He didn't even make it to his kits' ceremony last meeting." What a great dad. Really. He made Firehawk look amazing.

"Now that that's settled, Grousestar [ @The Cannibal], please come forward."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 21st, 2019, 11:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Stoatdance!
She loved the chosen name, her smile growing into a large grin once it was said. "Thank you, Lionstar," Stoatdance mewed, dipping her head gratefully before she stepped back and joined the crowd again. I am now Stoatdance. She couldn't erase the grin from her lips.
Old November 21st, 2019, 11:35 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@BILL.
One by one the ceremonies were done and Grousestar listened with a small smile until eventually, it was his own name that was called. Quietly taking in a breath, the older tom stood up and padded slightly forward to face the true Riverclan leader. He had grown to somewhat care for Lionstar, not that the younger tom needed caring for. He had a good strong head on his shoulders, he knew what direction wanted to walk and he didn't need compliments from other cats. But even still, even if the golden yellow tabby didn't want it, the brown tabby cared for him and believed in the best of him. He would be able to handle leadership, he had done so thus far.
With his head held high, holding the pride of many moons of (relatively) successful leadership beneath his chin, he shook off his sadness, his guilt, and fully welcomed what would come next for him. A new name, a new and perhaps final chapter of his life. He didn't have to carry the weight of the clan on his shoulders anymore, didn't have to hold cats lives and wellbeing's in his paws. He was going to be free of that burden. And eventually? He would join his parents in Starclan, knowing he did the best he could for what had been Skyclan. He didn't regret anything. Not anymore.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 21st, 2019, 11:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Birchsnow The molly repeated to herself silently. His explanation made sense. Though she wasn't sure if it was supposed to be meant as more then just a fact. They were facts. Her pelt resembled a birch tree and she was stern and icy. Or she'd been told she was.
Nodding to Lionstar, newly named Birchsnow sat back with the crowd.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 21st, 2019, 11:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Pleased with the reaction he received from their new names-- well, it wasn't like Birchsnow ever really reacted but it was good enough-- Lionstar focused his remaining attention on the old tabby before him.

This was weird, he had to admit. Grousestar was the last of the old leaders, and his resignation marked the end of a long reign. "Grousestar [ @The Cannibal], it has come to my attention you wish to join the ranks of the elders. From this moment forth, your name will be Grouseheart in honor of your kindness and gentle-heart, and RiverClan thanks you for your service. Go rest-- you've earned it."

Grouseheart hadn't been involved in Clan politics for many seasons, but that didn't change the fact Lionstar held more respect for the former SkyClan leader than Fallenstream. Grouseheart tried to do what was best for his Clan. Lionstar wasn't convinced Fallenstream did.

"Chestnutpaw [ @Okapi] and Silverpaw [ @ponyapan], both of you come forward! If you fail to, you won't get a new mentor. Chestnutpaw." The strain on the absentee's name was only due to his last attempt: if Chestnutpaw had showed up last time, this wouldn't be an issue!

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 22nd, 2019, 12:02 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@BILL.

Bracing himself for his new name, the tom wasn't quite sure what he was expecting it to be, he just knew it wouldn't be Grouseflurry, the old name didn't suite him, and Grousestar wouldn't stick with him to the elder's den. But he had faith that Lionstar wouldn't place him with a bad one, he wasn't a cruel tom, and Grousestar had never wronged him in any way (personally anyways).
Grouseheart, for your kindness and gentle heart. A feeling like a warm greenleaf breeze fluttered through him, and momentarily his bones didn't ache, he didn't feel old. It was as if new life had been whispered into him with this new name. If there was anything in the world he wanted to be known for, it was those two qualities. It was what he tried to show every single day of his leadership, it's what he wanted his clan to carry on, it's what he tried to teach them. Dipping his head deeply in gratitude, the tom would sit back down. No longer Grousestar, but Grouseheart. "Thank you Lionstar," he murmured his gratefulness shown clear in his gaze.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 22nd, 2019, 12:24 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Frostflight tensed at the announcement of Grousestar... rather Grouseheart's resignation, though the thought had been lingering in the back of his mind for a while. The sensation of guilt chewing through his gut was nothing new and his icy eyes remained planted on the old tabby. Should he say something? Sorry for being such an absent deputy. No. Sorry I won't ever be able to live up to your legacy? No...

Biting his tongue, the deputy remained still as stone, the skin beneath his fur clammy and uncomfortable as his gaze shifted to Lionstar once more. He wasn't safe anymore. He wasn't protected by the lingering presence of Grousest-heart. The thought sent shivers down his spine as he swallowed hard. Oh, were there more announcements? The blood roaring in his ears didn't seem to settle, but Frostflight tried his best to keep his attention focused on the RiverClan leader.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 22nd, 2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 01:16 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Beetlepaw was reluctant to visit the streamstone after the fiasco that was her apprentice ceremony, but the possibility of hearing Lionstar butcher names in unfortunate ways was something she'd never miss. Trying her hardest not to be recognized, she tip-toed quietly around the crowd with her head low to take a seat in a secluded corner. She scanned the sea of unfamiliar heads, wondering if her brother was there too. It was like he'd just... disappeared.

She didn't have much time to search however, as the boom of Lionstar's voice called to attention. She looked to him, her ears swiveled forward eagerly. For the most part, the names he listed off were.. mundane.. at best. It didn't seem he'd even messed any of them up. Ugh. I should've known.. Beetlepaw was just getting up to leave when Lionstar called out a name she knew well. Her father? There was no way he would be here, she thought glumly. Sure enough, no one came forward. Of course.. Lionstar's following remark made her feel even worse. Her throat tightened and she swallowed shakily. When was the last time she'd seen his face? A moon at least.. I don't need them.. I don't need anybody..

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old November 22nd, 2019, 08:23 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post
Snowpaw grumbled. His third mentor, and he had to deal with this over enthusiastic lump of fur. He nodded slowly, narrowing his eyes. "Sure. Ofcourse." The tom never trusted anycat, nevertheless, at first glance she seemed gentle and somewhat promising. His very first mentor Lizardstripe; now he was worth his time, especially since Thornheart barely ever bothered, or more like remembered to take him out for training. He flicked his ear, wondering where his preceeding mentor was now. He dipped his head. "Snow..paw." He added a touch of annoyance to his voice as he mentioned his prefix, directed to Lionstar and his pathetic rules.
Perhaps he’d give her a chance. He observed the warrior, taking in her distinct features. She had quite long fur, blowing back in the wind. He’d like to see dirtfur try and put mud on a pelt that long. Springtail.. as in a spring of water?, he thought amusingly, equally curious in how her name reflected her appearance. He looked into the crowd of cats, looking for no one in particular until he spotted his sisters closest friend nearby. Eaglepaw had recieved his name just before mine, he recalled. He flicked his tail dismissively the minnow-brained apprentice before turning back to his newly appointed mentor.
He looked up, expectantly waiting for them to touch noses. Unlike many of the other apprentices, he had already surpassed 10 moons, and was almost as tall as his mentor. He gave a slight sigh. If SkyClan hadn’t have disbanded, perhaps he’d be a warrior by now.
(hahaa... no more long posts. lol) @sunflowerseed

The she-cat was very excited to have her first apprentice. he looked over the appearance of the tom she now got to mentor. The she-cat wasn't the best at reading emotions, but she did understand when a cat was upset. The she-cat purred in excitement. She thought of how many sessions they might have. She gently touched her nose to her apprentice, repeating his name softly. "Snowpaw." She smiled at him. She fluffed out her already extremely long fur, her fur itself was probably most of her weight. She was glad to have an older apprentice that had many mentors before, maybe she could learn something too!

She was dreading battle-training. The she wasn't a very battle like cat. Not to say she couldn't fight, no, no. This kitty could become a battle machine if she wanted to, or if she was angry enough, it was very difficult to make the bouncy cat angry though. She had control of her anger very well. "Since you've already trained before, how about we go ahead and begin!" She purred. "Tell em your strengths and weaknesses."she plopped down infront of the tom, sitting calmly and waiting for his response