Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:57 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:51 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:47 PM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 02:45 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 1st, 2017, 07:11 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw had been thinking the exact same thing by this point, and stopped. “Yeah . . . let's go back.” the younger apprentice muttered, and it would've been impossible to hear under normal circumstances, but under the earth, the noise seemed to echo eerily, unnaturally loud to the cat's sensitive ears. Well, everything about Midgepaw was sensitive, both physically and emotionally so. They started back up, because there wasn't enough room for them to turn around. Ignoring the sharp stoned that caught in the pelt and seemed to slow their progress. Panic started to boil up in the apprentice, and they started moving backwards more frantically.
(Oh no! Midgepaw is panicking!!!)

Rushpaw saw the stone that got caught in Midgepaw's pelt. "Midgepaw, calm down, you're going to make yourself bleed if the stone digs deeper into your pelt!", he said, trying to see how far the sharp stone went into Midgepaw's pelt. "You're going to rip part of your pelt if your keep moving backwards, trying move to your right a bit.", the ginger tom suggested.
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:28 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post

(Oh no! Midgepaw is panicking!!!)

Rushpaw saw the stone that got caught in Midgepaw's pelt. "Midgepaw, calm down, you're going to make yourself bleed if the stone digs deeper into your pelt!", he said, trying to see how far the sharp stone went into Midgepaw's pelt. "You're going to rip part of your pelt if your keep moving backwards, trying move to your right a bit.", the ginger tom suggested.
( they're very panicky xD )

As soon as Rushpaw had said bleed, Midgepaw froze, hoping that they weren't already bleeding. They stood still, their a yellow eyes wide with fear. Not of the dark, but of what could happen. That scared them a lot, and the knew that if they hadn't been been so stupid they wouldn't be in this situation. They were almost unable to move, as they were on the brink of another full blown panic attack like the one they had been in when Rushpaw had tackled them. Those were an aftereffect of the abuse their mother had put them through after their father had left them. They slowly calmed down, and inched to the direction away from the stone, pressing themselves as flat as they could against the opposite side of the tunnel and hoping that it would work.
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:33 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Skelly
The two silver she-cats emerged from the bushes and onto the moor, the grass green and fresh. The morning breeze ruffling their fur and making their glowing eyes water. Bumblebees were busying themselves with all the sweet smelling flowers dotted around the scene. The sun was shining and ShinePaw suspected it would get hotter as the day went on, only to have a beautiful red sunset in the evening. ShinePaw was so distracted by the picture that she forgot about her companion, Phantompaw. "Nice day today..." she began "no cat can suspect us of being up to no good because we're apprentices...but they can't say anything anyway...not if they can't see us...come let's go pick a spot to hide...we can chat there..." ShinePaw finished eagerly.
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:41 AM
Idjit

Quote:

( they're very panicky xD )

As soon as Rushpaw had said bleed, Midgepaw froze, hoping that they weren't already bleeding. They stood still, their a yellow eyes wide with fear. Not of the dark, but of what could happen. That scared them a lot, and the knew that if they hadn't been been so stupid they wouldn't be in this situation. They were almost unable to move, as they were on the brink of another full blown panic attack like the one they had been in when Rushpaw had tackled them. Those were an aftereffect of the abuse their mother had put them through after their father had left them. They slowly calmed down, and inched to the direction away from the stone, pressing themselves as flat as they could against the opposite side of the tunnel and hoping that it would work.
(I see that. XD)

Rushpaw looked at Midgepaw again as they calmed down and did as Rushpaw had said. "Good. You're free from the rock, now, Midgepaw," he said. "Do you feel better now that a sharp rock isn't stuck in you pelt?", the older apprentice asked.
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:48 AM
questionmark

Quote:

(I see that. XD)

Rushpaw looked at Midgepaw again as they calmed down and did as Rushpaw had said. "Good. You're free from the rock, now, Midgepaw," he said. "Do you feel better now that a sharp rock isn't stuck in you pelt?", the older apprentice asked.
Midgepaw blinked, looking over their shoulder so that they could faintly see the outline of Rushpaw against the faintest stream of light that managed to make it this deep into the tunnels. “Y-yeah . . . . But . . . how do we get out?” the apprentice whispered, shifting uncertainly. Pain jolted up their leg, and they winced, raising their paw. They licked it and tasted blood. It's not bad. If I just put pressure on it. . . . They thought, trying to reassure themselves. They out their paw down again and looked back at the older tom as best they could, hoping that Rushpaw would have an idea.

Last edited by doghouse; June 1st, 2017 at 07:48 AM.
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:56 AM
Idjit

Quote:

Midgepaw blinked, looking over their shoulder so that they could faintly see the outline of Rushpaw against the faintest stream of light that managed to make it this deep into the tunnels. “Y-yeah . . . . But . . . how do we get out?” the apprentice whispered, shifting uncertainly. Pain jolted up their leg, and they winced, raising their paw. They licked it and tasted blood. It's not bad. If I just put pressure on it. . . . They thought, trying to reassure themselves. They out their paw down again and looked back at the older tom as best they could, hoping that Rushpaw would have an idea.
"Oh. . . I never thought about how we get back. . . . .", Rushpaw thought out loud. He never thought about how they would get out the rabbit warren. "Um, I don't know, to be honest with you, Midgepaw."
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:32 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Skelly
The two silver she-cats emerged from the bushes and onto the moor, the grass green and fresh. The morning breeze ruffling their fur and making their glowing eyes water. Bumblebees were busying themselves with all the sweet smelling flowers dotted around the scene. The sun was shining and ShinePaw suspected it would get hotter as the day went on, only to have a beautiful red sunset in the evening. ShinePaw was so distracted by the picture that she forgot about her companion, Phantompaw. "Nice day today..." she began "no cat can suspect us of being up to no good because we're apprentices...but they can't say anything anyway...not if they can't see us...come let's go pick a spot to hide...we can chat there..." ShinePaw finished eagerly.
Phantompaw stared guilty at her paws as she trudged along the moorland with her best friend. Normally, this would've been a perfect day, but something was off, and wrong. Her warrior's ceremony was probably tomorrow, and she had promised a secret friend of hers, Horseradish, that as soon as she was a warrior, she would get herself exiled from the Clan. She'd already done the deed, and after she was given her warrior name, she would announce that Skeletonkit's death was because she had murdered him. “I guess.” the white, gray and pale cream molly muttered, following her friend with her tail dragging in the grass behind her.

Last edited by doghouse; June 1st, 2017 at 08:32 AM.
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:38 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

Phantompaw stared guilty at her paws as she trudged along the moorland with her best friend. Normally, this would've been a perfect day, but something was off, and wrong. Her warrior's ceremony was probably tomorrow, and she had promised a secret friend of hers, Horseradish, that as soon as she was a warrior, she would get herself exiled from the Clan. She'd already done the deed, and after she was given her warrior name, she would announce that Skeletonkit's death was because she had murdered him. “I guess.” the white, gray and pale cream molly muttered, following her friend with her tail dragging in the grass behind her.
Shinepaw's ears twitched. She could sense something was wrong with her friend. "You were fine a few moments ago...I'd love to help you but...I feel like I can guess what's up and I don't think I wanna know...but really though, tell me what happened..." the silver she purred. But she turned and raced away into a small gathering of bushes nearby.

ShinePaw sighed and slumped down on the ground "oof. Right we're here now...tell me...what is troubling you, Phantompaw?" she had never seen Phantompaw this heartbroken before and was really worrying. This has to be serious.
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:39 AM
Idjit

Quote:

"Oh. . . I never thought about how we get back. . . . .", Rushpaw thought out loud. He never thought about how they would get out the rabbit warren. "Um, I don't know, to be honest with you, Midgepaw."
@Skelly
Old June 1st, 2017, 09:13 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Shinepaw's ears twitched. She could sense something was wrong with her friend. "You were fine a few moments ago...I'd love to help you but...I feel like I can guess what's up and I don't think I wanna know...but really though, tell me what happened..." the silver she purred. But she turned and raced away into a small gathering of bushes nearby.

ShinePaw sighed and slumped down on the ground "oof. Right we're here now...tell me...what is troubling you, Phantompaw?" she had never seen Phantompaw this heartbroken before and was really worrying. This has to be serious.
Phantompaw shifted. If anyone but Shinepaw had spoken to her with such a kindness, she would've clawed their ears off by now, but she would never harm her friend like that, not unless it was necessary for both of their survival, and that would never happen. Sighing, Phantompaw raced after he friend and slipped into the bushes.

“I have to . . . . I have to leave WindClan.” Phantompaw muttered, half hoping that Shinepaw hadn't heard her, or at least and been unable to understand what it was that she'd said. She had come to terms that she had a crush on Shinepaw, and didn't want to do anything to hurt the molly's feelings, but she had also formed a very close, and very different bond with another cat, and she had agreed to go live with him. She had decided taht Shinepaw was better off without Phantompaw.
Quote:

Midgepaw tilted their hard and paused. They scented the air,
then an idea came to them. Without saying a word, they went deeper, but the tunnel started sloping up, and the air seemed fresher and less stale. They almost got stuck at one point but it widened up right after, and Midgepaw let out a mew of excitement. Beyond that, the sky was visible. Remembering Rushpaw, they started to dog at the narrow gap, dirt flying everywhere and clinging to Midgepaw's pelt like water. They sat back, waiting to see Rushpaw's face emerge from the tunnel and into the chamber like cavern that the rabbits had probably dug out to sleep in.