Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:01 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:53 AM

Old December 15th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool sighed, not really wanting to answer that. “Then I'd be dead. Thanks for getting me I suppose....” he muttered, though there was a hunt of playfulness iin the gray tabby's tone, and he cuffed her lightly over the ears. “But neither of us are dead, so we needn't worry about that.”
Harepaw shook her head. "You don't get it Redpool. You are the only cat around who doesn't hate me for who I am. You're the only cat who shows me respect and doesn't ridicule me.. I..I would break if you died."
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

"Isn't that what we're doing now?" He teased with a laugh, licking the white spot on her brow as they walked. Burdockpool winced as he stepped onto a twig, hard wood snapping uncomfortable to his softened paw pads from a lack of walking compared to the soft snow around them. He flicked his tail and straightened up. "But I don't think I could do this regularly, no. There is a reason I became an elder after all, and it wasn't just because I'd need a long tiem to heal. I'll never be the same, or as good as I was before."
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Ash felt herself flinch as his skin twitched did against his. Though he seemed fine after the surprised feeling of the stick. She frowned at his words, though she was glad that he'd accepted his new role in the clan. Maybe it was her that was clinging to the past too hard, though with his new cheerful attitude she was more happy and less guilty feeling around him. The guilt for what she'd done to his paws was merely a memory now. "Well we won't be going that far out." She teased softly, she was still nervous about what she'd smelled earlier. This was a true border patrol, simply a stroll, test and stretch his paws. "Well if you were to go with me every once and awhile it wouldn't hurt. Plus if we ran into trouble I could handle it." She said with a proud smile, though she really meant it as comforting. A sprinkling of snow fell over them as high above a squirrel ran through the tree tops. BLazingnight took a moment to step away and shake it off before returning to his side, pressing her fur to his.
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:29 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw shook her head. "You don't get it Redpool. You are the only cat around who doesn't hate me for who I am. You're the only cat who shows me respect and doesn't ridicule me.. I..I would break if you died."
Redpool wasn't sure how to respond. “Oh.... I-I....” he stuttered, his voice trailing away. He looked down at his paws, not moving.
Redpool realized that if she died, he would never allow himself to love again. Not trust or love or anything. He'd already been left, rejected, abandoned, and had friends die. He didn't need Harepaw to die as well. “And I would do the same if you died.” he whispered, not caring if she heard him or not.
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Clan Leader

"Just far enough to put your nerves at ease about RiverClan," he meowed simply, brushing his shoulder against her's as they walked. "I might have to be carried back though, if these paws 'o mine decide to just quit like they have before." In truth, it probably wouldn't happen anytime soon, but who knew with half-healed injuries? A part of him was happy to be out there, some semblance of his past life there before him, while another was saddened that this was such an imposibility now, a reminder of what he'd lost now. Shrugging it off, he decided not to think about it and instead focused on her.
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:50 PM

Blazingnight gave a little grumble when he said that. She veered their course so that rather than going deeper they were maintaining their distance while circling camp. "I'm not going to let you go far then." She said, her voice solid and unmovable. "Plus I'm not worried, not really." She insisted, looking away from him and letting her gaze sweep through the forest instead. What she said wasn't entirely true, she was curious as to what was going on as well as worried. She liked to know what was going on at all times, not be surprised. She sighed as they continued she wanted to say something to further reassure him but nothing came to mind. The dark tabby leaned her head against his body lightly, not really putting her weight on him as she didn't want to bother his already struggling front legs, rather hovering it near enough to his shoulder that their fur touched. She breathed in his comforting scent. It smelled like their den and nest, of comfort and peace.
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:02 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool wasn't sure how to respond. “Oh.... I-I....” he stuttered, his voice trailing away. He looked down at his paws, not moving.
Redpool realized that if she died, he would never allow himself to love again. Not trust or love or anything. He'd already been left, rejected, abandoned, and had friends die. He didn't need Harepaw to die as well. “And I would do the same if you died.” he whispered, not caring if she heard him or not.
Her gaze softens as she looks at him. "I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you Redpool.." She murmurs. "I did try but..."
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:06 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Her gaze softens as she looks at him. "I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you Redpool.." She murmurs. "I did try but..."
“Actually, I'm glad you didn't. Or I'd still be there fighting.” he replied, scuffling his paws in the dirt nervously, not sure what to do. He raised his head so he was looking straight up. He was watching the snow fall lazily down from the sky.
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Clan Leader

"You're always worried," argued Burdockpool as she nudged closer to him. "It's something I love about you though," he added, careful of where he stepped as she guided them along. His paws were uncertain, every step a strange limp that looked like he was ducking his head and then shooting back up again but Blazingnight's calm reassurance prevented him from feeling the usual embarrassment that he did when around another cat. The thought that he was worthless, that something was wrong with him, had plagued his mind since the incident that stripped his ability to walk properly. "Your heart is purer than you think, if you can carry such worries upon it. Not of yourself, or of power, but of the safety of your clan and those in it." Hazel eyes rose up to her red ringed golden orbs. "You're better than you think."
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:19 AM

She held his eyes for a moment, but the sensation was overwhelming. That's where her insecurity lay, she didn't believe herself to be the good leader that she had set out to be. She was a puppet, sure she'd gotten the clan stable and made it strong. But she had been a bystander to the fires of the other clans, to the suffering Bucknight inflicted. She could have saved cats lives but she had chosen not to. Her gaze dropped as she tried to take his words to heart, but she simply couldn't. "Thank you." She mumbled, returning her face to his fur. Doing so made her feel better than his words. She wanted to change the subject from herself though, hearing praise from Burdockclaw always made her slightly uncomfortable. She always pictured herself as a bad person next to him. He just always had the correct advice, the right warnings and she participated in the evil that haunted him. Her pelt twitched uncomfortably and she pulled back a little to make sure he was doing alright again. "Paws still holding up fine?"