RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2024, 06:53 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post
Cinderhive's eyes sparkled with pride, only to swiftly dim as it became evident that Dawnkit was currently acting foolishly – nothing more. Dawnkit, you may engage in battles to your heart's content once you become a warrior, but as a kit, it is forbidden to fight!
Dawnkit rolled her eyes, ears pinned. Fiiiine…
Old February 19th, 2024, 07:21 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

And after a moment... Someone finally attacked him. Claws ripped his skin and flesh on his side, and immediately the massive tom counter-attacked, he sweeping his claws at the Thunderclanner's face to try and hit him, while ripping the warrior's claws from his flesh with a brutal movement aside.

Pain was meaningless to him. The wound was just a scratch. He produced a low, deep growl full of hate.

"Pain is meaningless to me. You're crowfood for me..."

He had a snarl, and charged again. Pain wasnt affecting him at all, even worse, blood was already starting to coagulate on his side.

[Ya it's still open! I would also like minor wounds on Nightspark too please!]

Sproutfleck hissed loudly as claws grazed
his nose. Luckily, though, it wouldn't be too bad, the
tom noted privately. His hiss grew louder as his claws
were ripped from the tom's pelt, a tuft of their fur stuck
in his claws. That'd make it a whole lot hard to strike
properly, but no matter. He would make it work. When he
was charged, the front half of his body was out of the way,
but his haunches and tail were not. He rolled, and sprang up
again quickly, before attempting to rake his claws
on the tom's foreleg and bit his ear at the same time,
as a form of distraction.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old February 19th, 2024, 07:25 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Lioncrest ~
Active Purrks: Beefed Up (2)

Blood filled his mouth and an incoherent buzzing filled his mind as Lioncrest crushed his jaws around the windpipe of the miserable wretch beneath him. The desperate and weakening claws against his belly were disregarded, mainly claiming fur, and the larger warrior kept his jaws locked in place until Duckshade fell completely limp and the buzzing in his skull began to lessen...

Stupid warrior... He shouldn't have called for death when he should have surrendered...

Releasing the muscles in his jaw with an audible click from the amount of tension he had sustained, the large golden tom's usually pristine ruff was marred by the blood draining from his mouth. He most definitely looked like some fiend out of the Dark Forest, but that was an issue to resolve later. Besides, it could lend him an advantage in his next battle.

Flaming amber gaze flicked across the chaos before a sudden impact collided with his side and a roar of protest escaped his maw. Rolling with the impact, Lioncrest attempted to pull his assailant along with him; large paws shooting out to wrap around the unfamiliar warrior and digging his claws into any flesh he could find purchase on.

"You stars-damned fish are truly... testing... my patience!" he growled, attempting to wrestle Falconflight into a submissive position.

[ Hullo! Have an angy boi to brawl with :3 ]
Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Hissing furiously as claws sank into his sides, Falconflight aimed a strong kick at Lioncrest's belly in an attempt to break free from his opponent's grasp and cause some damage at least. This cat certainly seemed to have a big ego, from what he could tell from the earlier retort, but weren't all Thunderclanner brats? Oh, well, he had a big ego as well, and he wasn't about to have some squirrel beat him!

(Yay! Angy boi and depressed boi brawl! :3)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old February 19th, 2024, 07:30 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
the success of jayfrosts teeth sinking into his opponents neck was of short last as the thunderclanner let herself fall backwards and rammed her hind legs into his stomach. teeth still burried in the leaders neck when he got kicked he hoped he had at least ripped out some of her flesh.
landing more or less sideways on the wet dirt he huffed, jaws agape to allow him to suck in more air in short burst. jayfrost knew he wasnt build for long intense fights, he had had to come to accept it many moons ago, but he hadnt expected to start gasping for air this quickly. the cold sting of raindrops had numbed the pain in his spine, shoulder and face to a dull though ever present ache. he had taken note of how little words- none to be specific- had been exchanged between them, but there was nothing to say that couldnt be said better through a snarl.
back on his paws in what seemed to take forever, he faced bumblestar once again, the tremble shaking through his shoulders and down his legs more or less the only sign of injury as he put up his best attempt at looking threatening- perhaps -
Bumblestar grit her teeth as she felt fur and skin tear away as he was thrown off her. Blood pooled from the injury and she rolled to her feet, blind to the rain that had begun to fall at some point and focused only on the current fight.

She was hurting. He was shaking. But she had extra lives and he had none, and the adrenaline coursing through her veins was dulling some of the pain. Pulses remained from the worst of the injuries, but that didn't stop her from lunging forward with the aim to knock him off-balance, grab the base of his forepaw between her teeth when he fell, and wrench his leg up and out, using his momentum against him to snap a bone in two. She wanted havoc and she would get it by the time this fight was over.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 19th, 2024, 08:09 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang(RC) helped guard the nursery*

*Cherrypaw(TC) was still frozen in fear*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old February 19th, 2024, 08:09 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

¥ Emberfrost ¥

”Sucks to be you, then, because I have much more to be fighting for!”

Emberfrost let out a brittle hiss as she attempted to grab Streampaw and pin her to the ground.

The dark ginger and white warrior sent her claw flying at Streampaw’s cheek and ear, trying to see if her attack would land.
Streampaw

Streampaw dodges her blows, by now she has memorized her style. The white molly leaps forward, aiming a hard blow at the she-cat's front leg. Then she dashes to her back, swiping at her back legs. The apprentice keeps doing this, blow after blow aimed at her legs, each one faster and more powerful than the next. Adrenaline courses through her as her attacks only become more vicious, her flurry of movements untrackable, like the wildest storm.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 19th, 2024, 08:42 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Fawnheart (RC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

❀⊱ { Rolled 15 - choosing to only partially dodge } ⊰❀

“Damnit,” Fawnheart spat as her white tipped paws slammed into the muddy earth, the molly has dodged her attack and was aiming her own counterattack. Emerald eyes widened with rage as she attempted to dodge the Thunderclanner’s attack but her large form only missed the brunt of the attack and she yelped a little as she felt claws rip slightly into her flank. Fawnheart’s river mind rolled and rolled as it pulled her deeper and deeper into primal instinctual rage, she reared onto her haunches - carful to protect her soft under belly - and aimed to land right on this cats back so she could pin the molly down.

{ @Moondapple ~ Moondapple }
Moondapple bared her teeth as her attacker's paws slamed against the muddy ground and her claws met her attackers flesh. As she pulled her claws back she saw Fawnheart looming over her and she was protecting her soft belly fur. Moondapple went straight under the Riverclanner but she felt her flesh on her tail being torn. She pulled her tail away and let out a pure yowl of fury. "YOU MOUSEBRAINED FOXHEARTED FISH!" She screeched and tried to slide under Fawnheart to attack her from behind.
Old February 19th, 2024, 09:14 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
WHAT. THE. HELL. Mistypaw's one amber eye opened widely as she heard thundering pawsteps. And before she knew it, there was a whole group of ThunderClan cats in their camp. What kind of sick joke was this supposed to be?? The late apprentice frowned, not even wasting any time with pondering. As the first cats began fighting, she dived straight into the battle.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? YOU ALL WILL PAY!"
Her eyes narrowed into slits, she leapt at the closest ThunderClan warrior with outstretched legs and unsheathed claws. She was not playing today, that was for sure.

[ @~MothDust~ – Honeydew ]

Honeydew

He turned around quickly to see the other cat launching at him. He unsheathed his claws and tried to defend himself, scratching at her nose and arms the best he could as he was pinned down.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 19th, 2024, 09:17 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Shellwhisker hissed at his claws digging into her shoulder.

The she-cat rolled onto her back, crushing the ThunderClan Tom below her.

“You’re a mouse-brain if you think I’ll let you get away with attacking my Clanmates and I,” The she-cat snarled, jumping to her paws.

Shellwhisker leapt on top of the Tom, lifting a paw. Lashing out, the RiverClan warrior caught Mothdust on the chest with her claws.

“Get out of here before I kill you, ya hear?!” She spat.

Mothdust

He narrowed his eyes at the warrior and got off of the warrior when a little kit ran onto the battle field. It was a riverclan kit, but a kit none the less. Mothdust grabbed the kit by the scruff and looked around for the nursery before dropping off the kit and running.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 19th, 2024, 09:19 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Larkswoop was able to dodge Sparrowsnarl’s defensive attack just in time.

The ThunderClan warrior knew this was wrong, but she had to obey Bumblestar.

A snarl escaped Larkswoop’s maw as she attempted to rake her claws down Sparrowsnarl’s chest.
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large, dark brown fluffy tom with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
In battle once more with Larkswoop, Sparrowsnarl barely dodged the claws, blood bubbling from the scratches and filling his nose with the scent of his own blood. Lunging forward, Sparrowsnarl used his strength to slam Larkswoop to the ground and bash her head into the stone.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Closed Thread