Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 AM
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 01:15 AM
Can I mommy?
Today 12:16 AM
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 12:13 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:10 AM

Old May 9th, 2018, 03:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firpelt View Post
Fir's eyes flashed with annoyance when she saw that black tom realized where she was..."Oh, stars!Just when I wanted to go and eat somewhere in peace!", loner thought, sighing,"Ugh...I guess I have no choice but to get down, huh?".Tabby looked at clan cat once more, checking the situation."He is smaller than me, maybe 7or 9 moons old, so he must be an apprentice!", Fir recalled memories about Clans that her foster father, Clover had taught her when Fir was young,"He lives in this forest, so he knows it better than me and can easily trick me using the enviorment...".Clover once told Fir that even the smallest cat can win a fight if his smart enough!Old cat even showed her how to use battle moves that clan cats are using, so she could fight them off fiercefully, like fox, and use them.That's why tabby knew what to expect."Okay, I'm going down if you want it so bad!", Fir meowed.She jumped on a lower branch, then landed gracefully in front of apprentice with a mocky grin on her face, almost laughing hysterically."Wow, you're looking like a furball!Seriously, stop!This is more ridiculuous than threatning!", she purred with amusemetnt,"You really need to work on that.".Fir was trying to look like she's not looking for a fight to return home without scratches.
Ebonypaw hissed, clawing the earth with his paws. "You think I'm going to let you go?" He mewed, slashing his paw near her face. The tom flicked an ear, tail twitched rapidly. She's trying to leave without a fight? She stole food! Low life loner. Ebonypaw slashed at her once more, drawing blood on her nose. "Leave!" He hissed.
Old May 9th, 2018, 03:53 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“We could walk the territory or continue on towards the river.” Her yellow eyes sparkled with mischief. She leaned closer towards the tom. “Or we could go to the outskirts and see what’s out there.” Her whisper was so quiet, the type of quiet that is used when telling a secret.
His leaf-green gaze searched Hollywhisper's, and he found himself nodding. "That sounds fun." He mewed cooly. "Lead the way!"

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old May 9th, 2018, 06:41 PM

|| @Random Melody ||
~<>~

Ashflower lounged high up in the branches of a tree, lazily watching the clouds drift across the endless blue sky above. Between her paws was a mouse, a piece of prey she had caught just before making her way up the tree. The evening was pleasant; the sounds of the forest were gentle and quiet, and the molly felt comfort in resting by herself without the racket of other cats. She lifted her head slightly, looking down at the ground below where she spotted a robin hop closer to what she assumed to be a worm. Nearby, the childlike twittering of baby birds filled the air, to which the robin responded with quickly. The worm in her beak, the mother flew up to the branches a few tail-lengths away from Ashflower and began to quiet her children with the promise of food. Ashflower smiled to herself, flicking her ears to the side as she watched the mother robin quietly. One day, I'd like to be a mother. She reflected, looking up towards the sky. The setting sun turned the sky a pale pink, the clouds glowing orange and the faint twinkle of stars beginning to form. She folded her paws together, smiling softly to herself. With a quick few bites, Ashflower finished off her prey and sent the remains scattering to the ground. I better start heading home. She began climbing down the tree, sliding her paws down the bark and jumping to the ground quickly. She shook the dust out of her fur, turning to start walking back to the camp.
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:18 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
|| @Random Melody ||
~<>~

Ashflower lounged high up in the branches of a tree, lazily watching the clouds drift across the endless blue sky above. Between her paws was a mouse, a piece of prey she had caught just before making her way up the tree. The evening was pleasant; the sounds of the forest were gentle and quiet, and the molly felt comfort in resting by herself without the racket of other cats. She lifted her head slightly, looking down at the ground below where she spotted a robin hop closer to what she assumed to be a worm. Nearby, the childlike twittering of baby birds filled the air, to which the robin responded with quickly. The worm in her beak, the mother flew up to the branches a few tail-lengths away from Ashflower and began to quiet her children with the promise of food. Ashflower smiled to herself, flicking her ears to the side as she watched the mother robin quietly. One day, I'd like to be a mother. She reflected, looking up towards the sky. The setting sun turned the sky a pale pink, the clouds glowing orange and the faint twinkle of stars beginning to form. She folded her paws together, smiling softly to herself. With a quick few bites, Ashflower finished off her prey and sent the remains scattering to the ground. I better start heading home. She began climbing down the tree, sliding her paws down the bark and jumping to the ground quickly. She shook the dust out of her fur, turning to start walking back to the camp.
Ambersky's wide gaze was fixed on the sky, the deep amber hues flitting around almost restlessly, tracking the fluffy white clouds as they rolled across the beautiful sapphire sky. The young she-cat was on her back, stretched out in a lazy position under the shade of a tree, her head tilted at an angle so she could see without the leaves in the way. Occasionally, she would stretch her paws up as if she could touch the clouds, and hold them. Of course, she could do no such thing, and it was one of the many moments she'd wished she had wings. If she had wings, she would fly up to touch the clouds, soar through the endless sky. The thought brought a grin to her face, the first grin that day, actually. Ambersky hadn't exactly been in the best mood that day. She couldn't explain it, and it wasn't from anything that had happened that day, she just felt... Down. Upset. But it was a scale that was easily tipped, luckily, and Ambersky was hoping she could tip it in the right direction. But to do that, she needed time to herself, to think, to filter her thoughts and feelings and make sure the good ones came first, and push the bad ones down as much as possible.

Yawning, Ambersky rolled onto her side and flicked her tail, watching her tail tip move back and forth easily. Her eyes seemed to sparkle, watching for a moment longer before turning her gaze away again. A movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention, and her gaze flickered over to see a squirrel scrambling near the roots of a nearby tree, searching for food. Interested, Ambersky pulled her back paws under her slightly, careful not to make too much noise. But she didn't look like she was going to run for it any time soon. Instead, she watched it with curious amber eyes as it scuttled around, taking in it's movements. For a second, her thoughts drifted, and her gaze flickered away from the creatureto look up toward the sky again, nose twitching. But the rustling of leaves turned her attention back to the squirrel swiftly, and with a short sigh, she cleared her throat rather loudly. The noise caused the squirrel to jump, and with a squeak, it took off. It wasn't going very fast because it hadn't seen Ambersky so it wasn't aware of how close the danger was, but the noise was enough to startle it.

Ambersky was up on her paws in the next instant, streaking after the squirrel, fur fluffed up. She kept her pawsteps light, stretching her muzzle forward slightly and perking her ears. Finally, she pushed her back paws against the ground and launched herself at the squirrel, throwing herself at it with enough force to send her rolling. However, she managed to grasp the creature in her paws, easily snapping it's neck before she managed to stop herself, landing on her side with the squirrel in her paws. She let out a gasp, pushing the squirrel away for a moment. "That's... That's my exercise for the moon." She breathed, leaning down to sniff the creature as she pushed herself to her paws. Then her gaze drifted up, past the prey she'd killed, and her eyes lit up upon seeing a familiar cat - Her sister. "Ashflower!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Ambersky's wide gaze was fixed on the sky, the deep amber hues flitting around almost restlessly, tracking the fluffy white clouds as they rolled across the beautiful sapphire sky. The young she-cat was on her back, stretched out in a lazy position under the shade of a tree, her head tilted at an angle so she could see without the leaves in the way. Occasionally, she would stretch her paws up as if she could touch the clouds, and hold them. Of course, she could do no such thing, and it was one of the many moments she'd wished she had wings. If she had wings, she would fly up to touch the clouds, soar through the endless sky. The thought brought a grin to her face, the first grin that day, actually. Ambersky hadn't exactly been in the best mood that day. She couldn't explain it, and it wasn't from anything that had happened that day, she just felt... Down. Upset. But it was a scale that was easily tipped, luckily, and Ambersky was hoping she could tip it in the right direction. But to do that, she needed time to herself, to think, to filter her thoughts and feelings and make sure the good ones came first, and push the bad ones down as much as possible.

Yawning, Ambersky rolled onto her side and flicked her tail, watching her tail tip move back and forth easily. Her eyes seemed to sparkle, watching for a moment longer before turning her gaze away again. A movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention, and her gaze flickered over to see a squirrel scrambling near the roots of a nearby tree, searching for food. Interested, Ambersky pulled her back paws under her slightly, careful not to make too much noise. But she didn't look like she was going to run for it any time soon. Instead, she watched it with curious amber eyes as it scuttled around, taking in it's movements. For a second, her thoughts drifted, and her gaze flickered away from the creatureto look up toward the sky again, nose twitching. But the rustling of leaves turned her attention back to the squirrel swiftly, and with a short sigh, she cleared her throat rather loudly. The noise caused the squirrel to jump, and with a squeak, it took off. It wasn't going very fast because it hadn't seen Ambersky so it wasn't aware of how close the danger was, but the noise was enough to startle it.

Ambersky was up on her paws in the next instant, streaking after the squirrel, fur fluffed up. She kept her pawsteps light, stretching her muzzle forward slightly and perking her ears. Finally, she pushed her back paws against the ground and launched herself at the squirrel, throwing herself at it with enough force to send her rolling. However, she managed to grasp the creature in her paws, easily snapping it's neck before she managed to stop herself, landing on her side with the squirrel in her paws. She let out a gasp, pushing the squirrel away for a moment. "That's... That's my exercise for the moon." She breathed, leaning down to sniff the creature as she pushed herself to her paws. Then her gaze drifted up, past the prey she'd killed, and her eyes lit up upon seeing a familiar cat - Her sister. "Ashflower!"

"Ambersky." Ashflower greeted her sister warmly, making her way over to her quickly. She glanced at the squirrel her sister had caught, a glimmer of pride and interest sparking up in her ocher yellow gaze. "Nice catch," She complimented, looking back over at the other molly and stretching her claws out into the ground. "I've never been great at hunting squirrels." She glanced over her shoulder, checking the sky briefly. "I was just heading back to the camp- but if you're on a hunting patrol, I can join you." She looked back over to her sister. She wasn't fond of hunting patrols, but she deeply enjoyed the company of her sister nevertheless. Fluffing out her curly brown coat as a breeze drifted by, bringing a slight chill to the warm evening, Ashflower focused her attention solely on her beloved sibling. "You seem a little down." She observed, taking in her sister's appearance- slightly slumped shoulders, the flattened fur alluding to her spending the day laying about, and most noticeably, the slightly less excited and slightly more focused attitude that was atypical for her sibling.
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:44 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Ambersky." Ashflower greeted her sister warmly, making her way over to her quickly. She glanced at the squirrel her sister had caught, a glimmer of pride and interest sparking up in her ocher yellow gaze. "Nice catch," She complimented, looking back over at the other molly and stretching her claws out into the ground. "I've never been great at hunting squirrels." She glanced over her shoulder, checking the sky briefly. "I was just heading back to the camp- but if you're on a hunting patrol, I can join you." She looked back over to her sister. She wasn't fond of hunting patrols, but she deeply enjoyed the company of her sister nevertheless. Fluffing out her curly brown coat as a breeze drifted by, bringing a slight chill to the warm evening, Ashflower focused her attention solely on her beloved sibling. "You seem a little down." She observed, taking in her sister's appearance- slightly slumped shoulders, the flattened fur alluding to her spending the day laying about, and most noticeably, the slightly less excited and slightly more focused attitude that was atypical for her sibling.
"Thanks." Ambersky huffed out a small laugh, flicking her tail almost dismissively. "Yeah, they're hard to catch. You gotta take 'em by surprise, that's all." She brushed it off easily, offering a completely effortless smile at her sister, leaning forward to touch her nose briefly to Ashflower's. "Nope, I'm not patrolling! I thought I'd take a break today. But then this thing came by and oh, how could I resist temptation." She flicked her fluffy tail toward the squirrel, which she averted her gaze to at her sister's next sentence for a second. But she did look up again, her ears flicking faintly. "No, I'm fine." She replied easily, laughing it off as she stood and shook out her fur. "Just tired." That was usually her go-to excuse when anybody did notice her odd behavior. And honestly, Ambersky was beginning to believe it herself. For all she knew, it might as well be the truth, anyway. "So you still heading back to camp, or do you wanna spend the day lazing around with your dorky sister?" Ambersky let her jaws fall slack for a moment, winking at Ashflower as she stuck her tongue out. "We could still do a little hunting if you're up for it."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 10th, 2018, 07:59 AM
Ghostly Lori

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Ebonypaw hissed, clawing the earth with his paws. "You think I'm going to let you go?" He mewed, slashing his paw near her face. The tom flicked an ear, tail twitched rapidly. She's trying to leave without a fight? She stole food! Low life loner. Ebonypaw slashed at her once more, drawing blood on her nose. "Leave!" He hissed.
"Is this all you got?...", growled brown tabby, licking off a small trail of blood coming from her nose to her lips.She let black tom claw her face, to see what he can do, but, unfortunately he dissapointed Fir.Not giving the younger opponent some time to even try to dodge, she-cat rushed to him, cutted under his front paw to get him off balance and then pinned apprenrentice to the ground.Clan cat could still hit her in her white belly, but Fir hid her claws, showing, that she had no wish to hurt him."Stay still I said!Why you, clan cat's, can't just listen!?Maybe I was just traveling though your lands!?", Fir roared, unleashing her fangs, the tip of her tail flicked with annoyance.She-cat sighed again, still holding hard, pressing little cat in the grass with her paws."Anyway...Your mentor didn't teached you anything at all?You'll never become the best warrior of your clan fighting like that!".Suddenly, her cruel smile became soft.Clover told Fir, how he left RiverClan and his life as Cloverheart and became a loner because of death of his beloved brother, Ottertail.But her foster father never denied that clan life was great and honorable!"Maybe I went crazy because of hunger, but...", Fir thought, and then meowed joyfully, like idea that came to her mind was the best in young she-cat's life,"Take me to your leader, I want to join your clan!"
Old May 10th, 2018, 02:14 PM
Ghostly Lori

Quote:

"Is that all you got?...", growled brown tabby, looking coldly at black tom and licking off her lips a small trail of blood from a scratch on her nose.She was ready to rush and attack this insolent cat, but came to her senses right on time, "No!I didn't came here to fight with some uniexpiriensed apprentice!Listen here, little one:I wan't to join your clan.That's why I came here!Cat that raised me told me a lot about your teamwork, medicine cat's, Warrior Code...I always thought that it's really great!Why should I be alone if I can care about my campmates, hunt and fight for them?".Fir almost yelled the last words, coming closer to the clan cat, pain of her loss sparkled in her eyes,"Now, lead me to your leader.And don't force me to hurt you, please.".Loner stepped back, looking like she was about to cry.Finally, Fir will get a chance to see how Clover...No, Cloverheart, had lived!
Old May 10th, 2018, 03:57 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firpelt View Post
"Is that all you got?...", growled brown tabby, looking coldly at black tom and licking off her lips a small trail of blood from a scratch on her nose.She was ready to rush and attack this insolent cat, but came to her senses right on time, "No!I didn't came here to fight with some uniexpiriensed apprentice!Listen here, little one:I wan't to join your clan.That's why I came here!Cat that raised me told me a lot about your teamwork, medicine cat's, Warrior Code...I always thought that it's really great!Why should I be alone if I can care about my campmates, hunt and fight for them?".Fir almost yelled the last words, coming closer to the clan cat, pain of her loss sparkled in her eyes,"Now, lead me to your leader.And don't force me to hurt you, please.".Loner stepped back, looking like she was about to cry.Finally, Fir will get a chance to see how Clover...No, Cloverheart, had lived!
Ebonypaw kicked her soft belly with his claws, drawing blood through the soft pelt. He was large for an apprentice, and his skills in fighting were sharp. Part of training with his father more than his mentor. Ebonypaw flung her off, hanging on to her last words. Take her to the leader? After she insulted him and pinned him down? Ebonypaw hissed, jumping on her back, clawing her as he flung the other to the ground. "No! Low life prey stealer!" He hissed.
Old May 10th, 2018, 11:54 PM
Ghostly Lori

Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:

Ebonypaw kicked her soft belly with his claws, drawing blood through the soft pelt. He was large for an apprentice, and his skills in fighting were sharp. Part of training with his father more than his mentor. Ebonypaw flung her off, hanging on to her last words. Take her to the leader? After she insulted him and pinned him down? Ebonypaw hissed, jumping on her back, clawing her as he flung the other to the ground. "No! Low life prey stealer!" He hissed.
"I'm not a thief!I catched a mouse OUTSIDE of any territories!I needed to bring a gift with me...", Fir meowed again, in shaking voice.It was a lie, of course, but she needed to come up with something convincing."He's fast.", admitted she-cat, laying on her side, then tried to stand up.Her belly stung, but then Fir felt a weight of black opponent on her back.Tabby gave out a yowl of pain as his sharp claws sank in her skin."Stop!I said I won't fight you!Do you really wan't to die this much!?", she asked, turning around and falling on her back, then rolling and squishing clan cat in the ground with all her body."Believe me and we'll end this!", Fir hissed, finally free, and run back to the hidden mouse."l didn't eaten for a days now.Sorry, that l couldn't bring you a rabbit!", she said angrily.