Last post by Hound
Today 10:15 PM

Old February 16th, 2019, 04:47 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Ok! We can talk later" Snowpaw said to Duskpaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Duskpaw nodded, but he too suddenly felt uncomfortable. The shared looks with the other two were telling him he should've been in some other place at the time. Maybe I should go. He thought, guilty at the fact he might be keeping them from conversation. Taking the last few bites of his mouse in silence, he got up to leave. "Well, i guess i oughta go..." He mumbled. He looked around for an excuse. Finding none, Duskpaw added, "My mentor might need me."
Shadowpaw nodded simply. "Goodbye," he said as he watched the cat go. Once he was out of sight and smell he turned to Snow paw. "That was awkward."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 16th, 2019, 04:53 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Shadowpaw nodded simply. "Goodbye," he said as he watched the cat go. Once he was out of sight and smell he turned to Snow paw. "That was awkward."
Snowpaw nodded. "Maybe its because we don't talk to cats much" she said and licked her paws.
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Snowpaw nodded. "Maybe its because we don't talk to cats much" she said and licked her paws.
"I just don't talk much in general." He mumbled. "I've talked more to you than I have talked to anyone in ny whole apprenticeship." He answered with a small purr of laughter

Old February 16th, 2019, 08:30 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"I just don't talk much in general." He mumbled. "I've talked more to you than I have talked to anyone in ny whole apprenticeship." He answered with a small purr of laughter
Snowpaw laughed. She had already ate her mouse and yawned tiredly. "I'm tired" she admitted.
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowncrime View Post
Thorn stalked around the Shadowclan territory. He wasn't part of this clan, nor any clan. Just being here was a dangerous task. But he was determined.
Thorn had been chased out of the outskirts of Thunderclan and Shadowclan's border by the some Thunderclan patrol. So now he was stuck deep in the forest. He prodded on, tail swishing in anger. He knew he'd get stopped any time now by a Shadowclan patrol, and most likely attacked like before. He bore the mark of the Thunderclan cat's claws on his shoulder. Great, as if he wasn't already ragged enough.

Thorn was growing exhausted and hungry. He determined he should just go along and hunt. It wouldn't matter anyways, the cunning and prideful cats of this clan could tear him to shreds even if he was in better shape by their sheer numbers.

Thorn dropped into a low crouch and followed the sent of a mouse. He treaded lightly on the grass, trying not to alert the mouse. In the back of his mind he gnawed on a worry- it was only a matter of time before the warriors of this clan would find him.
[ since this is still open ill use my loner <3 ]

How did Moon find herself in Clan territory, namely the Clan she so despised?

She didn’t know. She had been tracking a rather plump pheasant - a rare find in the harsh cold of the season - and ended up here. She didn’t know how far into the territory of ShadowClan she was, but she didn’t care. All that mattered was finding that pheasant so that the pearly white she cat could enjoy a decent meal. Being a loner was hard, but to an anti-social cat like her, it was worth the hunger.

The short-furred cat opened her mouth, letting the scents of the forest bathe her tongue. She ignored most until she found what she was looking for - warm, juicy, and feathery. It was as if she could already taste the succulent bird.

But the last scent that she wanted to encounter was prominent on her tongue, making her entire mouth go sour. ‘Another cat.’ No, no no. She wanted this catch to HERSELF, she wanted to enjoy it. Not have to take half and share. This was leaf-bare. Every cat for themselves.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 17th, 2019, 01:36 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
(No worries ^ ^)

Mapleshatter looked the tom up and down, doubt flickering in her eyes. Was he really ok? Or was he just being... sarcastic, was that what it’s called? Or he could just be reassuring; that was most likely. The other feline was trying to make his voice sound deeper than it really was. That’s how she knew his gender. She was goood at reading other cats, though when it came to her own emotions and thoughts she had no clue if that’s how she really felt, or if her beliefs were true. It was confusing, so utterly confusing. When the molly realized she had been just staring at him she shifted her position. “At least Goldenstar isn’t here, he’d be mad if he knew that some prey was lost, especially during a time like this.” She had no idea, no utter idea that the tabby was gone. Though she did try to make her voice humorous, even if it didn’t come out as such.

After all her thoughts about the lasts words he spoke, trying to break them down, even if it would be so obvious to another cat, she was stumped. He even laughed at the injury afterwords. So confusing, it was just so confusing to her. Like passive-aggressiveness. Why would they do that? They could just flat-out say they didn’t like someone, or were mad st them. It was just so stupid... Then a “realization” struck her. What if the faeries, that are causing this cat to act like he wasn’t hurt, was affecting him? Would they be from Starclan, to make other felines not worry, or were they from the Dark Forest, to trick his mind that he was ok? Or both. Ya, that must be it. “Are there faeries around? They might be influencing you right now.” Mapleshatter spoke, this time with slight worry in her tone. That was just how things were for her, if she talked about things only she believed in, then bam, it sounded like she had emotion in her voice. But if she talked like a “regular” molly, gossiping about fellow clanmates or swooning about toms, the lack of caring was obvious.

The she-cat staring at him seemed... confused. Maybe because he was laughing at his injury? Maybe because of the mixed signals he was giving off? Or, most likely, maybe because she was wondering why her leader had run into a tree. Windystar was wondering that too, and the only logical answer he came up with was “because I couldn’t turn fast enough”. Well, what had happened happened. There was no going back, not with this cat staring at him. It almost made him unnerved, until she seemed to realize that she was staring and started talking. About Goldeneye. Maybe she slipped and called him that on accident. “Yeah,” he agreed, not wanting to say more. To say the subject made the tan feline uncomfortable was an understatement.

He disliked talking about Goldeneye. Not because Windystar disliked him, but because, for some reason, it just made him uncomfortable. He liked Goldeneye - maybe he disagreed with a few descisions that he made before he resigned, but that didn’t drastically change Windy’s opinion of the heterochromatic cat. But talking about Goldeneye as Goldenstar just made him feel odd. That was a subject that he avoided on purpose. “Faeries?” He repeated, the word snapping him out of his thoughts. “Spirits? Affecting me?” He sounded confused. “I... don’t think so...”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:49 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

The she-cat staring at him seemed... confused. Maybe because he was laughing at his injury? Maybe because of the mixed signals he was giving off? Or, most likely, maybe because she was wondering why her leader had run into a tree. Windystar was wondering that too, and the only logical answer he came up with was “because I couldn’t turn fast enough”. Well, what had happened happened. There was no going back, not with this cat staring at him. It almost made him unnerved, until she seemed to realize that she was staring and started talking. About Goldeneye. Maybe she slipped and called him that on accident. “Yeah,” he agreed, not wanting to say more. To say the subject made the tan feline uncomfortable was an understatement.

He disliked talking about Goldeneye. Not because Windystar disliked him, but because, for some reason, it just made him uncomfortable. He liked Goldeneye - maybe he disagreed with a few descisions that he made before he resigned, but that didn’t drastically change Windy’s opinion of the heterochromatic cat. But talking about Goldeneye as Goldenstar just made him feel odd. That was a subject that he avoided on purpose. “Faeries?” He repeated, the word snapping him out of his thoughts. “Spirits? Affecting me?” He sounded confused. “I... don’t think so...”
So he wasn’t a “believer.” The tom had no idea what they were, and even called them spirits. Well, she didn’t know if they were. One of her friends that she met at the Thunderclan border told her about them. So Mapleshatter wasn’t exactly an expert about the tiny creatures. She still frowned when he didn’t get her joke though, and he even seemed upset... odd. But back to the important matter. She had to spread light on this situation, let him know how everything anyone could ever wonder could fit so perfectly inside her mind. “Do you even know what faeries are?” The molly asked, tail once again swaying. It was a habit of hers; especially when she was talking to another cat. A way of stemming, some might say, so she wouldn’t have a panic attack exchanging a few simple words with another.

It was no wonder that he had no idea, all the other clans hid what really happened from Shadowclan. There were so many things she could tell him about... like kittypets true form, how dark forest cats can posses their trainees, etc. And he knew none of it. It was exciting, to spread her theories to another feline. ”Do you even know the truth about foxes?” Even if he seemed uninterested or confused, she didn’t care. Mapleshatter just needed to talk to another about the constant thoughts spiraling in her brain. They were almost nonstop, always coming with bizzare theories even she would question. But some weren’t like that. Some she would actually believe, like the two she told the leader. Looking at him once more, a question, not a theory, came into her thoughts. “What’s your name, anyway?” She had to be honest to herself, she needed more cats to call even acquaintances, and simply “that creamy tom” wouldn’t work.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; February 17th, 2019 at 07:50 AM.
Old February 17th, 2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Snowpaw laughed. She had already ate her mouse and yawned tiredly. "I'm tired" she admitted.
"Then sleep, I'll watch for predators or something." He answered, sitting his head on his paws, watching lazily.

Old February 17th, 2019, 11:31 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"Then sleep, I'll watch for predators or something." He answered, sitting his head on his paws, watching lazily.
Ok" Snowpaw said. She got in a comfortable position and soon fell asleep.
Old February 17th, 2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Ok" Snowpaw said. She got in a comfortable position and soon fell asleep.
As the white cat slept, Shadowpaw kept watch, ears twitching and moving with each sound. He felt oddly protective of Snowpaw but brushed off as being the fact she was the the first one to actually talk with him.