Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 02:31 PM

Old March 10th, 2024, 06:15 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Applefrost
he/him | warrior | 46 moons
Oh, a patrol! The maine coon's eyes lit up at the idea of something to do. So, he would be going to the ThunderClan border with Crowtooth, his apprentice, and Nightpaw. Didn't seem too bad. He joined his patrolmates, forcing a tiny smile onto his maw. He knew where the new border was as he'd been on the patrol, but he supposed the apprentices didn't. When Crowtooth mentioned teaching Nightpaw how to hunt, he let his yellow gaze settle on Winterpaw.

"Winterpaw can surely benefit off of the hunting lesson as well. I know where the new border marking are, by the way," he mewed. "Ready to go!"

[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @zozelen - Winterpaw | @SpiritWolf_yt - Nightpaw ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 15th, 2024, 07:45 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

NIGHTHAIL
she/her. 36 moons. long haired black and grey molly with lighter splotches; blue eyes; scarred
( purrks; the collector, rapid recovery )

padding back to camp, nighthail makes her way to the deputy. "everything was fine at riverclan's border..we had no trouble. rabbitspring, however, disappeared shortly after we arrived at the border. I'm not sure where she went."

[ @Lillith ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 16th, 2024, 02:41 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare padded into the camp reeking heavily of blood and a hint of death. The warrior had thorns jammed into one side of his muzzle oozing crimson, and dark red blood had flattened the fur on his hind leg, flank, back of his neck, and chest where gashes and scratches were hidden. He moved with a heavy limp due to the thorn stuck in one of his paw pads and was forced to keep an eye close to avoid blood dripping into it from a scratch on the top of his head.

The tom's front paws and claws were covered in dirt from a freshly dug grave. Having sent the other two ahead of him to go and see Lightningstorm, Batglare dropped off Gingersplash's body and buried her in Starry Meadow. By the time he returned to camp, he wanted to pass out. He made sure that he wasn't in danger of dying, but he needed to visit Lightningstorm and sleep this off. Batglare was mildly concerned that this might slow down his training with his apprentices.

"Fallownose, I'd stop sending patrols to Twilight Falls. There is a large group of minks guarding that territory, Thundersnow, Whisperingpaw, and I just managed to get out alive. We found Gingersplash's body there as well, the minks got to her before we could. I already buried her in Starry Meadow. Sadly, hunting was the least of our worries, so we've no prey to bring back." He doubted any punishment would be issued, not after what he and the other two just went through.

"I can take out a different hunting patrol, after I visit Lightningstorm and take a nap, if WindClan's in need of prey." His injuries hurt, a lot, but since he wasn't dead. It was unlike Batglare would be resting for long. Nothing was broken, so he'd be on his paws whether he was ordered to or not to make up for the failure. It was the minks' fault nothing was hunted, but it still felt like a slight to the senior. At this point, he'd probably go hunting just to make himself feel better.

Thundersnow [ @Marigoldwhisper ] | Whisperingpaw [ @ChaosBringer. ] | Fallownose [ @Lillith ] (Won't be on tomorrow so reporting now)

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 16th, 2024, 08:17 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

It was with more than a hint of a sheepish expression that Deadmoon returned to camp. She might have passed Rabbiteye on the way back, not too keen at all to stick around near the minks, and seeing as Fallownose was waiting for a report she saw no harm (well not no harm, but less harm than keeping him waiting) in letting him know what had transpired. Approaching with as much composure as she could muster considering this was probably a bit unorthodox, reporting a patrol the assigned leader had made it too before they returned to camp, she began to speak. Rabbiteye and Sweetpaw will be along soon I'm sure, we all left Sky Glade at the same time was the first thing she wanted to make clear. Deadmoon hadn't gone fully rogue, she just....jumped around the chain of command a little. but we haven't got any prey. Because there were minks. Lots and lots of minks. We left before they could spot us, or at least come after us it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that the skinny....things had seen them as unworthy of pursuit but there was no way to hunt there. If you want us to go out elsewhere I'd be happy to though! she added, because that sounded just a bit too much like giving up for her taste. Didn't want to sound like a massive slacker, no sirree. @Lillith @MockingRabbit @Collieheart (Wanted to get this in before the deadline )

Last edited by gs29513; March 16th, 2024 at 08:19 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:57 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The tom was both pleased and not as he padded up, nodding to Fallownose as he quickly dropped the prey gathered on the pile before he returned to chat. "Befor ya get confused I know 't was a border patrol but we found time ta teach Winterpaw ta hunt an' brought back some food. That's 'cuz 't was dead quiet on the border, an' not 'n a bad way." So all good really. Quiet patrol and they even managed to squeeze in a lesson and some hunting to refill the pile, none of which explained the ire. Crowtooth quickly explained however with a smile. "Nightpaw didn' pull 'er weight. She vanished halfway through an' showed no interest 'n huntin' or the border not that she shows any interest 'n anythin'. I dunno what ta do Fallownose, she's my first apprentice an' no matter what I do I can' get 'er ta try, when I do get a lesson 'n 'm draggin' 'er through 't. What should I do?"

The tom was lost, at first he thought it was his own failure as a mentor but Winterpaw had taken to instruction like a fish to water and really the tom had been teaching tunneling courses well for ages. It wasnt a good feeling, failing Twilightstar in this way and in a bitter way he wished he got a different apprentice like Fallowfeather.

@Lillith

Link 1, link 2 (hope that works!)
Old March 19th, 2024, 03:24 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her9 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw followed on Deadmoon's heels, ducking her head in respect and greeting to Fallownose. She didn't have much to add — Deadmoon had really said it all.

@Lillith - @MockingRabbit - @gs29513

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old March 20th, 2024, 04:08 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
It was with more than a hint of a sheepish expression that Deadmoon returned to camp. She might have passed Rabbiteye on the way back, not too keen at all to stick around near the minks, and seeing as Fallownose was waiting for a report she saw no harm (well not no harm, but less harm than keeping him waiting) in letting him know what had transpired. Approaching with as much composure as she could muster considering this was probably a bit unorthodox, reporting a patrol the assigned leader had made it too before they returned to camp, she began to speak. Rabbiteye and Sweetpaw will be along soon I'm sure, we all left Sky Glade at the same time was the first thing she wanted to make clear. Deadmoon hadn't gone fully rogue, she just....jumped around the chain of command a little. but we haven't got any prey. Because there were minks. Lots and lots of minks. We left before they could spot us, or at least come after us it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that the skinny....things had seen them as unworthy of pursuit but there was no way to hunt there. If you want us to go out elsewhere I'd be happy to though! she added, because that sounded just a bit too much like giving up for her taste. Didn't want to sound like a massive slacker, no sirree. @Lillith @MockingRabbit @Collieheart (Wanted to get this in before the deadline )
//Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her9 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw followed on Deadmoon's heels, ducking her head in respect and greeting to Fallownose. She didn't have much to add — Deadmoon had really said it all.

@Lillith - @MockingRabbit - @gs29513
@lilith
Rabbiteye padded behind the other cats and pushed through the entrance tunnel in time to hear Deadmoon finishing the report. He nodded to confirm her words before mewing. "I thought we could send a larger patrol to chase them out."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; March 20th, 2024 at 04:08 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 08:30 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow limped in, his back leg dragging behind him. He had tried to lift it to speed him up a bit, but it only made his muscles stiffen.

He wasn't old by any means, at least not by his standards, but the aches he got from holding his legs in such a strained position couldn't be good for him.

He had managed to lick all the blood from off him though, thank Starclan. It still trailed slightly, but the patrol had been able to get some cobwebs for him. Apparently they were used to seal cuts. He had no idea.

He had rather shaken in the nursery, quiet. But all that quiet was usual for him. Strangely enough, camp seemed pretty quiet as well. All he could hear was muffled mews and fuzzy static.

@Alchemist Kitsune (sorry I'm so late! I had a Christian service to attend. Respond when you can, no pressure!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 20th, 2024, 10:06 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Prey in maw, Lightningstorm's eyes had a small spark to them, her countenance livelier than it had been since Cowtuft's exile. The fresh air had done her some good, she supposed... as well as the company. It had been refreshing to be in the company of a cat who seemed to be every bit as disappointed in the clan as she was... and who didn't also want to feed her to badgers. Fun as Leechscar was, the possibility was always in the back of her mind as far as the leader's son went. Her mood was elated enough that she was even looking forward to doling out patrols next. She felt energized enough to maybe lead one herself. A small grin crossed her lips at the thoughts, covered by the prey. She might just bully Words to accompanying her on a second patrol for the day, even. The she-cat certainly seemed like she'd been wanting things to do.

Unfortunately for the lithe calico, her good mood wouldn't last. Even before she could spot the gray tom she sought, the metallic tinge of blood met her nostrils, not even the scent of fresh prey being enough to diminish it. Almond gaze growing round, the oriental mix gazed around frantically for the source, eyes soon landing on Batglare and his returning patrol. Blast! Of course this would happen. She leaves for a moment to hunt some prey for the clan and she somehow gets three new patients in the process. And she hadn't sent out for herbs, either. Her storage had gotten depleted with the mink attack, and she had gotten interrupted on her way to send out for more herbs for some hunting. A part of her wanted to blame Fallownose for this. Wonder if he had somehow plotted this to make her job that much harder. Her life that much more difficult to keep. The thought was soon shaken away, however, knowing full well the deputy had simply needed help getting the prey pile full, considering WindClan's warriors were so keen to dissatisfy they couldn't even maintain their bloody food stores filled.

Prey on the ground and forgotten, Lightningstorm rushed towards the trio, large ears flat on her skull as she assessed their injuries. The heavy scent of musk soon intermingling with that of blood, the medicine cat found herself taking in a deep breath, her eyes narrowing as realization settled in. The minks. The bloody minks. Again. They had already battered down her supplies once, and it seemed they were keen on it again. Darkness and stars... you'd think StarClan would have sent her a message on how to deal with these bloody fiends by now, wouldn't you? Perhaps she should head out on her own... Go to the StarCave and demand some answers before things got any worse.

"You three got the reek of bloody minks on you. Where were you lot sent? I need to send out for herbs to treat you, and I can't go sending more cats to get battered bloody like you you did," she mewed, wasting to time on pleasantries. The felines' injuries weren't deadly. They would live... hopefully. Thundersnow in particular was sporting some mighty horrid looking gashes in that leg of his, though, and it worried her.

Still, there was no time for polite and idle chitchat when she was on the job. She wasn't soft and mild mannered. That had always been Cowtuft's own, special brand of caring. And look where it had gotten him. She just needed to heal them. Save them. Do the best she could. They could keep on hating her once she was done bandaging their wounds. Once she got her responses, she would bound off and send for patrols. And StarClan save the bloody feather-brains that dared let her down this time around.

@Lillith [Fallownose] | @Moonraven [Batglare] | @Marigoldwhisper [Thundersnow] | @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw] | @wendigo [Maplepaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 21st, 2024, 02:30 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

By the time she made it back to camp, her head was swimming, and it was a struggle to remain upright. The heavy weight of the rabbit threatened to cause her knees to buckle as she slide it off and deposited the rest of her large haul. She had been aware of her patrol mate following alongside her, but at some point she stopped paying attention, opting instead to focus simply on making sure she put one foot in front of the other.

With that done, all that was left to do was report back to her deputy. She was so very late, but hopefully if she explained the situation, Fallownose would understand. Oh? Why was so many cats gathered? And what was going on with Lightningstorm— oh no, someone got hurt! Hurriedly padding over, she stopped about halfway, why now? She retched, turning away from the group. Maybe, just maybe if she tried to keep it down, neither her mate nor Fallownose would notice. Thankfully, nothing came up and the she was sure she had gotten rid of the smell from her earlier lost altercation with nausea.

As if nothing happened, Firestorm approached (teetering, she was teetering.) with a gentle smile. Perhaps if she played it off, no one would ask any questions that could lead to awkwardly being told to sit down somewhere. ”Spots, love, is there anything I can do to help?” She said softly, offering her assistance. The report could come later, right now she wanted to make sure that her lovely calico companion didn’t bite someone’s head off (figuratively, she hoped) like she did after the initial mink attack. Plus, anything to distract from her less than clear bill of health was much appreciated, even if the sight of all the blood did nothing to help her upset stomach.

[ @silver. @Lillith @Alchemist Kitsune didn’t mention everyone again, but feel free to have your character comment on/mention Fire]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; March 21st, 2024 at 02:33 AM.