Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:04 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 03:46 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:41 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2020, 06:05 PM
dont try to wake me

Default Re: June Gathering

There is an initial relief that the tom feels when she assures Whiskernose that she isn't ill, but the concern doesn't fade entirely. The brown and white tabby frowns, sitting down. "You..." He seems to be at a loss for words when she shows them the wounds she bore, incapable of imagining how important a promise had to be to her for her to come out, hurt as she was, for their sake.
Green eyes wander over to Whiskernose, and in spite of an instinctive blegh going on in his mind, he clocks his head. "C'mon, tell her she's crazy for coming here," he implores before looking at the she-cat again. "You really should have stayed home, Deadpool! My goodness." His chiding is half-hearted though. It was probably as clear as day that Nettlespark was perfectly glad to be in her presence. The reason behind her new injuries sobers the young tom up though, and as he sits there with them, he almost regrets the light tone he'd had with her just before. Averting his gaze to the leaders up front, he doesn't react to her immediately. It was difficult to find the right thing to say when saying the right thing suddenly mattered so much. At least, it felt like it mattered. Biting his lower lip, Nettlespark sits by silently, hoping that his Clanmate would at least be the one to offer up any words of condolence or support. For all the times that Whiskernose could be an invasive third-wheel, now he would kinda be helping out by doing so.
Sudden shouting alarms the tom to a kerfuffle up front. Some RiverClanner, a WindClanner, and the leaders...? The warrior's back straightens as he peers over curiously. Drama wasn't unusual at Gatherings, but usually it was either lost in the crowd or among the leaders themselves. "I'm sure Twilightstar isn't pleased in the slightest now," he comments offhandedly before remembering his lack of acknowledgement to Deadpool's prior words. He looks at her again, wondering... Yeah, it had caught her attention too.
Nettlespark abruptly brushes his tail across her flank. Before he could even think about it, and before he could warn himself of Whiskernose right beside them, too! With a nervous chuckle, the warrior shakes his head at their friend. "Tell us about those kits? What're they like?"
[ @Rainquail @Moonraven ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 1st, 2020 at 06:03 PM.
Old June 19th, 2020, 07:38 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Sootsplash ]

Honeybear
--------------

The honey-furred she-cat shifted into a more comfortable position, one in which she could face Shrewpaw without having to turn her head at an awkward angle.
"I'm a bit tired, but other than that, I'm perfectly fine," she responded. Then, with a tilt of her head, she patted the ground next to her with a forepaw. "How about you? You seem a little nervous, dear. Come sit by me. What's on your mind?"
Old June 19th, 2020, 07:44 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Sootsplash ]

Honeybear
--------------

The honey-furred she-cat shifted into a more comfortable position, one in which she could face Shrewpaw without having to turn her head at an awkward angle.
"I'm a bit tired, but other than that, I'm perfectly fine," she responded. Then, with a tilt of her head, she patted the ground next to her with a forepaw. "How about you? You seem a little nervous, dear. Come sit by me. What's on your mind?"
"Well, I'm just nervous because this is my first gathering, and I don't have my mentor here with me. In fact, he's in, um, StarClan." He felt as though a lake of frozen water had been poured on him. I-I miss you, Blazestep. He thought, looking up for a second. Wait- why was he saying this to Honeybear? Shrewpaw hardly knew her! At least it felt good to have that off his chest, though he still felt crushed. "So, um, yeah."

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 19th, 2020, 07:57 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Sootsplash ]

Honeybear
--------------

"Oh, you poor thing!" she gasped out. She reached forward and pulled Shrewpaw into a hug, practically engulfing the tiny apprentice in her soft, thick coat. She settled her chin on top of his head and wrapped her tail around him in a comforting manner. "I'm very sorry for your loss," she murmured. "Losing someone close to you is always difficult. No one so young should have to go through that."
Old June 19th, 2020, 09:26 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

"Thornclaw of ThunderClan," he responded. "Over there is my littermate; Bubblepudge, and my baby sisters Leafpool and Smokewatcher."
@Elementals
being this young is art

Old June 19th, 2020, 11:15 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Hazel Nut - I doubt Dew is ready ]
--Echopaw--

A long, loud sigh escaped her maw as her ear started flicking again. The idiot was back and she couldn't be anymore annoyed. Though, Irisflame's words came into her mind and a grin came across her maw. This probably would scare cats by just how menacing it was. Turning to the tom, her grin still there, she raised her paw and aimed multiple slaps in the middle of the idiot's face. Irisflame's permission dumbass.

--

[ @x ghostie ]
--Creekpaw--

The lilac point tom watched out of the corner of his eye as Jaypaw moved to hide behind him. Curling his brown ringed tail on his paws, he glanced back, giving the tom a reassuring smile. He knew that ShadowClan cats usually prided themselves... in their pride or whatever so he didn't bother in asking him to move back to his side.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; June 19th, 2020 at 11:20 PM.
Old June 19th, 2020, 11:18 PM
this night is sparkling

Dewpaw raised his eyebrows. "Ah, sweetheart, can't resist me?" He aimed a little slap at her side.
@Wings
being this young is art

Old June 19th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Ambivert

@Hazel Nut

Mouseleap nodded as Thornclaw introduce himself and his relationships with some cats. Noticing their names were kinda cute, she smiled. “I love all of your names, my name is kinda ironic since mice don’t leap. I hope that we both can get to know each other and stuff. The leaders always have some sort of drama at gatherings.”she meowed with monotone.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 19th, 2020, 11:28 PM
this night is sparkling

"Yeah...Did you hear about that WindClan drama? Wow-trying to kill your sister." Thornclaw replied.
[All of those kitties are owned by me.]
@Elementals
being this young is art

Old June 19th, 2020, 11:33 PM
Ambivert

@Hazel Nut (Yup, Braveheart)
“Gosh, I cannot imagine such a cat. I mean like sure you can kill a cat if they are threat to you but taking it as far as your sister? Plus Redpaw showing back up and having a lame excuse. Twilightstar must be having a her breaking point. Imagine having to run a clan with fiascos running about. I am glad Icestar is a controlled cat and can handle things like she can unlike what Lionstar says. Your leader seems to be doing fine as well.” Mouseleap meowed.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Closed Thread