RiverClan Camp
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:48 AM

Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:10 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpoppy View Post
"You choose" Lightkit mewled and tried to catch Featherkit's tail playfully.
ok how bout... chase? where we chase me or i chase you untill you catch me she explained

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:14 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
ok how bout... chase? where we chase me or i chase you untill you catch me she explained
"Chase me!" Lightkit meowed and dashed off, running as quick as she can. She knew Featherkit would be quicker, as she was older, but tried anyways.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:35 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpoppy View Post
"Chase me!" Lightkit meowed and dashed off, running as quick as she can. She knew Featherkit would be quicker, as she was older, but tried anyways.
featherkit started to run as fast as she could. pushing off with her back legs. her star pelt shifting and moving. she loved it it was so nice to play. it was to bad the kit had died before even living but it was better than living and being killed in her opinion

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:37 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
featherkit started to run as fast as she could. pushing off with her back legs. her star pelt shifting and moving. she loved it it was so nice to play. it was to bad the kit had died before even living but it was better than living and being killed in her opinion
Lightkit tried to keep up the pace, but soon panted, becoming slower. Right now, she did not even care that she was dead. There were so many friends in StarClan, and she could live in peace.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 5th, 2021, 03:50 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Melonpaw woke with a gasp, his entire body jolting up from the starry ground. His paws were still so shakey... the smell of blood and Tigerlily were thick in his nostrils for all of two seconds before fading into the cool 'air' of Starclans camp.

The realisation fell on him like a brick as his heart skipped a beat.

"I'm... dead."

{OPEN!}

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 5th, 2021, 04:14 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Melonpaw woke with a gasp, his entire body jolting up from the starry ground. His paws were still so shakey... the smell of blood and Tigerlily were thick in his nostrils for all of two seconds before fading into the cool 'air' of Starclans camp.

"I'm... dead."

{OPEN!}
A silvery-white tabby she-cat padded over to Melonpaw, smiling. Her fur shone with stars and her green eyes were full of warmth. "Hello, Melonpaw." The molly purred, sitting down infront of him. Her muscules rippled under her fur from her many seasons of running and swimming. "Do you know who I am?"
Old April 5th, 2021, 04:19 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Quote:

"I'm... dead."

{OPEN!}
A silvery-white tabby she-cat padded over to Melonpaw, smiling. Her fur shone with stars and her green eyes were full of warmth. "Hello, Melonpaw." The molly purred, sitting down infront of him. Her muscles rippled under her fur from her many seasons of running and swimming. "Do you know who I am?"

Last edited by elswhere; April 5th, 2021 at 04:19 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 04:39 PM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightriver View Post
A silvery-white tabby she-cat padded over to Melonpaw, smiling. Her fur shone with stars and her green eyes were full of warmth. "Hello, Melonpaw." The molly purred, sitting down infront of him. Her muscles rippled under her fur from her many seasons of running and swimming. "Do you know who I am?"
Melonpaw did not. His green eyes were quick to fill with salty tears, the droplets falling to the blue hued grass blow his spolotched paws. "N-n-no?" He sniffled, a hiccup of a sob leaving his throat. Even in Starclan, his stutter would never leave him be.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 5th, 2021, 04:56 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Melonpaw did not. His green eyes were quick to fill with salty tears, the droplets falling to the blue hued grass blow his spolotched paws. "N-n-no?" He sniffled, a hiccup of a sob leaving his throat. Even in Starclan, his stutter would never leave him be.
The silver-furred, star-covered she-cat just chuckled padding over to Melonpaw and wiping his tears with her paw. "My name is Silverwind, I was your mother's best friend." Silverwind looked up, her own green orbs filled with affection. "I can promise you this, you definitely belong her, sweetheart." She touched her nose to his. "Now come, we have to get you cleaned up."

⎼⎼⎼
❛ broke as hell, but blessed with beauty ❜
⎼⎼⎼
⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺

Last edited by elswhere; April 5th, 2021 at 04:57 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 05:11 PM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightriver View Post
The silver-furred, star-covered she-cat just chuckled padding over to Melonpaw and wiping his tears with her paw. "My name is Silverwind, I was your mother's best friend." Silverwind looked up, her own green orbs filled with affection. "I can promise you this, you definitely belong her, sweetheart." She touched her nose to his. "Now come, we have to get you cleaned up."

⎼⎼⎼
❛ broke as hell, but blessed with beauty ❜
⎼⎼⎼
⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺

Melonpaws wanted the tears to stop but he couldn't, wouldn't, disrupt the flow of them as his cheeks grew wet with the liquid. The soft words and gentle touches felt like a warm blanket of reassurance as he listened. His mother was nothing but a blurred figure in his mind; lost to the pain of time. He couldn't even remember her face but when the word mother comes to mind, his thoughts drifted to Foxblaze; his mentor. A mother on everyday he hadn't gotten growing up.

"B-b-but I don't have a mum, not a real mum," he choked the words out, climbing onto trembling paws.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank