Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2019, 08:38 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ShadowClan's Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar was still confused. What in the name of StarClan was this cat doing? Was she upset? Why was she attacking him? Only at this time did other battles catch the large felines eye. ‘Oh.’ This was an attack on ShadowClan. And Moonpaw was attacking... him? Why not a more experienced cat, or a warrior for that matter? Maybe they were taking advantage of his kind nature. Maybe they knew that he wouldn’t dare harm Moonpaw. He shifted his focus back to his attacker, preparing for defense. Too late, he watched at the apprentice said under him and thrust her limbs up. He took the blow, grunting and falling over. He attempted to get up quick, but his large size slowed him. He heard the she-cats words, and spluttered. "You aren’t weak, Moonpaw!" Windy cried, his expression that of confusion and emotion. The leader was an emotional cat overall, but this unexpected attack had put him over the edge.
she still didn’t know what she was doing, she was going through the motions of the battle moves she had learned, paws up, bite the neck, bite the neck, and move on. That’s all they ever did, she had watched so many die in the dark forest but she had to rise up, “They said it was my way to rise up...” she said at her leader’s words “Tell that to my father! My mother.” She said staring him down at his words, “My mentor in WindClan! Tell them that I’m not weak!” She screamed at the leader “tell them that I didn’t deserve what happened in WindClan.” She yowled staring at him with eyes full of emotion. She lept back at with her claws stretched out. She felt like she was doing something wrong but she had reasons now “Tell my siblings that I am not weak.” She choked out her voice full of emotion. She shaheed her claws as she kept through the air hoping to do something while he was still in shock.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 20th, 2019, 12:05 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Unhappy Re: ShadowClan's Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Well, if I don't make it out alive," Ashecho told Grandpaw, "You were an enemy I loved to hate, and I know that I died for a good cause, protecting those I love. Goodbye, ThunderClan, remember me!" Ashecho wanted her last words to be remembered for years to come, as she put up her final fight for survival.
Grandpaw watched in horror as the she-cat died. Had he really meant to kill her? He tried to come up with a reason why he had to do this. I needed to be powerful, he thought. He didn't want to do this. His stomach hurt as he ran off.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old April 20th, 2019, 12:09 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @~Silverkit~ ]

Emerald gaze bright with excitement, Dovepool watched as half of Shadowclan rose up against the other half. The molly dug her claws into the earth, searching out a cat to attack. She did not wish to fight anybody that was loyal to the Dark Forest and the cats that were rising up against their current leader. She wanted to make sure that she was going after some idiot that deserved to be attacked. At first it was difficult to figure out who was fighting for who, but then she begun to notice that the cats who were loyal to Windystar were confused while the ones with the Dark Forest knew that this was going to happen. Eyes narrowing when her gaze fell upon another cat, the brown molly sneered and lounged at her clan-mate and enemy.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 20th, 2019, 12:15 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @~Silverkit~ ]

Emerald gaze bright with excitement, Dovepool watched as half of Shadowclan rose up against the other half. The molly dug her claws into the earth, searching out a cat to attack. She did not wish to fight anybody that was loyal to the Dark Forest and the cats that were rising up against their current leader. She wanted to make sure that she was going after some idiot that deserved to be attacked. At first it was difficult to figure out who was fighting for who, but then she begun to notice that the cats who were loyal to Windystar were confused while the ones with the Dark Forest knew that this was going to happen. Eyes narrowing when her gaze fell upon another cat, the brown molly sneered and lounged at her clan-mate enemy.
Fluffybubble looked around, her eyes widened in shock. Her clan mates were fighting each other? Thats a new one. She didn't want to fight anyone and was about to leave camp, when someone pounced on her. She slashed her claws at them, unable to see who it was. Once she had gotten up she could see who it was. Dovepool.
Old April 20th, 2019, 12:22 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @~Silverkit~ ]

With a snicker, the brown molly dropped to her paws after the failed attack. The molly was usually kind, smiling, acting like some kind of gentle flower. But right now? Now she was completely different. It was almost as though something had gotten into her. But if anybody truly knew her, they were aware that this was her true nature. Though she rarely let anybody else see this side of her. Dovepool recognized the molly she was trying to fight with, though she struggled to form a name in her head. Not that it mattered. She was here for a fight! Her opponents panicked attempt to protect herself left a scratch on Dovepool's near perfect pelt, though the scratch was very shallow and was barely bleeding. But it was enough for her to want to kill her clan-mate.

Dropping to a crouch, like a hunter stalker her prey, she begun to circle Fluffybubble and looking for a weak spot. In an instant, the molly was lounging towards her again, swiping at her flank in hopes of making contact.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 20th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

~ @Rosemew ~

Shiverblaze looked around the clearing in hope to find his best friend. He wanted to confront her for interrupting his and Moonstream converstion. She didn't have to do what she did and he wanted to make sure Beetlefrost would stop it. This was his life and he didn't need her to tell how to run his life.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 20th, 2019, 08:35 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @Rosemew ~

Shiverblaze looked around the clearing in hope to find his best friend. He wanted to confront her for interrupting his and Moonstream converstion. She didn't have to do what she did and he wanted to make sure Beetlefrost would stop it. This was his life and he didn't need her to tell how to run his life.
The small warrior bounded from the den, into the clearing, her fur bristling. What was going on? Her clanmates were ripping each other apart! Her gaze fell on shiverblaze, tail flicking. Which side was he on? Slinking her way over, making sure she didn't get leaped on or attacked. "What's going on?" she hissed quietly.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 20th, 2019, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The small warrior bounded from the den, into the clearing, her fur bristling. What was going on? Her clanmates were ripping each other apart! Her gaze fell on shiverblaze, tail flicking. Which side was he on? Slinking her way over, making sure she didn't get leaped on or attacked. "What's going on?" she hissed quietly.
Shiverblaze looked at her with no emotion in his eyes. He shrugged and got ready to turn around, but instead he ran at Beetlefrost and barreled her over. "You need to mind your own business! I can see who I want anytime!", he yowled. Shiverblaze eyes turned to slits as anger filled his head.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 20th, 2019, 09:02 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Shiverblaze looked at her with no emotion in his eyes. He shrugged and got ready to turn around, but instead he ran at Beetlefrost and barreled her over. "You need to mind your own business! I can see who I want anytime!", he yowled. Shiverblaze eyes turned to slits as anger filled his head.

Beetlefrost wheezed as she got barreled onto the ground, regaining her breath quickly. "That's the least of our worries shiver!" she spat, getting up. "Our clanmates our killing eachother and you're worried about some molly from another clan!" She hissed, eyes narrowing.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 20th, 2019, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beetlefrost wheezed as she got barreled onto the ground, regaining her breath quickly. "That's the least of our worries shiver!" she spat, getting up. "Our clanmates our killing eachother and you're worried about some molly from another clan!" She hissed, eyes narrowing.
Shiverblaze growled in anger. "Shes all I can think about. I love her to much to have you scare her off.", he growled. He k ee this wasn't the place, but at the same time he knew it was. If he had done this while to camp wasn't in battle he would have gotten in trouble for disturbing everyone. "You never really gave me a chance when uou saw me with her. If you were my best friend you would be happy for me!", he hissed.

Closed Thread