Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2023, 08:14 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: June Gathering

~~ Bluefang - He/His/Him - RiverClan Warrior ~~

{ Open }

Bluefang finally arrived at the gathering. It was a nice night. Very pretty. He thought, looking around.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old June 11th, 2023, 08:46 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|

Sunsetpaw was extremely excited, this is the first gathering they have ever been to. As riverclan made it to the Seastones the apprentices looked around, maybe they'll be able to talk to a cat from another clan for the first time! Sunsetpaw sat down, looking at the leaders from the other clans; uh, that one's Dawnstar right? the one that leads Shadowclan?, they thought, looking at the big dark brown tabby
Their eyes then went to Bumblestar after, Sunsetpaw isn't really sure who that cat is; must be the thunderclan leader?
They looked around for a cat to talk to, waiting for the last clan to arrive "uhh......hello!" they said, looking at Morningcall; hoping that the she-cat wasn't in the middle off something important

Morningcall [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 11th, 2023, 09:35 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Frigidmist arrived at the gathering, eager to show off her new name. The she-cat had felt very crushed by the pressure of her grandmother's legacy and wanted to distract herself.

Seedpaw was eager to see what the gathering was like. So many new faces! ShadowClan held a smug belief of superiority but Seedpaw never was one to be swayed by the public opinion and looked forward to meeting others and asking so, so many questions.

Darktwist muttered something about wasting his time as he arrived, scowling as usual.

Roseraven hadn't been to a gathering in a good while, they always made her anxious. But she was doing her best to conquer her fear recently.
Old June 11th, 2023, 09:38 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

<• Eveningpaw •>

Her first gathering, this was so exciting, but also kinda scary, but mostly exciting, maybe she could meet some new friends, the closet cats to her were two warriors and an apprentice, who looked nice. Wandering over to them,
“Hi, I’m Eveningpaw”
@Cinnamonear

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 11th, 2023, 09:47 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Silentripple

Letting the familiar path lead her to the Gathering, the tabby was nervous, this would be the first time she could see Darkriver in ages. Would he still remember her, love her like how he did before leaving. Maybe I should just give up on bringing my brother back.

Open

Lakeblossom

So many new cats and so many new things, this was her first gathering being a warrior and she was so excited, maybe I can speak with some new cats.

Open

Juniperpaw

Following Riverclan to the Gathering, it shocked her how many cats were there, what if no one likes me maybe she should find Minnowpaw and Autumnpaw.

[ @Beetlenose - Minnowpaw / @Octavia! - Autumnpaw ]

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 11th, 2023, 09:54 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
”Oh hey Sil,” replied the warrior, an even bigger smile spreading across his face. ”Are you enjoying the gathering so far?”
Silverpaw nodded,
“Yeah, it has always been a place I never really enjoyed which is odd, but I guess after leaving for awhile seeing so many cats who don’t know I left is nice” tilting her head at his smile “What’s with the smile, it’s more smile…lee, than normal” her pause in words at the end, made her smile a little, “Is smiley a word, sorry if it isn’t, blame it on my moons away from camp, but it was a genuine question” her voice had a light and airy tone, almost like a laugh was waiting.

- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; June 11th, 2023 at 09:54 AM.
Old June 11th, 2023, 09:56 AM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

[Hawbite]
ShadowClan

The dark tabby tom padded into the clearing with his clanmates, his gaze shifted amongst the cats around them. Hopefully this was a pretty straight forward Gathering. Right now, he would've rather preferred to stay in his nest. Oh well, it was expected of them to show up, he couldn't change his mind now.

-----

[Treepaw]
ThunderClan

Her first Gathering. What would it be like? Would she make some friends? Maybe she should just stick to being around her Clanmates? She couldn't rely on her mentor for this, he had more important things to do tonight. . . being the deputy and everything. Her green eyes grew wide as she stared at the group of cats here. There were so many!

-----

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan

Another Gathering. Another chance for the clans to create drama. What would be the announcements tonight? The large tom padded with his clan, taking a sit beneath the stones per usual. He didn't really have friends outside the clans, nor did he care to make any. So simply, he sat and awaited the announcements.

ALL OPEN

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 11th, 2023, 10:03 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Considering the fact that there hadn't been a gathering recently, there were definitely some nerves that Drizzlecloud usually wouldn't have when it came to their arrival.

Well, there was that, and her new ranking as ThunderClan's Medicine Cat which certainly didn't help her anxieties.

Despite it all, she kept her head held high. It probably wouldn't look too good on ThunderClan's part if their medicine cat didn't look too confident in herself, so even if she truly wasn't, she decided to just pretend. Just with one look at Springpaw, she could tell that she was getting anxious–so perhaps putting on a confident facade would help make her feel a bit better.

Due to the rain, and Springpaw's quiet call of her name, she initially hadn't heard her. If it weren't for the gentle press to her side, she probably wouldn't have noticed that she was trying to get her attention. "Hm?"

The grey molly lowered her head slightly, hoping that the closer proximity would help her with hearing her apprentice better. "Of course, I will. I wasn't planning on leaving you alone, not for a single moment." She leaned over to gently nudge Springpaw with her nose, right between the ears. Truthfully, even without Springpaw making the request herself, she wasn't going to leave her side in the first place. Not unless Springpaw wanted to go and mingle on her own, of course.

When they approached the seastones, she paused to inhale, a quiet sigh escaping her. Oh, what an experience this gathering would be.

[ @ares ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 11th, 2023, 10:19 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Springpaw
long furred torbie - 5/100 - She/Her

Here she was, at her very first gathering with her two siblings nonetheless, it was just missing one brother and mother. Springpaw did suppose that her mom couldn't join the gathering and leave their brother behind so she would be happy for now. First thing that she noticed right away was the amount of random scents hitting her in the face like a slap. It left her scrunching up her nose as she tried to filter it all out. If she had to comment on the smell she would say it seemed like some clan smelled like crude, what it was she couldn't tell. Shaking her head to fix her face she looked around at all the gathering cats so far. There was so many that she didn't know who to approach just yet or if it was even okay to do so. "uh" she was at a loss at what she could and could not do so far, everything seemed to be overwhelming for her so far. The torbie was sure at this point that she wanted to at least stick with someone familiar if not someone that could chill with her. There was soo many cats she could mess with, of course she wouldn't cause a ruckus just a bit of teasing if it was okay.

[open]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 11th, 2023, 10:21 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Darkcloud followed Dawnstar into the clearing and silently sat down with narrowed eyes

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Closed Thread