Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:22 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 06:08 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:06 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by dagnyme
Today 06:05 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:03 PM

Old September 22nd, 2017, 09:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: DayClan Sign-Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Name: Stormshadow

Appearance: Blue-grey tabby she-cat with ice-blue eyes
https://www.google.com/search?q=warr...UiE9l4x_jQguM:

Personality: kind, caring and intelligent. Stormshadow is very strict with training and will be a caring she-cat who will die for others. however, she has what some would call a split personality. she tends to be cold-hearted, aggressive, manipulative and charming. she is cold, but both personalities love kits, she is an excellent fighter, being stealthy, quick and flexible to her enemies.

Other: She has a split personality, through only her parents and siblings know this. she isn't aware of her other personality and gets sometimes confused at the missing time. she loves to swim, fish, night hunt and watch the stars and moon at night. she is sleek and glossy looking as she swims and eats fish. Stormshadow is an excellent fighter.
@Mad King I fixed what you mentioned. she still has a split personality however it won't impact the plot in anyway. her name and breed is fixed.
Accepted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Name:
Olivekit| Olivepaw | Oliveflower
Olive=her eye color
Flower= her sweet nature

warrior apprentice
Appearance:
Olivepaw is a dusty light brown tabby with dark brown stripes marking her body and face. Her chest, muzzle, underbelly and soft paws are a pure white. Olivepaw has a pretty, delicate frame and is very petite compared to another apprentice. Her name Olive originates from her eye color, which is a clear and dull green color.
Personality:
If you were to approach Olivepaw, you would first see her look away and flatten her ears. She is quite a timid cat; and is scared off easily at first. But the closer you get to her the more you see she's actually quite fun. She has her own little quit bubble of humor, making small, sweet jokes from behind the type of cats who are very outgoing. She likes to be caught up in a more talkative group, which may seem a little odd. She likes to listen, but she isn't the most outgoing even though she does like conversations very much. She's very bashful, and is very trusting. She's like the very quiet girl-next-door. Sometimes, Olivepaw feels as if her size matches her personality well, she prefers to listen well and hang in the background, being present, but not extremely noticeable. Although she may seem like a type of cat that wouldn't do well in a fight, Olivepaw likes to train hard. And even when most expect her to not be able to do something, she quite enjoys the looks and feeling she gets when she proves that she, in fact, can. Even though she is small, she is also lithe. Olivepaw likes to run, and enjoys the breeze she feels when she bolts ahead or chases prey, and practices her speed almost every day; Using her small size and light weight to her advantage.
Other:
No
Accepted! Would you like to find her a mentor via a character on the allegiances, or do you want me to?

@Equinox
I asked starfall if she'd be okay with Elmfrost mentoring Rapid, and she said yes. Do you want to roleplay as if Elm has always been his mentor, or do you want a ceremony?

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; September 22nd, 2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 12:55 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

Accepted!

Accepted! Would you like to find her a mentor via a character on the allegiances, or do you want me to?

@Equinox
I asked starfall if she'd be okay with Elmfrost mentoring Rapid, and she said yes. Do you want to roleplay as if Elm has always been his mentor, or do you want a ceremony?
As if she'd always been his mentor.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:06 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Name:
Pebblekit • Pebblepaw • Pebblestream
(warrior name may change)
Apprentice
Appearance:

Ref

Moonpaw is a lithe she cat. Her fur is fairly short but very soft. Her underbelly, front paws, and tail tip are white. The rest of her fur is white. Her eyes are grey like storm clouds. She is fairly small in size.

Personality:
Eager || Impulsive || Relliant || Argumentive || Humorous || Knowledgeable ||

Pebblepaw is to eager for her own good. The thing is, EVERYTHING excites her. From something that's not really important to to something that is, she'll be eager. And she definitely doesn't contain it, her eagerness bursts out. And Pebble tends to make decisions quickly with little thought. Rarely she actually thinks some through. Also she can be reliant on others for some things,especially to talk about things. She just expects that others will always be there at a moment's need. She always stands up for what she believes in, and will argue until she proves that she's right. She has a good sense of humor and loves to laugh. She likes to learn and just know things. Being knowledgeable makes her feel good about herself.

Other:
@Mad King

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Last edited by Lilac; September 24th, 2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:43 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Ɠ я є у ѕ н α τ τ є я

G e n d e r • A g e • R a n k • P r e f e r e n c e
Male • 37 Moons • Warrior • Heterosexual

A p p e a r a n c e
Greyshatter is, as his name suggests, grey. He has a long, light grey tail, powerful grey shoulders, pale grey tipped ears, and a dark grey muzzle. You get the picture. He can be considered fluffy, but beneath all that fur, he is actually pretty lean. Grey stands around 9.5 inches and is around 10 pounds. If you were to guess his breed, he would seem pretty much like an Angora.
His eyes are dark green color and stand out against his light grey fur. Grey's claws are long and curved, and he actually has six toes instead of five.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Observant • Responsible • Perseverant • Polite • Realistic
Greyshatter is a fairly solitary feline. He likes to hunt and be alone, but he won't reject friendship. Although he finds it a little challenging and self-wearing to be around other cats for a long period time, Grey won't complain about his discomfort out loud. He is considerate of other's emotions and feelings, but will fight when it's necessary.
Grey is a critical thinker. He absolutley loves solving problems, and can come up with a quick remark in a heartbeat. Although he isn't a little slow at jumping into a fight, even a simple one over stolen prey, Grey will stick to the warrior code and protect his clanmates. Greyshatter may come off as a distant, unsocial cat, but he is truly down to earth and rationally realistic.

M a t e
None//Open

C r u s h
None at the moment

K i t s
None

O t h e r
@LelliNicole.zob , Grey could mentor her if we get accepted by @Mad King .

Last edited by Undercover; September 22nd, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Name:
Pebblekit • Pebblepaw • Pebblestream
(warrior name may change)
Apprentice
Appearance:

Moonpaw is a lithe she cat. Her fur is fairly short but very soft. Her underbelly, front paws, and tail tip are white. The rest of her fur is white. Her eyes are grey like storm clouds. She is fairly small in size.

Personality:
Eager || Impulsive || Relliant || Argumentive || Humorous || Knowledgeable ||

Moonpaw is to eager for her own good. The thing is, EVERYTHING excites her. From something that's not really important to to something that is, she'll be eager. And she definitely doesn't contain it, her eagerness bursts out. And Moon tends to make decisions quickly with little thought. Rarely she actually thinks some through. Also she can be reliant on others for some things,especially to talk about things. She just expects that others will always be there at a moment's need. She always stands up for what she believes in, and will argue until she proves that she's right. She has a good sense of humor and loves to laugh. She likes to learn and just know things. Being knowledgeable makes her feel good about herself.

Other:
She would need a mentor
My cat Stormshadow can be her mentor, just look at my form to make sure your ok with her.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

Accepted!

@Equinox
I think I can find one, should I ask you about it back here once I find someone? :)
Old September 22nd, 2017, 05:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:

I think I can find one, should I ask you about it back here once I find someone?
Yeah, let me know who you find!

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 22nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Are we allowed to have more than one charrie? @Mad King

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

@Socks do you think Dewnose could mentor Olivepaw?
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:11 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
@Socks do you think Dewnose could mentor Olivepaw?
Yeah, for sure!

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series