Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 12:04 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by cowboy froggo
Yesterday 11:58 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2023, 11:24 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: summer days and herby ways

Event [#event]

The grin on Snowkit's face made it all worth it. "Yep, yep! A seed as small as the tip is a poppy seed! They're used to help relieve pain as well as help folks fall asleep. They have to be eaten to work though!" A nod was given to Sunsetpaw and Cormorantpaw, both having given half of the answer. "Great work for all those who guessed it! But be warned, they'll only get harder from here!" To think Mumblepaw had been the one to snatch the flower from Beanstar's nest had his nose twitching. It was funny, he really hadn't thought anyone would find that plant.

"Next up: Search for a flower the color of the setting sun with many petals to be eaten!" They weren't exactly eaten, were they? More liked chewed, but that didn't sound as good, and he'd work give away a part of the riddle!

Current points!

Mumblepaw: (2 points)

Snowbeak: (2 points)

Sunsetpaw: (3 point)

Mistfire: (1 point)

Cormorantpaw: (4 points)

everyone else currently has 0 points!!

[ next post: 6/12 ]

Stonepaw ran into the elders den, pulling a plant out from in between nests and wandering back to Snowkit and telling her his answer.

@The Doctor @justpeachie! @Estelle @Octavia! @lio @Pangoligon @Cornbread1233 @RandomAckermann @ares @Silvershadow13 @dragonwind @vampire @Bean_The_Cat @tulin @vellichor @jupiter

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old July 10th, 2023, 11:28 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Mistfire nodded and padded towards the warriors den where she plucked a plant from the back of the den before padding back towards Snowkit and telling her her best answer.

@lio @carmen

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 10th, 2023, 11:57 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Judgement: Reversed.
Mumblepaw | They/He/It | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes and A Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @Estelle , @carmen , @lio ]

Green eyes locked onto the older herbalist. Nodding as he finished the riddle. Mumblepaw was eager to get this one down! Wait. They knew this one! They knew exactly what plant this was, this was so easy! Stonepaa had used it when their tail was taken away and it was in the kitten class! The learner giggles, turning to the ginger tomcat that was near him. “Cmon! Let’s go search in the…uh” Words falling into a mumble before a den caught its eye. “Wise-ones den!” Paws already in motion as he tried to scent it out. No luck, just the same herb scent as the others, plus the stale moss was not helping. Welp. Mumblepaw wasted no time in their hunt for the herb. Petals like the sunset. Hm. This thing would do, same color or at least close enough. It had a while since he had seen the herb, but the knowledge is there That patrol was coming in useful now.

Picking through the den as simple enough. Ears shooting upwards as they grabbed a flower that looked similar and padded out. If Gingerfrost were to grab the other things in there, perhaps the two would have the same luck. “It matches your fur, just look at yourself!” Words hopefully making their way to the Second-in-Command. A small giggle creeping from his muzzle. It made its way over to Snowkit again. Eager to hear if they grabbed the right herb, he knew the use for it and what it did. So the calico added the use of it to his placing of the flower thing down.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; July 10th, 2023 at 11:59 AM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 04:00 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw

Beepaw suddenly snapped out of a daydream. The competition had been going on for a while now and she had just been sitting off to the side. She certainly wouldn't win, but she wanted to try to participate at least once. She searched the apprentices den and found a plant, bringing it back to Snowkit.
Old July 10th, 2023, 05:19 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Autumnpaw made a guess. "Dandelion?" she meowed to Stonepaw, remembering that some of them weren't fluffy and white, and were golden-yellow.
@carmen

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 10th, 2023, 07:37 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Cormorantpaw •
long-furred smoky-black mackerel tabby molly with bits of white; yellow eyes

Yay! She was correct! She got the first riddle-thingy correct! Giddiness practically made the young mackerel tabby want to bounce for joy, purring enthusiastically as her ears eagerly listened to Stonepaw’s next set of words. Uh oh, it’ll only get harder from there? Oh geez. Oh well, Cormorantpaw was ready for a challenge, and whatever Stonepaw will give her, she’ll figure it out! Okay, next riddle. A flower that’s the color of the sun with many petals to be eaten. Hmm… This was a little tricky. There was many bright yellow flowers that had many petals that could be eaten… but how was she espoused to find out what could be which? Was it… maybe a dandelion? Oooh! Yeah! Yeah! Maybe it is! Scrambling to her paws, the long-furred mackerel tabby eagerly began to search for that specific flower; shoving her nose into every crevice of the camp and searching around every grass-like area so she could find just a simple dandelion. Hmmph. This flower was always so easy to find. Why was it so hard to find it now? With a huff of irritation, the smoky tabby continued her search, in dire hopes to find the flower. It couldn’t be hiding anywhere now, could it?

Just as luck was about to give up for the young tabby, her bright eyes caught sight of a small, yellow flower and a happy smile was quick to grow on her face. A dandelion! Now, just to hope that it was the right one! With glee, the apprentice was quick to nip at the stem and take the dandelion right out of the ground as she scrambled her way back towards the duo, holding up the small flower in her direction. ”Is this it? Is this it?” she asked eagerly, dancing atop of her white-tipped paws. Hopefully it was the right one…

@lio @carmen

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old July 11th, 2023, 07:38 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Sunset-purrks - Herbal Knowledge
Seems like Sunsetpaw got lucky! They guessed right! Time for the next round! It'll get harder and harder...but the first round was already kinda hard to do...uh..they should probably start looking now right? They kept thinking and thinking as they looked through some bushes. 'A flower the color of the setting sun with many petals to be eaten'? Sunsetpaw knew what what the Sunset looked like; they were even named after it! The apprentice kept looking for some sort of flower. Nope, nothing to be found! They saw some sort of herb there but it doesn't really fit the description....
But they'll keep it in mind, just incase!

They peeked over at the warrior's den; maybe it'll be here! Sunsetpaw looks around the den..and..........there! That one! This looks correct! It's a flower and it looks kinda like the sunset...uh...to Sunsetpaw's opinion atleast... It looks like uh...a Marigold! While it isn't that perfect, it's close enough Sunsetpaw carefully picked it up before bringing it to Stonepaw.
---
╰─▸ ❝ @carmen [Stonepaw] @lio [Snowkit]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 12th, 2023, 06:19 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Man this stunk, why did he join an event about herbs when he knew nothing about herbs? He had to admit, he was feeling a teensy bit… Eh, about having gotten that first herb, and certainly the rest too, wrong. But, Mumblepaw’s joy was infectious. Seeing the happy apprentice approach him, Gingerfrost couldn’t help just the slightest upturn of the corner of his maw, as he watched the apprentice ramble on about being a future medicine cat apprentice.
“I-”
He began to tell him he saw, though got cut off by Mumblepaw asking how he did, and stating that he’s a proud son. It was as though the words resonated within him and repeated several times, Gingerfrost felt like in a trance until Stonepaw spoke up. Mumblepaw was a proud son. Snif.

So… Those little seeds the others gathered were poppy seeds… Used to help felines sleep and relieve pain… Eaten… Although he had a terrible memory for herbs, Gingerfrost did his best to note this in his mind to remember for future reference. You never knew when it might come in handy. The next riddle was soon given, and just like before, he had no idea what it could be. A flower to colour of the setting sun with many petals to be eaten? That could be any yellow, red or orange flower grumbled the grump to himself, until Mumblepaw spoke again. Although he hadn’t expected Mumblepaw wanting to search with him, he gave a firm nod and followed the apprentice to… Uhm, he wasn’t certain of which den at first, until it clicked that they meant the elder’s den.

Without wasting any extra time Gingerfrost began looking alongside Mumblepaw, eventually finding what was at least a.. Something, not too long after Mumblepaw. If anything it looked like a flower to him and that was good enough for the tabby. Grabbing the plant, Mumblepaw returned to him before he could reach his son, brow raising at the comment.
“You think?”
He mumbled, looking from the plant the apprentice was carrying to his own back to compare the colours before bringing the plant to Snowkit.

[ @Solar @lio. ]

Old July 13th, 2023, 07:04 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Event [#event]

SNOWKIT
fluffy white she-cat with brown and black patches and icy blue eyes.
she/her

She was right! She was right! Snowkit's cheeks were starting to burn from how hard she was smiling, but she just couldn't stop. She giggled as Stonepaw approved of what she had said. Yay!

Oh, and things were gonna get harder... it's okay! Snowkit had this! She would help out Stonepaw the bestest she ever could and be the bestest ever handy-dandy side-kick he could ever ask for! She was sure of it! So, with a determined expression, Snowkit listened to Stonepaw's second riddle, her eyes shining with confusion for a moment. However, as others began to bring her their answers, recognition shone in her gaze.

"Oh! Oh! I know! It's a f-flower the color of the s-s-setting s-sun, with many p-petals to be eaten. The a-answer is... uhhhh... m-marigold!" she squeaked out, briefly recalling the kit curriculum she had taken with Stonepaw. And she knew what it did, but that was for everyone else to guess (if they wanted to)! Hehe, she loved this game!

[ Time to Roll! ]

Mistfire [ @The Doctor ] has rolled a 5!
Oh no! You weren’t able to answer the riddle, and brought the wrong herb! (0 points)

Mumblepaw [ @vampire ] has rolled a 7!
You answered the riddle, but you brought the wrong herb. Better luck next time! (1 point)

Beepaw [ @Cornbread1233 ] has rolled a 13!
You answered the riddle and brought the correct herb! Good job! (2 points)

Autumnpaw [ @Octavia! ] has rolled a 4!
Oh no! You weren’t able to answer the riddle, and brought the wrong herb! (0 points)

Cormorantpaw [ @ares ] has rolled a 1!

Sunsetpaw [ @Pangoligon ] has rolled an 11!
You answered the riddle, but you brought the wrong herb. Better luck next time! (1 point)

Gingerfrost [ @Estelle ] has rolled a 14!
You answered the riddle and brought the correct herb! Good job! (2 points)

Next post 7/15
[ @carmen ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; July 13th, 2023 at 07:04 AM.
Old July 13th, 2023, 05:08 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

He... He did. He really did it. By some miracle from far above, the one guy who knows not a thing of herbs, managed to find the correct one and guess its name! Skies above where did this divine knowledge come from? It must be because of that one time he's slept near the medicine cat's den as an apprentice, due to it being the only semi-quiet place in the clan... Yes, that must be it -- or that time he got treated by Stonepaw. That... Made more sense, actually. But still! Feeling rather pleased with this unexpected turn of events he turned his child's way, admittedly feeling just teensy little bit giddy at getting the right answer. How about Mumblepaw? Was it a proud son again?

[ @vampire ]