Today 01:22 PM

Old October 28th, 2023, 02:52 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sunleap led Dreampaw to the haggard ruins. Smelling a mouse the 67 moon old tom meowed what do you smell, remembering that his apprentice had said that he wanted to hunt a mouse. @GhostCop

//I forgot about this;-; I'll just get my whole post done now, then you make a post and report the patrol!
Dreampaw padded behind his mentor, happy to be out of camp again. His paw, which he hurt in the battle at cattail pond after he had fallen in it, was mostly healed now, though the wound was still pink and hairless. It didn't hurt when he put his weight on it.

Haggard Ruins. This was the spot where the old camp used to be, right? He just had to be careful not to fall in it. He stopped beside his mentor, listened and sniffed the air. Well, what could he smell? He could taste the moisture in the air, the garlic in his fur, the tangy plants, earth... He opened his mouth to start listing, then remembered that they were actually on a hunting patrol. So that meant they were looking for prey, and Sunleap wanted him to smell for prey, not dandy lions. Yeah... That makes sense.
He realised he was taking forever, that Sunleap was still waiting for him to answer. He tasted the air again, searching for the scents he would usually find in the preypile. "Ummmm. Prey?" He needed to be more specific. "Err, mouse, maybe?" Hey, hadn't he been talking about mouse earlier? Yeah, that was right, he wanted to catch one! "Should I go catch it?" He asked, then promptly forgot to wait for an answer and set off anyway.

He had done this in his dreams, and it wasn't too hard! He set off at a run to where he smelled it, expecting it to just bee there and he could pounce on it. That wasn't the case. He heard a rustle and it was gone. He chased after it, heedless to any of his mentor's calls should he had tried. Time skip, and a panting Dreampaw finally padded back, proudly holding a dead mouse in his jaws, having exhausted it out. "Go' i'!" He yowled through the mouse fur. He set it down. "Should I get another one?" But he was in no state to do that, for he had exhausted himself too.
//... What? Did I write all of this? Nonono, he did. *Points at empty air, then flees*

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 28th, 2023, 03:06 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleao was about to meow yes when his apprentice headed off after the mouse. When the mouuse ran off and his apprentice ran off after the mouse he called out Dreampaw, scared that the apprentice would get lost. When the apprentice didn't respond to his call he sniffed for some prey. By the time the apprentice finally came back he had managed to catch two moles and one mouse. He was relieved when his apprentice returned safe and sound, with a mouse in his jaw. He meowed no, that's enough, noticing that his apprentice looked tired after chasing the mouse. @GhostCop
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 28th, 2023 at 03:08 PM.
Old October 28th, 2023, 03:37 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye and Brokenheart had simply been on a walk. Brokenheart had almost fallen in the pit twice now and Rateye was worrying.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 04:30 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookywynds View Post

yarrowcrest // he/him // 19 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [ACTIVE]

---

A bit bossy but he didn't mind the instruction. For what feels like the 100th time this morning, he nods to her in understanding and slowly begins creeping off toward the right. Ears are perked in high alert and his jaw hangs open as he scents for prey in the grasses around the silent pit, bright blue hues scanning the underbrush for any sign of movement. This time of year squirrels were getting nice and fat for the winter... Not many birds, as they were beginning to fly somewhere far away to escape the cold. When the scent of squirrel hits him, it has his fur standing on edge. First sign of prey. Not too far off. Scenting the wind, he turns his head in the direction of the small animal and begins to creep silently.

Hunkered amongst the grasses, he watches the fat squirrel nibble on it's acorn in an attempt to get to it's delicious center. He creeps forward, a paw clumsily stepping onto a fallen leaf that causes him to freeze... But even though the squirrel stares him dead in the eye, it doesn't move. So he takes the opportunity to pounce at it, catching it in between both paws and delivering a swift bite to end it's life.
| Larchflame |
Warrior - ThC - She/her
( Very very sorry! I'll extend the patrol by three days, and need be we can extend it further!! )

Wet leaves tangled themselves throughout her pelt as she pushed herself through the bushes and brush, the undergrowth on the right side was far denser than what she had expected, yet even as a stick drove itself into her side she refused to back out and find an easier route. Her pride was already beaten up enough.

She managed to get through unscathed, well- relatively unscathed, there was a small nick on her leg, but it wasn't bleeding. Now searching for prey scent lines or any sound that might help her find a morsel or two, Larchflame padded about three tail lengths away from the pit of death's edge, her mind wondering as she went. It was mostly about her missing brother, about her parents, you know, normal stuff to be worrying about, but there was also regret about not being more diligent about her apprentice Treepaws training. She had been entrusted to help create a new warrior, yet she had well and truely been falling behind where she should be with her mentorship. Larchflame sighed, if she was her own mentor she would be complaining to Bumblestar the day after she got her mentor reassignment.

Larchflame was so stuck in her own thoughts she barely noticed when a shrew pretty much collided into her face first, yet thanks to her subconscious reflexes she managed to slam her paw down on it. It wriggled and writhed frantically under her weight, she watched it for a moment, still trying to process what had happened, before reaching down and killing it swiftly. That was weird. She poked the fresh kill, puzzled, and then flipped it over with one outstretched claw. Its not sick, is it? Sniffing it gingerly had proven that it didn't carry any kind of scent similar to that of the poison she had helped Springpaw gather the other day. Really weird.. She picked it up carefully by its tail and moved on, her eyes drifting over the heather bush it had run out of as she passed it.

[ +1 'weird' shrew ]

Old November 5th, 2023, 10:44 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

(Herb patrol - @Leafy @peach )

Wildtwist nodded as his patrolmates gathered before leading them out of camp. Leaf never liked Haggard Ruins, ever since it caused the clan to leave their home. “So, best get lookin. And remember, keep your distance. I don’t care if you think you can stand by the edge just fine, I don’t want to risk any injuries or accidents,” he growled, glancing at leafpaw. After loosing her tail, leaf was definitely going to stick close to her.

(Im soo sorry I thought I posted this )

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; November 5th, 2023 at 10:45 AM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 02:17 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw trailed after her mentor once in a while looking behind her to see where Chikadeesong was. After the fox incident, she had been iffy about anything behind her. That was how the fox had gotten to her in the first place, too focused on what was in front of her to notice her backside. Well, now she wouldn't make that mistake again she had learned it the hard way. "I don't go looking for trouble!" she stared at Wildtwist, seeing the look that he had sent her. She did not look for trouble when it came to those foxes, she would have avoided it if it were up to her. With a sigh, she nosed around the brushes looking for the herbs that Springpaw had described.

@peach @Bean_The_Transformer
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Kix; November 5th, 2023 at 02:23 PM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 08:27 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

@Starphobia
Rainkit ran straight into the haggard ruins,she was about to run straight into the pit though, she could be hurt. Luckily she saw the pit and avoided it, running farther away, but still within old camp. She was panting and ploped down RIGHT NEXT to the pit.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 9th, 2023, 07:11 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
@Starphobia
Rainkit ran straight into the haggard ruins,she was about to run straight into the pit though, she could be hurt. Luckily she saw the pit and avoided it, running farther away, but still within old camp. She was panting and ploped down RIGHT NEXT to the pit.
"Rainkit!" Flaxkit yowled. "Rainkit, where are you?"
He knew such place was too dangerous for a little kit like her, and he couldn't bare to see Rainkit get hurt.
He turned to Moonheart, as if asking for advice.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old November 9th, 2023, 08:32 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
"Rainkit!" Flaxkit yowled. "Rainkit, where are you?"
He knew such place was too dangerous for a little kit like her, and he couldn't bare to see Rainkit get hurt.
He turned to Moonheart, as if asking for advice.
Moonheart’s eyes were wide with fear. “Rainkit. Rainkit! Get away from there it’s dangerous!” Moonheart called. Rainkit looked up, her fur brushed up. She hissed at Moonheart “leave me alone!” Rainkit hissed. “Rainkit…” Moonheart said. Rainkit unsheathed her claws.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 9th, 2023, 08:45 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
Moonheart’s eyes were wide with fear. “Rainkit. Rainkit! Get away from there it’s dangerous!” Moonheart called. Rainkit looked up, her fur brushed up. She hissed at Moonheart “leave me alone!” Rainkit hissed. “Rainkit…” Moonheart said. Rainkit unsheathed her claws.

Flaxkit stared at Rainkit with fear and concern in his eyes, and his shifted his paws on the ground.
"Rainkit, please..." He murmured. "It's going to be fine..."
He stepped closer to the white furred kit, his claws where still sheathed and his tail hovered above the ground.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!