Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by SatoruSaki
Today 10:56 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:55 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:55 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 10:52 AM

Old October 31st, 2017, 02:44 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Drake Looked at Webster, Very Offended. "Draki-Draki-Dra-Draco!" {I Know What I'm Weak against, and If you want to Help, that's Fine. But I Bet I'll Win....Besides, You'll know To Swap." She said, Before Turning Back to face the Sylveon. ~This Will Be Easier than the Mob I Fought This morning,......And more fun. Nothing is beter trhan knocking out Fairy types!~ She Thought, And Started to Approach the Sylveon.

(Bump @little-life-light )

Last edited by Akari; October 31st, 2017 at 02:57 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 02:49 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus View Post
"My name is Webster. I came from her Pokeball, but that's not relevant. We don't know who did it. It was rather horrific," the Spinarak chattered. Suddenly, Webster looked around, gaze intent and nervous. Then, he flinched and pressed his body low onto the ground. His eyes were locked on the Sylveon in the trees. Webby frowned and picked up her Pokemon. Placing him on her shoulder, Webby followed his gaze. "Oh, God.." The Pokemon above them was beautiful. Webby had heard of this alternate Eevee evolution, but she had never seen it in person. Beautiful, but deadly. Webby's gaze snapped to the Draconeon. "Wait! Don't fight it. Fairy types can kill your types faster than you can say 'Pokemon'," Webby called. Webby's gaze flitted over to the trainer. Was he about to grill? "Okay this is a bit ridiculous. Let me handle this," she mumbled to him.
Conner pulled out his pokemon as well. "ok misdreavus you get to work on the ice cream! Shuckle drinks. Aron serve the food." Conner pulled out cabob sticks and placed them next to the grill. He then grilled berries threw them into the air and misdreavus possed the cabob sticks and sent them through the berries. Conner laid down a table and placed the steaming food down with an ice cold drink and a bowl of ice cream toped with some of is favorite powders from a poekmon called skiploom. Conner turn to the dragon type pokemon and says "if you want to fight hold this you won't get to hurt from fariry attacks" then give the pokemon a Roseli berry.

Last edited by Rhubarb; October 31st, 2017 at 02:56 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 02:57 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Drake Looked at Webster, Very Offended. "Draki-Draki-Dra-Draco!" {I Know What I'm Weak against, and If you want to Help, that's Fine. But I Bet I'll Win....Besides, You'll know To Swap." She said, Before Turning Back to face the Sylveon. ~This Will Be Easier than the Mob I Fought This morning,......And more fun. Nothing is beter trhan knocking out Fairy types!~ She Thought, And Started to Approach the Sylveon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
Conner pulled out his pokemon as well. "ok misdreavus you get to work on the ice cream! Shuckle drinks. Aron serve the food." Conner pulled out cabob sticks and placed them next to the grill. He then grilled berries threw them into the air and misdreavus possed the cabob sticks and sent them through the berries. Conner laid down a table and placed the steaming food down with an ice cold drink and a bowl of ice cream toped with some of is favorite powders from a poekmon called skiploom.
Webby frowned as the Pokemon approached the Sylveon. Clearly it had ignored her advice. The trainer stood up, letting her other two pokemon out. Mischief flew around Webby, frantically checking for any injuries. She too saw the dead Raticate before she did. "I'm okay," Webby assured her with a chuckle. Mischief relaxed at that. Howl, however, looked worried. He didn't know what happened, and now he was scared for Webby. Webby patted Howl on the head, and smiled. Although no words were spoken, Howl understood. They just had that close of a bond. Webby smelled food, so she turned around. The sight baffled her. "Are you serious?! In a time like this??" Webster crawled from her shoulder, and onto her legs. Then, he leaped from her legs, using his web as a rope. When Webster reached the ground, the Spinarak began to nibble some food. "Not you too, Webster!"
Old October 31st, 2017, 02:59 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Drake Flicked one of her ears back, Before Turning her head just in time to see the Pokémon Climbing up into the tree, Which it Also Smelled of the Dead Pokémon. She Slowly Lowered her Head, Realizing the Pokémon was a Fairy-type. ~Oh....Game on, Punk......~ She Thought, Feeling the Anger Welling inside her. This Pokémon was not getting away unharmed, and she was going to make sure of it. "Dra-Ki-Ki-Draki-Dra" {Get Down Fro there and Face me like a Man! Or Whatever You Identify as!" She Called up to it, hopeing it actually had the nerve not to run away. She Braced her Small wings, just incase it did not, and she had to fly up to it instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
Conner looked up to the noise in a tree. A slyvion. "what do you smirk at my stupidity? I would rather not let you think that. I know what pokemon will do to one another. Do you know how I got my Aron? I found him most of his matalic body eaten. Why because to his fiamly he was weak and now look at the raticate. So what do you think tell I'll listen" He stares at the slyvion in a few seconds of scilence. "Oh where are my manner do you want some food before you anwser?" He pulls out his grilling set from his back pack.

Syl
The sylveon perked his ears forward as the draconeon called him out. His eyes narrowed slightly but he didn't move from his spot in the tree, his ragged feelers waving around him. "Vi-Sylvie" ("This doesn't concern you kid, you should just turn around and walk back to your mountain.") He growled, his voice low and dangerous. He had nothing against her really, but if she attacked him he wouldn't hesitate to return the favor. He hadn't even expected another pokemon to show up, lest an unusual one like her. No, what he was after was the look of horror on the human's face.
Speaking of, Syl whipped his head around as the first human started to talk to him and pull out things to make food. It was then his features became feral, his ears flattening against his skull and his claws sinking into the tree bark. He knew the human couldn't understand his words, but his appearance was enough. "Syl?!" ("Do you think I care?! And no, I don't want your filthy human touched food!") He was standing now, his hackles bristling and his tail lashing behind him. Even if the human meant no harm his past experience with his own trainer dominated his opinions of all humans in general. To him, all humans were selfish, power-hungry beings who cared only for themselves and thought pokemon were tools to be used and thrown away.
He turned back to the draconeon who was now stalking forward, ready to battle. He hissed again, his fur lying flat as he glared down at her, tensing the muscles under his pelt. "Vi!" ("I'm serious! Don't think so heroic now, it'll get you killed.")

--
wow, you guys post fast! haha, it takes me forever to go over what i want to post x3

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 31st, 2017 at 03:00 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:14 PM
I'm actually back...

"Dre-Dra Draki-Draco-Dre-Dre." {Heroics? Hm, sounds like your about as Threatening as the Steelix from earlier today....} Drake Replied, Looking up at the Sylveon. "Draki-Dre-Draki!" {But you look like your going to be more of an equal Match, which will be fun!} Drake Added on, like it was an afterthought. "Dra-Daki-De!" {Come Down and Fight!}

(Bump) ( @little-life-light )

Last edited by Akari; October 31st, 2017 at 03:34 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 04:34 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
"Dre-Dra Draki-Draco-Dre-Dre." {Heroics? Hm, sounds like your about as Threatening as the Steelix from earlier today....} Drake Replied, Looking up at the Sylveon. "Draki-Dre-Draki!" {But you look like your going to be more of an equal Match, which will be fun!} Drake Added on, like it was an afterthought. "Dra-Daki-De!" {Come Down and Fight!}

(Bump) ( @little-life-light )

Syl
The sylveon watched her for a moment, his eyes narrowed, before bunching his muscles and leaping to the ground, landing gracefully. "Syl..." ("You've been warned, I'm not holding back.") He growled, his eyes flashing dangerously as he positioned his feelers in preparation. He honestly didn't want to fight the other pokemon, but he was already pissed off from the humans being near him, and this draconeon was starting to get on his nerves.

(so short x-x)

--

i didn't think about putting his stats and stuff on the profile, so here they are~

He's a level 53 (from before with his intense trainer along with all the fighting he does in the woods) so they'll be pretty high

Abilities: Cute Charm; Pixilate

HP:: 200
Attack:: 128
Defense:: 128
Sp.Atk:: 178
Sp.Def:: 200
Speed:: 123
( i used the pokedex and a calculator to figure it out, sorry if it took so long ;-; )

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 31st, 2017, 04:50 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Syl
The sylveon watched her for a moment, his eyes narrowed, before bunching his muscles and leaping to the ground, landing gracefully. "Syl..." ("You've been warned, I'm not holding back.") He growled, his eyes flashing dangerously as he positioned his feelers in preparation. He honestly didn't want to fight the other pokemon, but he was already pissed off from the humans being near him, and this draconeon was starting to get on his nerves.
Drake Smiled. "Dre-Dra" {Took you Long Enough} She Said, Her eyes Glowing Red a bit. Her day had been horribly, from having to Sprint down the WHOLE Mountain, to having to find the Dead Pokémon, and now this. It Really pissed her off, and she going to let it out on him, a Fairy type, who was at least 25 levels above her. But, unfortunately she did not Care, and She Smiled a bit. at this Angle, her claws were Reflecting the Suns' light. [Ba-Bing! Drake Used Dragon Pulse!] Drake Quickly opened her Mouth, and Shot a Beam of Pure Energy at the Sylveon. She Felt a tiny bit of Recoil, although She knew it Wouldn't affect her performance.

(Sorry it took so long, had to load up my Dragon Type Move Index on Bulbapeida... @little-life-light )
Old October 31st, 2017, 04:59 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asriel Dreemurr View Post
(Am I still able to join? And if I can, can I roleplay as Nihilego one of the Ultra Beasts?)
sure!
Old October 31st, 2017, 05:09 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Laslo and Evee looked up, startled as a shriek pierced the night, sending a shiver down her spine. They turned to each other, a look of agreement. Laslo stood up, too excited and scared to clear her plate. She quickly slipped a sweatshirt and a pair of sweat pants, as she held the door open for her Evee. As she stepped out, the cold air hit her like a smack in the face. She looked it the direction the sound had come from, and saw a dense forest. "Really..?" "There of ALL places?" Evee turned to her, smirking a bit, knowing all too well what she meant. "You have me." She chattered back. Not looking back, the two stepped into the forest.
Old October 31st, 2017, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Laslo and Evee looked up, startled as a shriek pierced the night, sending a shiver down her spine. They turned to each other, a look of agreement. Laslo stood up, too excited and scared to clear her plate. She quickly slipped a sweatshirt and a pair of sweat pants, as she held the door open for her Evee. As she stepped out, the cold air hit her like a smack in the face. She looked it the direction the sound had come from, and saw a dense forest. "Really..?" "There of ALL places?" Evee turned to her, smirking a bit, knowing all too well what she meant. "You have me." She chattered back. Not looking back, the two stepped into the forest.
"yes I will take this time to cook food! oh slyvion you don't want any? ok, well who ever want the food can have it I have more comming! Requests are accepted." Then getting up got back to work.Shuckle pull a cd player from his shell then started to play megalovina because of the battle.

Last edited by Rhubarb; October 31st, 2017 at 05:26 PM.