Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Aeolus (Hawkpaw/fur Past...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 11:21 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 11:16 AM
The saddest death in...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 11:14 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Moonraven
Today 11:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:10 AM

Old April 27th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Dungeon Master

Bump Policy: 48 hrs, 24 if urgent
My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: SkyClan {Role-Play}

~Blazingkit~

She woke up from her nest in the nursurey. A thought struck her. Wait... was she six moons now? Yes!! She was! The previous night had been a full moon! Yes! She could be a aprentice! A nagging dbout crept from the back of her mind. Did she want to be a warrior apprentice? She realy didn't want to hurt anyone. Could there be a different path for her? Wait... wasn't there a thing called a medcine cat? But no... She couldn't be one of those, as much as she wanted to. Her leader would never accept her of all cats as a medcine cat apprentice. No... she just had to make the best of being a warrior apprentice. She sighed. As much as she dbouted that she could do it, maibe she could be a medcine cat apprentice. Who knows? Anything could happen in the current of life. It was best to just go with the flow. Then everycat would be happy. Exept... me. She thought sadly. As the moons goed on, her longing had increased. When she was just three moons, she had startied thinking that thought. She had tried to push it to the back of her mind, but it just kept comming.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

Charachters

Oceansong (TC)

Last edited by Courage; April 27th, 2022 at 03:47 PM.
Old April 27th, 2022, 04:01 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

~~Webstar~~

He sighed. The clan needed more medicine cats. They had none. He lept up on the High Tree. "Let all cats old enough to climb, join me beneath the High tree!" He called, watching the cats joining him. "We need a Medicine cat. Now is the time. Our new medicine cat will be Leapinglight!" He called. He looked at Blazingkit. It was time for an apprentice. "Blazekit! It is time for you to be an apprentice. Until you get your full name, you shall be known as Blazingpaw! We need all the help we can get, so you will train to be a medicine cat with your mentor being Leapinglight." He said, turining to him. He lept down and touched their nose. "Meeting dissmised!" He said. He started walking to the medicine den, flicking his tail for the medicine cats follow. "This is your den. The herb store is over there" He said, flicking his tail to another entrence. "I know a few herbs from starclan, so If you need help, Come get me. But other that, you are in the paws of Starclan" He mewed.

@Forestheart Flower @Leafspeaker @Rogueheart @BirdieChirp @Clock Dragonshifter @Amber Shadow @Don't Panic @anyone else i frogot!!

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old April 27th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Dungeon Master

~Blazingpaw~

She padded over to the hightree. This meeting must be for her apprentice ceromony. As Webstar spoke, she got more and more exited. She would be a medcine cat apprentice! Just as she had always wanted to be! She padded into her new den and looked inside. Well first of all they would need new moss. Wow whats that smell? Oh! Plants! That was great! She loved plants!

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

Charachters

Oceansong (TC)
Old April 27th, 2022, 04:27 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestheart Flower View Post
~Blazingkit~

"Yea!! That sounds fun!..." These lessons would probably be warrior lessons. She was having her dbouts about if she wanted to be a warrior. But... what other paths could she take? She didn't want to fight, she didn't realy want to harm any cat. Well, she did want to learn somthing new... well why not? It would be fun!! She thought. @Leafspeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
~~Webstar~~

He sighed. The clan needed more medicine cats. They had none. He lept up on the High Tree. "Let all cats old enough to climb, join me beneath the High tree!" He called, watching the cats joining him. "We need a Medicine cat. Now is the time. Our new medicine cat will be Leapinglight!" He called. He looked at Blazingkit. It was time for an apprentice. "Blazekit! It is time for you to be an apprentice. Until you get your full name, you shall be known as Blazingpaw! We need all the help we can get, so you will train to be a medicine cat with your mentor being Leapinglight." He said, turining to him. He lept down and touched their nose. "Meeting dissmised!" He said. He started walking to the medicine den, flicking his tail for the medicine cats follow. "This is your den. The herb store is over there" He said, flicking his tail to another entrence. "I know a few herbs from starclan, so If you need help, Come get me. But other that, you are in the paws of Starclan" He mewed.

@Forestheart Flower @Leafspeaker @Rogueheart @BirdieChirp @Clock Dragonshifter @Amber Shadow @Don't Panic @anyone else i frogot!!
~~Sharpclaw~~

Sharpclaw smiled, watching the young kit start her new life as the medicine cat apprentice. Good luck, my dear Blazingpaw. The dark ginger tom headed off.

*Leafdapple was not at the meeting, which was not like herself*
Old April 27th, 2022, 07:07 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

{Branchpelt}

The light of the sun bathed his smooth black-and-white coat. His bright gaze glanced around the clearing. What a nice day. he padded through the clearing, his gaze looking at his clanmates and at the leader. He wasn’t really needed for anything, so he just sat on the ground. However, a familiar orange figure padded over to him, carrying a mouse in her jaws. “Hey Branchy!” Emberflare purred, her tail raised as she put down the mouse, lickigg my her lips. ”Whatcha doing over here in the clearing? Let me guess, sun-bathing again?” She asked with a small grin. The black-and-white tom glanced at his friend. “To be in fact, I am not sun-bathing, I am just…relaxing.”

The molly rolled her eyes, “Yeah right, relaxing. Like I’ve heard THAT before-but do you mind if I join you?” Branchpelt just blinked for a couple of times before nodding. “Of course. You’re my friend.” The orange feline beside him sat down, staring up at the sun with him.

(OPEN)

{Halfkit}

The small molly padded around nursery. She wasn’t exactly old enough to become an apprentice yet..but she doubt that she ever would from the constant teasing of the other kits. Why am I so different? Why do they hate me? She had questioned herself this a lot. The small chimera sat alone, her eyes trailing down onto the ground with loneliness.

(Open for somebody to bully her because of her name/color!)

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old April 27th, 2022, 07:17 PM
Dungeon Master

~Blazingpaw~

She padded over to Branchpelt. "Hi Branchpelt!" She said.

It was a cool day, not to hot not too cold. A chill wind blew through the Skyclan camp. She guessed from the clouds that a storm might be on its way. The sun was shining currently but sometimes clouds covered the sun momentarily.

She hadn't had her first training seesion yet but she was exided for it. Would it be on herbs? Or would it just be exploring the territory like the warrior apprentices? She wondered exitedly. @Berd [sorry if im inturupting anything!]

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

Charachters

Oceansong (TC)
Old April 27th, 2022, 07:31 PM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

@Bean_The_Cat
Heartkit whished she knew how to climb, so she walked out of camp and went into the forest looking for the right tree

Archer, Jeweler,

I have changed a bit and am now working on new threads

weekdays-50% weekends-15%

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.
Old April 27th, 2022, 08:24 PM
Dungeon Master

~Blazingpaw~

She spotted Heartkit walk out of camp and ran after her. "Anddd what are you doing out of camp Heartkit?" She asked. "You know it is against the warrior code for kits to be out of camp and thats for a good reason. If you want I can show you some herbs, but if not you still need to get back in camp. Youl be able to get out of camp as a apprentice soon enough." She hoped Heartkit wouldn't argue. Blazingpaw didn't like arguing. @Amber Shadow [sorry if im inturupting anything!]

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

Charachters

Oceansong (TC)
Old April 28th, 2022, 07:51 AM
Cat Luver

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogueheart View Post
Leapinglight nodded at Scarheart, "hi..."
turning to Spiritheart "there's not much to tell except that i like to Garden and my sister is Fernshade, she's more interesting then me..."
Spiritheart smiled. she then heard a meeting.
((AFTER THE MEETING))
"Wow! Congrats Leaping!" She said to the tom
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)
Old April 28th, 2022, 08:16 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
~~Webstar~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestheart Flower View Post
~Blazingpaw~

She padded over to the hightree. This meeting must be for her apprentice ceromony. As Webstar spoke, she got more and more exited. She would be a medcine cat apprentice! Just as she had always wanted to be! She padded into her new den and looked inside. Well first of all they would need new moss. Wow whats that smell? Oh! Plants! That was great! She loved plants!
Leapinglight nodded and followed the leader and his apprentice to the new den. wow he couldn't believe it! he was the medicine cat!

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn