WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:09 PM

Old February 11th, 2020, 06:02 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: The Waterbarn

Wolfglare, albeit a little late, padded into the Waterbarn, ears flat against his head as he moved to sit near the back, so he wouldn't disturb what was already going on. Everyone seemed to be looking expectantly at Icestar, so the tom did the same, ears perking to listen to what his leader had to say. He could see a couple of new faces had popped up, and he only hoped they wouldn't pose much of a problem. He would be that Icestar felt similar in those regards.
He remained silent as he sat, if Icestar noted his tardiness he would speak, but he knew it was better to give her the chance to continue without interruption if she so wished.

@Casper

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 12th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Grizzlypaw growled. "Thanks that makes me feel so much better," she mewed sarcastically. Going more deep into the barn stepping on some rotten, old hay straws it crunched underneath her paws. A thinly strand scent of mouse passed through her nostrils and she quickly split away from Cavehowl to find the lil' thing. Orange eyes wide like twin moons, she was on high alert for any squeak sounds or signs of rat droppings on the ground. If there's any, she'll definitely get the hell out of here! Sniffing low while flashing up to see what's ahead her eyes finally settle down on a small morsel crawling around. Instantly going into hunting stance from afar, she took one paw forward and decided to dash-pounce smacking down the prey before it can scurry away. Stunning it, a swift crack to the neck with her teeth she ended it's life. The smokey tabby carried the mouse firmly in her jaws then headed straight out without looking back to see if Cavehowl was behind. No matter at this point. Time was ticking and she didn't have time to stick around on waiting. "I'll go ahead first. Meet you back at camp," she called out before disappearing behind the bushes.
Cavehowl sighs she had went ahead and did a bit more hunting at the waterbarn before she ran after the young cat with mice in her mouth carrying the dead mice by the tails and she stopped when she got back to camp
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up
Old February 12th, 2020, 10:43 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Undertaker @Moonraven @RedHead @CheetahPelt @BILL. @CheetahPelt @SilentLamb

"Nice to finally see you, Wolfglare," Icestar spoke sarcastically as the tardy warrior finally entered. "I've given up on Dawnflight. If she's this late, she clearly wasn't interested. Now onto more important matters."

"As I'm sure the sharpest among you have gathered, I have ulterior motives for my alliance with Flintstar. That useless creature may think that we're mutuals, but we are simply using him to gain insights on his clan. If all goes according to my plan, ShadowClan will gain full control of ThunderClan, and we will effectively act as one clan split between two camps. ThunderClan is weak and hungry. You all saw that puny patrol they sent to help us with the raid. If that's the extent of their battle-fit warriors, then we should have no problems seizing control."

She paused to let the news sink in and welcome any feedback.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 12th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Casper
Dawnstripe's tail twitched back and forth as she tried to think about anything other than the idiotic pair of cats complaining to each other. Her amber eyes flickered from her front paws and over to the entrance as her mother finally entered and the senseless bickering was put on hold. She cocked her head to the side, troubled as the leader revealed her grand scheme and the reasoning for keeping those worthless treehuggers around. She honestly didn't like it, what in the world was Icestar hoping to accomplish by putting her paw up Flintstar's butt and making him do a jiggy? Yes, it was devious and cunning, but Dawnstripe wasn't able to see the whole picture. Was she hoping to challenge Lionstar with Flintstar's ragtag team? Take over the whole forest? What was their end goal? She didn't get it and even if she did she wouldn't like it. As much as she would have liked to get more info or speak against Icestar, recalling the last time she tried, she decided to let her mother bask in her schemes even if she felt they were rather dumb.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; February 12th, 2020 at 01:08 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 11:55 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thunderhowl twitched his ears, glancing over at the others before he spoke. "And what would be the purpose of seizin' control, Icestar? ThunderClan might be weak, but that ain't a reason to put them under one Clan's authority."

It felt too close to what he experienced all those moons ago: an unnecessary abuse of power, and the thought made his fur bristle.

[ @Casper, @Moonraven ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 12th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post

"Nice to finally see you, Wolfglare," Icestar spoke sarcastically as the tardy warrior finally entered. "I've given up on Dawnflight. If she's this late, she clearly wasn't interested. Now onto more important matters."

"As I'm sure the sharpest among you have gathered, I have ulterior motives for my alliance with Flintstar. That useless creature may think that we're mutuals, but we are simply using him to gain insights on his clan. If all goes according to my plan, ShadowClan will gain full control of ThunderClan, and we will effectively act as one clan split between two camps. ThunderClan is weak and hungry. You all saw that puny patrol they sent to help us with the raid. If that's the extent of their battle-fit warriors, then we should have no problems seizing control."

She paused to let the news sink in and welcome any feedback.
Quailears paused for a moment letting her plan sink in. This didn't seem right to him. He flattened his ears, and frowned slightly. "Is this against the warrior code?" He asked. He knew the leader's word was the code, but it was also against it to run off any of the clans. But this wasn't running off any of the clans....

---

Yewbranch nodded. "Great idea Icestar!" He meowed, eyes bright. "We are the best clan! The strongest too!" His visage was a light with a wild grin.
Old February 12th, 2020, 02:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"It ain't against the warrior code." Thunderhowl glanced over at Quailears as he spoke. "But this ain't an action to be taken lightly. Takeovers ain't a joke--" part of this was directed at Yewbranch, the blind 'yes-tom.' "All the Clans have gone through take-overs before. They were the darkest days of Clan history, and caution should be exercised to ensure the same trap ain't sprung. By takin' control of ThunderClan, we'd be effectively changing the shape of the Clans as we know it... it ain't like SkyClan, this isn't a willin' merge."

[ @CheetahPelt ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 12th, 2020, 03:25 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

"Ever so vigilant, all of you," Icestar glanced from cat to cat, a bit miffed that she hadn't immediately received unanimous acceptance of her plan.
"You see, Thunderhowl, if things go smoothly, it very well could be a willing merge. Flintstar needs our help, far more than we need his. I feel as if it wouldn't be difficult to convince him to join forces with me on his own volition. Even if Flintstar disagrees, his clan is suffering under his rule. That's an indisputable fact. If we merged, there would be more prey for both clans, better organization of patrols, and overall more competent leadership. His warriors would be ridiculous to refuse. That would be the point where we resort to taking it by force, and fighting Flintstar into sumission.

And of course, I would be stationing some of my own warriors there afterwards to help lead ThunderClan in the right direction. Only the most dedicated of my shadow council."
She added the last bit to possibly sway any power-hungry thoughts within the group. A chance at greatness, leading beside herself and Beastspark. Truly an honor.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 12th, 2020, 03:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Casper
Hearing her plans and everyone's thoughts . Cherrymist just gave a smile as she heard the whole thing . Eyes sparking with a flick of her ears " if we could do this with thunderclan , could we possibly do it with that good for nothing windclan??? Or would that be too risky? " . She didn't hate the plan at all . Ass-kissing aside she loved it . She did like the idea of power....

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 12th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Casper @SilentLamb

Beastspark listened intently as Icestar spoke about her ideas. Her plans to merge with Thunderclan had him a little concerned until she elaborated. A bigger clan meant more work, however, it also meant more territory and prey plus a stronger clan all around. If they could avoid what happened with Riverclan again and it meant that Shadowclan was safe he was all for the idea. Flintstar seemed like a push over as a leader anyway. He did like Thunderclan's new deputy, she was a little weird but seemed to know how to handle her clanmates. "I like the idea." He said supportively, looking over to Cherrymist as she asked about WindClan. Beastspark wasn't sure about that clan. Their new leader looked like she had a head on her shoulders. She was a little strange though. Even so her clanmates were all skin and bones. He didn't see the point in bringing in a half dead clan along side them. "WindClan's probably going to die out itself. I feel like we'd be wasting our time with them." The deputy replied honestly. They should focus on ThinderClan and then see where it goes with WindClan.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 12th, 2020 at 03:55 PM.