Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2021, 05:06 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Shadowclan Training Refresh

With a noticeable look of depression and annoyance on his face, Shadefrost gave a quick glance over towards Troutclaw in order to study his opponent better. @shaded shadow

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 3rd, 2021, 05:17 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Bright blue eyes met blue and Sootshadow blinked warmly at the molly.

They looked completely opposite, Sootshadow being nightly dark and Sheepglow being a brilliant white, their scuffle would look like a battle of good against evil.

In a clan full of anger and hate these two cats seemed like the rarities, funny how fate brought them to fight against one another.

Sootshadow sized up the warrior in front of him, hoping to make an assessment of her fighting style but all that he could find is that the little white cat was cute.

All right doll, let start.”

Sootshadow dropped to a crouch and slowly started to circle his opponent, looking for openings. Keeping his claw sheathed he pounced, aiming to push Sheepglow backwards to unbalance her. If he managed to do that he would then jump on her back and pin her down

~Sheepglow~
Sheepglows ears had perked at what Sootshadow called her. ‘Doll?’ that was a odd name, something completely unexpected.
Taking a deep breath Sheepglow watched as Sootshadow circled her, her heart seeming to be heard in her ears as she awaited for his move. She couldn’t be sure of what this tom was going to do, so, she bunched her muscles, preparing for anything. When he pounced towards her Sheepglow shot out away from his outstretched paws, though he could grab onto her tail.
Flipping around to face him, Sheepglow aimed a swipe at Sootshadows head. Her claws were sheathed, silently praying that none of the other cats or Sootshadow himself would draw blood.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; August 3rd, 2021 at 05:17 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 05:37 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

(@MooingPanda)

Batsong sighed and stood up, looking around for his sparring partner. Giving up after merely scanning the area and knowing he doesn't even know who it is that he's supposed to spar with, he sits down and grooms himself and sees if any lone cat is left without a sparring partner and assume that's his partner. Unless if his partner actually knows what he looks like and comes up to him first which might be a slightly more likely situation. Then again, not many ShadowClan cats care to know each other unless it's convenient. Oh well, he'll just have to see.

Last edited by ~Sayonara~; August 3rd, 2021 at 05:38 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 06:02 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
@Jay. @feather lily (Just in case u wanted to see her thoughts on his pairing^^)

Adderflower narrowed her eyes as she heard that Frogfang was paired up with Dapplecloud. That would be interesting, she wished she could watch. From what Frogfang had told her, feelings were still raw between the ex-mates. To be honest she had hoped to spar with Frogfang, use this as another attempt to get closer to the tom without being obvious.

Oh well, Cedarsong would do. She was ready to dip her claws and draw blood, something she would have had to hold back on if she fought Frogfang.

The red and black molly got to her feet, and glared across the cats by her.

Who even was cedarsong? Clearly someone unimportant since Adderflower had never heard of them.

A dark smile crept across her face as her claw unsheathed and dig into the ground.

If this warrior was not important and less known then perhaps Adderflower could inflict more damage and not get punished? Hmmm.

Cedarsong show yourself!” Adderflower growled as she began to circle the group, looking for her opponent.

Oh stars not Adderflower. They had
heard a bit about her and she had a
reputation for- um being a bit violent.

As Cedarsong tilted their head, they heard
their name being screeched. "I'm- I'm over here."

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||
Old August 3rd, 2021, 06:57 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Of course the weak fool Stemhop wouldnt really manage to make shadowclan stronger with this training session, his theory about the weak was ever proven right. He let out a sharp scoff at the claws in rule, shadowclan always sparred with claws out it made them strong and ensured the warriors would be dedicated to avoiding blows, this was pathetic soft hearted drivel. He let out another scoff scornfull and spitting at the news he was paired with the cripple himself to learn how to fight like that quarter cat. It'd be useless skill to learn, Redshrike wasnt like this cat and would sooner die then loose a leg and be a crippled weakling like her. Besides he has actual skill, no enemy would land such a blow on him. This would be nothing but annoying...... Except..... Blows could be painful even without claws or fangs if you were strong enough and he was more then strong enough. A sadistic grin curled on his muzzle as he dropped into a battle crouch slinking over to Stemhop as he prepared to lunge at her with the slightest inclination she noticed him. Redshrike would leave her bruised and in pain with no break to her pitiful rules.

@Zesty Mango
Old August 3rd, 2021, 07:04 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egasl View Post
==> Clovernose <==
Clovernose shook with fright. He was paired with Fiercefire. Clovernose had heard that he was one of the fiercest fighters in the clan, hence the name. Clovernose began to back out of the clearing hoping he wasn’t seen.

@Bramblefire01
Fiercefire began stalking towards his opponent. He could tell immediatly Clovernose was a coward. Leaping at the other tom, he attempted to throw him into a grapple.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 3rd, 2021, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Sheepglow~
Sheepglows ears had perked at what Sootshadow called her. ‘Doll?’ that was a odd name, something completely unexpected.
Taking a deep breath Sheepglow watched as Sootshadow circled her, her heart seeming to be heard in her ears as she awaited for his move. She couldn’t be sure of what this tom was going to do, so, she bunched her muscles, preparing for anything. When he pounced towards her Sheepglow shot out away from his outstretched paws, though he could grab onto her tail.
Flipping around to face him, Sheepglow aimed a swipe at Sootshadows head. Her claws were sheathed, silently praying that none of the other cats or Sootshadow himself would draw blood.

Sootshadow’s paws grazed across Sheepglow’s tail, his paws slamming down on the earth where her body had been.

The tiny molly was fast!

His eyes narrowed as he ducked the attempted swiped, darting his face away as her paw caught the edge of his ears. Her claws were also sheathed, thank starclan. Sootshadow was not in the mood to have any nicks in his ears.

The black tom dropped low and darted forward, trying to slither under his opponent’s belly. He planed to twist under her and then use his hind legs to throw her into the air, if he managed contact between his paws and her stomach.

Only issue that weighed in the back of his head was the molly’s height. He hopped he actually managed to get under her

on hiatus due to personal reasons .
Old August 3rd, 2021, 07:29 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
With a noticeable look of depression and annoyance on his face, Shadefrost gave a quick glance over towards Troutclaw in order to study his opponent better.
troutclaw took a step toward shadefrost deciding what to do then leaped at him planing to land on him and pin him down unless the tom moved out of the way fast enough
@Rimuru Black
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old August 3rd, 2021, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay. View Post

Oh stars not Adderflower. They had
heard a bit about her and she had a
reputation for- um being a bit violent.

As Cedarsong tilted their head, they heard
their name being screeched. "I'm- I'm over here."

Adderflower spotted her target and her sadistic grin grew wider.

This cat had stummered, for Starclan’s sake. They hadn’t even started yet but it was clear that the other warrior was intimidated by having her as a partner.

Oh this was going to be easy.

Adderflower weaved her way towards Cedarsong, her movements fast and fluid as she stalked up to them.

Pleasure to meet you,” she cooed in a sickly sweet voice as she placed herself at an uncomfortable close distance to the other warrior.

This cat was smaller and Adderflower has a surge of dominance flicker over her pelt as she gazed down at them.

Shall we get started?” She breathed, her eyes widening.

With the only warning being the sound of her claw unsheathed, Adderflower lunged forward, throwing her opponent onto her back, her paws raised to swipe at the other warriors face

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; August 3rd, 2021 at 07:32 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 07:37 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Quote:

Sootshadow’s paws grazed across Sheepglow’s tail, his paws slamming down on the earth where her body had been.

The tiny molly was fast!

His eyes narrowed as he ducked the attempted swiped, darting his face away as her paw caught the edge of his ears. Her claws were also sheathed, thank starclan. Sootshadow was not in the mood to have any nicks in his ears.

The black tom dropped low and darted forward, trying to slither under his opponent’s belly. He planed to twist under her and then use his hind legs to throw her into the air, if he managed contact between his paws and her stomach.

Only issue that weighed in the back of his head was the molly’s height. He hopped he actually managed to get under her

~Sheepglow~
She had done it! Well, narrowly done it. Feeling his paws graze her tail had given Sheepglow quite a start, thinking he was about to pin her short tail down, she swept it away, causing the more curler parts to collect dirt. Letting out a soft groan, she knew she’d have to clean that later.
When her paw missed Sootshadow, Sheepglow had let out a gentle sigh. Not having expected the tom to try to shoot under her however, she didn’t have enough time to react.
Feeling the blow connect with her underbelly, she was sent up into the air. Shock echoed in her mind as she extended her legs to land. Once she was back on the ground, Sheepglow swung her head around to look back at Sootshadow, a bit of amusement shimmered in her eyes.
It took Sheepglow a few moments to regain her balance this time, leaving her quite vulnerable until she was able to dig her claws into the ground. Sheepglow took off towards Sootshadow, dust being thrown up behind her as all thoughts of grace were thrown to the wind. Using her hind legs, Sheepglow launched herself forward and extended her paws, trying to shove into the tom.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Closed Thread