Today 05:10 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:40 AM

Old November 10th, 2016, 04:25 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Rose waved her tail at Blade with a small smile before she noticed a large siamese strolling down the street, his icy blue eyes scanning the twoleg dens in disgust. The kitten stared at the tom in wonder, "I think that's him.." She whispered to Fria, but she didn't take her eyes off of the stranger.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:33 PM
a lonely nobody

Fria purred. "Thanks, glad you like it!" She padded over to the little flap she used to get in and out of the den. "Inside is where you can sleep, in my best, unless you'd rather sleep out here!" She wasn't sure where Rose had come from, but hoped one of those options would suit the kit. While showing Rose, Fria caught a faint wiff of a familiar scent on the breeze, and saw him through the fence. She felt her heart speed up a tad bit. That's Blade... what's he doing here? Oh, why am I asking that; he can be here any time he wants! But she did not dare say anything, for the fear the wrong things would come out was too great.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 10th, 2016 at 04:36 PM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:49 PM

"Fria? Are you alright?" Rose asked quietly, her eyes filled with confusion. The kit heard footsteps and turned to see the Siamese hop over the fence and run over to Rose, his icy eyes filled with joy. "Rose, you're alright!" Rose nuzzled her father happily, a wide smile on her face.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:54 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Blade saw that it was Fria and he padded over, though his heart sped up. He reached the fence, nearly turning around and running off, but for once he kept his nerves and jumped on to the fence. He looked down to see that she was with a small kit. "Who's this?" He asked, his dark amber gaze flickering between the kit and Fria uncertainly, but with a hint of curiosity. He shifted uncomfortably from his place on the fence, then, with a surprised grunt, he fell backwards off the fence. He wasn't hurt physically, though his pride was wounded. Why do I have to be so clumsy? he wondered, sighing. The big tabby leaped back on to the fence, making sure to dig his claws in this time.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:58 PM
a lonely nobody

Fria murrowed happily. "This is Rose. I saved her from a monster, and I'm keeping her here until her family comes. Which... I guess is right now!" She didn't mind Blade's clumsiness, for she knew she could be just as bad. He's so kind, and funny... oh, thank goodness Maplefur isn't here now! She looked at Blade and she felt slightly dizzy. There was something about this Tom, something... different in him she knew she wouldn't find in any other cat. I want it so bad... but what if he rejects me?

Old November 10th, 2016, 05:21 PM

Rose smiled as she watched Fria and Blade then turned back to her father, desperately hoping that he would speak again. I haven't seen him in forever, his voice has changed..
The tom gave Fria a respectful nod, "Thank you for saving her, but we must leave now. Rose, you may still visit them if you'd like, and of course if they're alright with it." He told her, his once bright eyes were dull again as he studied his daughter.
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:27 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Rose smiled as she watched Fria and Blade then turned back to her father, desperately hoping that he would speak again. I haven't seen him in forever, his voice has changed..
The tom gave Fria a respectful nod, "Thank you for saving her, but we must leave now. Rose, you may still visit them if you'd like, and of course if they're alright with it." He told her, his once bright eyes were dull again as he studied his daughter.
Fria smiled down at the kit. "Of course you can come visit! Any time you like, feel free to come over here!" She'd grown a liking to Rose, and was actually slightly sad she had to leave. I'll miss her. She's such a fun kit... "I hope you like your new home!" She meowed, keeping the tone light. She turned to Rose's father. "You're very lucky to have her as a kit. She's very special." Fria glanced at Blade, hoping he'd agree. Maybe he hasn't known her as long as me - even though I haven't really known her that long - but hopefully he'll agree!

Old November 10th, 2016, 05:40 PM

Timber nodded, "Indeed I am. Let's go Rose." The tom gave Fria a small smile then turned, hopped over the fence and ran down the street. Rose flicked her tail in Blade's direction then purred, "Bye Fria." The kit turned and hopped over the fence, running as fast as she could so she didn't lose sight of her father.
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:59 PM
a lonely nobody

"Bye! Take care!" Fria called as Rose and Timber walked away. "She's such a nice kit..." She murmured to Blade. "Don't ya think?" She was still shy around the tom, as her feelings for him slowly developed, but she tried not to show it. You don't know if he likes you yet. Just give it time... He'll come around...

Old November 10th, 2016, 07:54 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

"I hope you come soon!" Blade called to Rose, his voice cheerful, but with a slight hint of confusion. He turned to Fria then jumped down, barely keeping from falling over. "I thought we're supposed to always land on our paws." He joked, wobbling as he tried to stay upright. He got it and sat down, then gave his chest fur a few embarrassed licks. What if she doesn't like me? He wondered. He wanted to ask her, but was too scared that she'd reject him. Blade scuffled his s in the dirt for a moment. "She seems nice." He said. "So... How've you been?" Blade added quietly,his fur feeling too warm.