Old June 20th, 2022, 08:18 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
Laurelpaw
What in the name of StarClan was he babbling about? Confusion spread clearly across her face as she looked at the apprentice across from her. After a moment, she peered closer as if looking for something. "Do you... do you have cotton fluff for brains? Why would my Clan kick my mentor out for being active? She is more active than your entire Clan, I'll bet, dung face."

Stars, this cat was irritating, but Laurelpaw simply snickered. "Oh yeah, until she dies or goes missing and you have yet another leader the next gathering. You must've left your brain up in a tree before coming here, fluff tail. How about you run and preach about how ThunderClan isn't a coward to the ocean, hmm?"

Annoyed, the black and white apprentice gave an eye roll and a huff. This conversation was actually going nowhere, so Laurelpaw got to her paws. "Have fun not becoming a warrior, Cowardpaw." And with that the apprentice trotted off, tail held high in the air.

[ @Breezestarfire - and Laurelpaw has left!]
stormpaw walked away and sat at a different place, pfft cowardpaw im stormpaw not cowardpaw ther med cat is cowpaw so is he a med cat app or a med cat, he thought
Stormpaw, male ,he/him post 15

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 20th, 2022, 09:41 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It seemed Sparrowflight had only just managed to find a comfortable spot to sit when a rather large tom followed her up onto the rocks. Stars above, he was a bit of a big one wasn't he? Tilting her head towards him in a respectful greeting, she nodded in assent to his question.

"Indeed I am. It's a pleasure to meet you Cinderblaze," she stated cordially, giving him a once over in return as he began to speak. Other than having a bit of a prideful tone this cat seemed decently levelheaded for Shadowclan, but they had only spoken a few lines between each other so Sparrowflight would refrain from passing any concrete judgement just yet. "Cinderstar was definitely the best choice for leader, as far as I'm concerned. She has done exceptionally well so far in pulling Thunderclan back up."

Wait, did he just say that he wasn't surprised that she was made deputy??? Did many cats outside of her clan know about her identity???

Not entirely sure how to take that, the younger deputy forced a smile onto her muzzle with a short hum.

"Deputy duties certainly are a pawful, but nothing I can't handle," she stated firmly. It wouldn't do to have Shadowclan of all clans thinking that Thunderclan's leadership wasn't up to the task of leading. "How are things in Shadowclan? Prey running well?"

@starry

Old June 20th, 2022, 10:52 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Thrushfur - He/Him - Thunderclan - Pale brown tom with blue eyes.

Thrushfur rushed in through entering the gathering place, weaving through the cats sitting near his clanmates. He sat straightening his back in order to look pleasant in front of the other clans. His blue shining eyes widened staring upon the three leaders who have arrived with their clan. He twitched his whiskers tilting his head looking around the gathered cats trying to spot one specific pelt.

He frowned seeing that Weaselpaw was nowhere to be found. I should have woken him up for Starclan's sake! Thrushfur wanted to bang his head on a tree for being so mousebrained. Knowing that the apprentice was probably snoring in his cozy bed right now. Though it was his duty to teach an apprentice to be a future warrior. He gritted his teeth his fur bristling. Then it relaxed knowing being angry at himself won't do anything to solve the problem. He could only pray for Weaselpaw to wake and gather around to see his first gathering. He silently congratulated Cinderstar for getting granted her nine lives by Starclan.

Meanwhile he would pay attention and tell Weaselpaw all about the gathering if he would not arrive. He curled his tail around his paws as he yawned lowly. Patiently waiting for the last clan to arrive and get the gathering started in one peace.

@fernmass

[ OPEN, just quote to rp with my character ]

Last edited by Eaglet; June 20th, 2022 at 10:56 AM.
Old June 20th, 2022, 11:02 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Laurelpaw
After having left Smokepaw, Laurelpaw took notice of what appeared to be two kits arguing in the middle of the gathering. Tossing insults left and right, her eyes went wide as her mouth formed a little 'o' - but it was not in shock, more so appreciation. This would definitely spice the gathering up!

Bounding forward on her paws, she skidded to a halt, uncaring that sand flung itself everywhere (and perhaps even onto the two cats). "Woah! I didn't know they allowed kits into the gathering?? Is this your first time out of camp, you two?" Her tone was exaggerated and obviously mocking both of the warriors as a smirk drew itself upon her face. Her tail tip flicked back and forth as she moved her gaze between the ShadowClan and ThunderClan warrior.

"Man, your leaders must be so proud of you for acting like true warriors." Yet more sarcasm dripped heavy in her tone as Laurelpaw chuckled, taking a seat and watching the two warriors. Would it come down to blows? That would surely get them sent home from the gathering - and if not, then Laurelpaw was simply here to add fuel to the fire.

[ @Paramore @MaryTheCrow - I couldn't help but toss Laurelpaw in, she would want to join in on the drama ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 20th, 2022, 11:31 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Skyleaf entered the clearing, blue eyes sparkling with interest as she saw two new faces on the seastones. Cindersky and Sparrowflight, if she recalled correctly. She smiled, glad that ThunderClan had their leadership situation settled. Now, I’m sure all of the clans can thrive. Ah, cats were socializing, a beautiful sight. She enjoyed watching the clans have friendly interactions with each other... and it seemed Laurelpaw wouldn’t agree with that if Skyleaf asked. Sighing, she drew closer, hoping everything calmed down before she needed to step in. Finally the argument stopped, and she took a deep inhale of relief.

“Laurelpaw-” she started, before realizing her apprentice was causing trouble again. Ears twitching, Skyleaf made her way over. “Laurelpaw,” she mewed again. “That’s not how we address others.” Despite the words she spoke, her tone wasn’t stern. She was not like that. “Come, sit with me, alright? Let’s leave this scene.” If Laurelpaw would listen... that was questionable. However, Skyleaf hoped being relatively soft would help the young molly listen. She couldn’t help but cast a hostile glance at the ThunderClan and ShadowClan warriors. There’s really no need to fight.

@marni

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 20th, 2022, 03:53 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
Laurelpaw
After having left Smokepaw, Laurelpaw took notice of what appeared to be two kits arguing in the middle of the gathering. Tossing insults left and right, her eyes went wide as her mouth formed a little 'o' - but it was not in shock, more so appreciation. This would definitely spice the gathering up!

Bounding forward on her paws, she skidded to a halt, uncaring that sand flung itself everywhere (and perhaps even onto the two cats). "Woah! I didn't know they allowed kits into the gathering?? Is this your first time out of camp, you two?" Her tone was exaggerated and obviously mocking both of the warriors as a smirk drew itself upon her face. Her tail tip flicked back and forth as she moved her gaze between the ShadowClan and ThunderClan warrior.

"Man, your leaders must be so proud of you for acting like true warriors." Yet more sarcasm dripped heavy in her tone as Laurelpaw chuckled, taking a seat and watching the two warriors. Would it come down to blows? That would surely get them sent home from the gathering - and if not, then Laurelpaw was simply here to add fuel to the fire.

[ @Paramore @MaryTheCrow - I couldn't help but toss Laurelpaw in, she would want to join in on the drama ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Skyleaf entered the clearing, blue eyes sparkling with interest as she saw two new faces on the seastones. Cindersky and Sparrowflight, if she recalled correctly. She smiled, glad that ThunderClan had their leadership situation settled. Now, I’m sure all of the clans can thrive. Ah, cats were socializing, a beautiful sight. She enjoyed watching the clans have friendly interactions with each other... and it seemed Laurelpaw wouldn’t agree with that if Skyleaf asked. Sighing, she drew closer, hoping everything calmed down before she needed to step in. Finally the argument stopped, and she took a deep inhale of relief.

“Laurelpaw-” she started, before realizing her apprentice was causing trouble again. Ears twitching, Skyleaf made her way over. “Laurelpaw,” she mewed again. “That’s not how we address others.” Despite the words she spoke, her tone wasn’t stern. She was not like that. “Come, sit with me, alright? Let’s leave this scene.” If Laurelpaw would listen... that was questionable. However, Skyleaf hoped being relatively soft would help the young molly listen. She couldn’t help but cast a hostile glance at the ThunderClan and ShadowClan warriors. There’s really no need to fight.

@marni
Rushingheart |SHADOWCLAN|
: Dense Tortie With Cream Points and Brown Paws,Red Tail and Dapples litter Rushinghearts pelt :
:Any Pronouns:

Oh my freaking god! Can I never catch a break from assholes,Now 2 windclanners- the warrior (the mature one) is taking the baby away. Rushingheart turned slowly to look at the apprentice that had just flung sand everywhere- Control yourself Rushing-I’m surprised yours is still alive. Since you guys stole our territory after all,but hey. At least we can aren’t smoke breathers like Forestfireclan. Shadowclan has higher priorities than a Bunny and A Smokebreather. God why are you all assholes. God damn-
Thank you for controlling your child apprentice- ” It looked blankly at Skyleaf,offering a slight glance at Laurelpaw as he padded away. Damn Smoke breathers Rushingheart would rather not get in trouble with Cinderblaze,Let alone Dawnstar,she knew the power the leader held.

{Rushingheart has Left and Relocated To A different section Of The Crowd If Shadowclanners}

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old June 20th, 2022, 04:00 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Laurelpaw
As she wait waiting for a response from the two cats, Laurelpaw heard pawsteps come up behind her. Skyleaf. Oh, so that wasn't how others were addressed? She could've been fooled with how many WindClanners she'd heard speak ill of ShadowClan. "I am perfectly fine where I am, thanks. Isn't that what a gathering is suppose to be? Getting to know the other Clans?" She tossed her mentor a pointed look before rolling her eyes.

A... what did he call her? Looking back towards the ShadowClan warrior, Laurelpaw let out a smirk, then a laugh. "Yeah, I must be the child says the cat who's walking away! Go back to the nursery, you overgrown kitten." Another bought of laughter shook her as she got to her paw, padding after the tom a bit. "And for your information, I'm not a kit. I'm an apprentice - and apparently one who can handle heat better than you, dirt face." There. That ought to be good.

Satisfied with her remarks, she turned to look at Skyleaf with a raised brow. "Was that better for you?" Another short snicker as Laurelpaw padded away from the situation, tail flicking two and fro.

[ @Paramore @starry - Laurelpaw has left ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 20th, 2022, 04:39 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Copperfire -
He/Him
Copperfire opened his mouth to make another retort before being interrupted by an apprentice. Laurelpaw, if he remembered correctly, - a WindClan apprentice. Being called a kit was... surprising, funny too. It cut off his tunnel vision and left him slightly dumbfounded. She was quickly joined by her mentor. The ShadowClan warrior spat some angry words before leaving, causing the red tabby to huff a small laugh. "They sure got fired up, didn't they? Shouldn't have started a fight they couldn't win," he mused to himself.

That left him with the WindClan cats. The apprentice was an innocent party in his eyes, It seems like her first gathering which means she's basically still a kit. Still naive and still funny in a way only kits can be. The warrior, however... "Apologies for disrupting you, I just had an obligation to defend my clan's honor. If there's nothing more to say I'll be out of your fur now," he replied swiftly. With the main problem out of the way, his fighting spirit had died down. Copperfire had no interest in upsetting her since she was keeping her nose out of his business and trying to keep her apprentice's nose out of it too. With that, he turns away and attempts to find another spot to sit at. And here he thought that he'd found a nice quiet spot, it just had to be ruined, hadn't it? Whatever, it wasn't his fault.

[ @Paramore @marni @starry Copperfire has left. Also, so many people responded and I was out that day nooo my cool responses, gone with the wind!]

Last edited by MaryTheCrow; June 21st, 2022 at 02:15 AM.
Old June 20th, 2022, 05:42 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake padded to the Gathering place with the rest of her Clan. ShadowClan had been the first to arrive, but now ThunderClan and WindClan were here. It was interesting how fast the other two Clans had arrived - sure, most Clans didn't take their sweet time arriving, but they had gotten here considerably fast. The dark brown tabby walked across the sand, heading toward the Seastones, where the medicine cats and deputies usually gathered. From what she knew, medicine cats and deputies stuck to their own separate groups; it's just that they were in the same place. Ivysnake scanned the base of the Seastones. Cinderblaze, ShadowClan's new deputy, hadn't taken any time in getting there. There was another cat sitting there, too - a tan she-cat with a brown tail and paws. Ivysnake knew that she was from ThunderClan, and it took her a moment to remember her name as Sparrowflight.

Has ThunderClan finally gotten itself together? Ivysnake wondered, trying to suppress an eye roll. Curiously, she glanced up at the Seastones. Dawnstar and Twilightstar were there. Even though Ivysnake would always resent the lilac-gray she-cat for taking one of Dawnstar's lives, she also had to respect her for her strength. Dawnstar was a formidable opponent, yet Twilightstar had managed to take a life from her. WindClan might've been weak bunnies in the past, but now they had proven themselves to be a true Clan. As for ThunderClan, they had been pathetic, frog-brained, and weak when Ivysnake had last seen them. The medicine cat apprentice glanced up, noticing Cindersky as well. She'd caused quite a fuss last Gathering when she'd tried to sit up there. Had she finally become a true leader? A better question was: if she had, how long would she last?

Ivysnake turned away from the ThunderClan cat on the rock and headed over to where the medicine cats normally sat. Only one other was there: Rosepaw. The marbled brown tabby's mentor, Sundust, didn't seem to be with her yet. Cowpaw hadn't shown his face - neither had Fallownose, apparently. Ivysnake was sure that they'd be here soon. Also, RiverClan still had to arrive, so that was something. The black-striped she-cat sat down, tucking her tail over her slender paws; then she turned toward Rosepaw. Ivysnake didn't give a rat's tail about how other cats were doing unless it was important to her, Dawnstar, and/or ShadowClan, but since this was a Gathering, she figured that she might as well make a bit of conversation.

"Hello," Ivysnake meowed coolly, her tone neutral as she fixed her sharp amber gaze on the younger medicine cat apprentice. "You're Rosepaw." It wasn't a question; of course it wasn't. How would Ivysnake not know Rosepaw's name? She'd spent plenty of time in ThunderClan. "Does ThunderClan finally have a leader and a deputy? I see Cindersky on the Great Rock, and Sparrowflight is sitting with Cinderblaze." Ivysnake's eyes narrowed slightly as she said this, and her tone held a sort of scorn in its undertones.

@Shade.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; June 21st, 2022 at 06:57 AM.
Old June 20th, 2022, 11:12 PM
eternally tired

Skystar padded under the light of the full moon to the gathering. it was certainly a chilly and even gloomy night. The light rain provided a soothing sound as opposed to the yelling he had grown all too accustomed to. The sound of wet dirt under skystar's paws irked him slightly as the sound irritated him. Though most sounds did nowadays, it seemed the plants grew louder and louder by day. Usually the yelling had a height, and then would die down and down until it was a bone chilling silence. he didn't have the luxury of that silence anymore however, and was treated to constant yelling. And incoherent yelling at that.
As padded into the beach, he noticed all the other leaders had arrived before RiverClan. Although he could really care less about that matter, as long as RiverClan could tell its announcements and leave quickly, he was fine with it. Gatherings seemed only to be a nightmare nowadays, and Skystar preferred to stay at them for as least amount of time as possible so RiverClan could get to more important things. Jumping onto his stone, he patiently awaited for RiverClan to settle in for the hopefully quick night. Of course the night had to be started off with a bang however, although it wasn't a very loud bang. "Cricketsting [ @Dirtfur ], I don't know what got into you're head to arrive here before the rest of your clan but in future, make sure to wait for us to arrive before you stroll into the gathering." Skystar wished he knew what woudl even cause the cat to want to be here but, he supposed there was no real issue in it in the end.

RiverClan has arrived.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Closed Thread