Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
sketches and stories (shop)
by Apollo.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:39 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:33 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:32 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2023, 11:43 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
v-Crackle'paw-v

THIS WAS THE MOMENT HE HAD BEEN WAITING FOR!
After all the moons of suffering without violence it was his time to shine! This meant battle, and battle meant BLOODSHED AND DEATH. He loved those two things more than he loved himself. And that was saying something. The idea of bringing someone pain made a jolt of eagerness surge through him. Oh yes.... This would be fun!!

Seeing DUMBle'star leap into battle, he figured it was all right to do the same! Rolling his large sinewy shoulders, Crackle'paws golden hues sought out a suitable victim. He wasn't to picky when it came to picking his opponent, but he needed some restraint or else he'd end up head to head with a highly skilled warrior.... Don't get him wrong, he was sure he beat them up... He just didn't want to take a chance... Maybe some other time?

Picking out a rather pathetic and chewed up looking apprentice, he grinned darkly and prepared to charge. As his strong hind legs pushed off the ground, he let out on uproarious bout of maniacal laughter. " MAKE PEACE WITH STARCLAN NOW SHADOWCLANNER! FOR THIS IS YOUR FINAL OUTING! " Blood, guts, gore... This is what he lived for! This is what he'd DIE for! All of his dreams would come true in this battle, he just knew it! No one would stop him from shredding ANYONE that stood in his way! He finally had a valid reason to commit his heinous actions! This was too good to be true!

// @xavier \\
( here comes my little angel ascending from above :,3 )

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

It didn't take long for another apprentice to charge at Dogpaw yelling and laughing about Starclan. Dogpaw could honestly care less about the so called ghosts that watched over them. Dogpaw lowered his ears before ducking and rolling out of the way of the white tom. The scarred apprentice quickly got up to his paws glaring at the Thunderclan cat. It was night and Dogpaw along with his clan had a full advantage over these oh so 'proud' cats.

Without wasting another second Dogpaw ran to the obviously crazy apprentice lifting up a clawed paw and aimmed to hit the side of the toms head as hard as he could.

Last edited by xavier.; June 27th, 2023 at 11:43 AM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 12:01 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shade followed his leader towards the Thunderclan border, a wide grin plastered on his maw as his tail flicked to and fro with excitement. He'd waited sooooo long for this moment and know it was finally upon them. Why didn't clans do this more often. It'd certainly make life more interesting and fun. When they'd reached their destination, Shadefrost looked around around to see what they were supposed to be taking. It was wet, but it didn't matter to him. Most likely there were hundreds of rodents living in the rocks along bank of the creek. This would make for an excellent hunting place in his opinion, especially when it started getting hot. Suddenly Dawnstar's voice rang out over the cats present, causing Shadefrost to turn his head towards the Queen of Shadows. Mark the border and get ready for battle. That wouldn't be to hard. Quickly the tom walked towards the nearest object there and began to rub his pelt against it, before going to the next. After he'd finished he went and climbed atop large stone. Facing the Thunderclan side of the border he took a seat and waited to see an enemy. There they were. Slowly he stood up and climbed down from the rock, claws unsheathing as he took a battle stance.

(Open)

_____

Tansywing
She/they
ThunderClan
_____

Tansywing charged into battle alongside her clanmates, pelt bristling in the anticipation of a good, bloody fight. StarClan knows she could use it. Her eyes caught on a ShadowClan tom, standing at the ready and looking for a fight. Well then, a fight he would get! Tansywing let out a yowl of fury and she flung herself at the tom, claws unsheathed and teeth bared in anger. She aimed to knock him down, and if she managed to, she would rake her unsheathed claws across his exposed belly in order to inflict maximum damage.

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 27th, 2023 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Spelling errors
Old June 27th, 2023, 12:23 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

_____

Tansywing
She/they
ThunderClan
_____

Tansywing charged into battle alongside her clanmates, pelt bristling in the anticipation of a good, bloody fight. StarClan knows she could use it. Her eyes caught on a ShadowClan tom, standing at the ready and looking for a fight. Well then, a fight he would get! Tansywing let out a yowl of fury and she flung herself at the tom, claws unsheathed and teeth bared in anger. She aimed to knock him down, and if she managed to, she would rake her unsheathed claws across his exposed belly in order to inflict maximum damage.
Shade spotted a Thunderclan warrior flying towards him. His first instinct was to brace for the impact, but it occurred to him that this wasn't a some apprentice, which was all he had to fight with as of late. With a graceful movement he stepped to the side, letting his opponent crash next to him. God forbid he look like some fool trying to be invincible. He wasn't built like Dawnstar, all muscles and bulk. Instead he had a lean and lithe build, more for speed and agility than anything else. Though it didn't mean he wasn't strong when he needed to be. Anyway, now that the molly was closer, shade was able to get a better look at who he had to fight. "Oh my," he said with surprise, "you're actually quite cute. Well then, I guess I won't be killing you today."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 27th, 2023 at 12:24 PM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 12:46 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

foxflurry

No way. No. She couldn't believe this. Mouth open in shock, she froze as she stared at the chaos surrounding her. Fear was an unknown factor, yes, this was something else. White hot hatred, burning through her mind and making her skin feel hot. She didn't care about Sunkissed Creek, it had never been important to her, but the idea that these froglike excuses for cats could just waltz in here and take what they wanted disgusted her. The losses had been even last time, five on five, but this time, she was determined to change that. Most of the ones she'd trusted had disappeared or died, but she'd fight for their memories, fight for them and the ones who were left. No one was allowed to hurt her family. Not Pebs or Hazel or Wolfie or even Goldenpaw. Not a claw, they would not take the creek and they wouldn't get to the kreachers.

Paws hit her shoulder and she fell to the side, tumbling across the grass and standing up to stare at a younger tom. She leaped back towards him, keeping close to the ground as she lashed a paw at his chest and one to hopefully hook his leg.

@Darkclaws

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old June 27th, 2023, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Shade spotted a Thunderclan warrior flying towards him. His first instinct was to brace for the impact, but it occurred to him that this wasn't a some apprentice, which was all he had to fight with as of late. With a graceful movement he stepped to the side, letting his opponent crash next to him. God forbid he look like some fool trying to be invincible. He wasn't built like Dawnstar, all muscles and bulk. Instead he had a lean and lithe build, more for speed and agility than anything else. Though it didn't mean he wasn't strong when he needed to be. Anyway, now that the molly was closer, shade was able to get a better look at who he had to fight. "Oh my," he said with surprise, "you're actually quite cute. Well then, I guess I won't be killing you today."

Tansywing landed next to the Shadowclan cat, spinning around on her paws and hissing at him furiously.
“Oh, you did not just call me cute.” A wave of red hot fury bubbled up inside of Tansywing. She was furious. She wasn’t just some prize to be had, a pretty cat that anyone could hit on. She was not someone to be toyed with! Trying a more skillful attack, Tansywing swiped high at the tom’s face, hoping to draw his attention to her paw, but at the same time swiped her other paw low, aiming to knock him over. She was fast, she knew that; hopefully she’d be fast enough trick the tom and knock him of his paws.

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 27th, 2023 at 12:52 PM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 01:09 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

*~STORMCLAW~*

Stormclaw followed his clan to the territory upon seeing shadow lan the tom had a quick glare at cougarivy, then hearing bumblestars words the tom unsheathed his claws , he then attempted to hit the enforcer on on the body.

( For cougarivy) - @Ravensong

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thornclaw looked around for his opponent

Stormpaw looked around for his opponent from a distance

( Both open!)

Last edited by *longfire*; June 27th, 2023 at 01:09 PM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 01:24 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - on), Beefed Up ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

(Deadfeather will NOT be dying)

The only thing they were focused on, was a cat to attack. The shadows were their home. Something that couldn't be taken away from them. This gave them more opportunity for the shadows to expand. Their only warning was the closing scent of Thunderclan. And that little warning was all they needed to quickly climb a tree -a smaller one at that-, engulfing themself in the Shadow of it's leaves. This would be a victory for Shadowclan.

The moment they saw an unfamiliar pelt, they dropped down, aiming to pin the cat from above. They were large, but sure weren't as large as Dawnstar. Claws unsheathed, and sharp, they would tear these Thunderclan cats apart. The blood of their enemies would be staining this grass for moons to come.

[Open to 1 thc cat willing to die]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old June 27th, 2023, 01:36 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

Tansywing landed next to the Shadowclan cat, spinning around on her paws and hissing at him furiously.
“Oh, you did not just call me cute.” A wave of red hot fury bubbled up inside of Tansywing. She was furious. She wasn’t just some prize to be had, a pretty cat that anyone could hit on. She was not someone to be toyed with! Trying a more skillful attack, Tansywing swiped high at the tom’s face, hoping to draw his attention to her paw, but at the same time swiped her other paw low, aiming to knock him over. She was fast, she knew that; hopefully she’d be fast enough trick the tom and knock him of his paws.
A smirk touched the warriors lips as the molly before him reacted in a way that was more or less satisfactory. Then suddenly, the tom found himself ducking as claws came for his face. Was this cat so angry, that she would gouge his eyes out, even after he complimented her. Not cool. Shade would've retaliated had he not felt the ground disappear from his paws and gravity begin to pull him down. Well this was bad, but it didn't matter. Shadefrost wouldn't very well be "Shadefrost" if he couldn't survive a thorn like this. The second he hit the ground he used whatever strength he had in his lower body to kick up with his hind legs. His target was the molly's face. He guessed she'd try and dodge his attack, however, he had no objections if she didn't. Taking this opportunity he would get back to his feet and attempt to barrel the warrior to the ground. "You know, I'm really starting to reconsider letting you live."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 27th, 2023, 01:45 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan
A brown tabby she-cat with green eyes.

——————
| open, VM FIRST! |
——————

✧˖°❀˖°✧

❀ This was her chance to prove herself… Though scared, she wanted this… shutting her eyes, she promised herself to not kill in this battle, and to prevent as many deaths as possible… The last thing she wanted was to kill somebody… Sighing softly, the mollie scouts around carefully, looking for someone to take down. She had become great at tackling and using her brute strength in battle, this shouldn’t be too hard…!

❀ Just push someone down, claw their sides then let them go… Simple… No body needs to die… This thought scared her even more… What if she accidentally committed a murder? Then her clanmates would view her as HeatherRain…! She really didn’t want that… However, it was too late to back out, and she just needed to fight SOMEONE… LilyPaw looks for SagePaw, for she’d feel less guilty if she was battling with a friend…

❀ This was against everything she stood for…

✧˖°❀˖°✧
——————
(She has minor battle training, However, she has been training herself a lot and is very skilled! Her attacks are strange but eh-)
——————
Old June 27th, 2023, 01:53 PM

Quote:
A smirk touched the warriors lips as the molly before him reacted in a way that was more or less satisfactory. Then suddenly, the tom found himself ducking as claws came for his face. Was this cat so angry, that she would gouge his eyes out, even after he complimented her. Not cool. Shade would've retaliated had he not felt the ground disappear from his paws and gravity begin to pull him down. Well this was bad, but it didn't matter. Shadefrost wouldn't very well be "Shadefrost" if he couldn't survive a thorn like this. The second he hit the ground he used whatever strength he had in his lower body to kick up with his hind legs. His target was the molly's face. He guessed she'd try and dodge his attack, however, he had no objections if she didn't. Taking this opportunity he would get back to his feet and attempt to barrel the warrior to the ground. "You know, I'm really starting to reconsider letting you live."

Yes! Her trick had worked! The tom fell to the ground at the swipe of her paw, and she readied herself to leap into him. Before she could, the tom lashed out with his hind legs towards her face.
StarClan, no!
If he struck her face, it could reopen the many scars across her eye and possibly kill her from blood loss. She ducked, narrowly saving her face from his claws, but allowing her ear to be torn instead. Blood trickled down her face and her ear stung, but she’d endured much worse pain before. This was nothing compared to losing her eye. She crouched again, about to leap on top of him when he surged up and barreled towards her. Quickly she changed direction and darted to the side, but the tom was quick. He didn’t land on top of her, but he had caused her to trip and fall besides him. From the ground, she growled at him. “You must be really dumb. Did you think I wouldn’t attack after your ‘compliment’?” Stupid. Was he mousebrained?

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 27th, 2023 at 01:54 PM.
Closed Thread