Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I want to lock you out of...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:26 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 10th, 2023, 11:12 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Check-Ups! [ Event ]

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 27 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge, kitty softpaws ₊˚੭
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

note : italics is in sign language and bold is verbal speech. cowtuft also have facial blindness which is why he's a little confused at times !
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus
Cowtuft made a quick waddle towards the warriors' den, fluffy tail swishing back and forth. Near the entrance he had his herbs neatly laid out on moss -- easier access. This was likely to be a bit repetitive but it felt needed. If anything, to ensure his clan's safety. He was surprised when a warrior approached him rather swiftly, volunteering to go first. "Alrighty..! Let us get started them..! I will be performing a full-body examination .. are you alright with that? And is there.. anything particular you might want to talk about today..? Symptoms, allergies.. nothing too small..!" Cowtuft gestured, sitting down neatly while he waited for the feline to elaborate.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @bubblegum.
After handling the first cat, Cowtuft approached another warrior. This one was a bit more familiar and the scar over her right eye told him that this was Tigermist. "Good afternoon, miss..!! Are you .. alright with me performing an examination..? Just to make.. sure everythin' is working how it is supposed to..? And is there any particular concern you have.. today..?" He inquired, sitting down in front of her.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

⌦ .。.:* ✮ @lem~
The medicine cat pranced on over to his third warrior of the day. A cream mackerel with long fur and facial scars. Green eyes. Hollyfang was the only cream cat with green eyes in their clan. Cowtuft smiled, dipping his head. "Pleasure to see you..! Mind if I examine you, dear..? And anythin' you want to talk about today..?" He inquired through signs, tilting his head to the side. He figured this would also be a good chance to encourage his clanmates to simply come in for these regular check-ups. Not all wounds needed to be extreme to be seen by him.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
He was beginning to run out of ways to say the same thing over but rephrased. He wanted to truly be attentive to them all but alas — Cowtuft shrugged his shoulders while he silently thought to himself — he was just a man. He approached another, dipping his head in greeting. "Hi..! G..good afternoon, do you mind.. if I do just a quick once-over.. ? And is there.. anything you might have concerns about.. ? We can discuss it.. if you would like, nothing too small, " He encouraged brightly, taking a seat in front of them.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @RavensCall
Cowtuft padded towards two warriors standing near each other. "Hiya..! Could I examine you both, please..? Just a quick once-over.. to make sure everything is in working order.. If there is anything ..you would like to discuss.. rather here or somewhere, " He looked between them, "private? We can.. definitely do so..!!"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @endlesshax
After the medicine cat handled the duo of warriors, he looked outside to see if there were any lingering warriors. Cowtuft couldn't have too much in the warrior's den otherwise goodness, things could get claustrophobic. There was in fact a feline waiting. "Come on in..! I will just be doing.. a routinely examination.. to ensure everything works the way.. it's supposed to.. are you alright with that..? And is there any .. concerns you have today..?" He gestured, leading them inside, his tail gesturing for them to follow. He would lead them over to a nest.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Fritter
7 cats down. Who knew how many to go. Cowtuft didn't actually know how many warriors there were in his clan. Maybe,, well. Over ten. He limped towards another warrior, smiling softly at them. It was nice to talk to them, though. "Good afternoon..! Do you mind.. if I just examine you.. swiftly..? And is there anything you.. desire to discuss today with me..? Anything, even if it is just.. your mood or something..!"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

⌦ .。.:* ✮ @The-Almighty-Sleekster
A feline approached Cowtuft and he let out a small chirp in greeting, gesturing for them to come and take a seat in one of the nests. "Hello.!! Do you have any objections.. to me examining you today..? Just a swift little check-up.. Oh! And if there are any.. concerns you might wish to discuss today..?"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @.:!MerryVix!:.

Another duo! Cowtuft supposed it was easier to examine cats at the same time. He waved to them both — their names escaped him. Always on the tip of his tongue but he simply couldn't tell the difference between them both. He did, but he didn't. The memory was not there and once he looked away it always got confusing. Shaking his head from his thoughts Cowtuft rose to his paws. "Hello..!! I'll be doing a quick look over you both.. that sounds alright with you? And is there anything.. you wish to discuss today with me? Anything is alright, rather it be a question.. or just something you noticed.." He reassured through gestures.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @BEAR.
[ kitty softpaws has been activated ]
It took the splotched tom a bit to notice the curled up lump of fluff in one of the nests. He hadn't predicted anyone to be sleeping due to the time of day but, ah, sometimes day naps were needed. He stepped silently as he approached them, head tilted slightly to the side. Cowtuft doubted it was pleasant listening to him have the same interactions over and over.

He leaned down to attempt to gently nudge the individual. "P..pardon me.. but if you mig..ght catch a better sleep in my den, da..darling.. bit of a ruckus.."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Swiftheart <3
Goodness. He was not used to cycling through this many patients at once. Another feline padded into the warrior's den and took a seat in the corner. His heart skipped a beat — coughing and sneezing. A cold? It appeared to be a cold. Cowtuft did not know if it was just a cold and his paws felt very, very cold all of the sudden. Putting on a warm expression, he approached the warrior and dipped his head in greeting. "Good afternoon..! Do you mind if I examine you swiftly..? And I am noticing you are.. havin' some sniffling there, darling. Is there anything else you struggling with today..?"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Rose
Blimey. He hoped his helpers were not struggling too much to handle their rank group. Likely after this he would help them out if needed. Fallownose was likely fine .. apprentices and kits could be a pawful. A quiet yawn escaped from Cowtuft and he rose back to his paws to paddle outside of his den. He blinked in surprise to find a warrior that he was able to quickly deduce was Berryfrost. (Her pelt pattern always stood out with her eye color. No one looked similar and her ears were distinctive. )

He let out a happy squeak, attempting to garner her attention. Yay! Cowtuft hadn't talked to his cousin in moons, golly. He was delighted to see her even in a professional setting. His close family members had went missing and it ,, stung. He tried not to think about it too much these days. Maybe that was why he hadn't quite kept in proper contact with Berryfrost. Cowtuft shook his head.

He gestured for her to come inside the warrior's den, leading her into the den. "So uhmm..!! I will be performing a quick.. body examination. Might need to get.. a little close, and ask you to do a few things.. That alright..? And aa, have you been feeling the best..? Any concerns.. questions.. really, anything, " He mewed quietly, his tongue darting out to wet his lips. He was trying to actually speak a little bit more today when he felt less choked up. Baby steps.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 11th, 2023 at 12:15 AM.
Old November 11th, 2023, 02:57 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

note : italics is in sign language and bold is verbal speech. cowtuft also have facial blindness which is why he's a little confused at times !
Cowtuft made a quick waddle towards the warriors' den, fluffy tail swishing back and forth. Near the entrance he had his herbs neatly laid out on moss -- easier access. This was likely to be a bit repetitive but it felt needed. If anything, to ensure his clan's safety. He was surprised when a warrior approached him rather swiftly, volunteering to go first. "Alrighty..! Let us get started them..! I will be performing a full-body examination .. are you alright with that? And is there.. anything particular you might want to talk about today..? Symptoms, allergies.. nothing too small..!" Cowtuft gestured, sitting down neatly while he waited for the feline to elaborate.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
After handling the first cat, Cowtuft approached another warrior. This one was a bit more familiar and the scar over her right eye told him that this was Tigermist. "Good afternoon, miss..!! Are you .. alright with me performing an examination..? Just to make.. sure everythin' is working how it is supposed to..? And is there any particular concern you have.. today..?" He inquired, sitting down in front of her.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

The medicine cat pranced on over to his third warrior of the day. A cream mackerel with long fur and facial scars. Green eyes. Hollyfang was the only cream cat with green eyes in their clan. Cowtuft smiled, dipping his head. "Pleasure to see you..! Mind if I examine you, dear..? And anythin' you want to talk about today..?" He inquired through signs, tilting his head to the side. He figured this would also be a good chance to encourage his clanmates to simply come in for these regular check-ups. Not all wounds needed to be extreme to be seen by him.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
He was beginning to run out of ways to say the same thing over but rephrased. He wanted to truly be attentive to them all but alas — Cowtuft shrugged his shoulders while he silently thought to himself — he was just a man. He approached another, dipping his head in greeting. "Hi..! G..good afternoon, do you mind.. if I do just a quick once-over.. ? And is there.. anything you might have concerns about.. ? We can discuss it.. if you would like, nothing too small, " He encouraged brightly, taking a seat in front of them.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
Cowtuft padded towards two warriors standing near each other. "Hiya..! Could I examine you both, please..? Just a quick once-over.. to make sure everything is in working order.. If there is anything ..you would like to discuss.. rather here or somewhere, " He looked between them, "private? We can.. definitely do so..!!"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
After the medicine cat handled the duo of warriors, he looked outside to see if there were any lingering warriors. Cowtuft couldn't have too much in the warrior's den otherwise goodness, things could get claustrophobic. There was in fact a feline waiting. "Come on in..! I will just be doing.. a routinely examination.. to ensure everything works the way.. it's supposed to.. are you alright with that..? And is there any .. concerns you have today..?" He gestured, leading them inside, his tail gesturing for them to follow. He would lead them over to a nest.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
7 cats down. Who knew how many to go. Cowtuft didn't actually know how many warriors there were in his clan. Maybe,, well. Over ten. He limped towards another warrior, smiling softly at them. It was nice to talk to them, though. "Good afternoon..! Do you mind.. if I just examine you.. swiftly..? And is there anything you.. desire to discuss today with me..? Anything, even if it is just.. your mood or something..!"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

A feline approached Cowtuft and he let out a small chirp in greeting, gesturing for them to come and take a seat in one of the nests. "Hello.!! Do you have any objections.. to me examining you today..? Just a swift little check-up.. Oh! And if there are any.. concerns you might wish to discuss today..?"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Another duo! Cowtuft supposed it was easier to examine cats at the same time. He waved to them both — their names escaped him. Always on the tip of his tongue but he simply couldn't tell the difference between them both. He did, but he didn't. The memory was not there and once he looked away it always got confusing. Shaking his head from his thoughts Cowtuft rose to his paws. "Hello..!! I'll be doing a quick look over you both.. that sounds alright with you? And is there anything.. you wish to discuss today with me? Anything is alright, rather it be a question.. or just something you noticed.." He reassured through gestures.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
It took the splotched tom a bit to notice the curled up lump of fluff in one of the nests. He hadn't predicted anyone to be sleeping due to the time of day but, ah, sometimes day naps were needed. He stepped silently as he approached them, head tilted slightly to the side. Cowtuft doubted it was pleasant listening to him have the same interactions over and over.

He leaned down to attempt to gently nudge the individual. "P..pardon me.. but if you mig..ght catch a better sleep in my den, da..darling.. bit of a ruckus.."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
Goodness. He was not used to cycling through this many patients at once. Another feline padded into the warrior's den and took a seat in the corner. His heart skipped a beat — coughing and sneezing. A cold? It appeared to be a cold. Cowtuft did not know if it was just a cold and his paws felt very, very cold all of the sudden. Putting on a warm expression, he approached the warrior and dipped his head in greeting. "Good afternoon..! Do you mind if I examine you swiftly..? And I am noticing you are.. havin' some sniffling there, darling. Is there anything else you struggling with today..?"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
Blimey. He hoped his helpers were not struggling too much to handle their rank group. Likely after this he would help them out if needed. Fallownose was likely fine .. apprentices and kits could be a pawful. A quiet yawn escaped from Cowtuft and he rose back to his paws to paddle outside of his den. He blinked in surprise to find a warrior that he was able to quickly deduce was Berryfrost. (Her pelt pattern always stood out with her eye color. No one looked similar and her ears were distinctive. )

He let out a happy squeak, attempting to garner her attention. Yay! Cowtuft hadn't talked to his cousin in moons, golly. He was delighted to see her even in a professional setting. His close family members had went missing and it ,, stung. He tried not to think about it too much these days. Maybe that was why he hadn't quite kept in proper contact with Berryfrost. Cowtuft shook his head.

He gestured for her to come inside the warrior's den, leading her into the den. "So uhmm..!! I will be performing a quick.. body examination. Might need to get.. a little close, and ask you to do a few things.. That alright..? And aa, have you been feeling the best..? Any concerns.. questions.. really, anything, " He mewed quietly, his tongue darting out to wet his lips. He was trying to actually speak a little bit more today when he felt less choked up. Baby steps.
Well I did nearly get killed by a loner a few hours ago. Good thing I gave him the old one-two with my claws. Of course, he escaped. If he returns I'll kill him myself." Wild storm meowed and even smiled a bit after nodding to Cowtuft's question as to whether it was okay for a full body examination.
Old November 11th, 2023, 08:31 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry stood awkwardly while the medicine cat walked over and started examining him. "Uhhhh...no?" he said. "Do, um...what you like, I guess." Newtberry never liked contact with cats, but he would do it if he had to.

@wolfie
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 11th, 2023, 09:00 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigermist~~

{ @wolfie }

Tigermist glanced over at Cowtuft as he spoke to her. She smiled and sat down as well. "Of course."

*Foxkit watched everyone and everything from her spot*

[ 19/100 ]

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old November 11th, 2023, 12:55 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

[ @wolfie - Cowtuft ]

--

Hollyfang - She/Her - Omnisexual + Polyamorus - 27 Moons

--

HollyFang nodded silently. She was a little scared. She didn't want CowTuft to tell her she was sick, she didn't want to be sick. She gulped and stayed calm. She thought about his words. Was there anything she wanted to talk about? Maybe her craving for blood? No. What if he told TwilightStar? Then what if she was exiled for being seen as a danger!? HollyFang just simply smiled, pushed away the thoughts and let him proceed with the check up.

~~

Half'Flower - She/Her/Flower/Flowers - Pan - 20 Moons

--

Halfflower gave a small jump when Cowtuft approached her. "Oh! Sorry! Scared me a bit though!" She purred and smiled. "I don't mind, at all!" She purred.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 11th, 2023, 01:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Maybe he was feeling a bit stubborn, because Cowtuft's words did little to encourage him to move. Scorchedfang huffed against the moss. "No, it will suck either way. Staying is less painful."

[ @wolfie ]
Old November 11th, 2023, 03:26 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

(Thanks for letting me know about the healing thing. I posted a thing in the med den a while back to, so Ill wait till that gets replied to. :3)

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 12th, 2023, 05:37 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Stickpaw
From the side, away from those that gathered, had been Stickpaw. Green eyes shimmered with dull excitement as the newly named apprentice peered at his mentor. She was so cool helping their herb cat out with a check-up! He would be sure to tell her after everything that was busy died down a little. And then maybe after that he could show her the cool stick he had added to his collection! Yes yes! It was a grand idea, really, and the young tom simply couldn't wait. He hadn't been able to do much of anything with this darn cough - it had interrupted his collecting days! Speaking of which, another bout of it shook his chest as he got to his paws.

Padding closer to the growing group and trying his best to not step on any paws, or cough on any cat's fur, Stickpaw located Lightningstorm and greeted her with a tilted head and happy grin. "Hiya Lightningstorm-y!" That's what his mentor had called her, right? So maybe it was a nickname - and Stickpaw loved nicknames! Another bout of coughing wracked him, and he flattened his ears. "Sorry, sorry! I've uh... I've had this odd cough, you see. And it isn't doing me any favors, nope! I didn't want to-" another bout of coughing interrupted him "-waste your time and herbs unless I knew it was serious, because maybe it was just because I was excited to be an apprentice, you know?? It's so cool - Daintydove is actually-" sputtering "-my mentor! Oh, I hope she's not mad that I'm sick. You don't think she's mad that-" cough "-I'm sick-" wheeze "-do you??"

Realizing he had been rather rude during that little spiel, Stickpaw sat down with his ears flat against his head. "...Do you have something that can get rid of it? Please?" Green eyes that were rimmed with signs of sleepless nights did their best to look pleading and remorseful at the same time. Hopefully it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. "I'm sorry for not coming... sooner."

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 13th, 2023, 12:29 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
WARRIOR, Faithwillow (they/them)

Silently slipping into the warriors dens behind the medicine cat, Faithwillow sat down, settling in the empty nest. They took their time summoning the will to speak, staring vacantly at the surrounding moss. When they finally spoke up, it was in a whispery, halting voice. "I've had a headache." they murmured, still lost in their head. Their face was expressionless as usual, stoic and impassive.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old November 13th, 2023, 01:18 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Whiskerwing walked in a coughing and his head blazing with hotness. @wolfie

Last edited by Galaxy_; November 13th, 2023 at 01:19 PM.
Closed Thread