Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:45 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:45 AM
The Flames in a Midnight...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:42 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:40 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:33 AM

Old March 4th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

a dark brown she cat wandered around the forest she called home. Her name was Brambleash she had been in the dark forest for quite a long time.
The reason she was here was because she had killed another cat she couldn't remember who it was it's been about 7 moons. Brambleash wanted to meet cats today since she knew there were other cats.
Old March 5th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek's ears flattened nervously. Is this a trap? But the look in her eyes dismissed his questions. "Fine," he hissed. His kinked tail lashed, disturbing the mist that had settled on the ground. "Okay," he muttered to himself. "Okay."

His back muscles tensed for half a second before he jumped at Icestorm, his claws extended. His lips pulled back in a snarl, his fur bristled, he made a terrifying image before he crashed to the ground and slid behind her, ready to attack. Brokencreek jumped to his back paws, his claws flashing as he swiped at the soft skin of her belly.
Icestorm's fur rose and she watched as Brokencreek leaped at her. As he slid under her, she rolled, slashing at his side and taking a clump of fur. She stood a few feet away, blood dripping from her belly. Though she felt a lot of pain, she didn't show it.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:34 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Icestorm's fur rose and she watched as Brokencreek leaped at her. As he slid under her, she rolled, slashing at his side and taking a clump of fur. She stood a few feet away, blood dripping from her belly. Though she felt a lot of pain, she didn't show it.
Brokencreek hissed through clenched teeth as he staggered away from Icestorm. He could feel the claw marks etched on his side and could see his fur trapped between her claws, but, with some satisfaction, also spotted the cut he had made in her belly. Good. With a savage snarl, he pushed himself to his hind legs and clawed at her ears.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Brokencreek hissed through clenched teeth as he staggered away from Icestorm. He could feel the claw marks etched on his side and could see his fur trapped between her claws, but, with some satisfaction, also spotted the cut he had made in her belly. Good. With a savage snarl, he pushed himself to his hind legs and clawed at her ears.
Icestorm watched Brokencreek stand, her tail flicking. She braced herself as the tom came at her and clawed her ears. Showing no emotion, she kicked out with her hind leg, catching the tom's hind leg, tripping him. She stood over Brokencreek, ears back. She met the tom's gaze for a moment, then looked away.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw let out a hiss. "The code is not useless, and we don't need evil cats taking over the forest!" She growled. "StarClan does more things than you realize. They're not just dead cats, they're spirits!" Lightpaw flicked her tail. "I don't need to be here. I don't want to be here, I just need my Clan and my friends, and that's all that matters!" She hissed, before dashing off, disappearing into the shadows.
Scorndusk stood still, frozen in surprise. I didn't expect that. He wanted to chase her, convince her to come back, but he didn't dare seem like he was dependent on her. She'll come back. I know she will. He sat back on his haunches, seemingly undisturbed, but his thoughts were swirling wildly.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Scorndusk stood still, frozen in surprise. I didn't expect that. He wanted to chase her, convince her to come back, but he didn't dare seem like he was dependent on her. She'll come back. I know she will. He sat back on his haunches, seemingly undisturbed, but his thoughts were swirling wildly.
The next day, Lightpaw realized she was back in the Dark Forest again while she was having a dream. "Uh..." She murmured, looking around. She was desperate not to have to go through Scorndusk again.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:37 AM

Quote:
The next day, Lightpaw realized she was back in the Dark Forest again while she was having a dream. "Uh..." She murmured, looking around. She was desperate not to have to go through Scorndusk again.
(Poor Lightpaw XD)

Scorndusk had barely moved since Lightpaw had left. Now, his light eyes pierced through the mist. "Welcome back," he meowed, as if nothing had happened. "Are you ready to begin your training?"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Icestorm watched Brokencreek stand, her tail flicking. She braced herself as the tom came at her and clawed her ears. Showing no emotion, she kicked out with her hind leg, catching the tom's hind leg, tripping him. She stood over Brokencreek, ears back. She met the tom's gaze for a moment, then looked away.
Brokencreek clenched his teeth, stifling a yowl of pain as his hind leg wobbled and brought him crashing to the ground. With fury twisting his features, he looked up at Icestorm, only to have her avoid his stare. Look at me! Growling, he kicked up his good hind leg desperately, trying to free himself. "Get off of me!"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 7th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
(Poor Lightpaw XD)

Scorndusk had barely moved since Lightpaw had left. Now, his light eyes pierced through the mist. "Welcome back," he meowed, as if nothing had happened. "Are you ready to begin your training?"
Terrified, Lightpaw stepped back. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I don't want to become evil, or train! My loyalty lies within my Clan, not a bunch of evil and screwed up cats!" Lightpaw glared up at Scorndusk. She was angry now that Scorndusk was asking her if she was ready to train. Lightpaw didn't want to make her Clanmates upset, and Jaguartooth.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Terrified, Lightpaw stepped back. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I don't want to become evil, or train! My loyalty lies within my Clan, not a bunch of evil and screwed up cats!" Lightpaw glared up at Scorndusk. She was angry now that Scorndusk was asking her if she was ready to train. Lightpaw didn't want to make her Clanmates upset, and Jaguartooth.
"Now you're just being rude," he purred teasingly. "No one said anything about evil." Scorndusk knew he shouldn't toy with her, but it was so funny to watch her fury mount. "But you must admit that I make a very good point in favor of the Dark Forest." His confident, piercing gaze seemed to demand an answer, but his mind was in turmoil. I can't lose focus of my goal, not when I'm so close.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit