ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM

Old December 30th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: The Shadowledge

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"I keep saying this over and over and over, I suppose the punishments I've been giving haven't been harsh enough. Should I start making some of you bleed instead?" Her tone, though even and calm, was laced with bitter contempt and a glee?

"I feel like I've been fair, kind even, with the few examples I've made. But I'm getting tired of this." ShadowClan is nothing more than a laughing stock at the moment. It seemed to be growing smaller and weaker by the day. She had the rest of leafbare to get this fix, that was the time limit she was placed upon herself. She liked working with a deadline.

"There has not been one new warrior made in several moons, I continued to hear from apprentices about their mentors who do not train them, and more so those who keep on abandoning them altogether. I've had enough of it. It's gotten to the point where I've got no qualms about actively hurting any of you if it results in ShadowClan's growth in strength." She was done playing with words and issuing little punishments and demotion. Now she was just going to let her claws do the talking.

"I'm only going to say this once so you all better have your ears on me. I am done with reassignments, apprentices without mentors are going to remain mentorless. Too many of you don't have the guts to properly train them. Apprentices, I'm going to give you the chance to take your training into your own paws." A sly grin full of fangs crawled onto the leader's face.

"I want warriors to step up here, do not make this choice idly. If you step forward, you'll be forfeiting your life to ShadowClan should you fail. They'll be no discussion, no announcement, if you don't run first, I'm going find you and I'm going to kill you." The grin fell and her tone remains leveled and controlled, while her deranged gaze swept from side to side catching any eye who dared to meet her own. This was the only warning they'd be getting.

"I want one cat for hunting and one for battling. Teach them the basics and make sure they know what they're doing. Two more warriors will be teaching them during the night, we are ShadowClan it's utterly pitiful that so many don't know how to move through the darknesses like a proper ShadowClan cat. Apprentices, you will learn how to stalk, how to fight, how to hunt, and how to ambush in the dark. If you don't learn you have no right to call yourself a member of ShadowClan." There were so many warriors who could barely find their way through the shadows, it was depressing.

"One more cat for borders, I don't care if it takes the entire day, the apprentices will learn how to mark each border and they will know the scents of our enemies." At the rate they were going, Dawnstar was shocked that they haven't been chased out of their new camp yet. Grouping up the apprentices and teaching them together will be faster than having it done individually.

"The five of you who step up will serve as instructors, each with something different to teach. I don't care if you want to teach them something extra so long as the apprentices are taught, you will devote and dedicate your time and energy into make sure they are ready to become warriors. Now, which of you are willing to step up to this challenge?" If no one stepped up she'd be making the choice on her own, most likely they'd be the cats she'd like to see dead or fail.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; December 30th, 2020 at 07:54 PM.
Old December 30th, 2020, 08:01 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Glaremoon wondered briefly if he could do darkness training, there was nothing better than gliding unseen in the night. And then he remembered he didn’t like apprentices nor did he want to actually help with them so he stayed where he was. No need to get killed for not liking small cats.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old December 30th, 2020, 08:02 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

well, that sounded sort of terrifying. just a little bit. and to dreamcloud, it seemed like that was more like a bunch of threats rather than an invitation to help out the apprentices or something, but she was always up for risking her life when she didn't need to. not hesitating, she stepped forward, hoping this wouldn't end up with her dying. as long as she did the work, she wouldn't die, so that seemed? simple enough?? but then again, looks could be deceiving. dreamcloud didn't want to start overthinking it now, so she decided to say something now instead of letting herself change her mind. "i can do hunting..?"

Last edited by panchiko; December 30th, 2020 at 08:35 PM.
Old December 30th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

A vicious solution for an ongoing problem and one Adderfang had no doubt Dawnstar was going to take joy in enforcing. But in the same breath it may be the only solution to a clan wide plight. Sure the warrior had a packed schedule, constantly occupying herself with hunting and training until she dropped from exhaustion every night but the mollys obsession with duty was a weakness that ran deep. And so standing from her spot Adderfang called out

"As long as I am allowed to continue to teach my own apprentice while undertaking these duties I will volunteer to help teach the apprentices the borders and the dangers that come with them. And should those borders be tested I will have no issue with teaching them how to defend them." Cool, calm and collected the large warrior would not fail those young cats who were the future of shadowclan like their old mentors.
Old December 30th, 2020, 08:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

. Oh boy... This was scary...Dawnstar was scary! Applekits ears folded back only for her to back up a bit , she wanted her momma ! Bad! Her entire body was shaking and anxiety was present. Somebody had better step up - if only had they done what they were told to do none of this would've happened! Why didn't anyone do what they were told?! Tears welling up she crouched down into the ground and shook but tried to hide it the best she could. when I'm an apprentice ill follow the rules - ill do as I'm told! You see?! This only leads to bad! BAD! and it explains why Marwygoldpaw isn't a warrior yet...

Hailscratch s eyes widened in shock, but he took this as a good thing. However at the new roles he thought it over , deciding not to be a disappointment. He stayed where he was. He didn't want to get killed just for lacking on his job, he wasn't that reliable - so he didn't see himself able to keep up with this job. But even though he didn't have an apprentice yet, his head hung and ears flattened.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 30th, 2020, 08:19 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Not to sound rude , dawn star. But this is pointless! Killing our own cats because they can't train apprentices. Our numbers are growing from the raid.Then making cats work overtime so the apps can become warriors! Let the apprentices train themself. If they want to become warriors let them work for it! Because when they do become warriors they won't have anyone to show them the ropes. I'm sorry if this sounds rude or something like me being a jack ass but its true. ~Eagleclaw called to their leader , and stood their ground. ready to spring away the grips of Dawn star just in case , as their claws showed~
@Undertaker

Last edited by Astraea; December 30th, 2020 at 08:20 PM.
Old December 30th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Pathetic. Owlspots listened to Dawnstar's declaration of how stupid and lazy the lot of warriors was now days. Ignoring apprentices, refusing to hunt and report patrols. All of them, pathetic excuses for warriors. Her icy eyes scanned around to see if any cat was brave enough to take the challenge. Two? Only two warriors cared about the well being of their Clan? Only two cats where proud enough to do some work. She let out a huff. "Lazy idiots..." She mumbled before standing up and stepping forward.
She hated kids, they were annoying pains that were too stupid to do anything worth while. However, if she could teach them they might be o use to her. Why not train a group of cats to kill their enemies? To bring home food and be able to be real ShadowClan cats. It might be a risk to her life but truthfully Owlspots didn't see herself failing. Her icy eyes panted their gaze on Dawnstar, ringed tail slightly twitching behind her. "I will take the responsibility of training those willing to live how to kill." The snow bangle offered her voice a mix between cold and almost emotionless.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 30th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Badgerkit had been listening from the nursery. It was too bad he wasn't an apprentice or he would show off to the others. Whwt striked him the most was the cat that was talking against Dawnstar. No o e wouod do that while he was around. "If its to make sure you warriors get things done it don't matter what Dawnstar does. She's our leader. She knows more good than you do.", Badgerkit growled. He may not have been born here, but he still had respect for Dawnstar. "If it gets the job done it don't matter how she deal with it. Do your job and she won't have reason to.", he yowled.

[ @~Fox~; @Undertaker; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; December 30th, 2020 at 08:26 PM.
Old December 30th, 2020, 08:31 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Well this was definitely not what he’d expected. But Dawnstar was right. Based on how patrols were going so far, the incompetence of ShadowClan’s warriors was immense. Of course, Finchwhisker wasn’t going to let those mentorless apprentices go untrained for moons. That simply wouldn’t do. And he thought that the best fit cat for the job was, well, him. Something had to be done to whip all the apprentices into shape and ensure they didn’t turn out to be lazy dumbasses like their warrior counterparts.

He was not a warrior anymore, but he was fairly sure he could still be counted as capable of handling one of the training categories. So stepping forward, he knew he was potentially putting his life one the line. But he was fairly certain he had time in his schedule to spare. “I volunteer to take care of nighttime training.” The other categories had already been taken, but it was alright. He had intended to choose this one anyways.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; January 21st, 2021 at 08:43 PM.
Old December 30th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Bliss View Post
Badgerkit had been listening from the nursery. It was too bad he wasn't an apprentice or he would show off to the others. Whwt striked him the most was the cat that was talking against Dawnstar. No o e wouod do that while he was around. "If its to make sure you warriors get things done it don't matter what Dawnstar does. She's our leader. She knows more good than you do.", Badgerkit growled. He may not have been born here, but he still had respect for Dawnstar. "If it gets the job done it don't matter how she deal with it. Do your job and she won't have reason to.", he yowled.

[ @~Fox~; @Undertaker; ]
I didn't ask for your damn mouth. ~eagleclaw said back growling, so damn annoying. This is why kits should of burned in the fire , forever. Eagle thought to themself ~