Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Antpaw needs training and...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:58 PM
A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe...
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 10:53 PM
Batkit finder!!
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:48 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:44 PM
"Moon and...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2023, 04:16 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

| Elisia of Dusk Syndicate | @RunningInTheHeather

On Bumble's command, she rushed into the battle and immediately aimed to attack some Windclan cat who seemed to think hiding in a bush was a good idea. Her main aim in this was 'attack' was simply just to pin. . .whoever this was, then she could try and get some damage on them.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old April 24th, 2023, 04:40 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Lynxyowl
beige she-cat w/ green eyes
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Lynxyowl felt somebody jump on her, and she screeched, trying to move. It seemed this cat had pinned her to the ground.
I’m going to die… I’m going to die!
No! I won’t!

Lynxyowl tried to wriggle out of the she-cat’s grasp, but it didn’t seem to work.
Yeah, no. I’m going to die.
Oh my goodness, you’re in a life-death situation here! Don’t joke around and stop thinking!

She unsheathed her claws and scratched—well, tried to—her attacker’s nose (if permission! If I don’t have permission, ignore this part).
That was such a weak scratch.
Lynxyowl thought for a second, then fell limp.
Hopefully this works.

(You may give Lynxyowl some scars, but please don’t kill her!)

@WinterMara

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old April 24th, 2023, 04:49 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@x ghostie

Peachfrost's pelt pricked irritably as Windclan moved underground. It was dark and cramped, and definitely not fit for every single member of her precious clan to squish in to. Nothing like the wide open moor that she had lived in for her whole life. No, that was currently being burnt down. If Peachfrost had believed in Starclan's power, she would have been cursing the sky she could no longer see. But it had been seasons that those dead idiots had let her clan suffer over and over and over. She was done being surprised. All they could do now was hope nothing else would go wrong.

But of course, that was too much to ask for.

A voice screeched a command in their dark tunnels - and the small reprise Windclan had found from the fire was shattered. The dusk syndicate was back. The band of rogues who had occupied Windclan territory moons ago were back with a vengeance. For what? Peachfrost wasn't sure. Windclan had been kind to them to allow them to leave with their lives. So why were they attacking them now? The large molly didn't take much time to ponder. This battle determined the fates of her family; and she wasn't going to lose anyone else.

With an angered yowl, Peachfrost charged at the first Dusk Syndicate cat her narrowed gaze caught on. Her plan was to barrel the idiot over and begin slashing at them with her unsheathed claws. Whether or not it would hit was yet to be seen, but she would be damned if she didn't take at least one of their lives today.
Old April 24th, 2023, 05:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

It took Snowybreeze a bit. To get used to the dark shelter the warren offered. If he were to be honest, it was mighty uncomfortable. He was... not built for these tunnels. His tiredness was not helping matters, either. The massive tom was not about to complain, however. WindClan was more than lucky, truth be told, to even be able to count on such a haven after the disaster they had lived through. A disaster he should be properly somber over. And he was! Honest. He just... couldn't help the fluttering of butterflies in his stomach or the way his eyes sparkled just now.

Loved. Berryfrost loved him. Him. She was the most wonderful cat in all the clans! And she loved him. He wanted to yowl out to the stars in joy. Very quiet yowling. More like whispering. In his mind. It was the thought that counted. Because... it would be in his mind. Yes, he was definitely in a better mood than he should be if he was making - bad - jokes to himself again. Whiskers twitched with amusement regardless, his eyes turning around to ensure his beloved was close by when he heard it. The commanding cry to attack.

The gentle giant's reaction was instant. Pupils dilated in search of light focused, the mane of fur on his neck raised, almost doubling him in size. The memory of Fireflame's attackers was still fresh on his mind. He wasn't certain if he would ever be able to not have instant aggression at the sign of an outsider after that horrible event. But it wasn't the sight or even the clamor for blood that made him tense up. It was the scent. The oddly familiar scent that his oversensitive nose recognized far quicker than he normally would have, had it not been for it being the scent carried by the horrible cat who had brought his supposed family with him to take over WindClan's territory. The lying fiend who would backstab his own allies and cast them out over a mere inconvenience. And they were back? On the attack? After Twilightstar's gracious, patient way of handling their intrusion and disrespect?! And they couldn't have picked a worse time to attack... either! StarClan help them...

A snarl on his maw as dangerously enraged eyes glanced left and right, he suddenly caught sight of him. The little kit cowering by a corner. Alone and exposed, Basilkit could be in a lot of trouble if one of these fiends got their claws on him! The air was already thick with the scent of battle, bloodlust evident by the cries and smells permeating the tunnels. This was no place for a kit to be alone! Especially not one who had been sick so recently!

Exchanging a quick glance with Berryfrost, he quickly pranced away, wasting no time with words as he wove through the fighting cats, trying to reach the lonesome kit before an enemy could get to him. Normally he wouldn't believe an enemy so cruel as to attack someone as innocent as a kit. But if these were truly the same rogues as before, he would not put it past them. It would be impossible for them to show any empathy towards the young of their enemy when they were too busy using their own to foment their lies and manipulative attempts at charisma. Using his muscular form as a shield, the patched tom unsheathed his claws, his feathery tail waving ominously, as if daring anyone to approach.

-

@Rose [Berryfrost] | @puppeteer [Basilkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 24th, 2023, 05:40 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

BARLEYBITE

As he reached the river with Briarfrost she suggested him getting some water. The warrior in training almost refused but he didn’t need Twilightstar or Cowtuft even more stressed. With the leaders call to the tunnels though, he felt like he had to be with her. After grabbing a swig of river water he made his way to catch up to her only to get frozen in place by the call of another cat.
DUSK SYNDICATE, ATTACK! ” A Silver tabby covered in black stripes screeched near him. The tomcat yelled the leaders name in the direction of her. “Twilightstar!” Barleybite instantly forced himself to move, he was too slow. Not even fast enough to reach Twilightstar in time… but the other cat was….
No. No. No! He couldn’t just go after her like that. This cat couldn’t just attack her like that! The tomcat felt the urge to rip this guys pelt off, but could he just jump in the middle of a battle like that no… he would wait. Time to find someone who he could keep occupied until he was able to reach her.
The warrior in training’s green pupils turning into slits as he dashed towards the first figure he saw in the tunnels, the dying fire and light outside offering the smallest bit of light from the warren’s entrance.

@Terrestrial
@Moonraven - Twilight mention
@SpiritedWarrior - Viewing purposes!

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old April 24th, 2023, 05:55 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Shade. @Lillian - for mention of Shiningskies

The maple colored molly stood up as her smoke burned lungs inhaled the scent of danger. For real. The former leader looked back at her mate, and tried to catch her eye. "Don't you dare get hurt." She hissed out, a flash of fear tainting her sunshine gaze before she kicked her hind legs and surged forward at the nearest intruder. Her teeth bared in cold fury. She wasn't going to let her home Clan be destroyed by rogues. She wasn't going to lose her mate."Get the hell away from my Clan, and take your group with you." She snarled, aiming a sudden, powerful blow to the other feline's head. If she was successful, she would try to claw the other cats shoulder.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 24th, 2023, 06:33 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar
It was like the universe had it out for her and WindClan or something. The lilac-gray she-cat's ears jerked towards the incoming paws as a bunch of cats burst into the tunnels. Rogues? What were rogues doing down here? Twilightstar naturally wanted to yowl orders out, falling back into usual habits when trouble arose, but that wouldn't happen. Some tom came charging right at her after yowling something about a Dusk.

Ugh! She didn't want to deal with this?! Frustrated and irked, the WindClan leader forced her tired limbs into action. She was slow, well not slow, but certainly slower than she would be if she had been well-rested and not stressed out. The tom slid underneath her, she bunched up her muscles to leap up and over so she could land behind her opponent. Not fast enough though, pain sparked where the claws had scored along her underbelly. They didn't feel deep, but she hadn't the time nor the edge to check.

Twilightstar glanced in Sharpbite's direction as the warrior came charging at the rogue that attacked her. In hopes that he was well distracted, Twilightstar aimed to leap on the tom's back, endeavoring to sink her claws into his flank and tried to sink her fangs into the back of his neck. The leader could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and she knew without a doubt she wasn't getting enough air into her lungs. The desire to cough was already strangled her, Twilightstar's body was going to give before her mind did and she couldn't have that.
@SpiritedWarrior [you got my permission to pp her death whenever I'll just go with the flow]. @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~|

Batglare
Honestly, the insanity that was this clan. The senior warrior was startled into awareness as some unknown cats flooded the caves they were in and started attacking them. Batglare jerked to his paws and quickly darted over to his apprentice to make sure she was out of sight. The last thing he needed was her getting into trouble. As the warriors clashed with the rogues, Batglare noticed that there were way too many kits just running around and getting into trouble.

He'd rather be in battle, but he figured someone should probably start collecting them. He spotted Snowbreeze already moving to defend Basilkit, one down. Veering around the brawling cats, Batglare located Cedarkit doing something or other. He ducked his head without a word aiming to snatch her by her scruff and haul her upwards, rolling his eyes as she began yowling her little head off. He didn't move her far, just away from the hole she was digging. "Quite screeching, and stop digging holes stay right here and..." Batglare trailed off as he saw Littlekit on her own and then there was Juniperkit looking to fight.

"Don't move, Cedarkit, I'll be right back," Batglare growled and then darted off claws out and hackles high. "Littlekit, go over to Cedarkit, stay together with her." Batglare urged the young and pointed in the direction he had left the other kit. Keeping half his attention on Littlekit to make sure she was following his directions, he intervene in Juniperkit's reckless attempt to pick a fight by stepping in front of her. "Get over here you little menace." Batglare lunged forward in an attempt to grab Juniperkit by the scuff and carry her back to where he was hoping Cedarkit and Littlekit remained so he could drop her there.
@Scallywagz - Cedarkit @~Fawn.Heart~ - Juniperkit @Leafie - Littlekit

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 24th, 2023 at 07:05 PM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 06:44 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Hogpuddle streaked forward and tried to attack a rogue. (open tehehe)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 24th, 2023, 06:52 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Shade @ares @SuspiciousMindz ]
WHISPERSONG
————
The outburst shocked Whispersong. But it quickly subsided, as she understood that she could never understand the extent to which Cloverpaw was suffering. She couldn’t possibly know how the apprentice was feeling and she shouldn’t try to. Still, it worried her that Slatepaw was so upset by the situation, and she glanced over her shoulder as the younger molly hid behind her comfortingly.

I’m sorry Cloverpaw,” she apologized, dipping her head. “I don’t want to assume how you feel by any means, I simply meant that we will all do our best to help you return to clan life. It won’t be easy, but I assure you that you will still have a functioning place in Windclan.” Whispersong said this firmly, blue eyes watching Cloverpaw intensely. At this point, she would see to it personally that this she-cat was looked after and recovered well. After all, other cats with disabilities got on as warriors pretty well.

It’s okay Slatepaw,” she said to her apprentice, “It’s not a crime to be curious.” She wasn’t going to blame the kid for asking questions, never. Asking questions was a vital part of the learning and growing as a warrior, whether it be about hunting or other individuals.

As the clan gradually made their way into the tunnels, Whispersong did her best to stay close to the two apprentices, keeping watchful eyes on them both. She gave the injured Cloverpaw space, but remained nearby in case she wanted support. She settled off to the side from the moving Windclanners, finding the quietest spot she could. The lithe lavender molly turned to her apprentice to check in, but was interrupted by an unfamiliar yowl.

The sound bounced off the walls, hurting her large ears and stunning her frozen for a moment. Attack? Who? Dusk what now? Her icy eyes widened as she realized what was happening, seconds before a vile smell flooded the area. Instinctively, she moved to try and shove Slatepaw and Cloverpaw behind her taller figure, angling her body protectively as a strange cat barreled towards her. He was much larger than her in weight, but she was tall and fast.

With a hiss, she outstretched long, needle-sharp claws, aiming for the other she-cat’s face, intending to do as much damage as possible. She kept the mass of her body between the intruder and the apprentices as much as possible, desperate to ensure their safety. Cloverpaw was injured, and Slatepaw had little to no battle training. Even as she attacked, adrenaline rushing through her veins, a nagging voice told her that she wouldn’t be able to hold this attacker off for long.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder

Last edited by ophelia; April 24th, 2023 at 06:53 PM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 06:58 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Cedarkit
@Moonraven @~Fawn.Heart~

Cedarkit breathed a sigh when she realized it was just Batglare. She thought some rouge would take her and eat her as fresh kill! She watched as he explain something about staying with Littlekit- not like she would listen anyways.

She looked at Littlekit with eyes that expressed nothing. "Hi.." She said quietly. She overcome her shyness a long time ago, but meeting new people still got to her. She looked at her pelt for any dirt. She wondered if this kit was judging.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3

Last edited by Spookez.; April 24th, 2023 at 06:59 PM.
Closed Thread