Old November 4th, 2023, 10:23 PM
ringfinger

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

If possible, the young queen's expression grew even grimmer at the news of lynxes roaming ShadowClan's territory. The slender feline let out a long-suffering sigh and pinned her older brother with a deadpan look, face scrunching as she recounted all his questions and answered them (hopefully) in order. "No." She paused. "I'd rather not find out. Silverlark is a capable enforcer all on his own." Her voice was a low rumble as she eyed the chipper tom, wondering where he found all his energy.

Skipping completely over his question about herself, Larkfire found herself stunned into a dumbfounded silence at his last question. Did he.. really not know? Did- huh-?! "You haven't met my -- my ... I mean, Sleepykit? Truly?"

sagechaser
BOO. Larkfire was answering boringly. If he were younger, he would whine about it. Sagechaser will just have to practice gratitude and accept the scraps he got, though. He sighed internally. So much work to do, so little time to make his sister less...bland. Well, not bland. Grumpy. She had to lighten up. Duh.

But here's something new! Larkfire, speechless! Sagechaser could savor the moment. Amazing. Unfortunately, he was presented with the mystery of - "Who's Sleepykit?" The warrior ducked his head to the side to stare at Dawnstar's supply of news. Oh.

It wasn't all that great. Somebody did come back from the dead, though. Another blessing from StarClan. Sagechaser let that strand of silver lining uplift his heart as he looked back to Larkfire, eyes wide with curiosity. "And 'my'?" he questioned further.
[ @/rose ]
Old November 4th, 2023, 10:41 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Greeting the news with narrowed eyes, Vulturefang found his pelt shifting in unease. One of Shadowclans best enforcers had reportedly went missing, or worse. Shrugging off the feelings, the massive tom found himself focusing on the news of a dead clanmate... Well, not so dead anymore. Blinking in the cats direction, he pondered the occurrence and then let his mind wander elsewhere. Good lord... Shadowclan was something else that's for sure.

With a miniscule shake of his head, he looked back to Dawnstar and practically engulfed what she had to say. One other revelation after the other... Thunderclan was supposedly causing trouble... Again. Should he be surprised? No, absolutely not. It was something that he expected every single day. And the only thing they could do was keep up with frequent patrols to keep them at bay. Speaking of which, that was something he would do after this meeting. Scan the area of Smallpines. Make sure the squirrels were staying off their territory. Nothing to significant, just a small patrol.

And with the meeting disclosed, Vulturefang arose to his paws, and turned to attend his newfound work.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old November 4th, 2023, 11:01 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
@vampire
Featherpaw was soaking up this moment, and then found the mentor whom he was assigned to. "Hello Houndhunter," he meowed in a polite voice, "I hope you shall be a mentor who teaches me many valuable lessons."

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white Mainecoon-British shorthair mix, with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up || Tier 1
[ ➥ MENTION(S): @- ]

The warrior wasn’t surprised by the sudden apprentice thy managed to get stuck with haunt as a mentor. Looking at the younger cat, words coming out cold and harsher than what haunt expected. With Hazehound now missing, there wasn’t much keeping haunt here but now this child-thingy could possibly give haunt a new reason to stay. “Training. Dawn. Rested, you should.
It's better we leave it and give it some time..”

--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; November 4th, 2023 at 11:01 PM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 11:35 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Mothcloud led her kits to the nursery

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 5th, 2023, 01:37 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
27 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Although the meeting was coming to an end, there was still much to be announced. Lynxshade was tapping the ground nervously with her tail as another cat was told to be missing. The particular of the blood stain and the fur tuft made shivers run through her spine. Was there a silent, hidden threat in Shadowclan territory? Were our cats being picked out one by one? And the news of a fox, altogether with those of lynxes were none the more pleasant. I've never dealt with a fox. Would I be able to make it out alive? She wondered silently, imagining the cruel jaws of the orange-furred canine close to her throat. She gulped down and shook her head.

The third piece of information was even more surprising, if not utterly shocking. Starclan... does Starclan really have the power to bring dead cats back to life? How can they do that.... She was nearly incapable of believing it, but she could clearly see a new cat in the crowd and she had no doubt: that must be Starrylight, a cat who must've met with Starclan in person. Suddenly she wished to talk with them, ask them about their journey and their death. How they earned another place in the living world. Was that even a question she should ask?

Lastly but not surprisingly, another clan was apparently trespassing and stealing prey from them. Lynxshade had, by now, learnt well the ways of the clans: it was an endless, silent war between each other, made both of strategy and words, claws and speeches. She remained in her seat with claws sheathed, impassive, thinking about a possible encounter with Thunderclan cats over the border. She would be ready to chase out any intruders from her home, but killing them? She wasn't totally sure that she would be able to do that. Cats only want to eat and sleep. Why killing them for that? She wondered while looking toward Dawnstar, who seemed ready to attack anyone in any moment of the day. I hope that day won't come soon.

closed
Old November 5th, 2023, 02:06 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

"That's not all we gotta worry 'bout, boss." Wolftooth meowed from behind the crowd. "When me n' snowecho were sortin' out the thunderclan border, we saw rateye. He told us that an old enemy of mine- William- was lurkin' in all the territories. We gotta be careful and make sure no kits are out of camp if this is the case. I ain't riskin' it."

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; November 5th, 2023 at 02:06 AM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 03:19 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Whiteheart's brow furrowed, no doubt thinking of Lostpaw's safety, and of course evryone else's. A fox, unknown amount of lyxes and a noisy twoleg (or more?!) on the loose in ShadowClan territory? Not to forget ThunderClan possibly encroaching their land. Great. Just great. Emerald hues roved across his Clanmates, assessing the Clan's strengths and weaknesses. Wait, who the heck was this Will... Willum Wolftooth was yowling about? "A kittypet?" the warrior guessed aloud, completely out of character. Well, if it was, then Willum(?) wouldn't be much of a threat. Hopefully. White's eyes strayed towards his lame leg, wondering if he could make a run for it, or fight, if he encountered the fox, or any of those StarClan-forsaken lynxes. Funny they should appear when one of their namesakes had left. Lynxpaw. He wasn't cursing them from up above, was he? The tom glanced up at the sky nervously, before going back to his worldly ruminations.

@FeurSturm (lynxpaw mention) @Thechaoticdigitalcircus (wolftooth, William)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 5th, 2023, 03:24 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Whiteheart's brow furrowed, no doubt thinking of Lostpaw's safety, and of course evryone else's. A fox, unknown amount of lyxes and a noisy twoleg (or more?!) on the loose in ShadowClan territory? Not to forget ThunderClan possibly encroaching their land. Great. Just great. Emerald hues roved across his Clanmates, assessing the Clan's strengths and weaknesses. Wait, who the heck was this Will... Willum Wolftooth was yowling about? "A kittypet?" the warrior guessed aloud, completely out of character. Well, if it was, then Willum(?) wouldn't be much of a threat. Hopefully. White's eyes strayed towards his lame leg, wondering if he could make a run for it, or fight, if he encountered the fox, or any of those StarClan-forsaken lynxes. Funny they should appear when one of their namesakes had left. Lynxpaw. He wasn't cursing them from up above, was he? The tom glanced up at the sky nervously, before going back to his worldly ruminations.

@FeurSturm (lynxpaw mention) @Thechaoticdigitalcircus (wolftooth, William)
"Worse than just a kittypet. He's killed full-blown warriors before. I've seen it. I tried to get involved a while back but he attacked and hurt some of the other clan cats in the other clans. I think someone here may be next."

Brokentalon glared at Wolftooth. "Dang it wolftooth, don't tell 'em about William! You'll scare the lot into hiding away like cowards!"
Old November 5th, 2023, 08:39 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

There it was. The dreaded announcement about his sister. Everything else seemed irrelevant to him at the moment, but he'd recall the news later. His claws sank into the ground and his jaw clenched as the memory of the situation burned fresh in his mind. He'd failed her. He'd failed one of the only cats he'd have died for. The clan knew of this failure now. He had to fight back the tears threatening his eyes as he stared at the ground in front of him.

The moment Dawnstar dismissed the clan, Hawkbite quickly got to his paws, slinking off into the Warriors' Den to find his peace.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 5th, 2023, 11:09 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Softpaw, Hiddenkit, Swampstream, and Gentlebloom listened. Gentlebloom winced, the pain in her stomach was becoming unbearable
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!