Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 10:29 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:25 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:24 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:21 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:17 PM

Old March 27th, 2019, 09:09 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Duskwing wandered through the territory in an effort to avoid her bothersome clanmates, taking a deep breath of fresh air. She sat beneath a tree that stood a fair distance from the camp and closed her eyes, enjoying the sounds of the animals and rustling of leaves. The half-blind she-cat was alone at last-- For now, atleast.

@Doodle
Old March 27th, 2019, 09:24 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Butternutsun gave a small nodd pitying him,” Everyone has something they aren’t good at.” She assured him,you’ll get the next bird.”she meowed
"hunting was my sister's specialty, I'm much better at fighting and the like." His brown face pulled into an awkward smile, his tail swept the ground behind him brushing a small down feather into the air.
Old March 27th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Duskwing wandered through the territory in an effort to avoid her bothersome clanmates, taking a deep breath of fresh air. She sat beneath a tree that stood a fair distance from the camp and closed her eyes, enjoying the sounds of the animals and rustling of leaves. The half-blind she-cat was alone at last-- For now, atleast.

@Doodle
Sunmist was out of camp hunting, however he had yet to find anything. He hadn't been out long, though, so his hopes were still high. The weather was nicer, lately, after all, so there were more critters out and about. The tom paused to scent the air, catching the scent of a nearby clanmate. Unaware that he was about to ruin the poor molly's peace, Sun set out to meet whoever this cat was. He didn't have to walk far; soon enough, his gaze fell upon a small she-cat sitting beneath a tree. "Hello," the tom called out as he approached. He was close enough to recognize this cat, and was glad he'd spoken before approaching, as he was on the molly's blind side. "Duskwing, isn't it? What brings you so far away from camp - hunting?" He walked around to make sure he'd be within Dusk's vision before sitting down and making himself comfortable.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old March 27th, 2019, 09:48 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Sunmist was out of camp hunting, however he had yet to find anything. He hadn't been out long, though, so his hopes were still high. The weather was nicer, lately, after all, so there were more critters out and about. The tom paused to scent the air, catching the scent of a nearby clanmate. Unaware that he was about to ruin the poor molly's peace, Sun set out to meet whoever this cat was. He didn't have to walk far; soon enough, his gaze fell upon a small she-cat sitting beneath a tree. "Hello," the tom called out as he approached. He was close enough to recognize this cat, and was glad he'd spoken before approaching, as he was on the molly's blind side. "Duskwing, isn't it? What brings you so far away from camp - hunting?" He walked around to make sure he'd be within Dusk's vision before sitting down and making himself comfortable.
Duskwing's eyes fluttered open at the sound of paw steps padding close by, her ears angling in the direction of the tom's voice. The peace had been nice while it lasted, but she made an effort to not make a complete fox-heart of herself immediately for surely he was unaware. Her working eye narrowed at the approaching cat before responding. "What's it to you?" She grumbled, sounding as moody as usual. It seemed to be a normal thing for Duskwing at this point. A sigh was let out shortly after. "..I was planning on hunting on my way back after enjoying the silence out here for a little bit. What about you...?" She trailed off, clearly embarrassed and frustrated with herself that she was blanking on her own clanmate's name.
Old March 28th, 2019, 03:15 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Duskwing's eyes fluttered open at the sound of paw steps padding close by, her ears angling in the direction of the tom's voice. The peace had been nice while it lasted, but she made an effort to not make a complete fox-heart of herself immediately for surely he was unaware. Her working eye narrowed at the approaching cat before responding. "What's it to you?" She grumbled, sounding as moody as usual. It seemed to be a normal thing for Duskwing at this point. A sigh was let out shortly after. "..I was planning on hunting on my way back after enjoying the silence out here for a little bit. What about you...?" She trailed off, clearly embarrassed and frustrated with herself that she was blanking on her own clanmate's name.
Sunmist was taken aback by the molly's attitude, but only slightly - he had heard from others that Duskwing could be pretty moody, so he'd somewhat prepared for some sort of rude remark. "Just coming over for a friendly chat with a clanmate," he answered, voice carefully cheery. When she continued, the tabby got the impression that she was at least trying to be polite, and dipped his head with a smile when she clearly couldn't remember his name. "Sunmist," he supplied, looking back up at the warrior. "I came out for a hunt, but haven't found anything yet - only you." He gave a broader smile for a moment. "But I'm sure there will be plenty to find."

He fell quiet for a moment, listening to the sounds of the territory as he though of the she-cat's previous words. He could see why she wanted to be out in the sounds of the forest rather than camp; the chirping of grasshoppers and croaking of nearby frogs was comforting compared to the hustle back in camp. "I guess it has been pretty noisy around camp, huh?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old March 28th, 2019, 07:16 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

[ @The Golden Feline]

Forestshade paced around. He went out of camp on purpose. Why was I chosen for deputy? Why did I accept? I just wanted to be a warrior not a possible clan leader! He was frustrated and anxious. The brown cat needed time to think about what he had done. Frostpaw.....why did you have to leave? I miss you so much. His green eyes looked for any close prey. He could see a lizard nearby and lowered down his gaze and hearing only focused on the lizard. As he crawled along he thought Is this poisonous? He looked at it with no trust and stood up, stretching.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; March 28th, 2019 at 07:16 PM.
Old March 28th, 2019, 07:20 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
[ @The Golden Feline]

Forestshade paced around. He went out of camp on purpose. Why was I chosen for deputy? Why did I accept? I just wanted to be a warrior not a possible clan leader! He was frustrated and anxious. The brown cat needed time to think about what he had done. Frostpaw.....why did you have to leave? I miss you so much. His green eyes looked for any close prey. He could see a lizard nearby and lowered down his gaze and hearing only focused on the lizard. As he crawled along he thought Is this poisonous? He looked at it with no trust and stood up, stretching.
Ivyheart leaped out of the bushes and pounced on the lizard, leaving it dead. "Hi Forestshade how are you liking being deputy?" she asked.
Old March 28th, 2019, 07:26 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden Feline View Post

Ivyheart leaped out of the bushes and pounced on the lizard, leaving it dead. "Hi Forestshade how are you liking being deputy?" she asked.
Forestshade jumped as he saw the cat jump out of a bush. Thinking she was a threat he unsheathed his claws. Snelling she was a clanmate he searched them again. “Hi,” He sniffed the air IvyheartIvyheart, It’s okay I guess. I mean I worked so hard as a warrior, I feel like I’ll fail as deputy.” He meowed a bit quietly. “Nevermind that though, how have you been?” Forestshade meowed trying to be nice even though she scared him half to death.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old March 28th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Forestshade jumped as he saw the cat jump out of a bush. Thinking she was a threat he unsheathed his claws. Snelling she was a clanmate he searched them again. “Hi,” He sniffed the air IvyheartIvyheart, It’s okay I guess. I mean I worked so hard as a warrior, I feel like I’ll fail as deputy.” He meowed a bit quietly. “Nevermind that though, how have you been?” Forestshade meowed trying to be nice even though she scared him half to death.
"Good, thanks for asking!" she meowed out of a mouth of fur. She had started to groom herself. "Windystar chose well in making you deputy. Don't doubt yourself! He has good judgement, you wouldn't be deputy if he had bad judgement, you know!"
Old March 28th, 2019, 07:40 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden Feline View Post

"Good, thanks for asking!" she meowed out of a mouth of fur. She had started to groom herself. "Windystar chose well in making you deputy. Don't doubt yourself! He has good judgement, you wouldn't be deputy if he had bad judgement, you know!"
You would say that to any cat. If it were (insert random name) you would say that.” He meowed. It wasn’t a harsh tone, it was just a normal tone. “You did a nice catch.” Forestshade praised her not wanting to be rude to Ivyheart. His green eyes looked at her and he licked his paw and cleaned his ear quickly.