by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2019, 04:55 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Is..is he even listening to me? His ears instantly flattened down feeling more annoyed than ever. First, it's the Skyclan cats joining Riverclan. Winter is approaching quickly. Oh, how he hates the unwelcoming cold winds and the ice beneath his paws. And now, a cat made him loose his meal and to put the icing on top, he's ignoring him. Just great.

The ginger tom's thoughtful gaze slowly shone back it's focused back to reality and grumbled once he smiled at him again. "I was saying.. my fish," his rough, yet soft alto voice was masked over his clanmates but he continued on. "Tiny?" he growled. "Listen here you fox-breath-," interrupted by a splash of water smacking his muzzle the ginger warrior disappeared into the river's current. The grumpy white tom watched quietly with an unfazed, ticked off glare. "If he thinks I'm going to save his furry butt, he's got another thing coming."

The acting scene already played out in his head. He would trot off back to camp with a dramatic dash into the clearing and 'woe is me! this ginger warrior drowned!' then every cat will be upset but eventually they'll get over it. The end. Yes, perfect. Greenfur turned to walk off until he heard a splash. He sighed. He's alive. Slowly turning around his seemingly permanent narrowed eyes widened at the glistening trout that lingers in his jaws. "How..," he followed behind him. Not only is he eye-catching, his fishing skills overthrows his own. His fur heated up in embarrassment at first and then brisked it off with a rumble from the depth of his throat. "That was just luck." Greenfur bent down, piercing his fangs into the scaly flesh until its flopping stopped and took a huge bite from the fish's gut. His eyes closed enjoying the savoring taste as the juices overflow in his mouth, ending it with a big gulp. An ear twitch to his question, he looked back up hesitatingly. "Greenfur.. and you?"
@xeno
Old November 15th, 2019, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxsenpai28wuxXx View Post
Is..is he even listening to me? His ears instantly flattened down feeling more annoyed than ever. First, it's the Skyclan cats joining Riverclan. Winter is approaching quickly. Oh, how he hates the unwelcoming cold winds and the ice beneath his paws. And now, a cat made him loose his meal and to put the icing on top, he's ignoring him. Just great.

The ginger tom's thoughtful gaze slowly shone back it's focused back to reality and grumbled once he smiled at him again. "I was saying.. my fish," his rough, yet soft alto voice was masked over his clanmates but he continued on. "Tiny?" he growled. "Listen here you fox-breath-," interrupted by a splash of water smacking his muzzle the ginger warrior disappeared into the river's current. The grumpy white tom watched quietly with an unfazed, ticked off glare. "If he thinks I'm going to save his furry butt, he's got another thing coming."

The acting scene already played out in his head. He would trot off back to camp with a dramatic dash into the clearing and 'woe is me! this ginger warrior drowned!' then every cat will be upset but eventually they'll get over it. The end. Yes, perfect. Greenfur turned to walk off until he heard a splash. He sighed. He's alive. Slowly turning around his seemingly permanent narrowed eyes widened at the glistening trout that lingers in his jaws. "How..," he followed behind him. Not only is he eye-catching, his fishing skills overthrows his own. His fur heated up in embarrassment at first and then brisked it off with a rumble from the depth of his throat. "That was just luck." Greenfur bent down, piercing his fangs into the scaly flesh until its flopping stopped and took a huge bite from the fish's gut. His eyes closed enjoying the savoring taste as the juices overflow in his mouth, ending it with a big gulp. An ear twitch to his question, he looked back up hesitatingly. "Greenfur.. and you?"
@xeno
Sunblaze giggled like a giddy kit at Greenfur's slack-jawed expression. What a silly fellow. A little bit grumpy and sour, but charmingly amusing in a sort of.. unconventional way. He liked this cat. He'd make him loosen up one way or another. And it seemed he was already one pawstep forward towards that goal. We'll be friends one day.. He thought optimistically to himself as he trudged out of the shallows. Ah! Cold! A blast of freezing air carried by the breeze hit his skin, chilling him to the bone. No matter how much he swam, he'd never get used to that. Shivering like a plucked goose, he moved to plop down onto a sun-warmed rock and let out a drawn-out sigh of relief. Much better.

After a moment of relishing the warmth, he glanced back over at Greenfur, who had seemed to be happily gorging himself on it's fresh, pink innards. He'd even been convinced enough to answer Sunblaze's question, even if it was with some reluctance. "I already told you, feather-brain. I'm Sunblaze! Y'know, you should really learn to listen." He teased playfully, completely oblivious to his hypocrisy. "So.. Greenfur. What a funny name! You don't look green to me."

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; November 16th, 2019 at 05:24 AM.
Old November 16th, 2019, 11:25 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@evergreen

Silverpaw kept her pace with Twigpaw, then jumped in the water beside him, trying to create a large splash on her friend. Princess? He must be dreaming." She purred. "I'll show you princess, prince!" she said with a mrow of amusement.

Please click my eggs!

Old November 16th, 2019, 01:19 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious

Twigpaw smiled. He laughed and meowed " Ha ha! I see a '' DAMSEL IN DISTRESS'' " He snickered and made a huge splash aiming directly at Silverpaw!
@ponyapan

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old November 17th, 2019, 02:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionstunnels

"That isn't up to me." Firehawk gave Sparkheart a small but sad smile. "The tunnels flooded and collapsed on us. The chances of them being stable are unheard of, and.. I don't want cats dying over a fool's errand." Firehawk loved Lionstar despite their rocky relationship, but this reckless plan was something he wouldn't be quiet about.

@Dust, @Venus (I know you don't use Mink but maybe swap to Gray?), @Fuzzyfeline, @Bliss Girl

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 17th, 2019, 05:15 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: Lionstunnels

(sliding graypaw into this....just pretend mink never existed)

Graypaw wasn't the smallest of cats, nor was he very fond of tight spaces, but a chance to explore a secret underground passageway? He couldn't resist.

The silvery apprentice nodded absently at Firehawks warnings, his eyes glued on the tunnel's entrance in awe. This was only one of the openings? Home to foxes and badgers? Filled with the bones of fallen ancestors? It all sounded right up Graypaw's alley! He hated Frostflight, but at least this would help settle his urge for adventure in a...somewhat safe way.

"So is the point of this mission to simply talk about the tunnels?" Graypaw chimed in, narrowing at his chatty Clanmates. "Or will we actually explore them?"

@BILL. @Dust @Fuzzy @Bliss Girl

Last edited by Doom; November 17th, 2019 at 05:20 PM.
Old November 18th, 2019, 09:51 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
(Psst, @Starstruck, you there? )

Oof! Rainpaw let out a grunt when he got crushed under Eveningpaw. Wow, I didn't even know that move existed. If she's mediocre, then cats can fly! She must be a strategic genius. He squirmed a little as Eveningpaw laughed theatrically. Then the pressure stopped, but before he had time to react Eveningpaw had turned around and bit his ear. "Hey, that hurt!" he meowed with a wince. But I shouldn't act like such a kit if I want to defend my clan some day, like Eveningpaw! He stretched himself to be as tall as he could. "Err, I mean, get out of my clan, mousebrain!" he declared in a pompous voice and tried to swipe at her.
The russet she-cat was grinning at Rainpaw´s odd voice before he swiped. This is kind of fun! When the tom did swipe, Eveninpaw was right in front of the other apprentice and the blow landed, causing her to fly back a fox-length, maybe two! The attack had been successful and Eveningpaw was slightly worse for the wear, but there was one little problem: she had still been gripping Rainpaw´s ear in her jaws when she was thrown back.

Oops.

(Sorry this took so long!)

just a critter
Old November 19th, 2019, 02:08 PM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
The russet she-cat was grinning at Rainpaw´s odd voice before he swiped. This is kind of fun! When the tom did swipe, Eveninpaw was right in front of the other apprentice and the blow landed, causing her to fly back a fox-length, maybe two! The attack had been successful and Eveningpaw was slightly worse for the wear, but there was one little problem: she had still been gripping Rainpaw´s ear in her jaws when she was thrown back.

Oops.

(Sorry this took so long!)

Surprisingly, Rainpaw managed to swipe at Eveningpaw with more power than expected. For a moment, he fluffed up his pelt in pride. I did it! But the moment didn't last long. Guilt prickled him when he thought he might actually have hurt Eveningpaw, and without the rush he felt something sting- Ow! he hissed internally, feeling the growing pain from his ear, and something sticky coat it. What was that?

(It's fine! I took longer, haha)

Please click my eggs!

Last edited by ponyapan; November 19th, 2019 at 02:11 PM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 02:17 PM
~Fae of the forest~

@evergreen

"Yeah, right!" Silverpaw meowed with a snicker. She tried to twist away from the water, but got drenched anyways. She didn't mind getting a little more water on her, so instead she ducked under the surface and tried to nip playfully at his tail.

Please click my eggs!

Old November 19th, 2019, 02:37 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious

Twigpaw jumped up. He meowed " So princess has some feistiness in her!" Jokingly. Twigpaw dove under and gra bed her leg. He gently tugged on it a little and swam back.
@ponyapan

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Closed Thread