WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:03 PM

Old July 8th, 2018, 01:13 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Question Re: ThunderClan Territory

Panting, Flame dashes through the trees, running with cut paw dripping blood to saftey. Skidding to a stop he realises his pursuers have stopped chasing him. He sits and begins licking hos paws. Pricking his ears he listens for prey. He see rustling in the leaves and scents a mouse. He breaks into a run, trying to make a catch but it, being a mouse, senses him stagger to it and dashes away before Flame was even a fox lenght away.
As the sun begins to rise Flame catches a strong scent, one wich he has never scented before. Limping faster with his injured paw he finds a river. Being tired has made his eyesight poor. He leaps but misjudges the length and slips. Scrabbling, wet, onto shore he sees a blurred group of cats heading his way. As he tries to run and hide his exhaustion overwhelms him, and falls to the ground.

Last edited by Blazepaw; July 19th, 2018 at 06:58 AM.
Old July 8th, 2018, 03:48 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Owlplet was asllep.
Cranerose returned only to find Owlpelt fast asleep.
She considered letting him sleep, but she had already decided to go for a stroll and she would never be able to go to sleep otherwise.
So instead, she padded to him and bumped her head into his pelt to wake him up. "Hey!" she began. "This time, I'm waiting for you here." she declared with a twitch of amusement in her whiskers.
"So try to get up, and don't fall asleep this time, will you?" Cranerose purred.
Old July 8th, 2018, 07:44 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Cranerose returned only to find Owlpelt fast asleep.
She considered letting him sleep, but she had already decided to go for a stroll and she would never be able to go to sleep otherwise.
So instead, she padded to him and bumped her head into his pelt to wake him up. "Hey!" she began. "This time, I'm waiting for you here." she declared with a twitch of amusement in her whiskers.
"So try to get up, and don't fall asleep this time, will you?" Cranerose purred.
Owlplet woke up then he yawned and saw something in a tree "Wait whats that?" He said

see you around wco <3
Old July 8th, 2018, 07:45 AM
loving my goddess <33

@IceyGlich Fireleaf woke up and began to start hunting.

see you around wco <3
Old July 8th, 2018, 08:02 AM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Grovepaw laughed at the apprentice's reaction to her spot. "Don't let the beauty fool you," she warned, amusement evident in her voice. "This is the spot where my rat attack happened. It's also where I came most often when I'd sneak out of camp." It had taken Grovepaw a long time to feel safe returning to this place after loosing her tail, and even now her stub felt prickly at the memory. The molly shook her head, turning her gaze away from the clearing and onto Leopardpaw. "There will be plenty of mice here that you can try to catch. They like to hide in the tall grass and flowers. Have you learned anything about hunting mice yet?" She didn't want to explain anything that the tom already knew and make the lesson repetitive, but at the same time flinging him out there with no helpful tips and tricks would ensure failure for Leo. She didn't think he'd take well to an epic fail right now, especially when he was still embarrassed from his first hunt.
He slowly nods and listens to her his ears flicking "Well yes but i wasn't exactly listening" He mumbles. His tail flicked in agitation and his fur was slightly bristled at the thought of rats. He had never seen one in person and he really didnt want to. He looks around on high alert after her words his yellow orbs flicking between the molly and the clearing around them.

@Fireleaf
Turnippaw stood within a tree smelling for prey. The young apprentice had been looking for a bird to catch. Normally the molly would be on the ground searching for easy prey but she tended to like adventures and giving herself a challenge. She looks around her light blue eyes searching the branches. The small gray she-cat creeps forwards on her branch as her eyes lock onto a small pretty nuthatch. The grey bird was hopping on its branch tweeting happily unaware of its fate. The molly crouched down her rump wiggling with the anticipation of her jump. Her back legs bunch up as she launches herself towards the bird. Her claws sink into the birds soft neck with a sickening wet thud and thats when the molly realizes the branch the bird was on was far too thin and skinny for her. Turnippaw shrieks loudly as she plummets to the ground the little grey bird still hooked in her claws. This is the end of me she thought as time seemed to slow down. Im going to die from falling out of a tree. What a way for a thunderclan cat to go The molly yet again let out a howl as she scrambles to turn her body to land on her paws. Before she could a loud thud is heard as her side hits the ground. She lets out an oof as the wind is knocked from her and her vision goes blurry.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 8th, 2018, 08:07 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
He slowly nods and listens to her his ears flicking "Well yes but i wasn't exactly listening" He mumbles. His tail flicked in agitation and his fur was slightly bristled at the thought of rats. He had never seen one in person and he really didnt want to. He looks around on high alert after her words his yellow orbs flicking between the molly and the clearing around them.
Grovepaw gave a small laugh. "No worries, I'll do my best to teach you what I know then!" Glancing at the tom, she noticed how intently he was watching the clearing and her whiskers twitched with the knowledge why. "Oh, trust me, I've learned what rats sound like, and from what I hear there's none to be found. Only mice. I wouldn't be anywhere near here if I thought those little suckers were still around. They've already taken my tail and I'm not about to loose another limb for them," the molly joked, looking back at her tail and waggling the stump for good measure. Bumping the tom's shoulder, she focused back on the hunting lesson. "Ok, to start with, how's your hunting crouch? It should look like this." Recalling the previous training she'd had in hunting- which wasn't too much, admittedly- she crouched down, making sure to pull her paws underneath her. "Your tail should be still- if it sways it can make a noise that'll scare the prey off. Lucky for me, I don't have to worry about that, huh?" the brown feline joked with a small purr.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 8th, 2018, 08:14 AM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Grovepaw gave a small laugh. "No worries, I'll do my best to teach you what I know then!" Glancing at the tom, she noticed how intently he was watching the clearing and her whiskers twitched with the knowledge why. "Oh, trust me, I've learned what rats sound like, and from what I hear there's none to be found. Only mice. I wouldn't be anywhere near here if I thought those little suckers were still around. They've already taken my tail and I'm not about to loose another limb for them," the molly joked, looking back at her tail and waggling the stump for good measure. Bumping the tom's shoulder, she focused back on the hunting lesson. "Ok, to start with, how's your hunting crouch? It should look like this." Recalling the previous training she'd had in hunting- which wasn't too much, admittedly- she crouched down, making sure to pull her paws underneath her. "Your tail should be still- if it sways it can make a noise that'll scare the prey off. Lucky for me, I don't have to worry about that, huh?" the brown feline joked with a small purr.
(its so hard to type xD my kitten chloe keeps trying to sleep on my arms loll)
He chuckles a little bit but still quite anxious. He crouches down trying to copy her but its very hard for him to keep his tail still. The very tip of it twitches and his stance is very uneven. His back legs are slightly splayed and his front paws are clinging to the ground to hard as he is used to using his front paws to push himself off instead of his back legs. His flank quivers in delight as he catches a scent of the mice Grovepaw was talking about.

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 8th, 2018, 08:20 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post

@Fireleaf
Turnippaw stood within a tree smelling for prey. The young apprentice had been looking for a bird to catch. Normally the molly would be on the ground searching for easy prey but she tended to like adventures and giving herself a challenge. She looks around her light blue eyes searching the branches. The small gray she-cat creeps forwards on her branch as her eyes lock onto a small pretty nuthatch. The grey bird was hopping on its branch tweeting happily unaware of its fate. The molly crouched down her rump wiggling with the anticipation of her jump. Her back legs bunch up as she launches herself towards the bird. Her claws sink into the birds soft neck with a sickening wet thud and thats when the molly realizes the branch the bird was on was far too thin and skinny for her. Turnippaw shrieks loudly as she plummets to the ground the little grey bird still hooked in her claws. This is the end of me she thought as time seemed to slow down. Im going to die from falling out of a tree. What a way for a thunderclan cat to go The molly yet again let out a howl as she scrambles to turn her body to land on her paws. Before she could a loud thud is heard as her side hits the ground. She lets out an oof as the wind is knocked from her and her vision goes blurry.
Fireleaf comes and sees what happened and saids "Are you ok?"

see you around wco <3
Old July 8th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Fireleaf comes and sees what happened and saids "Are you ok?"
Turnippaw looks up and shakes her head to try and clear her vision. The molly stands up shakily " Y...yeah im ok" she meows clearly more scared than hurt. She looks around and grabs her bird and smiles "I was just hunting and i kinda fell out of the tree." She says laughing nervously. She couldn't believe she had just embarrassed herself in front of a warrior. Her tail twitched in agitation at herself. Bitter and grumpy now that she was embarrassed she looks at the ground not looking up at Fireleaf.

Old July 8th, 2018, 10:35 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Cinderflower looked at the tom, letting a slight smile. This smile wasn't awkward. It was a smile that she shows everyone in Thunderclan. She didn't understand why she smiled at a cat from another clan. @CactusHeart;
“Are you going to tell the rest of the clan?” He meowed, his smile washing away. He enjoyed this cat, she was nice to him.