Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:15 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:14 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:08 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:48 PM
the aloe market
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2023, 03:57 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Laying down seemingly at peace by the nursery's entrance, Dapplebreeze held a calm, content air about her, at odds with the waring emotions stirring inside. Her daughter, Bravebird, had come back to them. Back to the clan! With no memory of who she was. This alone was enough to shake even her. An unfamiliar emotion, this uncertainty. She had been so sure of herself, of all of her decisions her entire life. Walked the path her family had set for her with her head held high and proud. She was a WindClan cat, descended of a long line of warriors who had defended these moors for generations long past. And yet here she was. Her little bird. The second of her children to die. The second of her family to lose her memory. Would her beloved Ryepaw go through this fate as well? Would she lose her little troublemaker like she had lost Whisperbreeze and Bravebird? Would she lose her entire family... just like Snowybreeze had lost them?

Taking a deep breath, Dapplebreeze willed such thoughts out of her mind. She had no time for self pity or to be indulging in her own problems. The clan had enough going on as it was! Clanmates dying! Kits among them. The illness running rampant, sneaking through the cracks and holes of the den walls. An unknown one at that... already having claimed a life. Who knew how many more would be gone before this plague left them.

With the clan in such turmoil, Dapplebreeze took a moment to herself, seemingly lounging in the clearing when in actuality she was keeping a close watch on the nursery, making sure no tiny paws tried to scamper past towards the ever more crowded medicine cat's den. Cream and tan head swiveled momentarily in the direction of the gathered cats, concern forcing a twitch from her whiskers before she set her head down upon her paws, crossed in front of them in a dainty, polite pose. She had seen her new apprentice, Moorpaw, helping out the sick, and already her opinion of the apprentice had soared high above the moors. How a mentor had left such a responsible young feline to her own devices was beyond her. Irresponsible warriors letting down their youth. One of the few things that truly got under her skin. No matter, once the molly was done helping Cowtuft with the sick - a most noble way to spend one's time, indeed - she would take up where the other had left off. They would have Moorpaw become an excellent warrior worthy of WindClan by the end of her training. She'd no doubt in her mind.

-

@Flaming Ice - Cricketkit
| Have a meditating Dapplebreeze in the clearing, open for a certain bullying kit's attacks. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 14th, 2023, 04:04 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan - Missing & Joining

@NinjaBloss

She sighed, she knew she was in for something, possibly a demote to a kit for 3 moons at least. "Well, with my mentor gone and missing, I decided to go through the territory myself and take it into my own paws to teach myself, I had slept out there for a while and caught my own prey in rouge territorys." She explained.

Last edited by fishy; March 14th, 2023 at 04:05 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 05:01 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Cricketkit
He/Him, handsome light brown tabby Tom with a dark brown mask around his green eyes

*.*.*

Cricketkit, paws and mind restless with boredom, sprang
out of the nursery, a smirk crossing his face as he landed
perfectly, claws unsheathed on a small patch of dirt. Spot
on!
He thought to himself satisfied. Well- of course it
was spit on, he was rarely ever off. The handsome
brown Tom glanced up from his ‘Fresh-kill’, glancing around
the clearing for anything else to spring onto. There was no
competition- Cricketkit was sure he would out-hunt and
fight all his current denmates, his future fellow apprentices.
And the rest of the clans will shudder at my name!
His masked, Forest green gaze caught sight of a small gray
stone, laying flat on the ground. Unmoving, ready for Cricketkit
to attack. The tabby tomkit shrank down into a slightly wobbly
version of a hunting crouch- he was pretty sure this was the
right way to do it… it felt right- and slithered forward.
He positioned his back legs to where he wanted them, and leaped.
His paw landed on the stone. Naturally, he thought, and
tossed his head to flick a bit of dark brown fur away from his
eyes, I’ll clearly be better than the rest- it’s written in the
stars, clearly!
He twirled around.

He noticed yet another grassless patch, this one nearing the
nursery. It wouldn’t be much a challenge but it would do- no,
it was a challenge! Cricketkit searched his mind,
concentrating on the cream and tan pelt, the she-cat’s
name popping into his mind. Dapplebreeze. He remembered
, another mischievous smirk lighting his expression. Surely
if he could impress the clan’s warriors, he would prove himself
worthy of special attention! Confidence shining in his
expression, the brown kit crouched, tail swaying behind him.
He stretched back, held his breath, and pushed. He was in the
air, and going a bit faster than expected. His smile faded as the Dapplebreeze got dangerously close, and he twisted around
awkwardly to avoid ramming into her. He nearly did, but instead,
he tumbled onto the dry soil, rolling a few mouse-lengths past
the she-warrior. Dust flew up in his face, and frustrated that he
had (a), missed the spot, and (b), almost crashed into
Dapplebreeze. He’d still made a complete fool of himself by
tumbling onto the ground past her. His colliding with the ground
left a temporary throbbing in his head, and for seconds he lay
there, waiting for it to slow. But the pain lessened pretty soon,
and angrily, Cricketkit hoisted himself off of the ground. He shook
his pelt, coughing a couple more times, before turning to flower
at Dapplebreeze.

Despite the fact that Dapplebreeze had literally done nothing but
lay there, Cricketkit couldn’t help but feeling angry at her. Why
was she laying next to the nursery anyway? It she hadn’t been
there- he wouldn’t have embarrassed himself in front of her. A
small growl slid from his throat. “Watch where you’re laying…
He grumbled, ignoring the fact that he had clearly intended for
the she-cat to be an obstacle. With his tail, he brushed off some
remaining dirt from his pelt. His perfectly cleaned pelt-
well, he supposed it really didn’t matter. “Well… shouldn’t you be like- not just laying out here or something? As a warrior, I would’ve thought you’d actually be useful, to say the least, to Twilightstar! ” He scoffed.

*.*.*

~ @Alchemist Kitsune ~ //Welcome, Dapplebreeze, to the life of my literal demon\\

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; March 14th, 2023 at 05:02 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 05:48 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

glowpaw and flaredust sit quietly.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 14th, 2023, 07:30 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Magnoliakit sat very, very still, squinting her eyes as she looked at the butterfly that had landed on her nose.

She was just admiring the tall flowers she couldn't reach at the edge of camp, when suddenly, this little bug had come and settled on her. It tickled a little. "...Hello there," she mewed in a whisper, showing a rare small smile. "Why did you come over to me? Is it because I have a flower name?" She asked, not even bothering to think that another cat could be watching the scene.

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 14th, 2023 at 08:01 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 07:38 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
Magnoliakit sat very, very still, squinting her eyes as she looked at the butterfly that had landed on her nose.

She was just admiring the tall flowers she couldn't reach at the edge of camp, when suddenly, this little bug had come and settled on her. It tickled a little. "...Hello there," she mewed in a whisper, showing a rare small smile. "Why did you come over to me? Is it because I have a flower name?" She asked, not even bothering to think that another cat could be watching the scene.

(Open)
Rosestep was watching the scene

She looked at the kit and smiled that she was smiling which she never saw from this kit

She took a few steps closer before sitting down to watch the scene and see if the kit would notice her

She began overhearing and waited for the kit to continue and make sure she didnt leave camp
Old March 14th, 2023, 08:05 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosepaaw View Post
Rosestep was watching the scene

She looked at the kit and smiled that she was smiling which she never saw from this kit

She took a few steps closer before sitting down to watch the scene and see if the kit would notice her

She began overhearing and waited for the kit to continue and make sure she didnt leave camp
Suddenly, she had a feeling that someone was watching her. Ear twitching, Magnoliakit looked to the side, and... saw one of the warriors (Rosestep, she thought) staring at her in amusement.

Magnoliakit jumped, small tail bristling, which caused the butterfly to fly off. Her ears flattened in disappointment. "W-What are you looking at?" She asked haughtily. "I wasn't... doing anything..."

my rp tracker

Old March 14th, 2023, 08:43 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Rosestep gave a small chuckle but then saw the butterfly fly off and frowned a little

"Thats not very nice" she said kindly and softly

"And no you werent its my fault really " she said using the same voice

"I'm Rosestep by the way" she said "Mind if i come closer" she said giving a warm smile

She had a aura that made you feel safe and a small sense of joy
@zeebles
Old March 14th, 2023, 09:03 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post
Stumpypoppy

At the meeting, the flame-point took a seat. His eyes fluttered in the direction of his leader as he awaited Twilightstar to begin the meeting. Today he felt very chummy! He felt fantastic, magnificent, and unquestionably! - His heart sank when he heard her call his name. Did I make a mistake in any way? Before he heard the comforting words of a reassignment, he felt his adrenaline rising. And he was getting a new apprentice. However, where did little beloved Maplepaw go? Could he take on two apprentices? Has Maplepaw vanished? Why did he entrust himself to take on a new apprentice? What happened to Firepaws mentor? Everything was so peculiar. Stumpypoppy was only able to extend his chest. His motions were accompanied by a jittering of his white mane, which drew long and adoringly down his neck. He moved over to Firepaw by hopping to his paws. He waved hi's in their direction with a simple hilarious welcome. "Hi, hello, greetings, how are you? I-I'm Stumpy erm Stumpypoppy- poppy. Yes, is my voice going too fast? I don't know, I'm just so excited! What's your name? Your name's Firepaw, right? I like your name. I'm your new mentor so greetings? Did I already say my name? I don't remember." His speech gradually changed into an odd wavelength of words moving quickly. Little dust specks in the air also caused him to lose focus; it felt so stuffy! Here and there, something itched. Oh, and there's an ant on the ground, creeping. What age am I? We're in a meeting, hold on. Avoid being sidetracked. Pay close attention—I greeted Firepaw, right? Yes yes.

[ @Darkclaws ]
Firepaw

Firepaw had been mostly uninterested during the meeting and hadn’t bothered paying attention to most of what Twilightstar had been saying. Gosh she was already 11 moons old, she should really break out of that habit. She knew this, but meetings were just so boring, Sunpaw had disappeared so she didn’t have her to keep her restless energy under control.

The older apprentice’s ears pricked when she heard the leader call her name. ’Huh?’ swiveling her head into that direction she wondered what she was being called for. Perhaps Twilightstar noticed her amazingness and was going to tell the clan about it? She doubted she was receieving her warrior name, she and Pinestrike still had training left.

Fortunately, it didn’t take too long for her to find out what was going on. She was receiving a new mentor? What about Piney!? Well it was true that Pinestrike had been busy for a while and she hadn’t seen the small feline in some time, but she still liked her regardless! At the prospect of a new mentor, she frowned a little but got up to meet this Stumpypoppy.

The pale red tabby couldn’t help but giggle at the warrior’s introduction. He was so silly! Though she would miss Pinestrike, she liked this new cat.

”Hello there Stumpypoppy, yes my name is Firepaw it is quite a good name isn’t it? You’re pretty smart for noticing, my momma gave it to me when I was born. I have a sister too, Sunpaw, my name is better than her’s though, right? My last mentor was really fast are you fast? We should race sometime,” Her thoughts too were going a million miles per minute and just flowing out of her mouth. Noticing that he was looking at something, Firepaw’s gaze was drawn to the ant creeping along. ”Oh~!” she exclaimed with a cutesy giggle ”Would you look at that ant? Hello there Mr. Ant!” she turned back to Stumpypoppy ”I have a friend named Leafpaw, do you know Leafpaw? She likes collecting bugs - It’s kinda gross but I wonder if she’ll like this ant. Should I grab it for her? Would you like an ant if you collected bugs?”

The young she-cat didn’t even care that they were still at a meeting, her mind was all over the place and unfortunately, her new mentor got her going and now it’d be hard to get her to stop.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; March 14th, 2023 at 09:06 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 09:15 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Cedarkit
@mooncake

Cedarkit was sitting in the clearing. She had a moss in front of her. She was interested in the fact the moss ball could stop a cat from bleeding. She learned it all from Herb class.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Closed Thread