Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 09:28 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:27 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Poprock
Today 09:24 PM
kitty koins
Last post by panchiko
Today 09:20 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2023, 09:22 PM

Status: Maybe my existence is just one big unskippable liberty mutual ad.
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallywagz View Post
Cedarkit
@mooncake

Cedarkit was sitting in the clearing. She had a moss in front of her. She was interested in the fact the moss ball could stop a cat from bleeding. She learned it all from Herb class.
Specklekit padded over to Cedarkit, limping in a peculiar manner. Her expression in no way reflected her body language, however, and she appeared thrilled. "Cedarkit! My paw's broken!" she said joyously.
Old March 14th, 2023, 09:23 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosepaaw View Post
Rosestep gave a small chuckle but then saw the butterfly fly off and frowned a little

"Thats not very nice" she said kindly and softly

"And no you werent its my fault really " she said using the same voice

"I'm Rosestep by the way" she said "Mind if i come closer" she said giving a warm smile

She had a aura that made you feel safe and a small sense of joy
@zeebles
Magnoliakit looked down at her paws, feeling a little taken aback at Rosestep's sunny aura. "I don't care what you do," she meowed. "...But, um, can you reach up to the top of those flowers?" She used her tail to gesture to the tall green stalks behind her. "Do you mind picking one for me? I wanted to... Do something with it."

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 14th, 2023 at 09:24 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 09:26 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Cedarkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncake View Post
Specklekit padded over to Cedarkit, limping in a peculiar manner. Her expression in no way reflected her body language, however, and she appeared thrilled. "Cedarkit! My paw's broken!" she said joyously.

Cedarkit turned and sprung into action. "Which paw?!" She asked, franticly looking up at Specklekit.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old March 14th, 2023, 09:35 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
Magnoliakit looked down at her paws, feeling a little taken aback at Rosestep's sunny aura. "I don't care what you do," she meowed. "...But, um, can you reach up to the top of those flowers?" She used her tail to gesture to the tall green stalks behind her. "Do you mind picking one for me? I wanted to... Do something with it."
She walked up to her and sat down next to her while she continued talking

She looked at the flowers just out of camp

"Sure" she said in a comforting tone while giving a warm smile

She then walked to the flowers and picked the one she was pointing at then came back

She dropped it at her feet "here you go" she said warmly

She then sat down waiting to see what the kit would do with the flower
Old March 14th, 2023, 09:42 PM
scarlet princess

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosepaaw View Post
She walked up to her and sat down next to her while she continued talking

She looked at the flowers just out of camp

"Sure" she said in a comforting tone while giving a warm smile

She then walked to the flowers and picked the one she was pointing at then came back

She dropped it at her feet "here you go" she said warmly

She then sat down waiting to see what the kit would do with the flower
Magnoliakit nodded gratefully as Rosestep dropped it at her feet, but was honestly unsure of what she was planning on doing with it. Looking at it? Sniffing it? Eating it? So many options... Magnoliakit sighed, looking like she was thinking hard, but settled for picking it up and tucking it behind her ear. For safekeeping.

"...Um. Hey, you're a warrior. So you must have a lot of life experience," she started, trying to act confident while asking this strange question. "If you wanted to get a gift for a... friend... What would you try and give them?"

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 14th, 2023 at 09:42 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
Magnoliakit nodded gratefully as Rosestep dropped it at her feet, but was honestly unsure of what she was planning on doing with it. Looking at it? Sniffing it? Eating it? So many options... Magnoliakit sighed, looking like she was thinking hard, but settled for picking it up and tucking it behind her ear. For safekeeping.

"...Um. Hey, you're a warrior. So you must have a lot of life experience," she started, trying to act confident while asking this strange question. "If you wanted to get a gift for a... friend... What would you try and give them?"
Rosestep helped put the flower behind her ear just like the feather in hers currently

She heard what the kit had to say and blushed thinking of her crush when she paused over friend

"Hmmmm a friend you say.........matters" she looked like she was thinking

"What kind of friend?" she said while smiling

She waited for the kit to respond
Old March 14th, 2023, 11:56 PM
Engaged to Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa View Post

BARLEYBITE

Dreamlight. This was her, the image of her instantly mirrored that of her mother. The tomcat gave the leader the faintest of smiles as he turned towards her daughter. “It’s Nice to meet you, Dreamlight. Im Barleybite, I left Windclan when I was around 8 moons old. I’m about 33 moons now, safe to say i’m shocked to be back. Let alone being mentored by one of Twilightstar’s own kits. I’ve known her before you were born, obviously. But that was all before I left of course, just know i’m glad to be back!” welp, the tom silently prayed that it made sense. This shecat was just a tad intimidating by her questioning. “Twilightstar, since I’m far above apprentice age, gave me my full name since I would only be tested and trained on things i’m missing. Such as learning the territory and how to hunt faster prey such as birds and rabbit, perhaps some battle training as well. But that’s about it I do believe. I won’t be in you fur for too I believe!” He responded in a friendly manner, trying to not say something that may ruin this future mentor apprentice relationship like he had done many moons ago by not even staying in the clan to receive a mentor.

He would ask her a question but how would she take it? Being that of an outsider asking a clan cat questions instantly upon meeting them. Jeez, ho he wished Twilightstar was here to introduce him to Dreamlight properly. No matter, he was able to do this, or that’s what he was telling himself. Paws shifting as he stood up, scars on his legs now clearly visible. He instantly felt eyes on him- his maw opened to try to ease some of the tension. “Your mother told me to be social, that was the goal today upon meeting you. I apologize if any of my previous statements made zero sense,” An apology, he had to do one in case she started to not understand what he said. Green eyes scanning the shecat up and down quickly. Scars on her own, the tail was one he was quick to take note of. It was rude to talk about scars anyways, he didn’t comment about them or even ask. Everyone had a story, and he wasn’t betting on hers being a happy one.

Oh, wow he had an interestingly strange story. He left the clan at eight moons, why the hell did he leave the clan that young? Dreamlight couldn't make sense of why cats left the clan and then returned later. There really wasn't any logic behind it. The tiny she-cat flattened her ears and frowned to herself as she learned that she was apparently still really bad with telling how old cats were. The tom still wasn't anywhere near Twilightstar or Batglare's age, but the age gap between them was a bit larger than she had figured, by around thirteen moons. So he was only like a yearish older... strange, she suppose that it'd be only as odd as she made it.

"Why'd you leave?" She questioned, Barleybite would learn quickly that Dreamlight was a naturally curious she-cat so questions would be asked as soon as they popped into her head. Dreamlight didn't think before she spoke, Twilightstar and Ashfeather never minded her questions, so she naively assumed that everyone else wouldn't either. "Did you have a mentor before you left?" She asked after learning why he got his full name. She guessed that made sense in a way, he was way over the normal age of an apprentice and she guessed it is odd to give him the title of paw at the end of his name.

The bright orange eyes dropped down to the tom's legs as he shifted them. Oh, now that she really looked at him he had quite a few scars, didn't he. Dreamlight didn't notice physical impairments at first glance because she was used to seeing cats like her mothers, disfigured or rougher looking. "Social?" She repeated the word after he speaks, implying that this was Twilightstar's fault. Ah, that makes more sense. Of course, that was probably why she paired her up with him. If she had Leechscar's confidence she would have glowered at the clan leader, but her mother still had quite a bit of sway in her life and she respected her too much to be as familiar as her brother was with her.

"That sounds about right," the warrior muttered to herself and then refocused her attention on the tom. "Okay, so you don't need a full apprenticeship I just have to make sure you can handle the normal warrior stuff, that shouldn't be too hard. So do you wanna take a walk around the territory? I can tell you where everything is, and you can tell me about your life outside of the clan. Also, if you have any questions of your own feel free to ask. Twilightstar always told me that cats should not be afraid to ask questions otherwise we don't learn anything." Dreamlight grinned.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 14th, 2023, 11:56 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Ashclaw nodded"very well" he said as he stretched" the first defensive move is play dead" he said going onto his back and playing dead"now you try its a very simple defensive mechanism" he meowed
@Octavia!
Ashpaw nodded, and played dead. "This is so that you can trick a bigger animal into thinking it's won?" she asked her mentor

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 15th, 2023, 01:36 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ closed post ]
Cowtuft's mind was reeling at what Aspenstrike had told him. He had taken a desperate chance - being without marigold, the gentle giant was urgent to find something to supplement during these frosty times. While the golden flowers appeared to have no effect when it came to infection, it may be able to quicken healing which was rather useful. Though, Cowtuft would never make assumptions. He couldn't base his belief off of one off-chance. That would be a fool's mistake.

Which was why he was sitting in his nest, golden flowers at his paws as his heart thumped loudly. It was in the mist of the night, and he came up with an idea. An experiment. He would not bring his clanmates in this, no, he could not dare. It was unfathomable. Yet, all Cowtuft needed was himself. He licked his teeth, ears pulling back as he stared questionably at his own splotched arm.

He squeezed his eyes shut and reached his arm to his maw and bit. He dug his teeth in harshly, only pulling back when he felt blood coat his tongue. He let out a whimper of pain, staring at what he had done. It wouldn't prevent him from doing his work - he may be faced with a slight limp, but this would be worth it if his hypothesis was correct.

Cowtuft repeated the action again, only higher up - just above the previous mark he had done. His arm was throbbing when he had finished and he licked the blood away, taking a deep, shuddering breath. The hard part was over. Golly, he hoped no one bothered to ask questions. .. It would be awkward to explain how he had managed to get hurt.

Finally, he would take the last of the golden flowers that had been discovered and chew them up in a poultice, covering only one of the bite marks. He leaned down to peer at them, "..If I am correct about this.. I will call you .." He trailed off, pondering over a wistful name for them. "Goldies.. or.. mmm.. Sunfuzz..?... Daybrights? .. Work in progress…" Cowtuft murmured, hunkering down in his nest. His eyes fluttered close and he drifted onto into a calm sleep.

===
After a week had passed, Cowtuft found himself once more in his nest. He was sitting up, peeling back the cobwebs he had placed over his bite marks in an attempt to keep those from staring.

To his discovery, the bite mark that had been covered in goldenrod was completely healed while the other - while faded - was still scabbed. His heart soared with joy at the results. He was right!! He had discovered a new entire herb on his own. Gleefully, he would have positive news to report to his fellow medicine cats.

A smile spread across his lips, "... I think I like… the name sunfuzz.. you are very fluffy.. its.. nice.." Cowtuft softly spoke.

Last edited by wolfie; March 15th, 2023 at 01:37 AM.
Old March 15th, 2023, 05:20 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post

➛ hawkkit ;
; they/them | three moons.
--with concern quickly spreading across their features, hawkkit rounded back, making sure that hawksprint wasn’t actually dead. the small smile that tore at their lips, however, made the kitten laugh. his proud eyes only filled hawkkit with further confidence. “i’m gonna be an amazing warrior one day,” they purred with confidence. “all four clans will be calling my name! ‘hawkkit, hawkkit, raahhh!!’ or… well, whatever my warrior name will be.” in the process of speaking, they’d jumped up on to a log, looking all high-and-mighty as they puffed out their chest. they’d make windclan proud – they swore by it!
– #19/10
Hawksprint

The tom watched the little kit jump up on the log, their eyes seemed to be burning with determination and that was something Hawksprint had always admired about them. "Hawkkit! Hawkkit!" He chimed in with the kitten. He wondered what their warrior name would be. He imagined it would be something mighty, but really anything would fit for the kit and their admireble personality. "You'd make a great warrior, Hawkkit" He purred proudly.

A scent suddenly passed by, carried by a cold breeze. "Mouse!" He exclaimed and his whiskers quivered with excitement. He turned to the kit. "Wanna come with me and try to hunt it down?"

(sorry about the late reply, have alot going on with school rn)

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464

Last edited by Radetzky; March 15th, 2023 at 05:21 AM.
Closed Thread