Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:46 AM
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:26 AM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Warrior

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Territory

EagleClaw was in the clearing, basking in the evening sun. The pray piles running low, he thought, when will the hunting patrol be back?
Old June 25th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Rushpaw nodded. "Should we go hunt?", he asked, looking at Midgepaw and Eelpaw. Eelpaw nodded. "Definitely.", she replied, waiting for Midgepaw's response.
@Skelly

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old June 25th, 2017, 09:21 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Rushpaw nodded. "Should we go hunt?", he asked, looking at Midgepaw and Eelpaw. Eelpaw nodded. "Definitely.", she replied, waiting for Midgepaw's response.
Midgepaw shifted, looking down at their blood soaked pelt and shuddering slightly. “You go on ahead. I'll catch up.” Midgepaw muttered, looking away from Rushpaw and Eelpaw, ducking their head in embarrassment, then quickly setting to work grooming out their fur, wincing at the sharp metallic tang of blood that filled their mouth and nose.
Old June 26th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw shifted, looking down at their blood soaked pelt and shuddering slightly. “You go on ahead. I'll catch up.” Midgepaw muttered, looking away from Rushpaw and Eelpaw, ducking their head in embarrassment, then quickly setting to work grooming out their fur, wincing at the sharp metallic tang of blood that filled their mouth and nose.
"Alright.", Rushpaw meowed, following Eelpaw to the waterfall area they had found a couple of days ago. Eelpaw ran after a lapwing and leapt into the air, as the lapwing flew higher, bringing the bird to the ground. She bit down on the lapwing's neck and shook the bird until it died. Rushpaw padded over to her. "Nice catch. And I'm guessing you like lapwings as much as Midgepaw does, too?", he said. "Yeah.", Eelpaw replied, dropping the lapwing. Rushpaw nodded to her and ran off to find something that he could catch. Well, I'm bad at catching certain birds, so..., the ginger point Siamese tom thought, perking his ears as he saw a rabbit run across the moor. He ran after it, soon catching up to it, pouncing, biting the rabbit's neck. The rabbit fell limp and Rushpaw padded back to Eelpaw, dropping the rabbit. "Let's take this back to camp once Midgeoaw gets here and catches some prey," the 10 moon old apprentice meowed. Eelpaw nodded.

Old June 26th, 2017, 01:21 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
"Alright.", Rushpaw meowed, following Eelpaw to the waterfall area they had found a couple of days ago. Eelpaw ran after a lapwing and leapt into the air, as the lapwing flew higher, bringing the bird to the ground. She bit down on the lapwing's neck and shook the bird until it died. Rushpaw padded over to her. "Nice catch. And I'm guessing you like lapwings as much as Midgepaw does, too?", he said. "Yeah.", Eelpaw replied, dropping the lapwing. Rushpaw nodded to her and ran off to find something that he could catch. Well, I'm bad at catching certain birds, so..., the ginger point Siamese tom thought, perking his ears as he saw a rabbit run across the moor. He ran after it, soon catching up to it, pouncing, biting the rabbit's neck. The rabbit fell limp and Rushpaw padded back to Eelpaw, dropping the rabbit. "Let's take this back to camp once Midgeoaw gets here and catches some prey," the 10 moon old apprentice meowed. Eelpaw nodded.
Midgepaw watched them leave, envy twisting into their stomach as they watched. The two of them had something that Midgepaw knew they would never have. They got to be normal. Because of their mother, they could never be like either Eelpaw or Rushpaw. They had to stand apart and try to blend in, but it wasn't easy. Nothing was anymore. Bush was dead, Midgepaw had murdered Nettle, and they had no idea what was going to happen next. Sighing, the mottled apprentice finished washing the blood from their pelt, although the scent still lingered ominously around them, no matter how hard they tried to groom it out. But for the most part satisfied with their work, Midgepaw stood up and looked around for their friends. It wasn't long before the saw them hunting. Eager to join in the hunt, Midgepaw stretched, then broke into a run, racing across the moor. They were so deep in thought that they didn't even notice the rabbit that was crouched on the ground until they barreled into it, sending both cat and rabbit reeling. The rabbit recovered first and slipped down a hole, a mouse length away from Midgepaw's outstretched claws as they fumbled to catch it, but it was gone.
Old June 26th, 2017, 01:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@woly @AbsurdJinx @Fawn @Sage @FlashFinatic @Suspiciousmindz

The light grey kit looked up and gave his father a soft smile, his blue optics flickered with tiredness and excitement, he was still asleep, who could blame him, he decided to stay up later than ever last night to gaze at the night sky, he still has yet to ask his mother what those white shining things were that flickered in the sky, and he still had to ask his father why they fall sometimes. But those questions were pushed aside and instead replaced with a more important question, the young kit picked himself up and padded over to his father, rubbing his cheek against the darker toms leg "Daddy, daddy, are you gonna take us out to the territory today?" he asked, his tail lashed back and fourth behind him. He could always smell it on his father, the territory, he could always tell when Smokethorn was about to come in because the smell of the pines with a hint of rabbit and fish always wafted into the nursery moments before the big tom comes in, it filled the nursery with a mysterious aroma and it always filled Duskkit with curiosity. Of course he would never dare adventure out there, he had heard stories that it was dangerous, and he was too much of a wimp. As he thought of the world outside of the camp his mind once again wandered to the lights in the sky, the questions were beginning to fester, why were they there, what are they, why do they only come out at night, what do they do, why do they fall, are they alive, is it Starclan? His mind became busy, all of these questions were on the tip of his tongue, stuck in his throat, but only one question came out, but then again, that was enough for the young tom "Why are there twinkling lights in the sky?" he asked aloud, not really directed to anyone, yet at the same time in everyones faces.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; June 26th, 2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old June 26th, 2017, 03:28 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Right," Owlspark agreed. His eyes twinkled humorously as he turned in the direction of camp and crouched down. "Start on three. One, two... Three!" He propelled himself forward and started dashing back towards camp, his ears pressed back against the sides of his head.
{sorry this took so long! i expected to have internet this weekend, but nope.}

Crystaltail followed suit, leaping forward and beginning to sprint forward. Soon she was next to Owlspark, breathing heavily. "Gotta go faster than that!"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old June 26th, 2017, 03:59 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Slightly startled by the medicine cat's sudden appearance --had he been looking away that long? He should have been able to hear him-- Owlkit's fur rose on end as he turned his head to take a glance at the new clan-mate, blinking away his tears. Surgestorm was quite large, compared to the kit at least, so, admittedly, he was intimidated right off the bat. Really, he didn't seem all that scary, so maybe he was ok? Perhaps a new friend? The reassurance from the waves of calmness rolling off the older cat certainly helped to relax the kit. It was almost tempting for the kit to mimic the medicine cats actions, but quicky deciding against it, Owlkit watched Surgestorm lower himself to the ground. This was going a lot better than he thought! It was nice to be at eye level and the kit couldn't help but grin, a quiet rumble in his chest as the other addressed his injury. It quickly dissolved as the a ripple of hot nerves radiated through-out his paw pad, which was quickly followed by a wince of pain. Turning his paw up, after taking a few moments to process Surge's words, the kit glanced away, another whimper sounding from his throat. It hurt more than it looked. His left paw-pad was swollen as anything, a faded shade of burnt sienna around the center. It was difficult for the kit to see if anything was lodged in the soft pad, but really it was just a thorn that had been left in far too long.

"My momma told me to come get it looked at, but I was too scared to go by myself." He admitted. Here he was though. All by himself! It was no doubt infected, but Owlkit found himself getting sick at the sight as the young tom glanced back at his paw before redirecting his attention to the medicine cat.

"Actually, I was worried my paw was going to fall off, but some other kit told me that it couldn't happen! What if they were wrong? What if it does fall off?!" The urgency in his voice ended up cracking during the last statement, his eyes turning into two large amber moons as his ears pinned back against his skull. It was kind of pathetic, but at the same time adorable. With a quick, shaky breath, the kit composed himself, shaking his head and whispering 'no I'm fine. I'm fine,' in an attempt to calm himself down. Nervous eyes fell back onto the black cat, as the kit offered his paw closer in a quick, authoritative motion.

"What's wrong with it? Can you fix it?" Despite his bombardment of silly questions, Owlkit was genuinely curious. Well... more worried than curious --this was life or death!--, but regardless he wanted to make sure he would live to see another day!
For a moment, Surgestorm was proud of himself when the kitten smiled up -well, down - at him from his laying position. Maybe he wasn't as rusty at talking to kittens than he had thought so. The past few moons had consisted of only apprentices; especially Moonpaw and she was seeming even more sophisticated with every day that passed, even as she struggled with her injuries. It seem as if all of his cute kitten friends were beginning to grow up, they were all apprentices now.
...And then Owlkit was reminded of his injury and the threat of tears were back. He felt absolutely terrible for the young tom kit; Surgestorm definitely didn't want to terrorize him. He would have to come up with a plan to make this a pleasant trip for the youngin'.

He was glad when the paw was offered up to him. From many past experiences, most kits his age hid their injuries from him at first before he was able to gain their trust. He took a moment to study his tiny pad, but didn't go to touch it yet, instead returning eye contact. "Fall off?" He scoffed playfully. "You seem way too strong for that to happen! I assure you, your paw will stay firmly in it's rightful spot." Surgestorm paused, his yellow orbs brightening with an idea.

The medicine cat leaned forward slightly, his yellow eyes lighting up and his voice dropping to a whisper. "Let me tell you a secret," He mewed softly. "I'm not really very special, but you see these leaves?" One paw nudged bright yellow petals forward; marigold. "These are my magic herbs, my secret weapon. And they're what will fix your paw right up in no time." He twisted around to grab another sweet smelling bundle from a secret spot in his herb storage. "And if your super super good for me and stay strong, you'll get to try my favorite magic herb. It'll perk you up so much, your friends won't be able to catch you if you play tag." Of course, there was no magic to honey, only sugar rushes.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 26th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw watched them leave, envy twisting into their stomach as they watched. The two of them had something that Midgepaw knew they would never have. They got to be normal. Because of their mother, they could never be like either Eelpaw or Rushpaw. They had to stand apart and try to blend in, but it wasn't easy. Nothing was anymore. Bush was dead, Midgepaw had murdered Nettle, and they had no idea what was going to happen next. Sighing, the mottled apprentice finished washing the blood from their pelt, although the scent still lingered ominously around them, no matter how hard they tried to groom it out. But for the most part satisfied with their work, Midgepaw stood up and looked around for their friends. It wasn't long before the saw them hunting. Eager to join in the hunt, Midgepaw stretched, then broke into a run, racing across the moor. They were so deep in thought that they didn't even notice the rabbit that was crouched on the ground until they barreled into it, sending both cat and rabbit reeling. The rabbit recovered first and slipped down a hole, a mouse length away from Midgepaw's outstretched claws as they fumbled to catch it, but it was gone.
"Are you okay, Midgepaw?", Rushpaw and Eelpaw asked. "We saw you trip over the rabbit.", Eelpaw meowed. Rushpaw nodded, helping Midgepaw back up again. Rushpaw shifted uncomfortably as he thought of something. "What's the matter, Rushpaw?", the Maine Coon asked, tilting her head. "N-Nothing...", he whispered. "Are you sure?", Eelpaw asked again. Rushpaw didn't reply. He turned away from the two, looking at the sky. It was too bright out to see any stars. Hopefully StarClan accepted Nettle... I wouldn't want him going to The Place of No Stars... Before he died.. H-He forgave me... He felt bad for me... He said he loved me... My father has never been that caring before..., the ginger tom thought, tears running down his face. He tried to put on a smile as he looked at Eelpaw, but couldn't. "Is Nettle's death still bothering you?", Eelpaw asked. Rushpaw nodded. Eelpaw sat next to him, licking the tears off of his face. Rushpaw stared into Eelpaw's eyes, smiling. Eelpaw blushed.

Old June 26th, 2017, 05:42 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom sighed, uncurling his tail from around his paws. He knew of her more complicated past with love - it hadn't ended well for her before, hopefully the next time it would end up better. Obsidiansky was pretty good when it came to having conversations with she cats, but he drew the line at love. It was a difficult topic to talk about and he didn't like mentioning it that much. Rarely, or around cats that he very much trusted like Sagewhisker would he continue to speak on the subject. But, from her reaction, it was obvious that he had better come up with a quick explanation or at least something else to say. Something that didn't involve falling in love at all, right? Yes. That would be best here. Clearing his throat, Obsidiansky looked down at the ground as he thought for a moment and then an idea came to his mind. "Well, since you're with me now, we could probably go towards the outskirts," He mewed with a thoughtful expression.

"Of course, we wouldn't go beyond the borders."
The dark tom added quickly. What he was proposing was probably a bad idea at this time of day - but it was the only thing he could think of to get off the subject of love and everything that seemed to be bothering Sagewhisker. He would have preferred to ask her what to do about Canineheart... but, until she was comfortable again, he wouldn't bring up the subject. She'll be fine though. I'm sure she'll find a nice, friendly, absolutely perfect tom to take care of her. Of course I'll have to have a talk with this cat. I wouldn't want Sage running off with the wrong cat again. I'll make sure that there's nothing interfering here before I do anything else. The tip of Obsidiansky's tail was twitching as he waited for Sagewhisker's answer to his proposition. Was it just an awful idea and they shouldn't even consider it? That wasn't what he thought, but he supposed it was possible.
Sagewhisker's paws shifted and her tail twitched from side to side as awkward silence filled the area. The obsidian colored tom broke the silence and her body flooded with relief. She listened to the tom and carefully considered his offer. Sagewhisker nodded and replied quickly. "Sure!" She meowed. Sagewhisker's adventurous side had gotten the better of her this time and she had reluctantly agreed to go the outskirts of WindClan's territory. We'll be fine! I'm pretty skilled at fighting and so is Obsidiansky, we have nothing to worry about. She hopped up onto her paws and smiled. Sagewhisker seemed so bubbly, it was unusual. I wonder why he asked me about love? Maybe he loves someone and he was rejected? Or was someone loves him and he rejected him. Sagewhisker secretly wanted him to have rejected some other cat rather than him have been rejected, but those were for selfish reasons that she would never admit to anyone. The ginger patched molly had a sweet spot for the tom and she didn't want anyone else to feel the same way about him, but she would never admit this to herself seeing as she thought that feeling this way about Obsidiansky was insecure.
The same thing had happened with Blazingstar and she was afraid that she would get rejected as Blazingstar had done to her. Sagewhisker turned in the direction of the outskirts of WindClan territory and skipped ahead. She turned around to Obsidiansky, assuming he had followed the charcoal colored molly. "Anyway....why did you mention the 'love thing'?" Sagewhisker asked politely. "Did something happen? I mean....you don't have to tell me if you would rather keep it to yourself." The molly added, trying not to sound too nosy. Sagewhisker smiled and the tom beside and trekked on through the tall grass, nearing the outskirts of her clan's territory. Sagewhisker panted as she continued, the blazing hot sun glaring down on her. The only thing I hate about New-Leaf is how hot it is, and it only gets worse.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Closed Thread