Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by iliri
Today 08:58 PM
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:58 PM
Why am I Even doing this
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:43 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2017, 09:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadefall View Post
Rain pelted down outside the warrior’s den, warriors were huddled close together trying to keep each other warm. The snow outside was brown and mushy, the young kits in the nursery had no interest in jumping around in it. Which was surprising because it was usually a rain-or-shine situation for them, it was probably just too cold.

Junipertail sat huddled in the mess of cats, even though it was freezing, it was uncomfortably hot for her. She tried to push herself out of the huddled bunch but it was too compact for her to leave. She sighed and prayed to StarClan that the rain would stop so she could finally leave. She gazed around her to look at her clan mates, for some odd reason, all their faces were slick with what looked like worry and fear. It was just rain, what could be wrong. Leaning into the ear of one cat next to her, she asked, “Why does everyone look so worried? It's just raining.”
Furzeberry flicked his tail at Junipertail meowing camly,” Well... the dens are only half-repaired so we will get wet. Also, not to be rude. But the camp is muddy, we are shy on prey, and Thunderclan’s scent is all over the territory, and we haven’t confirmed on whether there are foxes and badgers in the territory or not. Besides there’s crowfood in the clearing. It’s a good reason to be nervous.” He meowed with a hint of erritation in his meow (Not sure when you joined, but basically, there was a flood and Shadowclan evacuated to Riverclan and just returned home finding half-destroyed dens and stuff)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:23 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He nodded,” True. I was a total flirt as an apprentice. Now I stick with my main three mates.” he meowed ( he’s still a flirt having three mates)

"Three?" Asked Emberspirit in disbelief. It took all she had to hide the bitter contempt rising in her throat. What kind of sickening cat would have three mates? How disloyal and horrid! Did they all know about eachother? Did he just cheat every night? Several questions were spinning in the molly's head.
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:29 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He smiled but dropped soon realizing he was almost a warrior,” I’m 12 moons so we won’t train together for long.” He meowed,” But I can always help you in training.” He meowed.
Ivorykit frowned, seeing his smile seep from his face. She flicked him gently on the ear.
"Maybe we won't be able to train together, if you are going to be a warrior soon, but you could still help me." The she-kit meowed, not aware she had repeated what he just said. "If you wanted." She added with a small smile. Ivorykit really liked Elmpaw, and knew that they would be great friends.
Old October 12th, 2017, 11:07 AM

My Mood: Dead

@Lonestar23
---
It felt like a miracle to be back in camp. Darkzephyr had never used the word "miracle" to describe anything that had happened in his life. In fact, the tom's life was rather stoic - and a living hell at the same time. At least, that's how he liked to describe it. Now that the camp wasn't totally destroyed, and not on the verge of being crushed under massive floods, the tom's attitude still hadn't changed. He was in a less "miserable" mood - but honestly, that didn't mean much. Even his happy mood would be considered miserable by most cat's standards. His dark fur rippled as he padded over to the fresh-kill pile, the pine needles under his paws feeling more welcoming than ever. Carefully he grasped a small, scrappy thrush in his paws, that he already knew wouldn't serve him more than a few bites. Through the floods, all the prey was flushed out, and hunting patrols were catching next to nothing. The morsels that did happen to be brought back to camp were drowned and thin, and most of the cats in camp were starving. Not that Darkzephyr really cared about anyone around him, even if he had grown up with them, but watching his camp fall to pieces around him was surely not fun. Without a ShadowClan, there wasn't a ShadowClan leader. How could he satisfy his dark ambition, if the rank he desired no longer existed? It was almost like a science in the tom's mind, and he swiped his tongue around his jaws hungrily as he looked at the scrap of a creature.

By the time he was done mulling over his thoughts, the tom was already crouched in the corner of camp, away from the other frivilous cat. He purred to himself and ate a few bites out of the creature, and there was all but nothing left on the fur and bones. He hadn't gone out hunting that day, but there was no way he was going to wait to ear - there wasn't enough prey as it was. The elders and queens were weak as it was, he saw it as nothing to lose. The weak never survive. Not under his rule, or anyone else's. He knew very well he was stealing prey from needy cats, but in his twisted mind, it meant next to nothing to him. He stretched out on the ground, tucking his paws under him and curling his tipped tail neatly around himself, as if this was an everyday routine he was getting quickly tired of. He yawned, looking around to see if there was anyone else who had been excused from helping rebuild the camp. Anyways, he hadn't been excused - he just hadn't done it from the beginning. Why did they need his help, when all the other, younger warriors and apprentices could use the practice? This surely wasn't the last time that ShadowClan would be horribly struck by natural disaster.

At least, now he was away from all the foul-smelling RiverClan cats. Not only had his Clan lost it's dignity by gaining their help, but they had to eat and sleep with cats who thought they were slimy eels. It was utterly disgusting, and he had gotten out of their camp every time he had the chance. Yet, something good had come out of that unexpected rooming arrangement. He had struck up a conversation with one of his Clanmates, one he had barely known. And now, he felt as if he almost knew too much. A molly, one who had been betrayed by one of her best friend's and desired lover, had come to him in boredom. He was proud of how he had appeared as a normal, emotional cat, that supported her and generally enjoyed her company. That was not the situation at all. Caracalfrost didn't have a clue what his ulterior motives was - and in his sights, he swore she never would. He would gain her trust, pretend to love her, and then use her for the simple facts that she was capable of bearing kits. If, in the furture, he figured that the molly actually was barren, she would soon be in a pool of crimson, where no one would ever know. That was how he always dreamed to end such a situation.
Old October 12th, 2017, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

"Three?" Asked Emberspirit in disbelief. It took all she had to hide the bitter contempt rising in her throat. What kind of sickening cat would have three mates? How disloyal and horrid! Did they all know about eachother? Did he just cheat every night? Several questions were spinning in the molly's head.
He nodded,” Yeah, Silentshade, Nightfire, and Shellheart. Don’t worry. They are all in Shadowclan. I follow the warrrior code after all..”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 12th, 2017, 12:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorykit frowned, seeing his smile seep from his face. She flicked him gently on the ear.
"Maybe we won't be able to train together, if you are going to be a warrior soon, but you could still help me." The she-kit meowed, not aware she had repeated what he just said. "If you wanted." She added with a small smile. Ivorykit really liked Elmpaw, and knew that they would be great friends.
Elmpaw knew she had a hearing problem so he smiled,” Sure you bet I will!” He purred.

Old October 12th, 2017, 03:28 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

(( Gotta do some ceremonies- ))

Goldenstar leaped up onto the highbranch, how it stayed up with the flood, he had no idea. Either way, he was glad that it hadn’t fallen down. These past couple of days had been a mess, fixing things, adding things, putting Shadowclan back to their former glory, that was all he was trying to do. The small tom couldn’t help but be nervous that he might do something wrong. Pushing those thoughts away, he remembered why he was up here, and the tabby tom looked down at the other cats, his golden and green eyes looking down warmly.

“Shadowclan!” The leader called out, hoping he could get the attention of all the cats. “Even with all that has been happening recently, I would like to preform a few ceremonies!” Golden called out, looking over the clan. “I, Goldenstar, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.“ He hoped that was how the words went, though it probably was, so he didn’t feel the need to worry too much. However, there was always that thing in the back of his mind that was telling him he had really screwed up. “Darkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

[I do]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name,” He said, smiling warmly down at the apprentince. “Darkpaw, from this moment, you will be known as Darkheart. Starclan honors your intelligence and spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Shadowclan.” He smiled warmly down at the new warrior, before taking another deep breath. “You will be sitting a silent vigil tonight and watch the clan.” That was how he finished Darkheart’s ceremony, as he knew all new warriors must do that. He could remember his, and how boring it was, but still, it was tradition, and it needed to be honored.

Now it was time for the next ceremony. “Nettlekit!” He called out, trying not to sound too forceful, though he did want to end the ceremony soon, so he could calm his nerves. “You’ve reached the age of six moons, and now it is time for you to be apprentinced. From this moment, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Nettlepaw, and your mentor will be Ocelotpath.” He took a deep breath, having lost all the air he had for a moment. Hoping he hadn’t forgotten anyone, shifting uneasily on his paws, before he adjourned the meeting.

@Random Melody @Lonestar23 @SamCats

Old October 12th, 2017, 03:40 PM

Goldenstar was sitting in the clearing, searching for the She-Cat He now called his deputy. He really wanted to get to know her better, after all, they would probably be working together for quite a bit. “Halfgaze?” He called out through the clearing, searching for her. The Tom silently got up and began to pad through the crowd of cats. It was still hard to believe that he was now leader, instead of deputy. And the time this all happened was the time he had finally gotten used to being deputy! Well, he might as well make his motto expect the unexpected, as he really needed to do that more often. Sighing, he glanced around the clearing again, looking for Halfgaze once again.

(( Sorry for the shorter post @Beau ))
Old October 12th, 2017, 03:47 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
Goldenstar was sitting in the clearing, searching for the She-Cat He now called his deputy. He really wanted to get to know her better, after all, they would probably be working together for quite a bit. “Halfgaze?” He called out through the clearing, searching for her. The Tom silently got up and began to pad through the crowd of cats. It was still hard to believe that he was now leader, instead of deputy. And the time this all happened was the time he had finally gotten used to being deputy! Well, he might as well make his motto expect the unexpected, as he really needed to do that more often. Sighing, he glanced around the clearing again, looking for Halfgaze once again.

(( Sorry for the shorter post @Beau ))
(It's cool c: )
Halfgaze kept her sharp gaze on the cats she had assigned to the dawn patrol, waiting for them to set out. Her ears perked at the sound of someone calling her name and she turned to see Goldenstar looking for her. Rising to her paws, the feline glided in his direction and gave him a friendly smile. Dipping her head, Halfgaze mewed, "Good morning, Goldenstar. You were looking for me?" The tortoiseshell blinked her odd eyes inquisitively as she sat back onto her haunches. The new deputy wanted to get to know Goldenstar better, having rarely spoken to the tom before she was made deputy. But, they were to work closely and she felt the need to have a good relationship with the leader. Halfgaze knew enough about Goldenstar to be aware that he was a good cat, though that was rather an obvious trait for a leader. That was all she really knew about the other cat, and she had no idea what he knew about her. Perhaps he can offer me some advice on how to do this job. She thought hopefully as she awaited Goldenstar's response.
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(It's cool c: )
Halfgaze kept her sharp gaze on the cats she had assigned to the dawn patrol, waiting for them to set out. Her ears perked at the sound of someone calling her name and she turned to see Goldenstar looking for her. Rising to her paws, the feline glided in his direction and gave him a friendly smile. Dipping her head, Halfgaze mewed, "Good morning, Goldenstar. You were looking for me?" The tortoiseshell blinked her odd eyes inquisitively as she sat back onto her haunches. The new deputy wanted to get to know Goldenstar better, having rarely spoken to the tom before she was made deputy. But, they were to work closely and she felt the need to have a good relationship with the leader. Halfgaze knew enough about Goldenstar to be aware that he was a good cat, though that was rather an obvious trait for a leader. That was all she really knew about the other cat, and she had no idea what he knew about her. Perhaps he can offer me some advice on how to do this job. She thought hopefully as she awaited Goldenstar's response.
Goldenstar almost jumped in surprise as he saw the she-cat, however, he managed to calm himself down, and smile. “Yes, I was actually,” he said warmly. Her eyes were just like his-two different colors. That’s what he had found intriguing about the She-Cat in the first place. You didn’t see cats with two different eyes very often, but, well, sometimes it happened. Either way, he pushed that away, a cat wasn’t just based on their appearance after all, there were many things under that. “So...do you want any advice?” He asked cautiously. There could be two different responses, maybe three. One was she would refuse it, two was she would ask for some, three was she wouldn’t really know if she needed help. Either way, he was preparing a response for all three, waiting to see what the She-Cat said for the time being.