KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 08:29 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Doveheart hissed, the Nursery was safe, all the queens and kits had evacuated the area, so that left her lurking in the shadows, she would not be dying today, she had not even gone to the attack on Thunderclan, now she, and all the others around her, were paying the price of Icestar foolishness and broken pride.
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:37 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Moon Lily ]

Hailfire's heart dropped like a stone as her attack missed. Then she dropped with a choked gasp when the other warrior slammed themself into her chest. She crumpled, and as she fought to catch her breath, she left herself exposed to her opponent.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:04 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Emberpaw threw herself into the battle,unsheathing her claws. She pounced and tried to slam her paw onto Hailfire's chest,using the other paw to try and land blows across the warrior's face.

@Slushie
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

( @Moon Lily )

Rabbithop nodded seriously and pushed himself into the crevice. From his time in the medicine he knew the basic herbs that helped him and the extras she mentioned, and pulled them out carefully, making sure not to clench his teeth however much he wanted to. He finally got all of the herbs in a pile just in time for her to yell the words, he couldn’t help but having to hide his laughter. The words were harsh yes, but hearing them come out of the she-cat who had been nothing but kind and understanding to him since he had to stay in the medicine den? Hilarious. “These are it right?” Though she had told him about it he didn’t know for sure which was which and was hoping she could check to make sure he got the right ones before they left. He unsheathed his claws and flexed them in the floor, wanting desperately to be able to help his clan in battle but knowing very well he couldn’t. Though his yellow eyed never lost their flame, he stopped flexing his claws with a deep breath and turned back to Irisflame to see what else she had him do.

( @Beau )
Flintfreckle’s fur bushed with anger, but he said nothing to retort the Riverclanner’s words. It was useless. Something to get him riled up. And why is it working. He thought, caught off guard as the tom got some blows on his muzzle, making him stumble back as blood began to seep from it. Flintfreckle frowned, than lashed his tail with slitted eyes. When the tom came back again, he darted to the side and aimed to bite one of his forepaws with his jaws. Flintfreckle didn’t intend to let go until he either bled or fought Flintfreckle off of him. Tail lashing he knew that was dumb and leapt away after aiming to clamp down hard on the other toms paw, and he finally jumped away, spitting blood at his paws. He wasn’t sure who’s it was, only that at this point it was annoying. Flintfreckle didn’t respond to the other tom and instead watched him carefully.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 24th, 2020, 09:30 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Frostpaw stood near a deserted part of the clearing. He closed his eyes for a second, breathing deeply and wondering what in StarClan just happened. There was no way that an apprentice could get that strong. Curse SkyClan and StarClan and his stupid, cursed luck. He hated this battle. Everything about it.

It was dangerous to stay in the same place for too long, especially during a battle, so Frostpaw stood up and scanned the bloody clearing. He side stung and his back hurt, but the white apprentice ignored the pain. It was nothing compared to what some other warriors were going through.

A familiar voice caught his attention and Frostpaw found himself looking for the source. Nightpaw. Did she have any battle training yet? He turned just in time to see the molly get barreled over by a larger warrior. Well, that answered his question.

He was in no shape to be picking fights with warriors and all the other RiverClan apprentices seemed to be busy, so Frostpaw found himself darting over towards Nightpaw. A faint amount of fear scent was mixed up with the scent of blood. From the corner of his eye, Frostpaw noted that the Elders' Den had also been completely demolished.

"What are you trying to do?" he asked Nightpaw seriously as he approached the white apprentice.

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Everything was happening so fast. She watched as Falcondive used his speed to his advantage when it was obvious that the molly was all brawn and no brains. While her clanmate attacked from the back she went for the front of the Riverclanner. Claws out she tried to go for the face but not to blind the cat.

@Rainquail

----

Shimmeringpool was absolutely done with this Shadowclanner and how he tried to go for Brambleblaze's neck. Using all of her strength the molly pinned the tom down where he couldn't move with one paw and the other was with claws out. Pressed against his pathetic throat she looked down at him with no mercy. "Move to attack me or any of my clanmates and I can easily dig my claws into you and end your worthless life." She hissed at him and to show that she meant it the molly pushed the sharp claws aginst him enough where small droplets of crimson showed.
@SilentLamb @AJtheWarr10r @Slushie
@Slushie @SilentLamb

"I know I've been beaten." Bloodtooth panted. He broke free and limped away, hoping that none of them tried to chase after him. The black warrior counted this as a win, since he blinded one cat and it took at least 3 cats to take him down.

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; April 24th, 2020 at 10:08 AM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:46 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

She yowled as Falcondive raked her ankle, and she swung a powerful blow, hoping it would hit. @BILL.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:55 AM

My Mood: Spooky

@x ghostie

Leopardblaze stood where she was, panting as she looked over at Sheeplight who was now rolled up into a ball. She felt the blood rolling down her face, dripping into the dirt. Her flank stung and her side was streaked in blood from her wound. She felt more tired than she had been in a long time. "We're done here I suppose?" she panted out looking over at the molly, after she had spoken. She knew it was, but she needed a moment to breathe.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; April 24th, 2020 at 09:56 AM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:58 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@implimm
Jaykit let out a squeak as he tumbled into the nursery, quickly scrambling to his paws. His mismatched hues darted around the place, looking for the kits-- the queens? They were dead. Weren't they? He saw dead cats before. A dead cat, at least. They were that. Why were they that?

He didn't even realize the warm scents and lack of blood. Actually the tom hadn't even noticed Nettlespark was with him now until he spoke up. Jaykit jumped, his fur fluffing up. But the words that left his brother's mouth was a relief. Ish. Jaykit slowly approached the hole, his tiny claws unsheathing. He looked back at Nettlespark then the hole. "I'll h..hide! I'm good at hid..ding!" The kit nodded in fake confidence. He didn't want to get lost in the territory.
_____
@Mumble
Wormbite opened his maw, his face ever so unreadable. However before he could even get a word out, the void of life grasped his vision and pulled him away. The warrior was knocked out-- which would only last a few minutes but gave Sagewhisker the chance to run.
______
@Leopardblaze
Sheeplight leaned her body away to avoid what Leopardblaze originally seemed to have plan. However, INSTEAD. She went for her paws. Her poor paws. Her poor, tired, paws. Her body slammed against the ground, a loud 'thud' from impact. Sheeplight let out a gasp for air and starclan, she felt TIRED. The molly didn't even bother to get up, just bunching her limbs up to form a protective ball. This wasn't a life-or-death situation either way. For her at least. Some battles going around her said otherwise.

"I'm dead, " Sheeplight mewed blankly. If she said she was, the Riverclan cat must believe her. Therefore, had to leave her alone. She had done enough damage to the warrior in her opinion and enough damage was done to herself to not be questioned.

Sagewhisker took one last look at the unconscious body before turning and running towards the nursery. Ashpaw! I'll guard the nursery! I knocked out the cat I was fighting, and I want you to try and do the same! she yowled, her tail lashing.

@Skye

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw soon enough managed to get back onto her own paws, but noticed her view to the nursery having been blocked. obviously, noone stays put in a battle! She tried to get past whoever was fighting, ofcourse not wanting to get in the way, but it wasn't as easy, maybe I should've taken a different way.. the apprentice thought. She felt so useless at this point, couldn't even help herself, and her movements weren't as easy as she wished they were. It didn't matter wether she looked left or right, everyone seemed to be fighting and blood was tainting the ground. The feeling of fear and anxiety started to seriously get to her head at the sight, memories of the first raid started to plague her mind. It was just like back then, only she was now older, and just as useless to the clan.

That's when she suddenly heard a familiar voice. Darting around, Nightpaw was surprised to see Frostpaw, yet it was somewhat relieving. "i-i.. m-my mo-th-ther.." she had trouble to get the phrase out and ended with merely those words, her head turning to ward's the nursery where her mother stood. That's where she was trying to get.
She wanted to get there to see if she could be of any assistance with kits, who by now had been evacuated, and currently she was clearly being more of a burden than help. Once she noticed her mother there, she wanted to get to her too, the young apprentice didn't want to leave her all alone- and sort of hoped she could get her to go with the other queens to wherever they went.
@bmkmb @:Grimm:
Closed Thread