Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 07:58 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:57 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:44 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:42 AM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:23 AM

Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:40 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Wild Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
Silverstar continued,"I came from somewhere different"Silverstar began,

(read this to understand some of Silverstars story)

Owlwing shrugged,because she didn't know what leafwhisker was saying,and sorted some of the herbs that were lying around.Then she scraped together some moss for a nest,checked on Amberpelt,and Silverstar who was still staring blankly at the wall.Then the kit curled in the nest and fell asleep.She awoke in a green forest that had different trees,they were long and smooth,white with black lines,they had green leaves that sparkled in the sunlight.The sound of birds and living things filled the air,and a small clear brook bubbled nearby,wait Owlwing could hear! the sounds came new and fresh to Owlwing she stared around with wide eyes soaking in the new found sounds,"so this is what a forest sounds like"she thought,"noisy".She wandered around for a bit,but just then some ferns swayed and a young she-cat bounded out,Owlwing blinked in surprise,the she-cat looked identical to Silverstar! Owlwing squinted it was Silverstar,when she was young!the young Silverstar looked to be no older than a new apprentice,she did not pay any attention to Owlwing even though she was right in front of her.Just then realization hit Owlwing like a storm,she was in a memory of Silverstars! Another young cat followed Silverstar out of the ferns,it was a stocky ginger tom with white lightning bolt shaped stripes,they bolth froliced and played.Then the memory switched and it was in a clearing on a semi high rocky gorge,a old grey cat stood on a single high stone overlooking a older Silverstar and the tom,They were becoming warriors.Owlwing could feel Silverstars feelings the joy and pride that she felt as Silverstar stood at the botton of the rock looking up at the leader."wow this is what it feels like when I become a warrior"owlwing thought,then the memory switched once more to a huge fire,a cat all black with gleaming mean eyes attacked a she-cat that was black with white spots,that looked like clouds,Owlwing ran terrified of the flames,and found herself face to face with Silverstar as a warrior,silverstar was trying to get to the ginger tom,but she was too late,a smothering branch fell over the tom.Owlwing could see no more,Silverstars cries echoed in her mind,"Bravefur....".Owlwing woke in the med cat den panting in the moss,no more sounds filled her ears she was deaf once more.

Silverstar told the hole story up to the fire bit,"that black cat was the one who set the fire,I came from skyclan many of the warriors were lost,and the clan was split Cloudjumper the cat that had cloudshaped spotts was my best friend,and"silverstar looked away tears in her eyes,"my mate Bravefur was killed",I drove out the black cat out of the territoy but he dissapeared,he had another cat that I assumed was his apprentice".Silverstar was silent,only I and Bluefrost survived.
(wow)

"Wow... that sounds so awful. So do you think... that the black cat is going to try and destroy ForestClan?"

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:41 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: The Wild Woods: SpiritClan ��

Quote:
Bravewind narrowed her eyes bunched her muscles and leapt at the hawk she dug her claws into the soft feathers of the hawks breast,and dragged it out of the sky with such speed and skill it almost seemed like she did it everyday , Bravewind snapped its neck with a swift clean bite dropping it to the ground.Bravewind calmly walked away,"now where were we"she asked as if nothing happened.
All three

"Holy starclan how did you do that!!??"they were all amazed
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:43 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Wild Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
(wow)

"Wow... that sounds so awful. So do you think... that the black cat is going to try and destroy ForestClan?"
"Iam not sure"silverstar whispered,"but I know it has something to do with him.

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARRIOR738 View Post
All three

"Holy starclan how did you do that!!??"they were all amazed
Bravewind licked her already perfect chest fur,"Practice,seasons and seasons of practice

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Bravewind licked her already perfect chest fur,"Practice,seasons and seasons of practice
All three cats were drop jawed until Amberpelt asked "how many hawks have attacked your clan!?"
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:48 PM

Quote:
All three cats were drop jawed until Amberpelt asked "how many hawks have attacked your clan!?"
Bravewind tilted her head,"none,I just hunt them for prey".

Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Bravewind tilted her head,"none,I just hunt them for prey".
All three (again!)
''Your clan must be full in one patrol with you!"
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:55 PM

Quote:
All three (again!)
''Your clan must be full in one patrol with you!"
Bravewind shrugged.

Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Bravewind shrugged.
Amber pelt "well you can have free passage to here whenever you want! Especially after what you just did!" She said
Old March 22nd, 2021, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Amber pelt "well you can have free passage to here whenever you want! Especially after what you just did!" She said
Bravewind glowed with happy nes,then she nudged the hawk towards the cats,"anyone hungry",she asked.