Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 01:15 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2022, 07:08 PM

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: be prepared for the coup of the century

@luminous
(What do you mean?)

Lightningpelt shrugged and turned back,"Good. He paused and sniffed the air, spotting mice. He crouched, silent as he could be, and sprang, landing his paw on its spine, paralyzing it, and biting it's neck, killing it. It was big and juicy for a mouse, and his mouth watered, but he remembered the code and buried it for later.

Last edited by Lightningpelt; March 4th, 2022 at 09:09 AM. Reason: I did it wrong
Old March 4th, 2022, 09:54 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl let out a soft snort as the recently introduced Beepaw mentioned making small talk, although it was more than many ThunderClan cats seemed willing to do. "Vixensnarl. You would know if you had attended the meeting." It was a slight jab at the apprentice's lack of attendance, although in reality the warrior could care less. ThunderClan would receive ShadowClan's help one way or another, and if they wanted to do it the hard way then ShadowClan would just beat them into the ground until they accepted.

Her green eyes scanned the apprentice as she turned her head to look down at them. They seemed quite average and there wasn't anything notable about them, other than the fact that they were willing to talk to her. Oh well, hopefully the would get to the point instead of chattering mindlessly on, otherwise she might smack them.

@wnder
Old March 4th, 2022, 06:57 PM
eternally tired

[open! c:]
Cactuspaw

Cactuspaw surveyed the clearing as she padded slowly around. For the normal ThunderClan cat, they'd usually have a lot on their mind or have strong opinions about what was going on with ShadowClan coming in to help and all but Cactuspaw? She was a bit too tired to have any sort of strong opinion on all of it. She was just trying her hardest not to get on Dawnstar's bad side.. or really any of the ShadowClan cats. They all seemed pretty fierce, sorta like Cactuspaw. She wondered if she'd do better in a clan like that instead of her dumpster fire of a home. Though no matter how much she'd want to leave, she still had her father to worry about. Despite how much she avoided him, he at least cared for her a little bit. And she wouldn't spit in his face like that by leaving. Distant from most, she sat down. With nothing to do and no training assigned to her she had little to do but.. sit.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; March 4th, 2022 at 06:57 PM.
Old March 5th, 2022, 09:36 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

|| @VexSkullz - this totally isn't late :] ||

She seemed to notice his flash of regret and worry that bloomed briefly across his face, and the block ghost tabby lashed his tail slightly, offering her a comforting smile. It's not you. I just like to beat myself up over things like this. He wanted to say, but refrained from doing so. He didn't want to draw any more attention to it and seem like he was making excuses.

Timberwolf's icy sapphire blue eyes met Thistlestorm's emerald hues, determined not to mess up again and give her the wrong impression. The wrong impression on what, exactly? How he felt about her? How he felt about who he was around her and what he was asking of her? His worry for turning out to be toxic and tearing her apart from the inside? He definitely didn't want to hurt her by trying to get her to act normal. Or... or her type of normal. Normal was boring, but what she was doing before... it wasn't going to work.

She seemed so uncertain around him. Like she didn't know what the hell she was doing. Boy, how he could relate.

Thistlestorm had a mate, didn't she? Maybe he could bring that up. Surely she loved Dustclaw, and would love to talk about her relationship. For some reason, Timberwolf found himself wincing from a twinge in his chest. It was like... He was hopeful that she wasn't in the relationship, but for a selfish reason that he wasn't really prepared nor willing to explore. He settled on deciding that if she was happy and if her mate was happy, then there wasn't a thing wrong with inquiring about it.

"So... you and Dustclaw, eh? How's that going?"

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 6th, 2022, 08:20 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

BEEPAW
Beepaw offered another small shrug,"You could say I'm a heavy sleeper." There wasn't much to explain there. When sleep called to her there was no point in trying to fight it. Beepaw was out like a light whenever and wherever and would not return to the land of the living of anyone else's accord. She gave the warrior another assessment, glancing them up and down.

Chatting them up wasn't going so well. Vixensnarl was blatantly uninterested and looked likely to cuff her over the ears if she didn't keep chattering on. A long pause ensued as Beepaw thought over her options here. Talking was getting her nowhere. Scanning the clearing, she sought out something they might like to do. Before long up, up, up went her gaze. The trees, of course! Now she might just be speaking a ShadowClanners language - training!

"Say, Vixensnarl, do they teach you to climb in your deep, dark neck of the woods?"

Old March 6th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

The only reaction Vixensnarl gave to Beepaw's comment about being a heavy sleeper was a raised brow. This apprentice sure was odd, and she wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. At least they had moved on to a more interesting question, although if they were trying to pry ShadowClan secrets from her it wasn't going to work. Perhaps she was paranoid, but the brown tabby was technically in an enemy camp so one could never be too cautious.

"It's not something we particularly focus on, but we do know how to climb. Have you learned yet?" She was curious about when ThunderClan taught their apprentices to climb. Did they start as kits, or was it just something they learned once they became an apprentice? Was it even required, or did not all ThunderClan cats know how to climb? The warrior had never thought too deeply about these things before, but now that the topic had been brought up it was quite interesting.

@wnder
Old March 7th, 2022, 08:25 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

THISTLESTORM ❈ @poppy. @Wintermist [For mention of Dustclaw]

Her eyes couldn't seem to watch his own for a moment before she built up the courage to look at him, and a smile crossed his face. She gave a smile back, yet it only lasted a heartbeat or two before her maw set an indecisive line instead. She knew she was worrying too much, but the thought of them just smiling back and forth felt more and more awkward. The small movements of friendliness were something she saw clearly from him. He was being careful, and she noticed it and relaxed a little more, a soft sigh escaping her.

She took this time to see he was looking her in the eyes. She liked his eyes. They were pretty to her. Maybe toms did have some nice-looking features of their own. Or maybe it was because she always had an odd liking to blue things. She could sit outside and completely forget she had a patrol to do if the sky was at its bluest and was scarce of clouds. She'd rather sit and sunbathe next to the relaxing sounds of a pond or a calm river than do, well, anything. And juniper berries.. she loved coming across patches of them before Sundust or Rosepaw did and admiring them. So Timberwolf's gaze gave her a sense of comfort.

'So... you and Dustclaw, eh? How's that going?'

Oh.... foxdung. Her body tensed and her ear twitched with uncertainty. She opened her maw to speak, but bile felt like it'd come up from her throat if she actually spoke. She swallowed air to help with it. Dustclaw.... that one.... "Ohh.... Dustclaw... right. He's.... something, I guess. I don't.... I mean, I.. I do, but...." Speak, you know how! "... Me and Dustclaw, uhh... I could be with someone better, honestly..." She muttered. Her head hurt thinking of the tomcat.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."

Last edited by VexSkullz; March 7th, 2022 at 08:39 AM.
Old March 7th, 2022, 08:38 AM
trying to figure out life

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall View Post
[open! c:]
Cactuspaw

Cactuspaw surveyed the clearing as she padded slowly around. For the normal ThunderClan cat, they'd usually have a lot on their mind or have strong opinions about what was going on with ShadowClan coming in to help and all but Cactuspaw? She was a bit too tired to have any sort of strong opinion on all of it. She was just trying her hardest not to get on Dawnstar's bad side.. or really any of the ShadowClan cats. They all seemed pretty fierce, sorta like Cactuspaw. She wondered if she'd do better in a clan like that instead of her dumpster fire of a home. Though no matter how much she'd want to leave, she still had her father to worry about. Despite how much she avoided him, he at least cared for her a little bit. And she wouldn't spit in his face like that by leaving. Distant from most, she sat down. With nothing to do and no training assigned to her she had little to do but.. sit.
~ Beastflame ~

It was an unusual feeling. Like everything was trying to be so organized it just became more chaotic instead. Like how Shadowclan had come in to try and fix things, and that had led to a near battle. But there wasn't really anything HE could do about the matter. He did his usual duties, along with the self-assigned once like cleaning around the camp and making sure not too much snow feel on the dens to weigh them down, but beyond all that, he could only set and watch the whole mess go about, doing his best to keep everyone safe and ok, but with little to now power over events. No one knew him, fewer respected him enough to listen if he did anything.

So, like usual, he went about his day, just returning from freeing a bug who had gotten lost in camp, when a familiar shape caught his eye. Cactuspaw. And a jab of guilt hit him when he realized how little he had actually been with her since her mother had... passed. "Heyy... How's my favorite lil Cactus doing hu? Have you...." Jeese, what did you cats even do these days... "Made any new buddies, or... leart any new moves maybe?"
Old March 7th, 2022, 01:36 PM
eternally tired

// @Hopeless

Cactuspaw

Now the one person Cactuspaw wasn't expecting to approach her was.. her dad. She let out a painfully annoyed sigh and picked herself up from her current position to face him. "Favorite? Interesting wording there da-Beastflame." She corrected herself mid-word. It felt a bit awkward to really be calling him dad, so she decided against it. "I'm just.. tired. As always.. Nothing new either, just trying to have some time to myself but I guess that's a bit too much to ask for." She said, but not sarcastically. More with a 'done' attitude. If she cared she would've asked how he was doing but.. she didn't care. "What do you want? You haven't approached me in so long.. in fact you haven't even since-" Cactuspaw bite her lip. She needed to shut up before she said something she wasn't particularly trying to talk about.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 7th, 2022, 02:58 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Dustclaw was padding past when he saw Timberwolf and Thistlestorm chatting.
“Oh, Dustclaw and me,”
He looked up and padded to them. He was sort of confused about seeing his mate and Timberwolf speaking, but he knew him and Thistlestorm were mates…
“Hello!” He called, cheerfully. He sat down next to Thistlestorm. @VexSkullz @Poppy
Closed Thread